All Comments on 'Dragons of Arasme Ch. 01'

by GaleintheWind

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10almost 12 years ago
Wonderful!

This appears to be your first story. If so, "Bravo!" Your writing Style is superb, Prose is excellent, Tenor of the story is remarkably fast paced, but not rushed and the story itself is "Wonderful!" If you keep writing at this level, my only hope would be, "...is that this story never ends!"

Prolonged_Debut10

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOalmost 12 years ago
*****

OH MY!.. What a brilliant piece of work. Outstanding!.. Yay we have another phenomenal writer to keep us on the edge of our seats. If this is your first submission I'm sure your gonna continuely amaze us with your thrilling & spellbinding style, it was such a refreshing read. What a great start. Cant wait for the next chapter.

bejeweledcatbejeweledcatalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful . . .

Your mythology is fascinating, I can't wait to read more of your world. Your prose is beautiful and your style is polished. I'll be watching for your next chapter.

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelalmost 12 years ago
good start

eager waiting for the next chapter.

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Congrats

on your first story. I think you are off to a really nice start. You grabbed my attention w/the first paragraph and held it through out your chapter. I look forward to reading more. I only have one concern. Because the length of this chapter is very short and you don't plan on posting more than once a month (unless children nap hehe-he) I wonder if I will even remember what the story is about. And I want to remember because again I like this story and think it would be fun to follow. Again congrats on your first story/series to Lit.

SweetGaspsSweetGaspsalmost 12 years ago
Literary delicacy

I am enraptured. Please do continue.

lucianloverlucianloveralmost 12 years ago
I agree with sweet gasps....

The problem now is what to do with the kids!!!Hmmmm...... a few things come to mind hehehe!!!

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 12 years ago
Wonderul!

What a wonderful imagination you have! I could see the water, the gems and their glow! I can't wait to read the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous