Dragonborn Rising Ch. 38

Story Info
The adventures of Ragnar the Dragonborn continue.
7.5k words
4.73
4k
5

Part 38 of the 64 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 38 -- Eye of Magnus

*****

Watching Mirabelle slowly ride me was too much a reminder at times. But, by the Nine, was she beautiful when doing so. And she loved it just as much, particularly when I ran my hands gently over her body, caressing erogenous and non-erogenous zones alike. She constantly leaned forward to kiss me, and I loved hearing her little gasps and moans as we made love. I had no idea how long this would last, as I knew I wouldn't remain at the college forever, but I think we'd both take complete advantage until then. After that, I don't think either of us really knew.

Watching her orgasm a little later made me smile, eventually having to cry enough as she settled down on my chest. I just ran a finger softly up her spine, feeling her take a few deep breaths, breasts pressed into my chest. "Give me a couple of minutes, then I want more," she murmured.

"On your back this time?"

"Gods yes, Ragnar. And you know why too."

She was on her back a few minutes later, again watching her face as I fucked her harder and faster now, the kissing frequent and passionate, and she knew I wasn't going to last long now. Holding her legs back and wide, she commented on how deep and thick I felt inside her. I always loved hearing things like that from the women I was intimate with.

My orgasm, when it finally arrived, was out of this world, barely able to hold myself up when I was done, my arms shaking from the effort, Mirabelle simply wrapping her arms and legs around me to hold me in place, continuing to make out.

Finally pulling out, I collapsed onto the bed beside her, feeling her roll onto her side, hand on my chest as I wrapped an arm around her, pulling her tight. "Good thing I take potions, Ragnar," she stated with humour.

"I can't help it if I find you irresistible."

"It's been a long time since someone has."

"Don't mess with other mages?"

"Definitely not students, while you've seen my fellow practitioners. They are nothing like you, Ragnar."

"You're not so bad yourself."

She lifted her head up, asking, "Not so bad?"

"Okay. Utterly fucking gorgeous." That earned a smile and a kiss, at least.

"Are you leaving tomorrow morning?"

"Aye. Urag gave me some information over dinner about where he thinks Orthorn went. I might stop by Whiterun and get some help. If I'm going up against mages, I'll need it."

"Is any of your stuff enchanted?"

"Not particularly."

That made her giggle, probably because I was stupid for not doing that. "I know there is a wizard at Dragonsreach. He was an instructor here a long time ago. Get him to enchant your armour and shield to protect against magic attacks, at the very least. Keep you a little safer."

"Anyone would think you cared."

"I want more nights like this, Ragnar. Many more nights before you have to go." Now I met her eyes. She returned a crooked grin. "I'm not stupid, Ragnar. I know this isn't forever. You're not a mage. I know that. You know that. But that doesn't mean I don't want to enjoy your presence here for as long as possible."

She watched me dress and prepare for another journey the next morning, giving me a very long kiss before I told her I'd be back shortly and I headed back to Winterhold. My horse was still tied up, the innkeeper having kept it fed, and it was the usual two-day ride back to Whiterun. Apart from thinking about Mirabelle most of the time, I did wonder if I'd pushed things too far with Ancano. No doubt he now had my number and it wouldn't have surprised me if he'd complained to the Arch-Mage about me. What I assumed is that he was definitely up to something. I just didn't know what.

Aela and Lydia were both surprised but happy to see me, and immediately offered to help me once I explained what was required. First thing I did was head to Dragonsreach. I had a quick chat with Balgruuf, who told me that letters had been sent but negotiations just to get both sides to the table had begun. He didn't expect any movement for a while. So I spoke to Farengar instead, asking about enchantment. I noticed the excitement light up in his eyes when I asked, and he quite happily enchanted my armour and shield. For a price, of course. Nothing was ever done for free.

Aela was at Jorrvaskr, looking over a map, trying to figure out where our destination was. "Fellglow Keep, correct?"

"Aye."

"Okay, never heard of it myself, but it appears to be not far from here." She pointed at the river that ran to the east the city. "Valtheim Towers is here. The Keep is on the opposite side. But with no bridge across, we'll have to follow the road north then head east overland."

"Easy enough."

"And we're dealing with mages?"

"Aye."

"And all this for some books?"

I couldn't help smirk. "Aye. Someone stole them."

