All Comments on 'Drain Ch. 02'

by orbiticus

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I LOVE this story!!! Please do keep righting it! It is so hot. I love how Soph is fighting against her lust and the chip offers so many possibilities!!!

orbiticusorbiticus6 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous I like writing it a lot and I already have some ideas for the future. Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

Cocksucker666Cocksucker6666 months ago

I love this story I can’t wait for chapter five!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I LOVE this story!!! When is the next one coming out?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really good, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Is the next chapter coming anytime soon? Such a brilliant read!!!

orbiticusorbiticus3 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous Hopefully! I haven't recently had much time to write, so it's mostly a matter of finding the time to get around to it!

lunimacilunimaci2 months ago

I like both parts of the story. The basic idea is unique, you can get a lot out of it. I'm really looking forward to its continuation.

A few constructive remarks:

- If the story follows Sophia's life and thoughts, it would be more exciting if she told it instead of a narrator.

- I feel that the description of the excitement, desire and humiliation swirling in Sophia's feelings is insufficient. As a reader, I like it better when I can feel the struggles of the main character and get help for this, rather than just the story in a cinematic way.

- I could put myself in Sophia's situation better if you could also describe Sophia's physical feelings, e.g. regarding her bonds in the first part, at the checklist; or e.g. the sensation of a freshly shaved pussy in the shower or outdoors.

But the story is really good, by all means continue!

ps.: sorry for the language mistakes, English is not my native language.

orbiticusorbiticus2 months agoAuthor

@lunimaci I'm glad you're enjoying it! The criticism is taken well. Honestly, I think a lot of this results from me wanting to try different things; my default style is really much more similar to how I wrote in 'Tina', which is extremely descriptive.

In this series, I was sort of seeking to break away from that a little, since in other works I feel like it takes me a huge amount of labor to illuminate the events of even a single day — in 'Tina', for example, over 13,000 words are dedicated to the events of a single evening.

I'm not necessarily opposed to that, but I do want to tell longer-form stories as well! I wouldn't be surprised if I moved a little too far in the other direction here, but now that a lot of the baseline exposition is taken care of, I will probably move back the other way a little.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userorbiticus@orbiticus
05/01/24: Drain Ch. 03 was submitted yesterday, so hopefully that shows up soon. I haven't had much time to write recently, but I hope I can fit some more things in before too long!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Drain Ch. 01 Previous Part
Drain Series Info