Dragonslayer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vines released him, and he fell to the floor. Immediately, he scrambled to his feet and looked about. The room he was now in was at the top of a narrow watchtower, being no bigger than the priests' cells at the priory. Arrowslits looked out over the forest, permitting light to stream in from outside. The room was bare stone covered in dust and dirt everywhere, with no scene of the hole in the floor that had brought him here, and a single wooden door banded with worn iron. He went for the dagger at his belt, only to find that it was gone.

Vesian scrambled to the arrowslit overlooking the courtyard. It had several blocks of stone missing, either lost to time or carried off by some enterprising builder, affording him a good vantage of the courtyard. Some thirty feet below him, Thibault was making a cautious retreat toward the keep's gate as five orcs pressed in around him. The squire kept his shield high, fending off blows with both iron and oak. Upon reaching the gate, he turned and fled at such a speed that the orcs could not hope to keep up. In her cage just below his window, the damsel clutched at the bars, her head slumping in despair as he long blonde hair fell down her naked back.

Vesian slumped against the wall. Thibault was safe, to be sure, but he was in dire straits himself. Looking to the door, he settled his mail and surcoat about him and made for the portal.

The door was old and worn but settled into its place solidly. The iron ring was missing, and Vesian dug his fingertips into the door jamb to pull it open. The oak screeched on the stone floor, but it moved barely an inch. Below, he heard the orcs bellow in victory.

Planting his feet, Vesian gave the door as mighty a pull as he could. To his surprise, it flung open with a horrible shriek on the stones that he knew would be heard from below.

He bolted through the open door --- or started to. He was stopped by a writhing mass of thorny black vines across the doorway. He reached through the vines, hoping to grab on and tear them apart with his hands, but stopped as a figure appeared on the other side. Dressed in a dark red cloak, the figure approached him and passed through the vines as if they were mere shadows.

Vesian saw that the figure was a woman, wrapped in a red cloak and holding a staff of gnarled wood in one hand. Her feet were bare, the only parts of her other than her face and the arm holding her staff that he could see outside of her cloak. She was beautiful, with long raven hair flowing from under her hood and dark brown eyes that danced along Vesian's body. He took a step back as she entered.

"And who might my latest catch be?" she purred in a voice like silk. Vesian made no reply, his mind running through the possibilities. Alone and unarmed, his mind went to Thibault and the kidnapped girl.

"I am Sir Vesian de Surrac."

"Sir Vesian de Surrac," she repeated, "of the Order of the Griffon, no doubt. Pleased to meet you," she said somewhat mockingly, "I am Yvaine, daughter of the Moon and Stars. You are not here on behalf of the duke?"

"Nay. I came of my own accord when I heard that a lady had been abducted by orcs. Do what you will with me, but let the girl leave in the company of my squire to return home."

The sorceress smiled tauntingly at him. "Leave? No, I think not. Your squire has run off, and my orcs are not interested in giving chase. He can return to the duke if he wishes, but if he tries to free my prisoner again, he will die. As for you..." she smiled at him as her hidden hand moved underneath her cloak. "You will have to wait. Do not try to leave."

"What is your quarrel with the duke?" Vesian demanded as the sorceress turned to leave.

"We will speak of it later. Now I must entertain my orcs, or else they will get restless." She turned and left, passing easily through the vines again. The door swung shut behind her, as if acting on its own accord, and Vesian moved to the window. He watched her descend the steps from the wall to the courtyard, where ten orcs had gathered around the entrance to what might once have been a granary for the keep. The orcs were excited, beating their chests as Yvaine approached them. One orc doffed his mail shirt and climbed out of his crude leggings to stand naked but for his boots, his fat green cock in one hand.

Yvaine smiled knowingly as she alit in the courtyard. The other orcs began undressing, and two disappeared into the abandoned granary.

"We have done well, mistress?" asked one orc, the one Vesian had fought and left uninjured.

"You have, my minions," Yvaine replied. She let her cloak fall open, and Vesian saw that she was naked underneath. She was full-bodied and incredibly beautiful, with voluptuous breasts and a plump ass ripe for spanking. Vesian felt himself getting hot, but it was the orcs who were truly eager. Those who were not yet naked threw off their clothes and began to crowd around her. One of them went to pick her up, but Yvaine stopped him.

