Dragonheart Ch. 02: Destiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a final kiss to the tip, she turned and leaned against the boulder and looked up at him, his head turned down watching her. He approached, dipped his body lower and she felt his cock against her bare back. He adjusted his hips and bent his legs further. She felt his cock sliding down her back until the tip dropped off her butt between her legs. She reached down between her legs and found the narrower tip to guide it to her gushing pussy. She pressed back against it, moving her own hips around it until she felt it touching her opening and she pressed back against it. She groaned as the tip spread her opening with resistance. This was the smallest part of his cock. She knew a human female's body wasn't meant for this but she believed her body was ... somehow ... someway.

Ariana gasped out her commitment and desire, "I want ... want to restore ... order as it was ... meant to be. I ... want ... you and ... and this." She breathed deeply in through her nose and smoothly released it through her lips, calming herself and releasing tension with the breath. She pressed back against him, against his cock. Her pussy opened and accepted him into her ... finally, wonderfully, gloriously into her body. She cried out at the thick penetration but her body was well lubricated by anticipation and hungry for more by excitement. The excitement of finally having him, mated to him; the excitement of this mating before the entire group of dragons; and, the excitement of rightfully fulfilling her destiny.

His cock penetrated inches into her stretched pussy. She felt full even though it was mere inches. He sensed her need to control this for the moment and dutifully allowed his human mate to determine the progress. He ached, however. The most astounding, amazing form of ache. He was inside her. His cock felt squeezed, enveloped, cloaked by the warm, moist tissue of her body.

She couldn't imagine a more staggering experience. And she knew he was barely inside her ... relatively to his size. She pushed back, again. Inches more entered and inches more spread her opening. She pulled back and thrust her hips against him. It felt like a foot of his cock plunged into her and she cried out, again. He had amazing control, allowing her to dictate this initial mating. In the middle of another gasp and moan, she giggled. She giggled at the realization that this was not a one-time thing. A single mating may well be the event that sealed the cooperation of the two species and may have been the prevailing expectation of the Princess ... but not for her. After all the abuse and humiliation she had endured, this seemingly abusive experience was anything but.

"Fuck me, my love ... seal me as your mate ... now and forever. Flood my body with your seed and make me yours." She had never expressed thoughts such as those ever ... the act had never been connected to such emotion.

He pulled most of his cock from her gripping pussy and paused. She sucked in a breath and unconsciously held it in euphoric anticipation. He plunged it back into her and her body responded as it never had. It was shocking ... surprising ... amazing and powerful. Her body tensed and shivered at the same time as he pulled back and thrust back in. Every nerve in her pussy seemed to ignite at the same moment sending impulses radiating from her pussy to her legs, her abdomen, and up through her body. Her clitoris throbbed and was pressed against the roughness of the boulder. Her nipples throbbed and tingled on her bouncing breasts as she supported herself on her elbows and forearms. Her scalp tingled while her eyes were open but unseeing, her mouth gaping but silent, her lungs filled but not releasing. Her body seemed on the verge of exploding into separate pieces ... but didn't.

Her body spasmed but it was felt most of all at her pussy. His cock already tightly filling it, her pussy clenched around the massive cock bringing moans and gasps from deep in the Gold's throat. He held himself deep inside her as she quaked underneath him and she finally released the held breath in a scream that echoed off the surrounding mountainsides of the alpine bowl. The scream, though, immediately demanded, pleaded, enticed him to continue, to give her more, to fill her deeper ... to seed her.

Her orgasm, her first, was overwhelming in intensity but he hadn't. She was already gasping and fatigued. He continued to plow into her and she regained her speech, both verbally and mentally. She encouraged him and he responded with ever more powerful thrusts into her pussy. He had been ramming his cock into the top of her pussy on each stroke since early in the fucking and each stroke continued to. What neither recognized at the time was each stroke expanded not only her opening as the cock pressing into her expanded in size but also in depth. Somehow, someway, her pussy expanded in depth, her body shifting inside, her pussy walls stretching, her vaginal cavity extending. And, all the while, her pussy muscled clenched around his cock as it slid in and out, her pussy like a tight sleeve around it.

She didn't understand her body's reaction but her mind was losing the ability to consider anything. She was orgasming, again. Her body reacting as strongly as before. She lost the ability to hold herself from the boulder surface and collapsed against it. His thrusts pressed her skin into the surface but she didn't notice. All she felt was the massive nerve eruptions throughout her body, her muscles weakening her, her mind fogging. Each thrust into her elicited a groan, gasp, or moan. She was beyond thought or muscle control. Each thrust reignited an orgasmic explosion. Her pussy washed his cock inside and out. It felt like her fluids flowed from her tightly filled pussy, down his cock, and down her thighs. Time after time, thrust after thrust, her body and mind quaked in orgasm after orgasm.

She felt him thrust harder, stronger, faster. She felt him press deep and pause. Her numb mind cycled through other times, less wonderful times when men did the same thing before sending their seed into her. This time, though, her mind and body recovered in recognition enough for her to add her own thrust back into him, to join her own effort with his. When he came, when he shot his seed into her pussy, she could swear it moved her body, it is was so powerful and filling. He came shot after shot and each time she cried out in joy ... joy of sharing, joy of fulfillment, and joy of consummation. Mated. She was his. He was hers.

His seed brought one final orgasm to her that closed the fog in her brain. The dark edges of her consciousness closed in until she was limp on his leaking and slowly softening cock deep inside her body.