She gave me a look then chuckled to herself. "I guess you've done worse things for the Companions."

"We found something in Saarthal. Don't ask what as I can't really explain it. But the curator of the library suggested these books might help figure it out."

I think the two girls had missed me, despite only being gone for a few days, as I had both in my bed that evening. And in addition to putting on a nice little show for me, as I loved watching the pair of them together, Lydia kept her word as while Aela was underneath her, and they continued to eat each other out, I got to fuck her arse.

It took a little time for her to get used to it. Delphine certainly took my cock a lot easier. But once she was used to it, I had her begging to give it to her harder and faster. I was rather impressed, Aela eventually moved to watch me fucking Lydia nice and hard.

"You feel enormous up my butt, Dragonborn," she moaned.

"And you have a fantastic arse, Lydia."

With her head down on a pillow, looking back at me, lust and desire in her eyes, I felt Aela lean against me from behind, whispering dirty words into my ear. I just turned and kissed her, growling into her mouth, before suggesting she was next. Her eyes lit up at the thought.

"We've actually prepared, Ragnar," Lydia managed to state between my thrusts.

"We've missed you and figured we'd give you a little treat. Though I think we should walk tomorrow, not ride."

By now, Lydia was on the verge of orgasm, using one of her hands to bring herself off. I was surprised I'd lasted as long, and once she did start to cum, squeezing my cock for good measure, that pretty much set me off at the same time. She squealed, suggesting she loved the feeling as I unloaded deep inside her, and I eventually stopped moving though left my cock buried in her until it started to slightly soften.

Pulling out, I leaned back and spread her cheeks. "What do you think, Aela? Well fucked?"

"Definitely, Ragnar. I think she could definitely do this again too."

"Gods yes," Lydia moaned, "Do all three of us one night, Ragnar. Me, Aela and Delphine. Hard anal, all night."

I glanced at Aela, who just smirked. "Oh, she discovered one or two things with Delphine, while Delphine was rather explicit in what you've done with her too."

Lydia proved herself even further by turning around and swallowing my cock, looking up at me with such devotion in her eyes, I could only gently caress her face. It didn't take her long to get me nice and hard, and Aela was soon on her hands and knees as well. "Maybe not as hard as Lydia for now," she said.

I couldn't remember if we'd done this before or not. I think we had, but I was certainly gentle with her to begin with, thrusting in nice and slow but making sure each one was deep. She was quickly sat up and leaning back against my chest as I used my right hand to fondle her pussy, though Lydia soon got into position to help with that.

"Ragnar," Aela breathed, "And your tongue, Lydia..."

After a few more minutes, Aela wanted it harder and faster. I didn't ask if she was sure as she had no problem telling me what she wanted. I held her tight as I was soon fucking her just like I'd fucked Lydia. She did wince more often but never told me to stop, and she came hard after a few minutes, though I think it was more to do with Lydia than myself. She eventually asked to change, lying on her back, asking Lydia to sit on her face while I lifted her body so I could fuck her and make out with Lydia at the same time.

Having already cum once, I lasted even longer, Lydia enjoying an orgasm while riding Aela's face, while Aela came again as Lydia continued to fondle her. I eventually had another orgasm later, and I just pulled out and sat back as the two women ate each other out again, turning down Lydia's offer to blow me again as, to be honest, I'd had enough.

Both girls were in rather good spirits the next morning at breakfast, Lydia humming away as she stirred the pot, Aela also humming a tune as she set the table. I tried to help but was told in no uncertain terms to just sit by the fire. That led to me occasionally bothering Lydia, who simply giggled and whispered, "I can't wait for you to fuck me like that again." I must have had a look in my eyes as she simply smiled, adding, "But not right now."

After breakfast, we headed out without any further delay, the walk to where we needed to turn off the road no more than an hour. Approaching the fort itself, Aela took out her bow and suggested caution. A good idea, as due to the beast blood in our veins, we could pick out the guards from a distance. Aela had always been a great shot, and put an arrow through the chest of the nearest one. That attracted the attention of the other, and though we were not particularly hidden, Aela put her down before she could attack us.

Slipping inside the dungeons, we realised it was infested with mages, and I was left thankful I'd enchanted my gear, as I found blocking magic far more difficult than a sword or an axe. Aela didn't normally used a bow indoors, but it certainly helped regarding mages, who were flinging all sorts of attacks in our direction.

