Dragonslayer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I not please you?" she whispered huskily. "Do you feel desire for me, Sir Vesian de Surrac?" She pressed her body against him, pinning him between herself and the stone wall. Vesian grimaced, his cock straining against his trousers.

"After this afternoon, you are still hungry for cock?" he asked as she touched his face tenderly. Yvaine smiled.

"Orcs are so wonderfully thick and rough, but I have long craved a handsome man. Orc tusks are so troublesome for kissing. I haven't had a man, a real man, without tusks, since I spent the night in the duke's castle. But I find you most enticing, Sir Vesian. Perhaps we could come to an agreement after all?"

Vesian knew she was trying to manipulate him. But her breath was hot on his neck, her soft touch working its way down his mailed chest to his belt. Her naked body shone in the moonlight and he could not resist.

Without a word, he pulled his mail and surcoat over his head and began to undress. Yvaine watched with visible amusement, already sliding a finger into her sex as she impatiently waited. In short order, Vesian stood before her naked, one hand on his hard cock. Yvaine smiled as she pulled his discarded clothes into a pile before him and knelt down.

Vesian felt wrong as he held his cock out for her. He was no stranger to the temptations of women, but in this case he felt he was doing wrong. But he could not stop himself. The sorceress was too beautiful and watching her in the rough hands of the orcs had inflamed his desire. Yvaine took his cock in her hand and stroked it gently.

"You are warming to my offer, I can feel it," she whispered, then took it in her mouth. Her touch was warm and soft, and Vesian had to fight hard against the urge to come right away. He reached down and grabbed two handfuls of her hair. Pulling it into a long tail, he held it above her head as she sucked his cock. Vesian leaned back against the cold stone wall, one hand on Yvaine's head and the other holding her hair.

She worked her tongue expertly around his cock, stroking it with both hands as she did. Vesian caressed her bare shoulders and reached down to squeeze her buxom chest. He felt his cock pulsing with desire as she sucked, and he desired more from her.

"Stand up and turn around," he commanded suddenly. "I want to fuck you."

Yvaine did as commanded, and Vesian guided her toward the window, where she braced herself against the crumbling stones overlooking the courtyard and Alienor's cage. She leaned in close and kissed him, her kiss heady with the scent of spice and exotic perfumes. Putting his hands on Yvaine's hips, he slid his cock inside her. She was wet and warm, welcoming his cock inside her with a soft moan. Vesian gathered up her hair again and began to thrust into her, one hand reaching around to clutch at her big breasts as he did.

His heart pounding and his breathing heavy, Vesian began to fuck faster. Yvaine's scent and sex were intoxicating. He had never had a woman like her before. His hips worked against hers, the slapping of flesh against flesh sounding off the walls of his towertop cell. Letting go of her hair, Vesian slid a hand between Yvaine's legs and began to play with her sex. She moaned loudly, craning her head back to look into his eyes.

In her cage, Alienor stirred. She looked up to the window and her mouth dropped open at the sight of them fucking. Yvaine laughed at her.

"Do you envy me, dear girl? Do you desire a man for yourself? Perhaps I should send some of my orcs your way so that you are not left out?"

Vesian grabbed the sorceress by her long raven hair and wrenched her head back to meet his gaze. He looked to Alienor, who had pressed herself up against the far wall of her cage again, covering her naked self as best she could. Her pretty blue eyes were averted, staring down at the well far beneath her. Vesian turned to regard Yvaine, who returned his look with a mocking smile.

"You are bargaining with me," he said, staring into her eyes as they danced with amusement, "leave the lady out of it."

"Do you fear for her safety? Delicate as she is, the orcs are not likely to break her. I've had them enough times to know."

"The girl does not want your orcs. Threaten her no more."

Yvaine smiled at him and kissed his lips. "Or else what? Are you going to punish me, sir knight?"

Vesian pushed her down against the stones and fucked her furiously. Her ample ass bounced with each thrust and she cried out in pleasure. He looked guiltily to Alienor, but the girl mercifully kept her eyes averted. Frustrated at his own weakness, wrapped Yvaine's long hair around her neck and pulled it tight.

The sorceress' eyes popped open, and she looked up to him with a crooked smile.

"Don't stop," she hissed, "Fuck me, handsome knight. Punish me like you want to, come on my face. I am yours, if you're man enough to take me."