"Bring the bedding out here," she commanded. "Let our prisoners watch. Perhaps they will like to join some time." She looked to the damsel in her cage, but the girl only buried her head in her hands and let out a little sob.

"Someday soon," one orc growled, stroking his cock as he looked at the girl. Yvaine reached up to touch his chin.

"Am I not enough for you?" she teased.

"For me, yes. But there are ten of us."

"There used to be more, and I was enough for all of you then. Come, see if I am still enough for you." Yvaine shed her cloak, leaving her naked except for a wide gilded belt and a necklace set with rubies. The orcs pulled her in close, groping and pawing at her with animalistic lust.

The bedding had been assembled, and the orcs gleefully threw her down upon in. Kneeling in a makeshift bed of furs and old cloth, Yvaine opened her mouth and held out her hands. Immediately, they were filled with orcs' cocks. The tall, muscular brutes crowded in close, one roughly fucking the sorceress' pretty mouth while his companions clutched and grabbed at her naked body. One orc crouched behind her, squeezing her big breasts in his hands as he kissed her neck. Surrounded by ten musclebound orcs, the shortest of which was more than a head taller than her, Yvaine looked like a lamb in a wolf den. Yet she showed no signs of concern. To the contrary, she was delighted.

Vesian watched from his window with great interest, one hand sliding up his mail shirt and into his pants to stroke his cock as he watched. Down below, the orcs jostled amongst each other, each trying to get his cock into her hand or mouth. Yvaine squatted over an orc's face as he pressed his mouth to her dripping sex, jerking two cocks in her hands as she vigorously sucked on another. The orc with his cock in her mouth wound his hands through her hair and pulled it like a horse's reins. She momentarily released the other cocks to work the one in her mouth with two hands.

The orcs deprived of her touch quickly grew restless, one grabbing her hand to tear it away and place it back on his cock. Yvaine moaned, loudly enough for Vesian to hear it clearly in his tower, as the orc beneath her buried his tongue deep inside her sex. She withdrew her head from the cock she sucked, looking down to the orc between her legs.

"Fuck me," she ordered, and the orc was quick to obey. He slid forward, siting her wet sex over his cock, and lowered her hips down onto it. Yvaine mounted the orc's cock with an ecstatic moan and began to bounce her curvaceous hips up and down, even as she sucked and stroked three other cocks. One orc left the line of those waiting for her hands and mouth and crouched down behind her to enter her ass. He slowly plunged his thick green cock into her and was rewarded with a muffled scream of delight.

Gripping her by the hips, the orc began to thrust vigorously into Yvaine, the slaps of his green flesh against her white flesh echoing around the courtyard. In his tower, Vesian drew his cock out and clutched it with both hands. He bit his lip as he stroked it, leaning out of the window for a better look at the naked sorceress and her many lovers.

Below Vesian, the captive girl crouched in her cage, hiding her face beneath her long, flowing blonde hair and her delicate hands. Vesian could tell she was scandalized by the scene below her, and also all too aware of the lascivious looks some of the naked orcs were casting her way while stroking their cocks.

The orcs grew rougher. The orc beneath Yvaine grabbed her breasts between two massive, rough hands and squeezed them. Another leaned in and slapped her bouncing white ass hard enough to leave a red handprint. The slapping of flesh on flesh, Yvaine's muffled screams of delight, and the orcs' rutting growls grew more savage. With a mighty roar, the orc in her ass came. Even from his high vantage, Vesian could see the orc's cum drip out of her and onto the cock of the orc beneath her.

Sated, the orc dismounted, slapped her ass, and half-crawled, half-staggered away. He was immediately replaced by another orc. This one was rougher still, wrapping his thick green hands around Yvaine's throat as he fucked her. The sorceress had no complaints, pulling the cock from her mouth briefly to plead for more. No sooner had she put her mouth back on the cock than the orc pulled out of her and unleashed his load on her face.

Laughing and licking it up, Yvaine called to the next orc.

"Don't be shy, minions. Who's next?"

Three orcs jostled for the privilege, two trying to ascend from her hands and another leaving the waiting pack. The newcomer won, thrusting his cock into her waiting mouth with one hand as he seized her head with the other and held her close. The orcs denied her hands or mouth knelt beside her to reach in and grab or slap her fleshy parts. One fought the orc beneath her for a chance as sucking her breasts and lost.

