Drained by 2 Succubi

Story Info
Kyle is coerced into a game.
3.2k words
4.19
26.8k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle was sound asleep, naked on his bed. Brandy and Jen materialized into his room. Brandy was a more slim build, with C cup breasts but a nice backside. Jen was more heavyset with larger breasts and a fat ass. They didn't waste any time. They climbed up on the bed. Jen straddled Kyle's face and lowered her pussy onto it. Her fat ass covered up the rest of his face. Brandy got down between Kyle's legs. She playfully started to lick his balls. Kyle stirred and was met with a very musky scent, and a very pleasant sensation on his balls.

"You're probably wondering what is going on. Well here's the deal, Kyle. We are both succubi. And before we leave, you're going to have to give us what we want. Your cum. In my throat, and in her pussy. We'll give you a sporting chance of course. But the odds are against you. Jen's pussy is already on your face and you've been breathing in her scent. Here's how this works...I'm going to take a bit of your cock at a time, tease it. Then go back to your balls. Each time I finish with your balls, I'll take a bit more of your cock into my mouth. If you can push Jen off, and then stop me, we'll leave and you will have won. But...if I get you all the way into my throat, then the terms of my deal are sealed. Deal?"

Brandy didn't wait for Kyle to answer. She snaked her tongue up from his balls to the head of his cock. She circled the head for a bit, then flicked his hole and did her best to get her tongue down inside it. Jen spread her cheeks and sank down fully onto Kyle's face. Kyle wasn't sure if it was Jen's scent, or Brandy's tongue, but he was getting horny. Something in the back of his mind warned him, but against his better instincts he started to suck on Jen's pussy.

"Mmmm I think we have a deal Brandy," Jen purred.

"Kyle, just so we're clear, you sucking on Jen's pussy was taken as a yes. Game on." Brandy grinned and slid her tongue back down to Kyle's balls. She sucked one of them into her mouth completely and massaged it with her tongue for a while. Then she did the same to the other. After a few minutes of this, Brandy ran her tongue back up his shaft, and closed her lips around just the head. Her tongue went back to work, swirling around his head and licking his hole. A few minutes passed. Kyle breathed in more of Jen's scent.

Brandy ran her tongue back down his shaft and picked up on his balls again. Her mouth was really starting to get wet. She opened it wide and took both balls into her mouth. She soaked them in her spit, and massaged them with her tongue. Then gently started to suck.

Kyle was in a dilemma. The more turned on he got, the more his mind warned him to stop this. He pushed the thought aside and reached up and played with Jen's tits. They were large and soft. Brandy was sucking both his balls and at the moment all was right.

Brandy plopped both balls out of her mouth and ran her tongue back up Kyle's shaft. She pursed her lips together and kissed his head. Then inched them down, her tongue massaging the underside as she went. She stopped halfway. Her lips sealed around his shaft. She had built up a good bit of spit, and opened her lips a bit and let it drool out.

Kyle felt half his cock in Brandy's mouth, and then a warm sensation as her drool flowed down the rest and then down his balls.

Brandy snaked her tongue around, massaging him all over. She closed her lips up again tight, and slid back up the shaft, and let his cock exit her mouth. Then she pressed them tighter and pushed back down. Her mouth felt like a tight ass stretching to take him in.

Jen reached and pulled Kyle's hands from her tits. She pushed them back to his side and kept them locked in place with her thighs. She winked at Brandy. Brandy removed her mouth and went back down to Kyle's balls. Jen leaned over and wrapped her tits around his cock, and began to slide them up and down. This lifted her pussy off Kyle's face, and for the first time in many minutes, he got some fresh air. His head started to clear a bit. His cock was swallowed up in Jen's tits, and his balls were being sucked hard by Brandy.

Something didn't feel right though. As his head cleared with the fresh air, he felt a strong urge to put a stop to this. So he tried to move his hands and arms, but Jen had them trapped with her thighs. Jen felt Kyle start to struggle. "Oh no your don't" she said, and released her tits and sat fully back down on his face. "Get back to eating that pussy, boy." Almost immediately, Kyle stopped struggling. Jen's scent had filled his lungs again and was back to fogging up his brain.

