Dragonfly 01

Story Info
Dragonfly wants to go to the Devil's Den spot.
1.9k words
2.5
1.1k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dragonfly 01

"Jacob, I'm ready, but I'm not coming out of my bedroom until you swear that you read and signed the non-disclosure agreement, so?"

"(Always such a handful) The undersigned, Jacob Johnson, hereby agrees to never disclose to any soul, living or dead, that the undersigned witnessed the dress rehearsal reveal as displayed by Dragonfly, which therefore renders the appearance of said cutie Dragonfly at the upcoming Devil's Den gathering and celebration as a true first-time outfit reveal, therefore and so on, signed, Jacob Johnson. Are you happy now, Dragonfly? And can we add the word "handsome" in conjunction with my name at least once?"

Silly Jacob, right? He has become quite handsome as we grew, but this dress rehearsal was about me and the oh so fancy fishnets that I found online. I mean, the weave was super tight and the designers wove in some little solid stars and lightning bolts and three solid star bursts in just the right places, LOL, two in the rear and one in the front, not that Jacob was going to see those. I mean, he's quite the nerd, so he might attempt to test his x-ray vision powers to peer through my distressed Denim shorts, but if could do, then sobeit.

[Springs out of hallway, posing practice pays off]

"Ta, da."

"Holy fricking, I mean, Dragonfly, what the hell and can I count those stars with my poking finger?"

[Using plenty of hand and arm movements to explain things]

"There are seven stars on each of my legs around the front and there are three lightning bolts going up the back of each of my legs, as you can see, and you'll just have to take my word for it that each of my cheeks is splattered with a star burst each and you're probably not interested that my front is also covered with a woven in star burst, so, what do you think then, Jacob?"

[Pushes fingers to side of head to trigger x-ray vision]

"And be honest, Jacob, I'm going to the Devil's Den one way or the other and I want to wear this exact outfit, so I need a guy's opinion. Also, breathe and then say something, so?"

[Still pushing fingers to side of head to trigger x-ray vision, gives up]

"Well, from now on, your baggy look is banned forever more and we're putting that in a disclosure agreement and um, I mean, are the fishnets going above the beltline of your shorts then? Like, I mean, up your torso?"

Well, that was absolutely clear, so Jacob just wanted me to lift my short t-shirt. Also, I was hoping that he would ask that because I wanted to lift my shirt. I mean, I'm not trying to brag or anything, but I'm tight! There is no extra flab on my body (LOL, it's too small for anything extra).

[Lifts tiny logo t-shirt]

"I don't know why they make this way, but I'm not complaining either. I mean, they are like my own personal form fitting sleeping bag, right Jacob? Or under shirt, LOL."

[Drops t-shirt]

"I'm still developing a makeup scheme and I'm on the fence about which color high tops to wear, but this is the hair style, so?"

"Are we having sex after this, Dragonfly?"

"Well, no, Jacob, that's something that we would both totally regret later, so?"

"Well, in full disclosure, I mean, I simply just cannot give you my assessment without a peek at those star bursts that you "claim" to be splattered across the back of your butt cheeks, so."

[Gives a quick flash of a selfie from the cell phone]

"I mean, can I have sex on that then, Dragonfly?"

"Get me drunk, Jacob, LOL, no, we've known each other a little too long for that. Also, in another full disclosure, my count was a little off earlier, there are two lightning bolts going the length of each foot too, so?"

"I'll take foot sex, Dragonfly. Also, I mean, I've grown, so I could never wear shorts that short, which is another thing we should add to the non-disclosure agreement, I mean, I'm just saying, so?"

"LOL and seeing how you rarely close the bathroom door when you pee during the video tournaments, that's something that I would support, Mr. Grown Man, LOL."

"Oh, so you've peeked me and now you've hot for me then, right Dragonfly?"

"LOL, or I'm finding a balance between being disgusted while giving you an ego boost, Jacob. Also, I'm not ashamed that I can wear shorts this short and I might even roll the cuffs up one more for the night of the party at the Devil's Den, so?"

"Well, since we have already agreed and signed off on how your baggy look is out for like ever, you look pretty good and where did we land on the foot sex thing then, Dragonfly?"

"Well, you're about to land on your butt just outside, Jacob, if you don't stop with the sex talk, so back to my outfit then?"

"Well, I mean, you just said that your makeup scheme is to be determined and then you're all confused with high tops color selection, so you should have me back over later, like 10pm and demonstrate things again and by the way, Dragonfly, seeing how you showed me that selfie that showed the true backside star burst thingamabobs, I mean, what's the harm of just letting those tiny shorts just, you know, slide down your legs then? I mean, if you're going to the Devil's Den and all, I mean, you really need the best assessment possible in advance, so?"

I mean, that was just another trick, right? But I didn't have much to be ashamed of back there either, so.

[Turns around, unbutton, push, wiggle, wiggle a little more for Jacob's benefit, slip and slide down]

"Put your camera phone down, Jacob!"

