Dragonheart Ch. 01: Awareness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,575 Followers

When the second man climaxed in her pussy, the third shifted to immediately take his place. She could hear the squish of the penis thrusting into her pussy filled with multiple loads of cum from the King and the others. This one thrust even harder, possibly she thought due to her being looser and filled with cum. Her mouth was again moved to the penis that had just climaxed in her. She had swallowed the cum of the King and now tasted the cum of each of the other men to have fucked her. This had never happened to her before and she shuddered at the thought of what the King meant by his statement, 'it is time for you to learn you are nothing more than a wench'.

The shudder she felt in her body must have been visible to the men, too. They laughed that she was enjoying being used like a common wench by men.

When the last man climaxed in her, she lay motionless beneath him. As he pulled out of her and moved to the side of the bed, she heard a loud gasp. During the fucking by the three men, she hadn't heard the massive doors open or her mother and the two guards entering. But when she turned her head to the sound, there they stood. Her mother had entered the chamber led by the castle guards sent to get her. When she was ushered into the chamber, she was shocked to see the three naked men of status in the castle on the King's bed with a woman. Her gasp of shock came when the men moved and she identified the woman... her daughter, Ariana.

"Aww... wench, look... your mother has arrived." The two women looked at each other in horror. This had to be the ultimate in humiliation, degradation. But the King wasn't done as he turned his attention to Ariana's mother. "I know what you have been doing. Do you think my spies don't tell me everything that happens in my castle? You've been filling this girl's head with your stories and everyone knows those stories are not to be repeated within any part of this land. The punishment can be quite severe, but I have a more fitting punishment for you both."

He waved his hand to the guards and they moved with understanding and deliberation. While one pulled Ariana from the bed, the other pulled his dagger from his belt and quickly cut the mother's clothes from her mature body. Both women were shocked by the events unfolding before the King and the other men as they soon were standing completely naked before them. Ariana's young body showed the sexual assault she had already endured with cum of four men seeping from her used pussy, her skin blotchy, and her lips, chin, and cheeks slick with her saliva from sucking the penises. Her mother's mature body seemed to retreat in on itself in humiliation as the two women attempted to hug. They were separated and placed before the still lounging King, his advisor, and generals positioned around him with the two guards behind the women.

The King chuckled deviously, "Now you are both as you should be. I have been advised for years to have you two put to death and be done with the legend forever." He looked at the mother. "You defied me in my castle by telling the forbidden stories to your daughter. I wanted to show you it was of no use, though. I wanted to use her body as my play-thing to show you it was for no use. I am a generous King, aren't I? I spared your lives thinking you would see the error of your ways. But you didn't. You continued to defy me with the stories, the silly myth. You and the people... you think I don't know you all still hold hope of being rescued by the myth? Where is your rescue? The myth is only a myth."

Ariana glanced at her mother and was surprised. In the face of unknown punishment and after being stripped of her clothes and dignity, her mother was boldly showing defiance that surprised and empowered her. Her mother boldly announced, "We will always believe. I feared you and what you could do to us. I was wrong. I shouldn't have been as quiet about it as I was. I should have told my daughter everything."

The King laughed but there was a menace in the sound of his laugh. He pointed to the floor before him and both women were pushed to their knees and then to all fours. It was only then that they realized the guards were naked behind them and the meaning hit both women at the same time as their eyes met. It was one thing to be used by the powerful men of the castle but to be given to guards....

Tears came to the mother's eyes and dripped down her cheek as she mouthed an 'I'm sorry' to Ariana. She in turn gave her mother a heartrending smile but mouthed, 'I love you'. In the next moment, both women felt the roughened, strong hands of the guards take their hips and thrust their penises, quickly sinking them into the women. The mother cried out as the hard penis penetrated her unlubricated pussy. Both women hung their heads in shared shame and utter humiliation as the surrounding men laughed in a chorus of delight.

This was a fucking unlike what either had ever experienced. The two guards had finally received the opportunity at a woman of some refinement and they were taking advantage of it. They had been told to dominate the women, to fuck them as roughly as they desired, and they did exactly that. Every thrust was powerful and dominating. They understood these two were from the line of women going back to the old days of this realm to the family that led the people in peace and shared embrace of fruitful living. That those days had ended for whatever reason didn't matter to these men as they treated them at the moment as common wenches for their lust.

The King watched the degradation of the women. His penis began to harden, again, at the sight. For a moment, he considered using the women himself one more time, perhaps the mother this time. But he knew his limits. He was older and didn't want to fail in front of the others or the women after already climaxing twice. So, he simply enjoyed the feeling of his loins stirring at the humiliation of the final lineage of this land. He would finally, in his way, follow the advice of others and be done with the myth once and for all, and force the people to accept their destiny under his rule.

First one, then the other. Howls of lust-filled the room from the two guards. This was so much better than the wenches they might find at a pub or brothel. When they came after brutally fucking them, their grunts and shouts were exclamation points to the humiliation the women felt.

"Put ropes around their necks and lead them down to the wagons. Let the people see what is left of their cherished myths and past. The past is gone. I am the thing for them to look forward to." The King was exultant. The King followed the guards through the castle as they led the two women naked and leashed like pets or livestock. Others in the castle stopped and gasped, horrified at the sight as they passed by. Though it was forbidden to talk of the old days and myths that made up those days, the people had tried to hold onto them, privately repeating the stories within family groups as Ariana had been told by her mother and grandmother.