Brandy had pulled both his balls as deep into her mouth as she could, and she was sucking them hard. She pulled them out. "That was a close one. Better not take any more chances. Prepare yourself Kyle, you're mine now."

As Kyle heard Brandy's warning he got a jolt of adrenaline. It was like his brain was giving him one last chance, like it knew he was dangerously close to Brandy's terms being sealed. Kyle struggled. Jen had to squeeze her thighs tight. "Better hurry, Brandy. I don't know how long I can continue to hold him."

With that, Brandy swiftly ran her tongue up the shaft, and in one quick motion, she bottomed out on Kyle's entire cock. She closed her lips around the base to form a seal, and bobbed her head slowly.

Kyle's struggle ceased. He couldn't explain it. All fear and worry seemed to dissipate while a fog descended in his brain. As Kyle felt his cock go into Brandy's throat, he suddenly didn't have the urge to fight. Sure, that urge had gone down a lot when Jen sat back on his face, but he was still struggling. Now, he was completely docile. Brandy was bobbing her head and he couldn't do a thing about it. She seemed to own him now, or at least his cock, until the entire deal was satisfied. And that required him cumming down her throat, and then in Jen's pussy.

Brandy was going to savor this. She loved a cock in her throat. And now that she had Kyle's down there, her terms of the deal were locked in. Any struggle Kyle had was ended. That was the beauty of her magic. Brandy came up for air. "Now that you're under my spell, Kyle, it's time to have more fun. Just relax while I throat your cock for a bit...I'm sure you won't mind." Brandy sneered at Kyle's cock and went back down on it.

Brandy came up for air again. "I believe Jen was trying to be nice and titfuck you. We should let her do that again, don't you think? Plus...my pussy needs some attention too. But first, lets get this cock sloppy." Brandy bottomed out on his cock again. Kyle felt her throat twitch and Brandy coughed up an enormous load of spit.

His cock was drenched. Brandy's mouth seemed to become extra slimy and Kyle moaned into Jen's pussy.

Jen lifted herself off Kyle, and pulled him to the edge of the bed. His legs hung off and she got between them. Brandy sat on Kyle's face where Jen had been. Kyle felt Jen go down on him. Not quite as good as Brandy, but still very pleasurable. Brandy rode his face.

Jen pulled her big tits up, wrapped them around Kyle's cock, and started to stroke. Brandy continued to ride his face. "Eat my pussy you worthless bitch."

Kyle wasn't sure if it was the feeling of Jen's fat tits around his cock, or if Brandy's pussy was more potent than Jen's, but his head was swimming. He felt Brandy get off him and lift his head up. "Look," she commanded. Kyle obeyed and stared at Jen stroking his cock between her tits. Brandy grinned evilly and climbed back on Kyle's face, prompting Kyle to suck on her clit. Jen kept right on titfucking him. Eventually Jen released him from her tits, and moved down to suck on his balls. Brandy didn't miss a beat. She leaned over, pussy still on his face, and took his cock head into her mouth.

Kyle could not get enough. These two succubi were hitting every spot he had. He was drunk with lust. Brandy and Jen were playing tug of war with his cock and balls. And Jen wasn't done yet.

"While I was on your face, you paid plenty of attention to my ass and pussy, so I think it is only fair you get to sample them. First, my fat ass. Let's see how you handle these cheeks." Jen turned around and positioned her ass above Kyle's cock. She opened up her cheeks and slid his cock deep in her ass cleavage, and wrapped them around his cock. She pressed down on him and practically made love to his cock with her ass crack. Grinding and sliding on it.

Kyle loved the way it felt. Brandy felt him moan, and got a little jealous. "If you like her ass so much, Kyle, why don't you eat mine at the same time? Get your tongue up in there." She smacked Kyle's face, spread her cheeks, and put her asshole over Kyle's mouth.

