Dragon's Kitty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Didn't say that." The salamander rolled her eyes.

The neko purred and rubbed their face into her breasts, kissing at them happily. Absolutely ignoring the frosty attitude that she was giving off.

Apparently they only saw the two polar extremes as possibilities, nothing else could take place.

Reenhalla flicked her in the head, sending the catgirl flipping head over heels with a squeal and flash of no nickers. Apparently she had a tiny cute tuft of blonde and silky hair down there.

The dragon winced, looking at the cute thing staring at her in pain. "Didn't... Quite mean that. I am... Very strong. Compared to a little cat."

"S'okay." Salmon sniffled, "She knows she's being pushy. It's... It's her time. All she wants is to feel the Reenhalla inside her. Wants to scream her name. Wants her cum on her face... Salmon just a stupid whore."

Reenhalla growled instinctively, before she cut off and coughed. She rubbed at her throat again, "Don't call yourself that. Makes me... Angry."

Those cute little golden eyes stared at her, on the verge of bursting into tears again, "She does love Salmon. Doesn't she? Just doesn't understand it yet."

"Feeling protective is not enough is be love." She rolled her eyes, "I hate injustice. Hate slavery, bells and fucking human dominate. Doesn't make love for little cat."

Salmon laughed, grinning broadly before speaking teasingly, "She loves her! She loves the neko."

"Not."

"Do so." Salmon grinned at her.

Reenhalla rolled her eyes and tried to growl, but just coughed. She rubbed her throat, and then finally realised she was no longer wearing her collar.

Glancing around, she couldn't see it or her hard-earned golden bell anywhere. The disenchantment spell to be able to remove it was ridiculously hard to master, only a couple dozen mages in the entire empire could do it.

The dragon frowned, "What happened to my collar?"

"Mmm..." Salmon pretended to look extra innocent.

She leaned forward, flicking her tongue along the catgirl's neck and growled quietly. She opened her mouth, scraping her teeth against the soft skin. "Salmon... Your name is food."

"N-no." The catgirl said in fright, "Not food. Salmon not food."

"Collar." She flicked her tongue along the woman's cheek.

The catgirl stared downwards, "Sh-she didn't mean it... She just... Reeni wasn't breathing... Sh-she just... Reacted..."

"Don't fuck up my name!" She snarled, and traced her teeth against the neko's skin, drawing blood in tiny red lines. "Collar."

Salmon miaowed in fright, grabbing at her chest as the catgirl's frantic heartbeat threatened to become deafening to the salamander. "Sh-she... It... Fell apart. All dust."

The catgirl spun and scampered up the wardrobe and into her nest. Right when Reenhalla was about to go and drag her back down, she heard a gentle ringing, and Salmon jumped back down lithely, a golden bell in her mouth.

She spat it at the salamander's knees. "Saved bell?"

"Okay." She relaxed, picking it up and tucking the expensive item into a pocket of her cloak. "Not mad anymore... You know how break collars, Salmon? That's powerful magic."

The neko giggled, "Of course. Salmon smashed up her own bell. That's why she has to run away on the street so much."

"You're a runaway?"

"Mmm." The neko nodded with a grin.

Reenhalla stared down in confusion as her new organ twitched. Why in the fuck was it responding in excitement to that!? The damned thing had a mind of its own.

Blonde hair filled her view as she found herself staring at the back of Salmon's head. The neko breathing on her cock, and beginning to smell of lust.

"Not." She ordered the cat.

"Want it." Salmon said huskily.

"Not!"

The neko flopped backwards onto her butt, and cocked her head, "Salmon... Doesn't understand."

She crossed her arms under her breasts, "What to understand? I said no. Means no."

"But... You want it." Salmon blinked.

"No."

The neko cocked her head, "You smell like you want to be inside Salmon. She smells it."

"No I don't!" Reenhalla snapped.

Salmon blinked, "Yes, you do."

"Not!" She bellowed, spittle flying.

The neko stared at her blankly, "Yes. You do."

