Dragonslayer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thibault stood between their horses at the crest of the hill, staring in amazement.

"By the gods, I think you killed it," he murmured.

"Arvoran be praised," Vesian muttered, wiping away dragon bile from his surcoat. The color was ruined, and the wool had been burned through in some places, but he was alive and mostly unharmed. His ribs ached and his head spun, he was alive. He could only laugh in relief.

Thibault walked past him and tore the lance from the roof of Kythrix's mouth. "Still intact," he said softly, "you could kill another dragon with it still!"

Vesian looked up from the corpse and saw the pursuing orcs at the base of the hill. Their mouths hung open with horror, looking from the lance in the dragon's neck to Vesian and back. When Vesian raised his sword, they took off running in every direction.

"No one at Chateau Valeur will believe this," Thibault murmured as he ran a hand down the dragon's massive skull. "We should take a trophy to be sure. Perhaps a claw or a scale?"

"Whatever you like," Vesian replied, "but do it quickly. We must free Lady Alienor while we can."

Thibault drew a broad-bladed knife from the saddlebags and began to carve a scale from the dragon's face. Vesian took the moment to drain a waterskin he retrieved from his horse's saddlebags. Seating himself on a rock, he looked over the massive corpse with amazement. It was hard to believe he had slain such a monstrosity. The ballads will sing of this, he mused. Somewhere in the brush nearby, he spotted his sword and retrieved it with a relieved sigh.

"Come on, Thibault." Vesian stood up and put the waterskin away. "There is still a damsel in captivity."

Thibault grumbled to himself as he was forced to be satisfied with a few small scales, but soon enough they were mounted again and riding toward the keep.

The keep was still and quiet as they dismounted near the base of the hillock. No crows watched from the battlements and there was no sign of orcs within. Vesian drew his sword as Thibault tied up the horses. With Vesian in the lead, they made their way back up the narrow steps, through the gatehouse and into the courtyard.

Yvaine and a single orc stood on the parapet before the door to her chamber. She held the staff in one hand and prodded the orc in his mailed chest with the other, snapping orders at him in a voice of flame. Alienor huddled in her cage, head in her hands again as her whole body convulsed in sobs. A crow cawed from above, and Yvaine turned to stare down at her unwelcome visitors. Her eyes struck Vesian as no less hateful than those of the dragon.

"I'm back for the girl," Vesian called. Yvaine's face twisted in fury, but at the sound of Vesian's voice, Alienor stopped her crying.

"Sir Vesian, you're alive!" she cried, leaping to her feet with tears still streaming down her white face.

"So you are," Yvaine snarled from the parapet. "Ughaz, kill the knight and the girl is yours."

"As you command, mistress," the orc growled. Gripping his sword in two hands, he leapt from the parapet to the roof of a building below, then down into the courtyard.

"Thibault, deal with this brute," Vesian commanded, his eyes locked on Yvaine. "I will slay the sorceress."

"Come then, die at my hand and known that the girl and your squire will follow you!" Yvaine evoked a bolt of black lightning from her staff, aimed at Vesian, but he darted aside as it sprang forth and cracked the stone behind him.

"I've slain your dragon, Yvaine!" Vesian shouted as he rushed toward the steps. Behind him, Thibault and Ughaz the orc clashed. "Do you expect to kill me where your lizard failed?"

"Spare me your bravado, knight!" she cried back. Another bolt of black lightning streaked forth, and Vesian rolled beneath it unharmed, though the hairs on his neck stood up straight as it passed overhead. "I have roamed the Lost Country and slain champions of the Shadow People! You are nothing before me!"

Vesian took the steps two at a time as he hurtled toward the top of the wall. The stones in the wall shook and vines burst forth, cracking the stones as they emerged. They wrapped around Vesian's swordarm again, but Vesian tore his arm free again. He kept moving up the stairs as they snarled around him, cutting at them with his blade even as he watched Yvaine for another bolt of black lightning.

She instead called forth more vines to immobilize him. They wormed their way out from the steps beneath him as well, snaking around his legs where they snared their thorns in his mail. Vesian thrust his sword between the vines and his legs, then tore his sword free, slashing apart the vines in the process.

Yvaine roared in fury as his renewed charge carried him onto the parapet. She conjured a dark cloud between them, radiating caustic smoke. Vesian charged through undeterred, though the smoke burned at his eyes and throat. Masked by the smoke, Yvaine conjured a great black hound to defend her and it rushed at Vesian, jaws snapping and eyes full of infernal hunger.

He threw up his shield just in time to forestall its attack, his eyes watering from the smoke. The hound's terrible teeth carved furrows into the shield and its weight nearly bowled him over, but Vesian brought his sword down on the beast's neck and it went limp with a pitiful yelp.

Yvaine's expression of hate began to give way to one of fear. From beneath her red cloak, she produced a burning whip which she spun around her head, her cloak billowing aside to show her nude body once again. Vesian raised his shield as the whip snapped forward, striking against his reliable defender, where it snapped and hissed against the wood. Blade at the ready, Vesian closed in on a retreating Yvaine.

