All Comments on 'Dragons of Fraidel Ch. 00-01'

by Zodia195

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I seriously hope you intend to write more..

great start ..please keep writing this first chapter was really good..some spelling errors that were just overlooked but great none the less please post more soon..

SweetWitchSweetWitchover 16 years ago
Shows promise

I like the tale you're spinning. I think you show some real potential. Might I suggest an editor? You're onto something here.

sexy_southern_galsexy_southern_galalmost 16 years ago
WHOOHOO!

Hey sis... after reading your writing for years you know i adore the stories you spin. Can't wait to see what you do next chapter. *giggles*

Love,

Your big sis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why did they live on the palace instead of in it?

"The ruler, council, and their families lived on the palace."

Must get cold in the winter time up there.

Linnea10Linnea10about 13 years ago
Interesting!

I'm already drawn in and want to know more!

So what if there are some minor mistakes missed in editing, your story flows well enough to hardly notice them. I had to go back to find them after previous comments.

Look forward to reading more :)

giroostergiroosteralmost 8 years ago
interesting

I like the direction you are heading with the story line. I just happened to come across your latest entry and started reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty good premise but...

You should always try to avoid starting a story with an exposition dump. Pretty good otherwise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZodia195@Zodia195
I got my BFA in Fall of 2012 and now at a crossroads on what to do with my life. I love to draw, paint, read, write, and play games. Update- June 24, 2018- Hey guys, very important update here. I was working on the next part of Dragons of Fraidel, but had to put writing on ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES