Dragonborn Rising Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mzulft? Sounds like another dwarven ruin." I groaned before adding, "Great."

"You'll go looking for it?"

"I have to, Belle. The Augur and the Psijic monk..."

"The who?"

"He visited recently and gave me some information. I thought you knew?" She shook her head. "Well, it's not that important, but the warnings about this orb were quite explicit. And the Augur suggested Ancano is interested too, and that he's a probable danger. The staff and this orb are linked. I guess it will help control it? I don't know. Savos is doing some of his own research, though he's easily distracted it seems." I wrapped an arm around her. "Guess that's why you run things," I whispered.

"When will you leave?"

"Tomorrow morning. I'll definitely need help heading into Mzulft, so will head back to Whiterun."

"Can you handle a night of lovemaking before then?"

That made me chuckle before I kissed her. "I'm hoping one last time in the morning too."

The grin made my heart flutter. "Definitely, Dragonborn."

I departed the college the next morning with a spring in my step, whistling a tune, eager to return as quickly as possible. And, I'll admit, mostly so I could spend more time with her, but if I solved the issue with the orb, then that would be good too.