Down below, Thibault cut Ughaz's leg from beneath him and the wounded orc howled from one knee, flailing about with his sword in a desperate attempt to keep Thibault away. But the squire circled his injured foe expertly, patiently awaiting his chance to deliver the finishing blow.

Yvaine's whip cracked again, and Vesian darted aside. She pointed her staff at him and loosed her lightning again. Vesian took it on his shield and it blasted the wood apart, pieces of the iron rim sailing away to skip and spark off the stone of the tower beside him.

But Yvaine had spent her last bolt, and Vesian rushed forward. He batted aside her staff with a two-handed blow and seized her by the throat. Yvaine stared hatred at him, her mind clearly trying to conjure some new defense. But Vesian tightened his grip and plunged his sword into her bare belly.

Her eyes leapt open in shocked agony, and her jaw dropped. She gasped, as much in pain as in surprise. Vesian stared hard into her eyes as her resistance slackened and she went limp. He stepped toward the edge of the wall with her still in his grasp, then heaved her over.

He turned to Thibault just in time to see the squire plunge his sword into the orc's neck and twist. Vesian smiled grimly as the brute slumped to the courtyard floor.

"Is she dead?" Alienor called from her cage.

"Aye," Vesian answered somberly. "She is."

"She keeps a key to the cage," Alienor called desperately, "in her chambers. Please, get it quickly and set me free!"

Vesian slowly left the wall and went into Yvaine's quarters. They were oddly sparse, though a richly colored tapestry hung along one wall and the middle of the room was dominated by a tall throne of polished oak and her scrying bowl. Beneath the bowl's table were a smattering of effects, but the one that stood out most to Vesian was a heavy brass key. He took it and left the rest.

Thibault climbed the wall to the winch and lowered the cage until Vesian could stand on the rim of the well and open the door. Alienor jumped right into his arms, wrapping her naked white legs and arms around him as she buried her pretty face in his neck.

"Thank you, Sir Vesian! You have saved me, and I will ensure that you are justly rewarded for your heroism."

"I vowed to do as much, my lady," he said softly to her as he stepped down from the well. "It is my pleasure to serve."

She clung to him a while longer, and Thibault descended the steps again to harrumph loudly behind her. Alienor lifted her head and looked shyly to him. Suddenly aware of herself again, she released Vesian and stood on the ground with her own two feet for the first time since her capture. No sooner had she touched the ground than she became aware of her nakedness again. Her cheeks turned red and she covered herself with her hands, eyes downcast in embarrassment.

Vesian only laughed.

"No shame in your state, my dear. Let us get you out of here and back to your father. But first, we can wash off some of the dirt in the stream nearby."

With Thibault tending to the horses and Vesian standing watch should any orcs return, Alienor waded into the water up to her knees to wash herself. Vesian perched himself on a rock where he enjoyed a good vantage over the forest. He thought the orcs unlikely to return, as an orc band rarely survived the death of its leader, but lone marauders seeking a naked damsel were not out of the question.

From his perch he found himself stealing looks at Alienor. The lady had a delightfully round ass that looked even finer with the dirt washed away by cold water. She stood in the stream as she poured water over herself from cupped hands, letting it run in cold rivulets down her naked chest and drip away between her legs, where her pink sex looked most delicious to him. Once again, Vesian felt his cock hardening beneath his mail.

Leaning unconsciously forward as he ogled, he slipped on his rocky perch and caught his balance, but the sudden motion caught Alienor's attention and drew her gaze. She instinctively covered her little breasts, but then a shy smile came to her young face.

"Sir Vesian," she called, covering herself with her arms as she stood wet and naked in the stream, her bare skin breaking out in gooseflesh. "Would you help wash me?"

"Well, my lady, I feel I would be best served keeping watch. The orcs may return and..."

"You don't seem to be very good at keeping watch," she replied with a blushing smile. "Except in my direction."

Vesian blushed himself. She was right. He hopped down from his rock and began to remove his chausses and breeches. He hiked his surcoat and mail shirt up above his belt to keep them dry, doffed his mail gloves, and waded into the stream. The water was cold and clear, allowing him to see the muddy bottom of the stream where his feet turned up the earth as he walked. Alienor turned to face him, her breasts covered but her shaven sex bare for him to see. His lusting eyes were drawn to it as he strode toward her, pushing his way through the cold water of the stream.

Alienor lifted her chin and looked to him with what must have been her most commanding gaze. "Water," she commanded, and Vesian cupped his hands in the stream and raised them over her little blonde head. He parted his hands slightly and a spout of water fell from his hand onto her bare chest, where it coursed over her hands and fell into the stream in drops. Alienor shivered but smiled all the same.

"Is that to your liking, my lady?" Vesian asked quietly. She nodded and let her hands fall. Beneath them, her nipples were pale and pink, reddening quickly in the cold. Alienor looked to him with her beautiful green eyes and smiled. She leaned in close, her hands going to his own. She pressed her lips to his and kissed him warmly. Vesian returned her kiss with equal warmth.

