Draining the Draenei Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While the elf's lips sucked and slurped lewdly at the helm of Ashe's cock, the woman's hands pumped hard at the shaft, one hand unable to fully grasp the thick, meaty pole but two being more than enough for the task.

Millennia of experience handling cock served Shalendris well, for it took only moments for the Draenei to start groaning and moaning from the elf's expert handling, her cock spurting mouthfuls of delicious precum near synchronously with the alabaster pillar's throbbing.

Each one of those mouthfuls saw itself promptly guzzled down by the cock-addicted healer, whose stomach never seemed to overflow with the abundant treat. It never did fill itself up completely, for much of the life essence contained in the Draenei's fluids was soon added to the already considerable mass of the elf's tits.

The pleasurable heat of her gradually expanding chest forced a moan from the dicksucking Kaldorei and she soon found her hands drawn to those gigantic fuckpillows, pulling them out of her inadequate top and digging her hands into the abundant, wobbling flesh.

With no hands holding it down, Ashe's dick swung back upwards, slinging a long rope of precum into the air, much of it landing on her own huge, white tits. "Gah!" she exclaimed, just in time to see Shalendris crawling over her, allowing those fat lavender knockers to brush against her sensitive prick, triggering another powerful throb and sending another rope of precum rocketing onto the Draenei's face and tits.

Shalendris had full control of Ashe and her gigantic spear as she lowered her fat elven melons down onto the throbbing shaft until it was nestled in the valley of her lavender cleavage.

The Draenei, completely under her partner's spell, did her best to hold on, to avoid blowing her load too soon. Gritting her teeth, she slipped her hands from the back of her head, slamming them firmly onto the sides of the druidess's slowly growing chest, holding those mountainous orbs against her precum-spurting length.

With a grunt, Ashe started thrusting upwards, flexing her muscular ass as she started slowly fucking Shalendris's lubed-up tits in earnest. Each one of those thrusts caused the paladin's crotch to smack against the underside of the Kaldorei's heavy breasts, sending shockwaves through that enveloping softness.

Each time Ashe's cockhead would peek out of the valley of the night elf's cleavage, the purple-haired healer would lower her mouth to it, giving it a kiss or a quick suck, her silver orbs never leaving the Lightforged woman's golden ones.

Those gigantic elven jugs would have been enough to fully envelop a half-dozen average cocks but Ashe's titanic pillar of fuckmeat would probably have needed tits larger by half to be fully covered. But that didn't matter, as she could feel her own pumpkin-sized nuts tightening, feeling her release nearing, rocking her hips as she kept on thrusting with as much power as possible.

The feeling was divine and Shalendris moaned softly in response to the Draenei's forceful fucking of her tits, now so absolutely massive to be nearly triple the size of her own head.

"Mmm... Fuck..." groaned Ashe, balls bouncing somewhat with every frantic thrust.

Shalendris grinned down at her, allowing her arms to tighten the tunnel of titmeat around the Draenei's she-cock. "Getting close? Let it all out, sweetie," Shalendris said, her words almost soothing, almost motherly, in a way.

The Draenei's fucking of Shalendris's tits accelerated somewhat, her eyes slowly rolling to the back of her head, biting her lower lip. She wasn't just getting close, she was on the precipice, clinging on for dear life.

"Cum, baby," the lavender-skinned elf whispered.

That was it. All that was needed to trigger her and send her spiraling into the single most mind-shattering orgasm she'd ever experienced yet. Her thrusting became so frantic that its rhythm was simply lost as a massive bulge formed at the base of her prick, slowly moving upwards as her cock inflated with the vast amounts of semen pushing to get out of her cock.

"I'm... Cuuuh..." was all the paladin could manage as her mouth remained agape, mind going blank with gallons upon gallons of backed-up splooge rushing upwards through her dick, the fattening cock pushing out against Shalendris's cleavage.

The fat-titted elf's eyes lit up as the first finger-thick rope of cum shot forth from the Draenei's alabaster monolith, flying five or six feet into the air before landing atop Shalendris's overgrown breasts with a lewd splat. That first rope was immediately followed by another, longer and thicker rope of jizz, though it instead shot up into Shalendris's cum-starved maw, filling it instantly.

The thick, creamy, almost chewy load was rapidly swallowed by the Kaldorei eagerly awaiting more, feeling it slide down her esophagus and into her stomach. With the floodgates open, the next few spurts were equally as powerful, rapidly causing Shalendris's stomach to overflow even though her body quickly absorbed most of it. There was simply too much of that delicious, light-infused cum for her to handle and the night elf was quite nearly ejected from the titanic draecock from the amount of pressure, causing Ashe's cock to bounce upwards. The violently erupting tower of pulsating meat would sling rope after rope of abundant cum all over, showing both participants in ample amounts of creamy goop.

As her body digested the Draenei's cum, Shalendris could feel her tits, thighs and ass slowly gaining in mass as her enchantments kicked in, attempting to absorb as much of that life essence as possible.

It took little time for both the elf and Draenei to nearly be drowning in gallons of the creamy nut, both women plastered by the thick, goopy cream, Ashe groaning and mouth still agape as what felt like years of backed-up cum was ejected from her cock.

And yet, after all that, after leaving herself and Shalendris a cum-coated mess, her balls had barely diminished in size.

All around them, the garden's plants were spattered in creamy cum, as if some jizz-filled rain cloud had passed overhead.