"I hate mages," Lydia muttered after we killed another one.

Finding vampires was a real surprise. I'd had to deal with one or two during my time as a Companion, so I knew what I was looking at straight away. And while they appeared docile in their cages, I knew letting them out would probably be a mistake. But I also figured they could actually prove a help to begin with.

So after brief negotiations, I chose to let them out. And they did as I wanted, hunting down the mages in the next room. The three of us stayed back until all was silent, walking in to see blood, death and destruction. Only one of the vampires lived, and I kept my word, letting her go though warning her to avoid any town or city in Skyrim. She gave her word, though whether it meant anything, I guess I'd learn soon enough.

The noise had dragged most mages in the keep towards it, so we had empty hallways to follow before arriving at another bunch of cells, within one was the man I was looking for. "You Orthorn?" I asked for clarification.

"Yes, yes. Please, you have to help me! Did the Arch-Mage send you? You don't look like a mage..."

"I'm here for some books you stole."

His face fell. "Oh... right..."

"Where are they?"

"I don't have them anymore. She took them."

"She? Who is she?"

"The Caller! She's the one who put me in here. They threw me in here until they were ready to use me in one of their experiments. This wasn't supposed to happen. I thought they wanted my help, not to use me as a test subject!"

I didn't really care about rescuing him. Urag certainly hadn't mentioned anything about it. But I guess I'm not a complete bastard, so I found the lever than opened the cage door. "You'd better follow us."

"Um..."

"If you don't, I'll just finish what they were about to start." He sighed in resignation. "Look, just stay close. I'm not expecting you to fight."

We didn't run into too many mages after that, and those that we did were handled quickly and, not to sound arrogant, rather easily too. Climbing a set of stairs, I assumed we were heading up a tower, though remembering the keep itself was below ground, we must have been deep underground before heading up.

Entering the large chamber, there was a lone pedestal in the main room, while side rooms contained a pedestal each, on which laid a book. Next to the lone pedestal in the main room stood a hooded figure. As it was dark, I could only guess it was a woman, her voice quickly confirming that as fact. "So, you're the one who barged into my home and laid waste to my projects. How nice to meet you."

I recognised sarcasm, so I just asked, "And you're the one they call 'The Caller'? Interesting name."

Folding her arms, she just asked, "Do you have a reason for making such a mess?"

"Aye, you have some of my property," I replied, gesturing at the book next to her.

"So you're just one of Aren's lackeys? That's disappointing. You show real promise. You come here, kill my assistants, disrupt my work. You've annoyed me, so I don't think I'll be giving you anything."

"Look, as you said, I've just killed all your assistants. My beautiful colleague next to me already has her bow ready to fire. Orthorn... well, I'm not sure if he's one for revenge, but I can only guess he's not particularly pleased. And you don't want to fuck with me as I'm the Dragonborn."

"Oh..."

"That's right. Oh... So you can give me the books and I'll leave peacefully, or you can continue to be a sarcastic so-and-so, and I'll just have to kill you. Four of us, one of you. The odds are not in your favour."

For once, I had an enemy who had some brains. With a sigh, she gestured and said, "Fine, take your damned books. But I will issue my own warning. Return here again and you will face my wrath."

"Trust me, lady, I have no intention of returning here. Do whatever you want."

Grabbing the books quickly, in case she changed her mind, we found the exit and gathered after walking towards the road back to Whiterun. Orthorn made it clear he didn't want to follow me. All I suggested was that returning to the college sooner rather than later would perhaps be the best idea, because frankly, he was an idiot. The three of us turned back towards Whiterun and I left him there. He never ended up following us, so I figured he went the other way.

Neither girl asked if they should join me back at the college, as I didn't particularly know what was going to happen next anyway. After enjoying a good fight, we enjoyed ourselves even more that night, and I guess I shouldn't have been that surprised that I found myself buried in Lydia's arse again, though this time she rode me hard and fast while Aela sat on my face, the pair swapping positions once I'd left a load inside Lydia.

"Okay, that's already a little addictive," Lydia stated lying back once we were done, "No wonder Delphine was always up for it."

"She has a fantastic arse for a woman her age," I added, "And she let me know quite quickly she loved it there just as much, if not even more that tight pussy of hers. But she also liked it hard and rough, really giving it to her." I had to stop thinking about it, otherwise I'd get hard, and I needed the sleep.