The dragon's heavy tail flicked angrily, getting tangled in the clothing lying everywhere, and breaking one of the bowls. She glared at the neko, "Grateful you saved life. But stop trying to fuck me!"

Salmon's bottom lip quivered and the catgirl began to cry. She rubbed her cheeks with the backs of her hands and sniffed, "Not... Understand."

The catgirl could smell the desire in her.

Anytime Reenhalla thought about the rebellious streak in this stupid neko that took whatever she wanted, she found herself lost. Her body did truly want the woman.

However, her head really didn't.

She was a woman.

Reenhalla liked... Men. She was certain of it. She had known it her whole life. She had never once been interested in women, before. So she didn't care if she'd grown a freaking dick, she was not... Into... Women...

Shit.

Hearing Salmon cry hurt worse than her lungs did.

"Please stop."

The neko curled into a ball, ears flat and tail curled around her leg. She started rocking, and the warbling only got worse. "Sh-she's stupid. So stupid. Reeni should go. Just go and leave fucked cat behind. Reeni should hate. Just go."

"I hate it when you fuck with my name." She twitched, "I really do. But... If I let you call Reeni, will you stop crying? I don't... Hate you. I just don't want... To be inside you. Or anyone. I never wanted to dick. Just happened. Want man inside me."

"Leave stupid slutcat." Salmon cried.

She glared, "Fuck the gods! Gods fucking fuckshit!"

The neko rolled backwards, staring in fright.

Reenhalla cracked her neck and flared her scales. She took a long and deep breath and before speaking through gritted teeth, "Fine. I like you. I don't like that I like you, but I fucking like you."

She was bowled over as Salmon sprang on her, shoving her tiny little tongue into Reenhalla's mouth. The blep of a rough tongue that couldn't even reach beyond her teeth made the dragon's loins stir.

She could feel her dick get hard, and her cloaca get slick. Having both was disturbing. She didn't know what she was, anymore.

She didn't want to kiss the neko back.

She also knew that though the catgirl was so much smaller than she was, her entrance was not that far from her new thing, and they hadn't been wearing any underwear.

Her body was practically begging her to lift her hips. To press just a little towards the woman, and find out if she was just as slick as Reenhalla's hole was.

She could feel the desire to lower her egg and allow it to be fertilised.

She pushed Salmon's head back, and shook her head.

The neko burst into tears, and snuggled into her chest, "She did bad, again! Reeni hates her!"

"Fucking..." She growled weakly, and put her arms around the catgirl, "Would you stop... Why the hell do you always think I hate you? Over the slightest..."

She trailed off, remembering that the girl was a runaway slave.

She had no rights. Everyone could attack her, free of guilt.

Of course, Salmon thought everyone hated her.

"I'll kiss you, if..." She tried to think of a suitable excuse that wasn't going to seem like she was acting out of pity, "You let stay. I not have home. Can stay here?"

"Sleep in Salmon's bed!" The neko said excitedly.

Reenhalla laughed at the absurdity, "Wardrobe collapse. Do you have idea how heavy I? Nest on floor."

"Salmon knows." The neko said with irritation, "She wasn't going to say, but girlfriend is fucking heavy. Had to use magic to drag her up the stairs to bedroom."

"I not girlfriend."

The catgirl kissed her chest, "Disagree."

"Not. Girlfriend." Reenhalla said firmly.

"Are too." Salmon said with a grin.

The salamander let out a frustrated snarl, grabbed the neko and flipped her onto the back. She leaned down on her, holding her by her wrists, and touched their foreheads together.

She spoke in a low and fierce voice, "Stop disagreeing with me about every-"

She choked off as Salmon shoved her hips up, and she felt the wetness sliding along the top of her cock. The neko purred, moving her hips back and forth with the flexibility that only a catgirl could have.

Reenhalla tried to growl, but it came out more as a moan.

She stared into those cheeky golden eyes and found herself lost. She wanted this, even if she didn't understand how or why. Didn't understand the desire to sink herself into the neko.

The cat grinned broadly, "Mmm... Fuck her?"

"Bitch." Reenhalla snapped as she leaned into it. Slowly slipping forward and revelling in the wetness as she began to enter into the cat's narrow channel.