Vesian unleashed all his lust upon her, hammering against her wet sex so hard he feared he might push her out the window and into the courtyard. All the while, she cried out and taunted him, begging for more.

At last, Vesian's stamina began to fade, but he still did not come.

"Stop," Yvaine commanded, and touched a white hand to his chest. She stood up and pulled his cock from inside her. "Sit," she commanded, and an exhausted Vesian obeyed. He leaned himself against the wall, facing away from Alienor, whose wounded countenance he could not bear to see anymore. Yvaine sat down in his lap and mounted his cock, draping her arms around his shoulders and staring over them at Alienor in her cage.

Yvaine planted her bare feet on the floor and bounced herself on his cock, her ample chest rising and fall as she did. Vesian buried his face in her big breasts as he held her by the hips. He squeezed her close, the rising and falling of her hips on his cock setting him pulsing with desire again. Yvaine tilted his head away from her breasts to give him a full, passionate kiss on his lips. Hers tasted sweet and fiery, burning with lustful desire. Vesian broke from the kiss as his cock reached a climax, clenching his buttocks and curling his toes.

"Oh, Nystra's Tits, I'm gonna come!" he cried.

She deftly dismounted and crouched before him on all fours, pinching his cock closed with one hand. Meeting his eyes with her eye, she aimed his cock at her face and released it. Vesian could hold on no longer. He spurted his cum into her beautiful, mocking face and convulsed with the ecstatic release. One foot scrabbled against the floor, carving a path through the dust. His whole body spasmed and he came on her again.

The sticky white cum dripped down Yvaine's face and onto her waiting tongue. She smacked her lips together and wiped away stubborn strands with her finger. All of it went into her mouth, where she swallowed hard and opened again to show Vesian it was all gone. She beamed delightedly and Vesian could only give her a weak smile in return.

"Well, that was wonderful," she said, sitting back. "We will see if that changes your disposition. Good night, Sir Vesian, and I will come again tomorrow. If you accept my offer, perhaps you will too."

She gathered up her cloak and belt and left, passing easily through the vines and shutting the door behind her with unseen hands. Vesian sat against the wall, panting as his cock went limp.

As Yvaine retreated, Vesian turned to Alienor. The girl had her head on her knees, her hair falling over her naked legs like a shroud.

"Alienor, dear," he began, but could not find the words to continue.

"Don't," she pleaded, her lithe body convulsing with a sob. "She's seduced you, made you her creature. I know you won't save me now."

"Don't be a fool, girl. She worked her wiles on me, but I am not hers to command. I will still find a way to help you. Do not forget my vow."

Alienor lifted her head and parted her hair with two hands to stare sadly at him.

"A man does not fuck a woman like you fucked her and then cast her aside lightly. I am young, but not that young."

"I am afraid you are that young still, my dear. I have loved and left many a woman, she is little different. I am still committed to your cause."

Alienor sniffled again. "We will see. Good night, and I will see you tomorrow, Sir Vesian."

Vesian awoke the following morning before dawn. The courtyard below was still and silent. Alienor was asleep in her cage, and nothing moved in the orcs' barracks. Vesian dressed himself in the dark and peered out the arrowslits into the forest. From somewhere far off, he heard a cardinal sing the first notes of the dawn chorus. Somewhere beyond the trees, he knew the horizon was beginning to glow red.

There was a sudden noise, like a squirrel's chattering. He turned to see Thibault peering through the arrowslit, his face darkened but unmistakable in the early morning darkness.

"Thibault!" he gasped as he rushed to the loophole. "How in the name of the gods did you make it here?"

"It was not easy," the squire whispered back. "The orcs did not give chase long, but I had to make sure. I doubled back and lost the scent in the stream, then cut and crawled my way through the thicket. Come now, it's time to leave."

"I am afraid it will be more difficult than that. The sorceress has barred the door with magical vines."

"What about that window there?"

"It opens to the courtyard, and a long drop to the earth."

"I brought a rope. If I can climb around to the parapet, I can throw it to you and haul you up to the parapet where we can climb back down."

"I've lost my shield and weapons below, and there's the lady to think about as well."

"Well, can you break her out of the cage?"

"Unfortunately, I've left my lockpicks on the horse," Vesian replied with a laugh. "I've not a clue what I could do."

"Perhaps you could ask the sorceress for the key," Thibault replied with equal insincerity.

"I could perhaps sneak into her chamber while she is still asleep, but we must move quickly."

"Very well, I'll climb to the parapet and throw you the rope when you get out the window."

Vesian crossed the tower chamber to the window and began to climb out the window. It was a narrow aperture, and the stones around it were held in by hold and decaying mortar. He could likely widen the hole with a bit of effort, but the noise would be sure to awake Yvaine and her orcs.

Instead, he wormed his way through the hole, shoulders first, until he was almost entirely out, with one leg straddling the wall. Thibault stood on the parapet, against the rounded edge of the tower, a coil of rope in his hands.

Vesian paused a moment, looking to Alienor in her cage. It hung from a freshly cut beam that jutted from the top of the tower where Vesian was imprisoned. If he climbed to the roof, he could perhaps haul her cage up to him, but how to open it? The girl was sleeping peacefully inside, wrapped in her long hair as a meager defense against the cold.

Thibault swung the rope as if to throw it, and Vesian abandoned the cage. He caught Thibault's rope and wound it quickly around himself. With it as safety, he climbed his way around the tower to the parapet, picking his way from stone to stone. Alighting on the parapet, he and Thibault tied the rope and set it for a hasty escape.

His rope set, Vesian crept down the steps into the courtyard and then into the chamber below the tower where he had dropped his sword. The darkness was even more oppressive in the early hours of the morning than it had been at midday. He paused on each step, straining to hear the sounds of any orcs asleep in the chamber.

With one hand on the wall to guide him, Vesian slowly made his way down. With every step he was aware that the orcs might awake and cut off his escape. And that was doubly true of the sorceress. Does she even sleep? Vesian wondered. The mind of a sorceress was alien to him.

His foot touched down on something that flexed beneath his weight, and he heard the scrape of steel on stone as it moved beneath him. Vesian dropped to the floor and fumbled about for the sword. As his mailed hand closed in around the familiar hilt, he smiled in the darkness.

His shield was not far away and soon enough he was rearmed but for his dagger. Sword in hand, he climbed his way back to the courtyard.

The sky was beginning to lighten. Vesian looked to Alienor in her cage, then to Thibault on the parapet. Thibault beckoned to him, but Vesian shook his head and pointed to the cage.

Something in the orcs' barracks grunted.

Vesian froze. He turned to Thibault, his eyes wide. In the door frame of the barracks, a shadowy figure began to emerge. Thibault drew his blade.

Vesian looked helplessly to Alienor, then to Thibault again, then rushed the barracks door.

He caught the orc unaware, and the brute's eyes popped open in surprise as Vesian closed, swordpoint snapping forward. The blade caught the orc in his throat, biting red and deep into him. But as the orc fell, he roared in pain.

Vesian's charge carried him forward, and he fell atop the dying orc, halfway through the barracks door. He looked up and, illuminated in the soft glow of the barracks hearth, saw four more orcs staring down at him.

"Hello again," he managed before they seized their swords from where they lay and came charging at him. Vesian scrambled to his feet in time to deflect the first blow with his shield. His riposte caught another orc in the stomach, briefly ensnaring the sword point in the rings of his mail. Vesian backed into the courtyard, holding the orcs at the doorway.

Thibault came hurrying down the steps.

"The rope's no good now, out the gate!" he cried as he ran. Vesian deflected another swordblow and grimaced. He misliked the thought of leaving Alienor in the sorceress' clutches, but at any moment she would emerge from her keep.

He threw his shoulder into his shield and his shield into the chest of an orc in the doorway. The brute tumbled backwards with a roar of frustration, and Vesian took off running after his squire. They passed easily through the gatehouse and then, with more difficulty, down the steep and narrow path choked with thorny vines that led down the hillock. Thibault led the way on account of his head start, but Vesian closed the gap with longer strides and defter footwork on the treacherous stone steps.

By the time they had reached the base of the hillock, the orcs behind them were roaring with unbridled bloodlust. They clashed their swords against each other and beat their chests. The rattling of their mail links was audible even from the bottom of the steps, and Vesian felt his heart leap into his throat.

"Into the woods, we'll head for the horses!" he cried, and Thibault needed no encouragement to keep running.

The orcs burst from the gatehouse in a mad rush, their battle cries disturbing the crows that nested on the battlements, who took off cawing angrily.

Suddenly a wind rushed through the trees and it carried Yvaine's voice.

"You defy me, Sir Vesian?" she cried, her voice raw with fury. "Very well. Have it as you like it!"

