All Comments on 'Dragonborn Rising Ch. 64'

by unknownauthor29

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Bless the Divines.

Praise almighty Talos."

I love it. Thank you for everything

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You go from chapter 61 then chapter 64? Mislabel or missing chapters?

unknownauthor29unknownauthor29almost 3 years agoAuthor

Submitted the last five chapters at once. Site decided to upload 64 before 62 and 63 because they're absolute geniuses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

An excellent read and an excellent series. Yes, it would of been interesting to see where it went but at the same time, it was a good place to finish. Well done and excellent writing.

Only thing I was wondering was if you would tie this series in with the Witcher series.

ShhnickyShhnickyalmost 2 years ago

You are a champion in your craft of writing.

I'm not big on reading but I have been captivated to the point of being able to keep up with enough detail to visualise and thoroughly enjoy my experience.

Lot of words here.

Thankyou. I will read on more.of your work.

Kind regards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunknownauthor29@unknownauthor29
Long time writer of fan fiction across various sites. Uploading here as most of my stories do have an erotic edge. Try to avoid writing plain porn, but I do get carried away in some chapters, which turn into nothing but a few thousand words of smut. The Dragonborn Comes - A m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES