Dragon's Kitty

Story Info
A dragon stumbles across a catgirl in heat.
6.4k words
4.81
18.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,833 Followers

Author's Note: This is a one-off, from the world of Toofy & Drachne. It's just a little bit of fun, more stroke oriented than the usual dramas from that world.

This one features some gender confusion, a dragon and a catgirl. If any of those things sound remotely outside your wheelhouse, move along.

All depicted characters are well into adulthood.

---

It still hurt.

Reenhalla pulled at the collar around her throat, feeling it rubbing on her scales. The little golden bell marking that she was a citizen and allowed to travel freely rang, but she still hated the thing.

Just because humans were xenophobic shitheads shouldn't mean that she had to wear a godsdamned bell. She shouldn't have to tell anyone she was free. She especially shouldn't have to by having something compressing and roughly scraping at her scales.

She was a blue salamander.

Her scales were smaller than her red cousins, more fragile. They tended to bend and get stuck if she wore jewellery, which is one of the reasons she generally wore a cloak and little else.

She was careful when walked around the city, when she was still earning her freedom. Always keeping her face hidden, her tail out of sight. Now, she was a little less.

The hood was thrown backwards, revealed her bright and soft face, framed by her ice blue scales. Her bare skin was dark. Not to the midnight black of a succubus, or even the dark of a human desert tribe. She was a shade lighter than most of them, but still to dark to be called light.

She was used to standing out in a crowd, once people knew what she was.

This was no different.

People stopped and stared at her as she walked through the crowd. Most of them commenting on how they hated her, and the arrogance of an exotic to think they were an equal.

Not that anybody would dare to say that to her face.

Reenhalla smiled toothily as she imagined just how well that might go down. If a frail little human dared to hit her first, she would enjoy the hell out of what would follow.

It always gave her such a buzz, a warm and fuzzy feeling in her nether regions, when she was sucking marrow from broken bones. The excitement of dominating so effortlessly.

It might be more fun if she didn't eat them, and instead had something inside her, but Reenhalla was a virgin. She had yet to find someone willing to see her as a woman.

Didn't help that she was head and shoulders above even the average elf.

Most men weren't interested in fucking something the size of a Tauran. Even less at being ridden by something that could snap them like a twig, that had breath that would leave icicles on their face.

She could never have love, but she could have a decent meal.

Which was part of why she was flaunting her brand new bell. She wanted someone to pick a fight with her, so that the guards wouldn't care when she went and ate them.

She wasn't looking for a celebratory dinner.

She was commiserating with herself. She'd earned her freedom, and that meant that she now had no home, no prospects, and no gold. The only people interested in hiring her, would only do it if she gave up her freedom and signed a slaving contract.

She was exotic, and they all hated her for it.

Reenhalla stopped at an elf's stall, looking longingly at the earrings. She'd always wanted a couple of silver chains, hanging from the tips of her long and pointed ones.

Her previous master had been against the slightest blemish to his toys. The fact he had repeatedly sent Reenhalla into battle where she could end up covered in scars didn't matter. No piercings, and no tattoos.

The elf smiled nervously at her, a silver bell on their wrist indicating them as a slave ringing as they reached over to a set of gorgeous little chains. "These are wyvern made, in the fires of Finhalla."

That was a straight up lie.

The chains were finely made, but they weren't anything close to the skill of her cousin's race. Especially not the master smiths who lived on the volcano to the west.

All the same, they were extremely pretty. She wasn't going to grudge the woman for trying to shift some of her product. Reenhalla touched the metal delicately, and smiled sadly, "Sorry. Bought freedom, today. No gold. Just look."

The elf lowered the earrings, smiling understandingly, "Feel free. Business has been slow today, you won't be chasing anyone off. Well, not the right kind of business."

Her ears twitched a little, "Street?"

"Mmm." The elf said, afraid to comment on the suggestion that a street gang was working over all the owners. Sending the honest patrons to ground, as they walked around demanding a cut from everyone else.

You paid the gold, or the cut they took was from your flesh.

This was why Reenhalla had chosen this place. She knew that the razor gangs were common, and no one was going to give much of a shit if she turned one of them into a popsicle.

She smiled toothily at the elf with a flash of her fangs and raised an eyebrow.

The elf glanced around and then nodded sideways to a nearby alley.

Reenhalla grinned, rubbed her hands together and then breathed into them. A frosty mist spilled over fingers, dwindling before it hit the ground.

She'd never really practised much at using this particular magic for art. She mostly used it to form weapons and shields when she was disarmed and the fight wasn't done.

A red salamander might be able to resort to claws and teeth, but she was a blue. Which made her extremely jealous of her stronger cousins.

She placed the clumsily formed statuette of ice down on the table and smiled again at the elf, before walking away. She moved to a completely different alleyway, before planting a foot and vaulting onto a nearby roof.

As she landed, she heard a squeal of fright and a scramble of feet.

Reenhalla glanced sideways and chuckled as she saw a neko frantically pulling on a shirt. The blonde-haired catgirl had been lazing naked in a cardboard box.

The salamander put a finger to her lips, and then turned her black eyes to the alley across the street.

The elf's tip wasn't wrong.

There was a good half-dozen humans there. Leaning against the walls or crouching. Most of them were drinking, and a few were smoking. The obvious leader of the group was sharpening a knife made of bone.

A scared elf, on their knees, was counting out some piles of silver and gold, and other assorted trinkets. The ill-gotten gains of the day.

Reenhalla doubted that the elf had a choice in the matter, either.

The neko slunk up to her, golden eyes blinking curiously, "Friend of yours?"

"No."

The catgirl cocked her head, "Then why would the salamander smell angry?"

"Hungry. Not angry." Reenhalla lied.

The neko giggled, and shook her head, "No, she smells angry. Smells like she wants to make jerks disappear in little flames. Tiny little charbroiled steaks."

The salamander shot an incensed glare at the catgirl, "What colour scales, bitch?"

"Mm... Oh. Not fire salamander?" The cat said innocently, plopping onto her butt and scratching her face with her foot. "Sorry. Salmon doesn't know many salamanders. Or... Any."

Reenhalla chuckled, "Your master named you for food?"

"No eat the Salmon!" The neko pulled back in fright, her glistening golden eyes going wide.

The salamander rolled her eyes, and looked back to the alley, "No eat stupid cat. Eat only things that hurt."

The neko purred and crept in closer.

Reenhalla put a gentle claw on the woman's shoulder, and then shoved, sending them sprawling to the other side of the roof. She had no patience for the thing's curiosity.

The neko whined, whilst Reenhalla gave a deep growl in the back of her throat, and icy mist began to drip from her jaws. She could not make her irritation more obvious.

The catgirl frowned, "The salamander needs an excuse, doesn't she?"

"Hmm?" That caught her attention.

Salmon shrugged, "She came up here on roof to get away from them. Stupid humans. They always wanna put their dick in a catgirl, even if she hates them."

Reenhalla looked at the woman in confusion. Why would the neko be willing to get abused, just to get her a half-decent snack? She must utterly despise the humans... Except she didn't smell like hatred.

The salamander snorted in irritation, unable to work it out.

Nekos were always strange things. They saw things that they wanted, and then did their utmost to simply take it. Where most creatures would exercise caution, those never did.

Salmon's tail lifted up straight and she grinned. The neko stood up and adjusted her outfit, making sure it was dishevelled, and then cocked her head, "The salamander will eat them before they put themselves inside the Salmon, won't she? Isn't a good time right now, for Salmon. And she does not want kittens, let alone asshole kittens."

"Reenhalla." She gave her name cautiously, "Do you really want to hurt them, that much?"

"Mm... Uh uh." The catgirl shook her head, eyes twinkling excitedly. "She heard the salamander get frisky after fighting. Thought she might be able to steal a kiss."

Reenhalla made a frustrated growl.

The catgirl wanted to take her virginity. Of course, just her luck. She finally met someone interested in her, and they didn't have the right equipment.

Salmon cocked her head, "Is she not pretty enough? She thinks dragongirl is pretty. So confident and cool. She likes it. Also thinks that cold tongue would feel amazing, in mouth or... Other places."

The neko was definitely in heat.

"Not like girls." The salamander growled, glaring at them.

The catgirl made a pouting face, and then grinned, "Payment. The salamander wants to eat. If Salmon becomes damsel in need of saving, and helps the salamander, then she gets a kiss. Just a kiss."

As slutty as a neko in heat was, and insanely determined, it wasn't a bad deal.

---

Reenhalla closed her eyes as she leaned back against the wall, her teeth tightly clenched around a thigh bone as she felt the buzz blasting through her.