"Hmmm, she does have one nice pussy," Lydia stated, "Though yours is very nice too, Aela."

"I'm sure you'll enjoy it again while Ragnar is gone."

"Long as you put some fingers up my arse again while going down on me." I couldn't help but laugh, Lydia giggling as well. "At least I'm honest, Ragnar."

"You ever want more than one man?" I wondered.

"Only if you agreed to it. Why?"

"I'm thinking things right now, that's all."

"You're the only man I want, Ragnar," Aela added, though I already knew that. But if Lydia was keen to experiment and have fun...

"We'll talk about it when I get back, Lydia."

Both women were incredibly suggestive the next morning over breakfast about what they would be doing. I knew what they wanted, but I really needed to go, so while they both pouted, they walked me to the stables and, after a long kiss and hug with them both, I mounted up and headed north.

Making it Winterhold around noon the next day, I left my horse by the inn as usual and wandered into the college. Though I wanted to see Mirabelle, I did figure returning the books immediately would be best, though I noticed that the orb had somehow been transported from Saarthal to the college, noticing Tolfdir still taking keen interest in it.

Urag was pleased to have his books back, at least. "I'll look these over, and inform Mirabelle if I find anything relevant."

"Mirabelle? Is she involving herself too?"

Urag gave me a look. "I would think it's concern over you rather than anything else, Dragonborn."

I couldn't help the smirk. "Can't get anything past you."

"That woman is smitten. It's actually nice to see. Always thought she was rather lonely myself." Clearing his throat, he continued. "Anyway, 'Night of Tears', I remember this one. Well, isn't that interesting. Did you read it yourself?" I shook my head. "If I recall correctly, that has some interesting implications. You should mention that to Tolfdir."

Figuring that was the best course of action, I headed back to the main hall to find Tolfdir simply staring at the order, transfixed by its wonder. I wouldn't call it beautiful but I was left wondering, probably just like everyone else, what in oblivion it actually was.

"Tolfdir?"

He turned and smiled. "Ah, Dragonborn, good to see you."

"Urag suggested I come see you about a book I've just managed to return. A book called 'Night of Tears'."

"Is that the one about something buried beneath Saarthal? Something that men and mer fought over? I'll have to make a point of re-reading it. I don't recall the details."

"I didn't read it but I would assume that's the one."

"Hmmm." He looked back at the orb. "I just can't seem to tear myself away. Whatever it is, its beauty is like nothing I've ever seen before. If you'd allow me to indulge myself for a moment, I thought I might make a few observations..."

"Explain away. I'm no mage, as I'm sure you've realised, but I'll admit to a level of interest in regards to whatever this thing is."

As we walked around the orb, Tolfdir continued. "I'm sure you've already noticed the markings. They're quite unlike anything we've seen before. Ayleid, Dwemer, Daedric... Not even Falmer. None of them are a match. Quite curious indeed. Now, I'm not sure you're quite as attuned as I am, given my extensive years of experience, but can you feel that? This marvellous object. It practically radiates magicka, and yet it's unlike anything I've felt before. Arch-Mage Aren is already hard at work, and hopefully we'll have more information soon."

Savos left his quarters? I found that hard to believe. I hadn't seen him anywhere else except there. Tolfdir continued to prattle on and I eventually lost interest but didn't want to be rude. However, his monologue was interrupted by someone I didn't particularly want to see again. Ancano made his presence known, requesting though basically ordering Tolfdir shut up so he could speak to me. Tolfdir was incensed but I calmed him down, suggesting it was okay and that we could talk later in privacy. He still wasn't happy but sensed he should make himself scarce.

Once alone, I bluntly asked, "What do you want?"

By the Nine, the man was an arrogant bastard, the sneer as he peered down his nose at me wanting to break it in return. "I need you to come with me immediately. Let's go."

I didn't move a muscle. "And I don't take orders from anyone. So unless you explain exactly what you want, I'll decide whether I follow you or break some bones instead."

"You wouldn't dare..."

"Want a repeat of the other day?"

He remained silent, a defiant glare, before he cleared his throat. "Fine. I'd like to know why there's someone claiming to be from the Psijic Order here at the College. More importantly, I'd like to know why he's asking for you specifically. So we're going to go have a little chat with him, and find out exactly what it is he wants."