Salmon's eyes rolled back and she let out a loud caterwaul, still pinned by the wrists as Reenhalla pushed into her tight and rolling depths. Forcing herself into her until their hips were grinding together, and she still wanted more.

The neko gasped and shuddered, "Yesss... That's it. Fuck, Reeni. Oh, fuck your Salmon. She's such a naughty kitty."

"Never listens." The salamander grunted, trying to follow a new set of instincts that craved the warm depths of the catgirl. "Always... Gets... Her... Fucking... Way."

The catgirl's hips continued to roll as Reenhalla shoved down from on top. Withdrawing a short distance slowly before violently invading the woman again.

Salmon moaned loudly with each thrust, and during the withdrawals would look up at her with those damn bright eyes that she couldn't resist. The ones that made her want to self-fertilise her egg.

"Fuck her. Mmm. Fuck her hard." Salmon groaned, "Oh, she likes it. Fuck the shit out of her, Reeni."

The catgirl's legs encircled her waist, lifting herself so that each insertion was deeper. Despite the pain, Reenhalla's voice dropped to guttural, grunting and growling desperately.

Mist began to fall from Reenhalla's mouth as she panted. Frosting the air of the neko girl beneath her, and making her ears twitch from the sudden and biting cold.

The golden eyes lit up excitedly, "Ooh. That's... It. Fuck her, until you cum. Flood inside your little kitty. Cum for her."

Reenhalla knew that she was supposed to give some kind of warning, but she didn't know how to know when it was going to happen. Every thrust was feeling better than the last, but that was all she knew.

Bearing down on the small woman was filling her with pleasure. Holding down the tiny kitty, so much shorted than herself. Whilst the trapped little thing begged her for more.

"My... Little... Kitty." She grunted into her.

Salmon's eyes flashed excitedly, "Your kitty. Ooh. Your kitty. Dragon's kitty."

Her magic continued to surge, crystalline snowflakes falling from her mouth to melt against the flushed face of the kitten. The liquid rolling down those beautiful and plump cheeks.

"Want... To... Bite." Reenhalla growled in the woman's ear, knowing that she couldn't do it safely, but she still wanted to. Wanted to mark the kitten as her own.

"Be... Fuck... Behave." Salmon said warningly, "No bite... And... She'll let you... Ooh. Ooh. She's gunna cum!"

The neko screamed out as the vice around Reenhalla's cock locked down onto it. A huge and warm flood spilling out and over it, running down it and then across the folds to her cloaca.

She continued fucking the woman through her orgasm, grunting and snarling into her ear as her jaw ached. She knew it would go badly if she bit, this wasn't another salamander protected by scales.

"Mmm." Salmon groaned, "Slow down. Give her a minute."

Reenhalla stopped the assault, looking at her in concern, "Stop?"

"Just a minute!" Salmon snapped, and took a deep breath, "Ooh. Ooh, her pussy feels sensitive... She was going to say... That if... Reeni behaved... She could have... Salmon's ass."

The dragon blinked in surprise. Partly because she didn't actually have an asshole of her own, so she wasn't sure how that would feel. Was getting fucked in the cloaca something that would feel similar?

But also partly because she hadn't expected to ever be offered something like that.

Salmon looked up at her innocently, "Her pussy is sensitive, now. Reeni would have to be gentle, if she wants to finish. Or... She could roll Salmon over. Start gentle, very gentle, but... She could work up to fucking it harder."

She gave up and leaned down, kissing the catgirl and slipping her forked tongue inside the woman's mouth. She kissed her gently, but hungrily, as she continued to hold her immobilised, and pierced by her cock.

Reenhalla broke the kiss eventually, "What does the neko want?"

"Reeni's cum." Salmon giggled, "On her face, in her pussy, in her ass. Mmm... Miss anywhere? Oh. On her chest. She wants Reeni in every hole and all over her, and over and over again."

The salamander frowned, "Pretty sure dick is not like pussy. Only cum once."

"Mmm." Salmon nodded, "So she fucks her, they sleep, and then she fucks her some more. Fucks her until neither of them can stand. Just do to Salmon what the Reeni wants."