Her chest rose and fell heavily, as she practically purred like a cat.

She could feel the warm ache between her legs, as the feeling of fullness in her belly let her feel tired but content. They had tasted nice. A life of eating shitty, fatty, streetfood, had filled their organs and blocked their arteries.

"Payment."

She opened one eye blearily, and glared at the catgirl, who had apparently shed all of her clothing in anticipation. Someone needed to keep this neko indoors when she was in her cycle.

"Still eating." Reenhalla growled around the bone.

Salmon leaned forward, planting a hand either side of her waist, rubbing her face into the salamander's stomach, before looking up at her innocently, "She doesn't mind."

The smell of the cat was intense. The salamander could smell the desire falling off their every pore. All that this little thing wanted to do to her was fuck like crazy.

The golden eyes suddenly widened in shock, and the woman glanced down and back up at her, "Uhm... What?"

Reenhalla felt the growl emerge out of her, before she found herself against the other alley wall. The catgirl pinned in place as she sniffed at her neck, taking in all the hormones.

The neko let out a small whine, "What... What are you doing? Not eat Salmon!"

The bone fell from her mouth, and her tongue flicked across the neck of the catgirl. Her skin was soft, tasting of dirt and sweat. More than that, she tasted of... Need.

The salamander was only vaguely aware of what she was doing. Something felt different. The buzz had moved from her body to her head, and now she was floating.

Watching as someone else growled and pushed themselves against the catgirl.

"Why does she have a penis!?" Salmon cried, eyes about to water.

That jerked Reenhalla out of it.

She stepped back from the catgirl, shaking her head. It still felt fluffy, but she could sort of focus. Looking down, and into the folds of her cloak, she did see... Something.

She poked at it, and her tail thudded heavily into the ground and cracked the stone as she tried not to fall over backwards as she felt it.

"Why have dick?"

Salmon put a hand to her chest, catching her breath, and then looked at her curiously, "Reenhalla is not male? Salmon didn't think smelled male. Didn't expect male."

"Not male!" The salamander protested, and then poked at the rather strange and sudden evidence that... Oh. She remembered, now. Her kind could switch between, transition.

If she felt like she was in charge, a dominant queen, then she could begin to become a king. However, it would take... Time.

She cringed, not wanting to touch it, but too curious to know.

Reenhalla pulled the strange soft but firm object sideways, hating that it gave her a warm feeling in her head to touch it, and revealed that she did actually still have a slit, below it.

Salmon dropped to her knees, shoving her face in close enough that the salamander could feel the neko's breath on her pussy. The catgirl purred, staring.

"What doing?"

"You... Have girl bits." Salmon said in surprise, and looked up at her, "Very, very, pretty girl bits. She likes how the scales surround. No fur. All skin, all bare. She likes. It's cute and round."

Reenhalla tried to pull backwards, feeling uncomfortable. She released the new rod, not realising what would happen, as the semi-hard object swung around and slapped the catgirl in the face.

A thrilling shock ran through her, making her flex her tail and emit a quiet groan.

The catgirl giggled, "Salmon wasn't ignoring that. She doesn't think that any member is as pretty as a little pussy. But, it is thick, and she knows that thick is fun. Not sure if Reenhalla is too big, or not. Salmon never tried one this size, before."

"Didn't mean." The salamander felt like she was the shy one, now.

The fuck was her body doing to her?

Just because she'd enjoyed beating up on a bunch of assholes, it had decided that she should become a man? That didn't seem fair... Which was exactly like nature, as much as she didn't want to admit it.

All thoughts evaporated as she felt something rough like sandpaper, but soft and wet, flick along her new and sensitive object. It was like the nerves were wired directly into her brain.

Playing with herself, and playing with this new dick, felt nothing alike.

Salmon's glittering golden eyes were filled with cheekiness as the catgirl licked her again. "It doesn't taste too bad. Bit strange. Like spiced magic. Mmm..."

Before she could comment, the neko had shifted their head, and that same rough tongue dragged itself through the salamander's slit. Her claws grabbed the wall as she let out a bellowing moan.

The neko giggled, "This one is more sensitive. It tastes saltier than Reenhalla dick. Salmon likes it more. But, she's happy to play with both. She's never seen someone with both, before."

She wanted to tell the cat to back off.

All she could do was growl.

Salmon giggled and flicked her tongue at the head of the cock, tasting it. The salamander grunted, having no way to deal with the brand new sensation.

She did not want this. She did not want a... Woman.

She was only interested in...

Reenhalla's thoughts disappeared as her cock disappeared into the neko's mouth. It was hard to deny it was hers, as she felt the tongue swirling around it hungrily.

She could feel the object hardening even more, the head beginning to pulse. Salmon began to bob her head up and down on it, drooling out of the corner of her mouth as the salamander could do nothing but groan.

The collar burned at her throat, making her feel like she was choking. She reached up for it, pulling at it uncomfortably.

Reenhalla blinked.

She was growing a bump on her throat. That was why it was so uncomfortable. From the feel, it had been growing a while. She must have already been transitioning, before this.

"Mmm." Salmon moaned around the dick in her mouth, trying to get Reenhalla's attention back on her. The sensations were sending her insane, but she really did feel like she couldn't breathe.

"I... I..." She grunted, and the catgirl increased her speed.

A roar ripped free from the salamander, ice pasting the opposite wall as the entire alleyway was filled with a freezing cold mist. As suddenly as it began, it cut off with a choking noise.

Reenhalla let out a tiny grunt, as she felt her member pulse, and something fly out of it and into the neko.

With that, she dropped to the ground, and into shadow.

---

She felt tiny little kisses all across her face. Some on her skin, some on her scales. Most of them were soft and warm, a few included a tiny touch of tongue to them.

"Please wake up. Please." A somewhat familiar voice whined, "She's sorry! She didn't know she would hurt her! Please wake up. Salmon will do anything for her, if she wakes up. Please. Please. She's sorry."

It kept going, in between the kisses.

Reenhalla groaned and rolled onto her side with a huge effort. Her tail thumped heavily onto the ground, and then her scales rattled as she curled herself into a ball, completely closing in until she was nothing but a sealed sphere.

Every part of her body hurt.

Her lungs hurt the most, though. A burning sensation deep inside her chest. It felt like a hot burn, not the more comfortable cold ones that she found to be relaxing.

She coughed weakly, trying to freeze herself in her shell. It was a struggle to form ice crystals in the air. As if she couldn't quite take hold of her magic.

Not that surprising, considering it felt like she'd just had her ass handed to her.

Her body hadn't ached like this since she'd taken a bloody tree to the gut by a pissed off tauran.

She'd had a half-dozen ribs crushed in that fight, compressing and nearly piercing her lungs. Even the body of a salamander could be broken, and she knew it.

Cat claws batted at her scales, and she heard a frantic whine, "Not hate! Not hate her! Please. Salmon didn't mean to hurt the Reeni."

She flicked herself over, unwrapping and grabbing the cat by the throat. The salamander's black eyes glared into the frightened kitty's, "Don't fuck with name. That is dragon insult. Don't fuck her name, or she kills."

"Mmm." Salmon nodded in fright.

Reenhalla shoved her backwards, and sat up, rubbing her chest, "I feel shit. Want ice bath, but no gold. Breath too weak to freeze bath."

"Hates Salmon." The catgirl suddenly burst into tears.

The salamander blinked, and then scratched the side of her throbbing head. "Wha...? Wait. The neko intended to do more than just fuck in alley?"

"Mmm." Salmon nodded, staring at her knees, "She wanted to give... She gives herself to the Reenhalla. She knew it, when she saw. Wanted Reenhalla all for herself, always."

The salamander delayed responding to the strangeness of a catgirl who believed in love at first sight by looking around them. They weren't in the alley, anymore.

This was indoors somewhere.

The room was a mess. Clothing strewn around on the floor, mostly underthings. There were porcelain bowls with traces of food in them, and empty glass bottles that smelled of dairy.

On top of the wardrobe, her eyes spied a collection of clothing that had been flattened, scrunched and flattened so often that it had formed a kind of nest.

Reenhalla scratched at her neck, feeling a depression from where the collar had been sitting. Cracking her scales and making them grow badly, because of the years.

She rubbed the front of her neck and felt the new lump there. So... She really was transitioning, becoming something that wasn't a woman. Yet, she wasn't sure she was becoming a man.

"Don't hate." She sighed, annoyed that the sobbing of the cat wasn't something that she could ignore.

Salmon perked up instantly. Tears stopping and her ears flying straight up. "Reenhalla loves her!"

shakna
shakna
1,833 Followers
12