All Comments on 'Dragons of Fraidel Ch. 05 Pt. 02'

by Zodia195

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow!

Just found this story and love the depth, please more!!!!

owairakaowairakaabout 14 years ago
Yay!!!!!!!!

Omg what a lovely surprise to see that you've updated. Looking forward to "life on Fraidel" Keep up the great work.

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicabout 14 years ago
Yay new chapter

Nice chapter in the story. Should be interesting to see how she adapts to her new world and how her new world adapts to her. : )

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 14 years ago
I just began reading your story.

I like it but am really hoping you are going to be posting regularly. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Timelines

In ch 2 it says 1 day on Fraidel = 4 weeks on Earth, and in this it says Ankor caught the council during their weekly meeting, so Im wondering why a weekly meeting, when they already had one when the old king died and why did the young dragon cry before? They are only gone half a day.

PS do you know Ankor is the Swedish word for ducks?

Love, Khelia Moriarty

Zodia195Zodia195about 11 years agoAuthor
Reply about Timelines

Did you read ch. 2 carefully Anonymous? It says in there at Torrence has two weeks on Earth to stay before going home. Two weeks has almost been up when Ankor talks to the Council. I am sorry for any timeline confusion, but there is a reason for this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZodia195@Zodia195
I got my BFA in Fall of 2012 and now at a crossroads on what to do with my life. I love to draw, paint, read, write, and play games. Update- June 24, 2018- Hey guys, very important update here. I was working on the next part of Dragons of Fraidel, but had to put writing on ...