Her voice then boomed from the keep behind them, tearing through the trees and the sky with the force of a thousand trumpets.

"KYTHRIX, SPAWN OF SRASH! YOUR HUNT BEGINS!"

"Run faster!" Vesian cried. He overtook Thibault, but the squire grabbed his shoulder.

"What does she mean 'spawn of Srash?!"

"That's her dragon!"

"She has a dragon?!"

"That's why I said run faster!"

"Is there still nothing to worry about?!"

"Am I remembering wrong, or did we leave the bows on the sumpter horse?"

"Damn it all!" Thibault cried as he crashed through the boughs of a fallen oak. Behind them, the forest shook with a great wind, pine needles and oak leaves blowing from their branches. Tall pines wavered before the dragon's onslaught. The beating of its enormous wings swept up the leafy carpet of the forest floor into a terrible whirlwind that assailed Vesian and Thibault as they tried to escape it. Stung in the face by dry leaves and feeling the rising heat in the air, Vesian closed the last strides to the bald hill in a blind panic.

The air stank of sulfur. Sweat ran down his neck in rivulets. His heart beat so fast he feared it would burst. He surged up the hill as fast as his legs would carry him, but as he neared the top, a great shadow fell over him. Turning, he beheld Kythrix.

The dragon was immense, its broad black wings blocking out the sun behind him. Terrible yellow eyes full of malice stared down at him as the dragon drew its wings back. Two massive, clawed feet dug deep into the earth as it crashed down, its forelimbs snapping forward to crush Vesian in its claws. Vesian was caught, and though the claws were defeated by his mail, the crush of the claws threatened to end him. Somewhere behind the dragon, he heard the orcs roaring in triumph.

The dragon lifted him up in its claw, even as Vesian futilely slashed and stabbed at the scaly talons that held him. Khythrix merely sneered at him in amusement.

Far below, Thibault cried with fury as he entered the battle. He leapt onto the dragon's foot and stabbed at it in a frenzy. The dragon's iron hard scales defeated each blow. Khythrix tilted his head down to look with further amusement at the squire's futile attacks. Its lips curled back into a sneer.

Straining against the crushing grip of the dragon's talons, Vesian saw that the dragon had brought its head close to him. With a mighty roar, he hurled his sword into the dragon's eye and struck home.

The dragon roared in agony, throwing its forefeet into the air. Thibault was flung away, but the crushing vicegrip on Vesian was loosed as well. He tumbled from the dragon's grasp and crashed to the earth. His helmeted head struck something hard and set the steel ringing about his ears. He staggered to his feet in time to see Thibault bowled over by the strike of a massive claw. Favoring his left, the squire scrambled to his feet.

"Free the horses and get out of here!" Vesian cried, and Thibault quickly disappeared over the crest of the hill toward the horses. The dragon closed in around him and its terrible head struck out like a viper. Vesian dove to the side as the onrushing jaws just missed his foot, which was nearly snapped off.

Vesian rose to his feet and saw that the dragon had encircled him with its two claws, leaving no escape that did not pass through its reach. He was caught. He felt its enraged glare upon him, smelled the sulfur in its breath, felt the heat on his skin. Where his sword has fallen, he could not tell, but the dragon's injured eye stared a burning hate down at him. Vesian crouched on one knee, looking up at the terrible scaled head and into its hypnotic yellow eyes, one bleeding ever so slightly. Kythrix smiled a predator's smile, baring long and razor-sharp teeth. The dragon reared its head back for a viper's strike and Vesian awaited his head.

"Catch!" Thibault cried, and Vesian turned to see his lance flying toward him. He caught it in his hand and spun, thrusting the lance forward as the dragon rushed down on him. The lancehead plunged into the dragon's onrushing jaws and Vesian felt the lance flex in his hands as it struck home. The dragon's whole body jolted in shock, and it spasmed terribly. The head continued down, crashing to either side of Vesian and throwing up clods of dirt as it did. Then, like a teetering henge, it tilted to one side and fell over, knocking Vesian down with it.

He fell into the dragon's jaw and straight away found himself covered in hot, sticky dragon's bile. It matted his surcoat and burned his flesh where it found it bare. His helmet felt like an oven bolted to his head and he frantically tore it off and threw it away. Scrabbling backwards on his hands and knees, Vesian found himself outside the dragon's jaws on the side of the hill. He looked around in shock.