The orc underneath her came at last, and Yvaine called a halt to the action so that he might be replaced. She rolled off him onto her back and dismissed him with a lusty slap to his toned backside. Another orc lay down next to her and reached over to pick her up. He lifted her onto his hips and grabbed his cock with his free hand. Yvaine lay back against his chest and kissed the orc as he slid his cock into her ass.

Another came from the crowd and knelt before her, shoving his cock roughly into her sex. He grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her up.

"Look at it," he commanded with a ferocious growl. "Look at me while I fuck you."

He thrust into her violently, her big breasts bouncing with each blow. However, it was not long before her attention was pulled away by another orc who turned her head to the side and made her suck his cock. She embraced it with two hands, all the while bouncing as the two orcs between her legs fucked her savagely.

They did not last overlong before coming. With groans of pleasure, they pulled out and came on her breasts and in her hair. Vesian had seen some women greatly displeased with this, but the sorceress merely laughed as the cum fell in her hair. She slid off the spent orc beneath her and welcomed two more in their places.

They all fucked her roughly until they came, slapping and pawing at her curvaceous body. She squealed under their touch and giggled as they came, eagerly lapping it up as it flew into her mouth and dripped down her face.

In time, all her orcs were spent and they gathered up their things to stagger off to the barracks, leaving Yvaine all alone in the courtyard. In her cage, the captive girl remained with her head buried in her hands and her legs pulled up close to her chest, trying to shut out the raucous fucking below.

Yvaine looked to Vesian in the tower and smiled wolfishly. With a pleased giggle, she wiped the cum from her face with one finger and slowly licked it clean, staring at him all the while. Vesian felt his heart still pounding. With another laugh, Yvaine snatched up her cloak and climbed the stairs to the keep. The door boomed shut behind her and all in the castle was still.

With the courtyard empty, a quiet calm fell over the keep. Vesian could hear the orcs in their barracks laughing and snarling, occasionally accompanied by the sound of dice or fisticuffs. On the parapets, crows cawed and fluttered away, and from deep in the forest came a stag's call. But Vesian was alone in his tower and perhaps three arm lengths away from him, nearly at the same level, the trapped girl hung in her cage, weeping and sniffling quietly.

"Girl," Vesian hissed, "hey there." The girl stirred slowly, lifting her head to meet his eyes. Her own eyes were red and puffy, her dusty face streaked by tears. Vesian tried to give her a comforting smile. "Worry not, girl. My squire is still out there, and I'll think of something if he doesn't."

"No, you won't," she sobbed, "My father keeps sending knights and she keeps killing them. You'll be next and then I'll be alone again until the next one comes to die."

"Why did she take you?"

"My father fell ill and summoned a sorceress to heal him. She brought an enchanted chalice with her, which she used to cure his sickness. But when she finished, my father seized the chalice and cast her out. She thrice went to the castle and demanded it be returned to her, but each time he refused. So, she had her orcs capture me, and offers to exchange me for it. Five of my father's knights have already met their deaths, I fear you will be the next."

"Listen, girl. What's your name?"

"Alienor," she sobbed.

"Alienor, I am Sir Vesian de Surrac, a knight of the Order of the Griffon. I implore you, you mustn't lose hope. Do you pray?"

"Every night and day, sir. I used to pray for a savior, but now I pray that no more knights will die trying to save me."

"You may have a savior yet. My squire Thibault is a resourceful man."

"What can two men do against her and her magic? Her orcs? Her dragon?"

"Her what now?"

"She has a dragon," Alienor said with a shudder. She pulled her legs in close, curling up into a ball in her cage. "A huge, terrifying beast with scales of iron and fire hot enough to melt steel. It will eat you up, sir."

Vesian stepped back from the window. A dragon. We are well and truly dead. But Vesian thought back to all the tales of dragonslayers he had read. Other knights had found the strength and cunning to kill them. Now he just had to do the same. And, if he did, he would enter their legendary company. The first problem will be getting it to land, Vesian thought. Actually, he thought to himself after a moment, the first problem will be getting out of here.

He stepped to the window again and looked to Alienor, hanging in her cage. "Lady Alienor, I promise you that I will set you free and return you to your father. Do you hear me?"

She looked up to him and stifled a sob. "Do you? I fear you cannot deliver on that promise."

