Dragonfly 02

Story Info
Well, the Devil's Den spot had caves, so.
1.8k words
2.83
952
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dragonfly 02

"What are you doing, Dragonfly?"

"Catching my breath, Jacob! I mean, we made it to the Devil's Den spot and all of a sudden, I'm having trouble with my breathing!"

"LOL, I know, I'm nervous too! But we're here, right, so?"

"Oh, we're here and we're going to mingle around alright, but apparently, my little lungs need a minute."

[Wheeze, wheeze, wheeze, real people, wheeze, boys, girls, wheeze, exchanges, wheeze]

"Put a timer on your phone, Jacob for 60 minutes. Well, make it 30 minutes for a halfway assessment of how things are going for both of us."

[Wheeze, wheeze, wheeze, real people, wheeze, boys, girls, wheeze, exchanges, wheeze]

"Also, I'm glad that you squeaked in quick haircut this morning, Jacob, I mean, Tracey will like it, so."

[Wheeze, wheeze, wheeze, real people, wheeze, boys, girls, wheeze, exchanges, wheeze]

"Well, I wanted an edge. So, this is it then? The moment of truth up at the Devil's Den, so?"

[Wheeze, wheeze, wheeze, real people, wheeze, boys, girls, wheeze, exchanges, wheeze]

"OMFG, other than stalling, what are you doing now, Dragonfly? Geez!"

"Exchanging my black high tops for my red high tops. I need a splash more color, so. Also, I put a couple of ice packs in the smaller cooler behind my truck seat, just in case either of us gets eye punched."

"(Says the queer who just said yesterday that he doesn't pretend to be girl!) Well, good thinking then."

[Wheeze, wheeze, wheeze, real people, wheeze, boys, girls, wheeze, exchanges, wheeze]

"I mean, does your little leather jacket even zip up then, Dragonfly?"

"Nope, it's meant to just spread out like this. Alright, is it "go time" then, Jacob?"

[Wheeze, wheeze, wheeze, real people, wheeze, boys, girls, wheeze, exchanges, wheeze]

I mean, it's not like either of us was nervous or anything about attending our first outdoors mixer up the mountain at the Devil's Den or anything, right, LOL? And yep, LOL, I had a change of undies in the back of my truck just in case I peed myself a little bit from being so nervous, LOL. Hidden in a small backpack, mind you.

But we both managed to catch our breath and exited the truck, so.

"Should we stick together for a little bit or split up, Jacob?"

"I mean, I'm Jacob the nerd, not the answer man, so."

"Split nerd, you'll be fine. Hey Dragonfly, it's nice to see you out and about, so?"

Well, geez, Jacob just took off on me then, but he did look rather nice with his fresh haircut and his new Denim jacket, which he obviously bought right after he had his hair trimmed.

"Hey, Gloria, it's good to see you too. So, this is the Devil's Den then, huh?"

"This is it, Dragonfly, just watch with any wandering into the caves. They are shallow caves for sure, but they are Lover's Lane caves too, unless you're here to smooch or something. Also, those fishnets are pretty fancy ass, so watch if Harvey wants to count how many stars are woven into them with his poking fingers, you know, in one of the shallow caves, so?"

"Oh, I mean, there are more in the back of my truck and one of the packages have the stars in just thick outlines so we wouldn't look like twins, but my truck isn't all that big, so changing into them might be close to impossible, Gloria, so?"

"LOL, you say to a person who lives in the abandoned phone booth! Key FOB please and mingle around, I'll catch up. Also, do not accept any beverage of any kind from literally anyone, got it Dragonfly?"

I mean, that was good advice, right? And nice of Gloria to state, so. Oh, and I almost forgot!

[Wheeze, wheeze, wheeze, walk, wheeze, walking is not mingling, wheeze, breathe, wheeze]

"Care for beer then? And then can I count all those stars and lightning bolts that seem to be running up and down your legs, um-mmm?"

"Oh, I mean, I just came from a "beer shooting" contest over there by the cave entrance, so I'm good on beer for a while then and with how long you're gawking at my legs, I mean, you can count with your eyes then, so?"

"Oh, I mean, did BBFJ whip you then in the "beer shooting" contest then?"

"I mean, I'm a total bad ass, so I whipped everyone, so. Also, who is BBFJ then?"

"Big Bad Fucking Jake! He's kind of looked up to around here, so?"

"Oh, I mean, that BBFJ then, I mean, no, I lost to BBFJ, so we don't need to question BBFJ about how much of a bad ass I really am, so? I mean, I'm Dragonfly, so?"

"Oh, Dragonfly, huh? I mean, have your dragon wings been spread yet then, Dragonfly? Dan, by the way, Dan the man, at your wing spreading service, so?"

"I mean, not really, Dan. I mean, I may or may not have landed on a nest last night and my boyfriend certainly tried to spread my dragon wings, but it was fairly harmless and minimally sexual, so? Well, my boyfriend found it sexually satisfying, but you know regular guys, right? They always find a way to figure things out, so."

"So, we're saying that I will be first to get all in there then, Dragonfly?"

I mean, who said that then?

"Well, Dan the man, we are not saying that all, but I appreciate the interest. But it's also an interest that isn't going anywhere, so, sorry. Anyways, this is my first time up at the Devil's Den, so what time do the rituals begin then? Dan? Dan the man?"