Jen's pussy ached. She wasn't allowed to fuck Kyle yet, but she did have another trick. She stood up and turned around. Brandy took notice and pulled Kyle back to where he was laying full on the bed. The two of them seemed to always be in sync. Jen crawled up and laid on top of Kyle, and put his cock between her thighs, closed them around it so that her pussy was pressed on the top, and her thighs around everywhere else. Then she started to squeeze her thighs in rhythm. Her pussy and thighs surrounded his cock and were stroking it.

Brandy did not let this go for long. "I think it is time to complete part one of the deal. Kyle, I hope you're ready to cum down my throat." Brandy and Jen switched positions again. Jen back on his face, and Brandy between his legs. Brandy took his head into her mouth and slowly went down the shaft, swallowing him like a snake. She kept Kyle buried for a good long while. When she finally came up for air she then started to go from tip to root, over, and over, and over. She knew her mouth was better than most pussies. And her mouth was going to extract all the cum from Kyle's balls. She grabbed them and began to massage them with her hands, as she hung her tongue out and licked them while bobbing her head up and down.

Jen watched Brandy work, as Kyle greedily lapped at her pussy. "Mmmm i bet it feels so good Kyle, your cock in her throat. Don't hold back. Cum for her. The sooner you cum for her, the quicker you can cum in me."

Brandy bottomed out again, and kept it down there. She rotated her head to the left and right so that her throat spun and massaged Kyle's cock. She pressed her tongue tight against the underside of his cock, hollowed her cheeks, and sucked hard. Kyle's cock began to twitch, and Brandy felt it. She growled down the length of his cock "Give it to me. Give me your soul." She felt the first spurt hit the roof of her mouth, and quickly took him back into her throat. She used her throat muscles to milk his cock as it shot rope after rope of cum. She had it buried and it wasn't coming out until it stopped producing cum.

Kyle's head spun. He was seeing stars as Brandy extracted all of his cum. And it was far from over. What had happened over the last hour or so? It was all so fuzzy. He couldn't think straight. He wanted to get up. But something was still holding him in place. He vaguely remembered some deal being made. But what were the details? And who was it made with?

"Sit up, Kyle". That voice...so familiar, and he had no choice but to obey. He sat up in bed. "Stand by the edge of the bed." Kyle did as he was told. "You may have cum in my throat, but don't think for a minute I'm through with you." There was no teasing this time. Brandy quickly took Kyle completely in her mouth and began to work his still hard cock. There was just something about her mouth. "Mmmm, good boy. Just stand there and let Brandy work her magic."

And work it she did. Jen must have been getting bored, because Kyle heard her say "I want his balls". Brandy pushed Kyle back up on the bed, on his knees, where Jen could slide under him and reach his balls. Brandy sank her throat back down on him, while Jen sucked his balls.

"I can already feel these balls producing more cum for my pussy." But it wasn't time for that yet. Jen liked to play with her prey before ending it. "My tits are getting lonely again. Brandy, you don't mind do you?" Brandy grinned, "no of course not." They pushed Kyle onto his back again and pulled his legs to hang off the bed. "Here Kyle, while Jen swallows you up in her tits, you might as well eat my ass again. You're going to fuck it soon anyways."

Jen smirked. "I bet it won't feel as good as this..." Kyle could have sworn Jen's tits had gotten bigger. His cock was absolutely engulfed between them. It was hard to focus on Brandy's ass. But she had commanded him so he had to obey. Brandy seemed to be squeezing her ass around Kyle's tongue. "Just imagine how good this will feel on your cock. It won't be long now."

Jen reluctantly stopped stroking Kyle's cock with her tits. She stepped back, and Brandy crawled forward, spun around, and guided Kyle's cock into her ass. "In you go, Kyle."

Kyle could not help but grab Brandy's hips and thrust a little. Brandy grinned, "You like my ass don't you. It likes your cock. In a while your ass will be mine. Think on that why don't you?"