She withdrew after a moment.

"It's so cold standing her in the river, Sir Vesian. Might I warm you up?"

Vesian brushed a strand of wet, golden hair from her face. "What did you have in mind? Lady Alienor?"

Without a word, she sank to her knees in the stream and pulled down his breeches. Vesian cast furtive looks about them, but did not stop her. She drew his hard cock from his breeches with a giggle and a smile, and into her mouth it went.

Alienor looked up at him with her pretty green eyes, tapping his cock against her red tongue with one hand as the other reached down between her legs. Alienor swallowed his cock to the base, a feat that Vesian did not see from every woman he lay with. Even while playing with herself with one hand, she did not neglect to use the other on his cock.

Her pretty little head bobbed up and down on his cock while he stood in the stream, cold water flowing around them as birds sang overhead. Vesian felt as if he had passed between worlds, into the legendary gardens of Nystra, Goddess of Pleasure. Was this a mortal damsel sucking his cock, he wondered, or one of Nystra's nymphs, divine beings blessed with knowledge of the arts of pleasure that mortals like he could only dream of.

It matters little, he decided. But he greatly desired to be inside her. He stroked her blonde hair and looked down at the top of her head. As if she sensed him, she turned to look up at him, her mouth open wide with his cock laying across her face, and she gave him a wide, open-mouthed smile, and a laugh.

"Come," Vesian said, "Lay with me on the grass." Offering her a hand, he helped her up from the stream and brushed the mud from her knees, which were turning as red as her sex. Like a debutante at court, she allowed herself to be led out of the stream by one dainty hand, smiling and blushing all the way.

Vesian lay her on her back in the wet grass along the stream. Her white skin looked whiter against the lush green of the grass. Meeting her eager eyes, Vesian slid his cock into her. Alienor moaned softly and wrapped her legs around his waist. She craned her neck up and Vesian, kneeling in the grass with his hands planted in front of him for balance, met her lips for a kiss. Alienor wrapped her arms around his neck and would not let go, which only excited him more and made him fuck harder.

Her little breasts bounced with each thrust and Vesian grabbed them with one hand. Alienor's flesh was soft and warm to the touch and her breasts were no different. He squeezed gently and was rewarded with a delighted moan. Her embrace and the touch of her lips could not distract him from the mesmerizing sight of her little tits bouncing as he fucked her.

Thibault emerged from the brush suddenly and stopped at the sight of them together. Alienor blushed at the discovery and covered her face, but Vesian continued fucking her without pause. Thibault approached and stood over them with a bemused expression on his face.

"My Lady, is this ruffian taking advantage of you?" he asked with a smile.

"Please, squire," she replied, peeking through her fingers at him, "Stop my mouth lest I cry out for rescue from this rogue!"

Thibault needed no further encouragement. He knelt down for a kiss even as he removed his clothes. Alienor wound her fingers through his hair as they embraced, but one hand searched eagerly for his cock. She pulled it to her when she found it, and swallowed it with glee. Vesian beamed at his friend as they knelt with Alienor in the grass, fucking her mouth and sex at once.

Thibault reached down to play with her breasts, eliciting an amused giggle as he pinched her nipples between two fingers. Vesian lifted her legs up and settled over his shoulder, thrusting his throbbing cock into her until the clapping of their flesh together sounded through the trees.

"Lady Alienor, let Thibault enjoy you as I have," Vesian suggested as he felt his cock building to climax.

"I would be honored to have him inside me," Alienor said when she stopped sucking long enough to speak. Vesian and Thibault switched quickly, as Thibault slid his cock into the damsel while she sucked his master's cock in the grass. Even the respite he gained by switching positions could not contain his cum for long and soon enough Vesian spurted his load across her pretty face. Alienor tried to swallow it, but to no avail.

Thibault was no long behind. He crouched forward, gathering Alienor's hips up in his arms as he fucked forcefully until, with a mighty groan, he unleashed himself into her wet sex. Alienor quivered with pleasure as he did, her toes curling, and blushed when it was all over.

"I apologize, my lady," Vesian said as he squeezed his cock empty, "but we appear to have undone all your efforts in the bath."

"You are no handmaid, that is certain," Alienor replied with a giggle. She dabbed with a delicate white finger at a strand of cum that lay across her brow and smiled. "I shall have to get back into the water and try again!"

With a shared laugh, the three of them dashed back into the stream, where they washed the cum from Alienor's hair and face. Vesian and Thibault splashed and kissed her in the stream until the sun grew high overhead and Vesian knew it was time to leave. He dressed, then carried Alienor from the stream to the horses and settled her into the saddle for the ride out of the forest.

"Come away now, girl. We will take you back to your father. But I will tell you one thing, his grace will not be keeping his stolen chalice. He must surrender his ill-gotten gains to the Order for safe keeping."