Outside, more people bore witness to their humiliation. The two women tried to bravely ignore their humiliation in front of the people but it was clear in the eyes of those they found outside that the hopes and dreams they harbored were being crushed with this final indignity.

They found two wagons, one pointed south, and the other pointed north. They listened to the announcement with the people gathered around them. It was against the law to harbor dreams of the past, to talk and share the stories of the past, and to keep alive the myths of the old days. The mother and daughter violated those laws and were being punished and would die.

The two women clasped hands. The King spoke softly to them so only they could hear. "One will go to the northern army protecting that gateway. The other to the southern army. You will each be camp whores to be used and abused by all of the men there. You may die from the abuse. You may simply become pregnant. But... no more of your lineage will exist here... ever. If you become pregnant, you die." He smiled in a sick and grotesque way. "The myths die. This is my kingdom."

Ariana clutched at her mother and she turned to the King. "Sire... please... give us just a moment, a final moment alone before... before you do what you will with us." Surprisingly, he nodded. They moved a few steps away.

"I am sorry, mother."

"Hush... this isn't your fault. It is mine. I thought I was protecting you by hiding some details. Now, you must listen carefully before they pull us apart." Ariana nodded, still numb by the turn of events. "Ariana, remember the stories, everything I have told you. Remember the Princess of the stories? You are the Princess. You must believe that. For the people, you must believe that. You are marked, a birthmark on your lower neck. It is the reason I have insisted you wear long hair. When you are on the road, expose your lower neck as much as possible. It is the only hope for the people. My grandmother thought she knew more than the legend. The Princess is marked every other generation. The stories say the Princess must be sacrificed to protect the people. My grandmother didn't think it was necessary to sacrifice my mother. We had been safe for so long. That was when things went bad. Our protection was lost when the sacrifice was withheld. You are the Princess now. Maybe it isn't too late."

They were pulled apart. Both women screamed for the other. Ariana was thrown into the wagon. She was reminded of her nakedness as she felt the rough wood scrape her bare body. She turned to look behind her to see her mother similarly straining to catch a final glimpse to share between them. Ariana didn't even register the shocked, hopeless looks of the people as the wagon was led through the town from the castle as it headed for the road to the south. She noted that one guard drove the wagon, another on a horse led the way in front, and two more on horses followed behind lustily eyeing her.

Leaving the town behind them, they entered a heavily wood section, the trees crowding the roadway worn into the ground by the traffic of horses, wagons, carts, and walkers. A persistent cawing of a crow drew not only her attention but that of the guards following behind.

"What's with that damn crow? It's like it's following us."

Indeed, she thought, it was like it was following as it soared effortlessly above the treetops directly above her. The attention of the crow reminded her of what her mother said before they were cruelly pulled apart. She was the Princess of the stories. She was marked at birth as the Princess to carry on the sacrifice that would protect the people. What was the sacrifice, though? There was so much in detail she wished she could ask and learn. But the stories told of dragons, rarely seen except at a great distance, that protected the canyon passes at the north and south. The sacrifice must be to the dragons, then. Are the dragons still here, though? After her great-grandmother turned her back on them, are they still around and would they still accept a sacrifice after all this time? Sacrifice. That word crashed down on her like the full weight of all the people. Could she sacrifice herself selflessly like that?

The burden felt heavy, excessively so, but she remembered another thing her mother instructed her before leaving, something that was put to her firmly and with the importance of trying to save the people. It must have something to do with leading up to the sacrifice. She was to expose her lower neck where the birthmark must be, a mark she never knew existed, a mark her mother had wanted hidden to spare her. If the King was so worried just by the lineage of the women, would he have executed her immediately if he had known? The thought gave weight to the myth. Maybe, the myth wasn't a myth, after all. Maybe, what they called a myth was the telling of what had been, the truth of why they had been safe for all the time of telling through the generations. The sacrifice carried over two generations. Is the sacrifice of one woman too much for securing safety and peace for all the people?

She shifted to her knees in the rough-riding wagon as it bounced and jolted over bumps and through holes in the road. Her mind was made before much thought. She piled her long, golden hair on top of her head and pulled the stiffest pieces of straw from the bed of the wagon to pin her hair in place. It wouldn't hold up too much, but it was the best she could do. Then she held onto the back of the bench in front, kneeling as tall as possible. She felt foolish in the effort. The myth was probably merely myth, yet her mother seemed to believe so strongly. Dragons... dragons have to be myth... right?

She closed her eyes, feeling the peace of her decision wash over her when she felt the wagon leave the road and bounce. She found the wagon moving near a flowing river. The guards dismounted from their horses, tied them to the wagon, and pulled Ariana from the wagon by the rope, then was taken off her. One of the guards took notice of the dark mark on her lower neck and drew attention to it to the others. They commented on the peculiar, irregular shape of it, almost like something flying but it meant nothing more to them. They had other interests and it was sharing the naked woman before delivering her to the army camp. They took her to the edge of the flowing water and one by one she was ravaged by them. She was fucked in several positions, each roughly. On her knees, she was penetrated from behind and another penis shoved into her mouth. The only response from her body was protective lubrication but no thrill as she had noticed from wenches. Now, she too was a wench.

When one came inside her, she was pulled to the side where a man was lying on the ground. She straddled him, sinking his penis deep into her pussy. Another penis was brought to her face and she obediently took it into her mouth. This was to be her life... unless something else happened. A sacrificial death would be preferred.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,575 Followers
12