She groaned, loving how submissive the little creature was.

Reenhalla picked up the neko, who squealed excitedly, and then she sat back down. Planting the woman firmly on top of her before flicking her tongue at either cheek.

Salmon grinned at her, "You want her to do all the work?"

"Yes." The salamander nodded. "Fuck me, like a good little kitten, until I fill you up. Flood your insides."

The neko put her hands around her neck, and began to lift herself off before dropping down again. Softly moaning with each motion. "She... Can do... That."

It was a whole new set of sensations as the catgirl took over control. Grinning excitedly as she moaned and rocked. Lifting and dropping herself onto Reenhalla's member with a slow pace, but amazing depths.

"Salmon... Belongs to... The Reeni, now." The catgirl spoke between moans, "Ooh. She's all hers. Her naughty kitty. Getting herself fucked. Fucked and filled."

She flicked her tongue out, and into the girl's mouth. Managing to kiss against the roof of her mouth, before snaking the forked tongue down to the rougher one, without their lips touching.

She grinned at her, "Want to taste cum inside your pussy. Push my tongue all the way inside."

"Mmm. Yess!" Salmon whimpered, momentarily tightening up at the image. "Wanna get tongue fucked."

Reenhalla growled quietly, "Me too. Is the catgirl going to play with my pussy, too?"

"Yess!" Salmon practically squealed, pulling her thighs together.

As the catgirl rose and fell, her hair sounded like wind chimes. Tiny frozen threads cracking and falling with each firm and deliberate motion, only to be replaced as the two stared into each other's eyes.

The moment took Reenhalla by surprise.

She felt as if her cock was slightly pulling back, before suddenly it swelled and she was groaning as her seed burst free and began to fill up the woman.

Salmon slammed her hips all the way down, trying to lock it in and get it as deep as possible inside her as the salamander released a ridiculous flood of cum inside her beautiful little thing.

Golden eyes sparkled excitedly, "F-fuck! She loves you, Reeni. Fuck."

For her part, the salamander collapsed backwards, sweating and overheating as her scales frantically tried to fan out and cool her down.

She felt dizzy and weak, and croaked, "Ice. Need ice."

Salmon blinked looking down at her in concern, "Reeni?"

---

The salamander rolled over tiredly, pausing as she found herself about to crush a tiny little ball curled in at her side.

She laughed and picked them up, hugging them to her chest. She flicked her tongue along the length of the cat's neck, before letting loose a tiny growl in their ear.

Salmon burst into tears.

Reenhalla pulled away, sitting up on one arm, "No. What done, now? Not cry. Please."

Salmon sniffled, looking up at her with big golden eyes, "She hurt her! Salmon hurt her bride. She made her sick and sad and sick and... She hurt her!"

"Salmon, you're just fucking hot." Reenhalla laughed and flicked a kiss at her button nose, "In future, we fuck near ice water. Then I can actually fulfil my promises for more."

The catgirl sniffed, "You don't... Hate me?"

"No. I don't hate you." She rolled her black eyes, "I never hated my neko. I not sure I like that I love you, but I do. I protect little neko, forever."

Salmon stared at her, "She... She was persistent. Made the Reeni have sex with her."

"You've felt a little my strength." Reenhalla snorted, "Do you really think you make me do a single fucking thing I not want do?"

The catgirl giggled, "She can send her Salmon flying. Not like getting flicked in head. Hurts."

"Exactly. I chose this. And I choose to stay." The salamander declared.

It wasn't a conventional way to start a relationship.

Void, Reenhalla had never ever expected to lose her virginity this way. She didn't know if she was a boy or a girl. Didn't know if tomorrow her dick might go away, or her cloaca might change instead.

What she did know, is she wouldn't take it back for a million gold bricks.

Her stomach gurgled, and Salmon's eyes lit up, "Ooh! Wanna go hunting! Can she play the bait, again? She'll let Reeni fuck her ass, after, this time. Let's hunt the bad ones!"

The dragon chuckled at the excitement.

12