[Snap, snap, wait for change of hip shift pose, snap]

"I'm your Bull now, Dragonfly!"

[Wiggles them back up, while facing Jacob]

"Well, I mean, no you're not, Jacob, however I am asking you to be my shotgun then, so?"

"Can I put a hickey on either cheek then, Dragonfly? Also, do those undies have a name?"

"Oh, a butt cheek hickey then, LOL, get me drunk, LOL, NOT. And the undies are Brazilian Slightly Less Then Modest, so can we get back on track then, Jacob, um-mmm?"

[Ooh, Jacob was quick with that arm pull, flip and perfect placement, right on his lap]

"This is better, Dragonfly. I mean, you fit perfectly on my lap then."

"Oh, this is naughty, Jacob and I already acknowledged your healthy manhood, so stop pulsating then."

[Jacob reaches to re-unbutton those tiny black Denim shorts]

"I mean, that's actually just another look, Jacob. I mean, it's kind of a beach look, but that's nothing, so."

"Grind on me, Dragonfly."

"Um, I really don't know how to do that, Jacob, but your hips seem to have things under control and by the way, this is a form of sex, I mean, circling back to that "regrets in the morning" thing, so?"

LOL, like a hard dick really cares about the next day, right?

"Ah-hah! You're pushing back, Dragonfly!"

"Or I'm going for the ride, which I'm alright with because I need your backup, Jacob. I mean, if there is just one bad apple up at the Devil's Den, I mean, setting Tranny's on fire is trending these days, so?"

[Push, grind, oof, push, push, grind, pull, shift, shift, grind]

"Don't you kiss me, Dragonfly!"

[Cheek smack, smack, quickie on the lips]

"Oh, imagine that, Jacob, and your heart is still beating then! And with an increased intensity too!"

"We need to get naked, Dragonfly!"

[Wait, what? A quick reach under then?]

"Just lose your nut, Jacob and be my muscle tomorrow night! But not with this muscle! We'll work on finding you a nice girl to address this muscle."

[Push, grind, oof, push, push, grind, pull, shift, shift, grind, grind, push, grunt, grunt, push, lift]

"Go use my bathroom Jacob, guilt free, guilt free, I say!"

Oh, well, that worked! Also, that "just after" guy thing, right? It's funny how one release can change attitudes, especially when that attituded was because of his friend.

"Oh, lift your head, Jacob. I said guilt free and I meant it, but for Pete's sakes, just close the bathroom door once in a while!"

"I mean, well, I mean."

"Oh, someone like Tracey would not complain about much. So, do I have a safety net or what, Jacob?"

"Well, what do II wear then, Dragonfly?"

"Oh, jeans, black or blue, but no robot logo t-shirt. I mean, I have a tiny black leather jacket that I'm wearing, so maybe your blue Denim to jacket to set us apart, not that I'm ashamed of my muscle, well, maybe I wish I had a little more muscle so I couldn't wear shorts this short, but you get my drift, so."

"And you're not going to abandon me, right Dragonfly?"

"Oh no, Jacob, this is about getting out there a little, but that works both ways. I mean, unless Tracey is drunk, in which case, you could go that way. However, if someone talks to me, I'll probably talk back, so."

"So, the Devils Den then, Dragonfly?"

"The Devil's Den, Jacob."

"I mean, do you think Tracey might be there then?"

"I just texted her and it will be so much better than dry lap dancing me in reverse, so?"

I mean, wow, the things one has to go through to get a little backup at a spooky mixer, right? I mean, this party had better be worth all of this work, right? LOL, and worth having the fancy fishnets sort of trashed from Jacob's gay as hell lap dance in reverse, LOL. But he knows a little more than he let's on. He was kind of good at it, unless that's just how things go in the heat of the moment. Not that it was my first heat of the moment, which it was.

"Well, I mean, we don't have to tell anyone about what just happened then, right Dragonfly?"

"LOL, I'll sign a non-disclosure agreement, Jacob."

"Oh, and that wasn't gay of me then, right?"

"LOL, that was totally gay of both of us, but since we're not speaking of it ever again because it never happened then, right?"

"I mean, well, are you going to beep at the driveway or walk up the sidewalk then?"

"Oh, I'm knocking on your front door, Jacob! I'm not ashamed or afraid of what I am. I mean, unless you think your neighbors may judge you, so?"

"Well, it will be dark when you pick me up and you make a pretty girl anyways, so."

"Hey, I don't pretend to be a girl, so don't say that, well, anymore, but I promise that a cute slut, I mean, a cute goth girl will walk up your sidewalk in literally twelve hours, so?"

"I mean, well, I think I ripped your fishnets with all that activity just then anyways, I mean, with the metal button on my shorts and not my hands, so?"

"LOL and I bought six pairs of these fancy woven fishnets, you know, just in case a metal shorts button ripped them. Or a few wandering fingers, either way, so? Also, you washed your hands, right?"

And that's how you get a shotgun rider to the Devils Den, which included a show for his neighbors!

End Dragonfly 01