Jen wasn't one to let an opportunity go to waste. Kyle's balls were right in front of her, and she might as well help them produce even more cum. Into her mouth they went. She enjoyed sucking Kyle's balls in rhythm with Brandy's ass stroking his cock. Soon she could see though what Brandy was driving for. She was going to cum with Kyle's cock in her ass. Jen backed away and watched it happen. Brandy picked up the pace and Kyle could do nothing but hold on for dear life. Brandy's tight ass tunnel clamped down on his cock. "MotherFUCK!" Brandy's bubble butt cheeks were contracting out of control as she came with Kyle's cock in her ass.

Jen was starting to get impatient. Brandy realized and lifted off Kyle. "Better clean this off for Jen." Brandy knelt between Kyle's legs again. "This won't take long, Jen."

"Come ON Brandy..." Jen whined.

"Oh fine...Here, it is all yours." Jen grinned and straddled Kyle's cock, facing him. "You've felt Brandy's throat, my tits, and Brandy's ass...but you haven't had my pussy yet, Kyle. And that starts now." Jen spread her lips and started to slide them along Kyle's shaft. "Just to get things warmed up."

Even in Kyle's head fog, he wished she would stop teasing. Jen must have read his mind because she reached down and slid him in. Jen's pussy enveloped him like a glove. She leaned forward and spread her body across his, pressing him down into the mattress. She lovingly and slowly stroked him. "Doesn't that feel good? You just sit there and enjoy my pussy. Brandy has something special planned for you."

That should have alarmed Kyle, but he was still under their spell. He did notice she was absent, but didn't dwell on it. All Kyle could focus on was Jen's pussy. If he was thinking clearly, he would have been hesitant to cum inside her. But he was thinking anything but clearly. Brandy's terms had been sealed the moment Kyle fully entered her throat. And he would not be released from her spell until he came inside Jen. Speaking of...Jen had not stopped her slow stroking.

Jen's tits were swaying in Kyle's face. She spread them and wrapped Kyle's face in them as Brandy knelt between his legs. She had sucked Kyle's balls in her mouth while Jen kept riding him. Deep in Kyle's mind he felt like he was being teased. Jen wasn't trying to make him cum. Something wasn't adding up. Then out of nowhere Kyle felt his ass violated. Brandy had slid a finger up inside him. Kyle jerked involuntarily. "You didn't really think you were going to get off easily did you, Kyle?" Jen smirked as she massaged his face between her tits. "Brandy is going to make certain you cum in me."

Brandy had already worked three fingers inside him, and Jen was picking up the pace. Kyle could not stop what was about to happen. The only thing he knew was Jen's pussy enveloping his cock, while Brandy massaged his prostate. "I can feel him hardening up inside Jen, it won't be long."

"YES, make him cum!" Jen screamed, "Give me that hot spunk, Kyle. Fill up my womb."

"Here he comes, Jen." Brandy felt it before Jen. Kyle's prostate hardened up and swelled. Brandy increased the pressure on it. Jen bottomed out and ground herself on Kyle. "YESSSSSSSS" Jen hissed, "You're MINE. You're going to be ruined. No other pussy will do it for you like mine does. Squeeze every drop out, Brandy."

Brandy gave one final push, and Kyle's balls were emptied into Jen. She withdrew her hand. The spell was broken. Kyle lay there out of breath, feeling like he had just run a marathon. His ass was on fire, and his cock was buried in Jen. Now that Kyle had his free will back, he wanted to fight, but simply couldn't. He was too tired.

Jen gave him a few more strokes. Her big ass grinding. Kyle weakly reached up to try and stop her. Jen grabbed his hands and slowly fucked him back into submission.

"Sweet dreams, Kyle." Jen dismounted and receded into the darkness.

Brandy was now waiting to say goodbye. "My my my...look at what you let happen Kyle. You gave me a throatpie, and you gave Jen her creampie. Your cock may belong to Jen's pussy, but don't you EVER forget it belongs to my throat too."

Brandy smirked and faded into the darkness.