Oh, so when a guy knows he has lost, then he just walks away then? Without even saying good bye? Rude, right?

"The rituals begin closer to midnight, so in about an hour. Care for a wine cooler then?"

"Oh, I mean, I just guzzled three wine coolers, so, about an hour you say then?"

"Yep, sooner if BBFJ verifies that everyone has taken their red pills, so, do you have your red pill then?"

"OMG, I was misinformed! I just swallowed two yellow pills, for Pete's sakes! Hey, hey, hey, I know you from running around town then, you're Pete, right? I'm Dragonfly or Drax as you might remember me, so?"

"Drax? We had sex then, right?"

"I fell asleep and leaned up against your side at Josh's place once and maybe we traded a couple of thigh swipes, but that was hardly sex, although I remember it as well, so."

"So, we have a history then, right Dragonfly?"

"OMG, did you, I mean, Pete, did you????? OMG, you jumped up and ran off then! I was barely wearing makeup, not to mention I was wearing, well, I suppose that even back in the back my sweats were just a little questionable, but still Pete!"

"So, we have a one-sided sexual history then, right Dragonfly?"

I mean, there are rules to follow, right?

"Alright, fine, but things were never sealed with a kiss, so?"

That would back him off, right?

"Oh, on to shallow cave #3 then!"

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ummah, ah, ahh, ahh, deal sealed]

"Damn, Dragonfly, you got lip game then!"

"Well, Pete, when you don't do much of anything else, right? So, this is the inside of one of caves at the Devil's Den then, huh?"

"One, two, three...."

"It's eight, Pete."

"Huh? What?"

"You're counting the number of cell phone flashlights behind each cave boulder, right? It's eight and it would be nine if you turned your flashlight on. I am absolutely not ashamed to play kissy face with others knowing about it, Pete! I mean, maybe you're ashamed since you haven't flicked on your cell phone flashlight then, so?"

[Flick]

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ummah, in the middle of the cave]

"Whew, that's better then, I mean, I'm almost sorry that I wore a belt on the shorts then, although your hands seem to be happy with my back pockets."

"Am I winning then, Dragonfly?"

"Whew, no one has ever been this close to the finish line before, so, oh, oh [sniff, whiff, sniff]. Damn, that perfume!"

I mean, I had to take him by the hand and drag him along, right? I mean, my cell phone battery was low, so I didn't want to kill my battery completely by turning on my flashlight, so.

"Gloria!"

"Hush and scooch down next to me, Dragonfly."

"Gloria!"

"Hush, I said. Is this an old crush then?"

"I pretended to fall asleep up against him once, so."

"Ahh, the old thigh swiping thing. Pull him out and put him in your mouth, Dragonfly."

I mean, wow, I had never been so close to anyone who man handled her man like that before, which was what? The way to keep him up and all? I suppose.

"I never."

"Then leave the cave and I'll catch up."

"Do you always just kiss the tip like then?"

"Well, only when some damn rookie keeps flapping his lips! Sucking a limp dick suck's big time, so stop yapping and start pulling him out then. There, there you go, now stroke it a few times and lean forward, LOL, trust me, it will fit!"

[Lean, kiss, kiss, open, boom! Lol, Pete just shoves it home]

"Ugh, ow, ow, gag, gag, oomph, oh, ow, oof, oof."

"Back off, old crush boy or I'll jamb a blade into your calf!"

"Ooh, oh, oof, hmm, hmm, oh, hmm, ag, ag, hg, hg, hmm, ag, oh, ow, ooh, oh, ow, oof."

Oh, so the instructor just goes back and tends to her own business then?

"Ha, ha, ha, I'm alright, Pete, I'm alright, ha, ha, ha, I'm really not, but I'm alright, Pete, ha, ha, ha."

"Well, well, well, Dragonfly, with the way you're massaging my balls, I mean, I coming home, Dragonfly, I'm on my home!"

Ahh, not me. Oh, oh, so Gloria can do two things at once then, huh?

"Well, I cheated you that night, Pete, I should have pulled the blanket over us, so I'm paying back, Pete, I'm back by gently."

"Ouch."

"By roughly massaging your balls! And the squeeze was for why didn't you pull the blanket over us, Pete?"

"Oh, ahh, oh, oh, less flapping and more lapping, Dragonfly, ooh, ooh oh, ahh, oh-oh, oh-oh."

[Blast, gulp, blast, gulp, blast, gulp, blast, gulp, squirt, swallow, squirt, swallow, ahh, drizzle, slurp]

[Huh, eight cell phone flash lights pointing to boulder seven then?]

"Kiss him, ex crush boy! He likes that stuff, just like you liked dumping down his throat, so?"

[Cell phone flashlight reflects off a thin shiny object, such as a blade]

"Gloria is not wrong, Pete. I mean, I'm all about the lips, so?"

I mean, I just proved that, right? Not that I was as good as things may seem, but plant literally any lips around a guy's tool, right?

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ummah, tongue tag, ooh, deep tagging]

"Wow, lost time made up for then, right Dragonfly?"

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, ummah, tongue tag, way deep tongue tagging]

"It's a tie, Pete, it's a tie then."

End Dragonfly 02