"I swear it, on my honor as a knight. If I fail you, may my name be known forever as a knight without honor."

She seemed to take heart from that. Alienor sat up and rubbed some of the dirt from her face. Looking at Vesian now, became more aware of her nakedness, and covered her little breasts with one arm.

"You flatter me to put your honor on the line as it were, sir," said Alienor, her cheeks flushing red as her other hand moved between her legs to cover her shaven sex. "I should hate for your name to be so remembered, Sir Vesian."

"I will pray to all the gods to give me the strength to save you."

"And I will pray to them for the same."

Vesian settled down by the window and carried on talking to the girl. It raised her spirits to have someone to speak with. She stopped her crying and did up her hair as best she could. As the afternoon wore on into evening, she leaned against the bars without care for her naked state, affording Vesian good looks at her bare body. She was slender and fair-skinned, with little breasts and an ample ass on her. Her pale blue eyes danced in the waning sun as Vesian told her tales of past foes defeated, orcs chief among them.

It was well after dark when there was once again movement in the keep. Alienor had drifted off to a relieved sleep and Vesian was at the outer wall, studying the dark forest for any sign of Thibault when he heard the door to Yvaine's chamber open. He moved to the courtyard window as she began to walk around the parapet, wrapped in her cloak with her long hair blowing in the gentle nighttime breeze. She had cleaned herself up from the afternoon's debauchery. She stopped to look out into the forest for a moment before continuing on toward the door to Vesian's cell.

The door swung open again and Yvaine stepped through the vines into his cell. Vesian stood with his hands at his side, unsure of what was to come. Yvaine said nothing, her eyes wandering over him as she smiled knowingly to herself.

"What do you want, sorceress?"

"A few questions," she said. She conjured forth a throne of vines and seated herself on it, her legs crossed in front of her. Vesian saw with mild amazement that the dirt on her bare feet fell away as she sat, leaving them as clean as if she had just stepped from a bath. "Why have you come?" she asked mildly.

"I told you before. I heard that orcs had captured a maiden and I cannot let that stand. You said we would speak of your quarrel with the duke."

"And I suppose we shall. He cheated me. Took something of mine that I want back."

"Your chalice," Vesian said.

"Indeed, my chalice, which I acquired at great cost to myself in the Lost Country. I healed him, and the ungrateful lout stole my things. So I stole what is most precious to him."

"A girl is not a chalice. You have no quarrel with Lady Alienor, sorceress. Let her go."

"Not without my chalice. I am willing to let you leave, Sir Vesian. But you must bring me the chalice in exchange."

"I cannot guarantee that. The duke will not surrender the chalice to you as you hold his daughter captive, why should he surrender it to me?"

"The Order has much carry with the nobility. They will listen to the knights errant more than a wandering sorceress. But if he refuses you, he will pay the price."

Yvaine stood up and walked to the window. She let her cloak fall open, revealing her magnificent nude form to Vesian. He was so close, he thought to reach out and touch her. Yvaine took know notice of him, looking instead at Alienor sleeping with her face pressed against the bars of her cage. "If you do not return forthwith with my chalice, I will hand dear little Alienor to the orcs and let them act out all the desires they have been nursing during her captivity. If the girl is lucky, she won't last the night."

She turned back to Vesian, her cloak blowing in the breeze. His lusting eyes drank in her naked body before him and he felt himself growing hot under the collar. Whether he grew hot from her nakedness or her threats, he liked to think he did not know, but his hardening cock pressed against his trousers and he averted his eyes from the sorceress' nudity in answer.

"Do you find my terms amenable?' she asked. Vesian could only shake his head.

"I cannot take on this impossible task unless you agree to free the girl. If you can assure me that no harm will come to her, I will do your bidding. But I will not give you an excuse to throw her to the wolves like this."

Yvaine's face darkened and she stood up from her throne of vines. "Perhaps you need some further encouragement." Her hand went to her throat and, in one swift motion, she unfastened her cloak, letting it drop to the floor. She then unbuckled her belt and threw it down atop the cloak. Vesian swallowed hard as she stepped closer. The sorceress cupped her big breasts with one hand and ran the other along her naked flank. Putting one foot in front of the other, she approached him in a slithering gait, pushing one breast up to her lowered mouth as she licked it with a long red tongue.