Shalendris, greedily slurping up and swallowing as much of the addictive substance as she could, only took notice of Ashe's orgasm winding down when there remained only a small dribble at the tip, which she happily licked up.

Ashe simply stared at the canopy above. The woman, bathed in enchanted moonlight and covered in white muck, barely even registered Shalendris who had lain down next to her with one hand idly stroking the spent, cumslick cock as it softened lazily.

"Feeling a bit better?" asked the night elf, reaching down to run a hand against those huge draenic balls, barely even smaller than they'd been that morning. Her enormous tits, slowly inflating and pushing her away from Ashe slowly, completely covered her patient's arm.

Ashe turned her head sideways towards the healer. "I feel some relief, yes... But not as much as I'd hoped," she admitted. "If you are willing to take on a long-term patient, I am willing to assist you however I can."

Shalendris had to admit that the proposition was an appealing one. She often heard the forest whispering to her, guiding her to sick and wounded individuals, but recently, there seemed to be little activity of note in Ashenvale. "I wouldn't mind a bit of help, considering my current predicament," answered the Kaldorei, motioning down to her breasts, which had grown considerably, now large enough to obscure her entire torso.

"You never did tell me how, when I cum on or inside you, these things grow to such sizes..." the Lightforged Draenei said, reaching down to give one of those fat fuckpillows a gentle squeeze, allowing a thumb to brush over one of the thimble-sized nipples crowning them.

Shalendris stifled a moan. "I... Uh... It's a blessing from Aessina, I've been told. I've been granted the ability to store magical energy inside my chest and, well, convert all sorts of raw material into life energy. I use it mostly for healing and regeneration purposes," the druidess explained.

Ashe blinked. "That would make sense, yes. I mean, I've had my own body infused with the Light, so having your body become a mana sponge isn't really too weird," the Draenei said with a laugh, feeling the druidess slowly tracing along her light-infused tattoos with the tip of her index.

"Cup of tea, get you ready for round two?" suggested the healer, slowly standing up (not without some difficulty due to the absurd size of her tits) and offering a hand to the paladin. "Though I would suggest only attempting it later tonight, as to not overdo it. Might be too taxing for your body," she added.

The two made their way into the druidess's home to get cleaned up and to take a bit of a rest.

- - - - -

Ashe had been quite eager to get her hands on Shalendris again during the day, but that first release had been so powerful and so plentiful that any attempt at a full erection caused the extra-hung dickgirl to groan in pain and to lose said erection.

To take her mind off sex, Shalendris sent the Lightforged to gather some alchemical ingredients around Ashenvale. The moss of a bog beast, the eye of a Murloc, the horns of a Satyr... The Lightforged paladin had no difficulty with the list given to her by the healer, and it allowed her to spend some energy in more productive ways.

With her golden, crystal-headed hammer over her shoulder and a bag of reagents in the other, Ashe made her way up the small hidden path to the healer's home. As she approached the cozy-looking building, she spotted the lights coming from inside, expertly camouflaged as to avoid attracting any attention from those who did not know where to look.

The paladin's nose caught a whiff of the elf's cooking. She did not recognize the dish, but the smell was enough to set her stomach a-rumbling.

With a push of her shoulder against the heavy wooden door, Ashe nearly forgot any hunger as she was greeted by the sight of Shalendris in the kitchen, wearing nothing but an apron, covering both her front and back well enough. However, it seemed to dig into her ass crack, confirming to the paladin that the woman wore nothing under that apron. She imagined the front portion of the apron suffered from a similar issue.

The night elf was bent over a large cookpot, sipping her meal with a ladle to get a taste when Ashe took a few steps forward, dropping her weapon and reagent bag onto the table.

If she noticed Ashe entering, she gave no indication of it. The woman's hooves against the hard wooden floor would have definitely been noticed by anyone who was not entirely deaf, so Ashe knew that the healer's sensitive ears would have picked up her approach.

"What game was she playing?" she wondered inwardly, curious as to why the Kaldorei seemed to be ignoring her.

Seeing that huge, round ass waving about tantalizingly before her nearly drove the Lightforged mad with lust, feeling her dick throbbing -- painlessly this time -- with renewed vigor. They were always taught to control their urges, but this was more than a simple urge. This was a need, something she would most likely be unable to live without.

Before she realized what was happening, she had both hands planted on Shalendris's huge, barely covered rump, digging her fingers hungrily into those enormous wounds of wobbling assflesh. Her dick was now at full mast, breaking free of her armor like the cannon from one of her Lightforged siege vehicles.

Bouncing upwards, the meaty weapon slammed back down between the twin globes of the elf's rear with a lewd smack. Pulling the apron's flap aside, the Draenei squeezed those fat cheeks up against her gigantic prick, already leaking precum. Shalendris's ass had grown so much that there was almost no effort at all required for that massive white cock to be completely drowned in lavender ass flesh.

Trapped within the valley of that ass cleavage, Ashe's cock would spurt rivers of precum, fully lubricating the elf's overgrown rump in mere moments. Shalendris gripped the sides of the fireplace as she dropped the ladle back in the soup bowl, looking over her shoulder at the paladin.

"Took you long enough," the healer playfully chided, thrusting her gigantic rump out against Ashe.

Ashe replied with a single smack of her hand against one of those huge, doughy globes. "Sent me to the other end of fuckin' Ashenvale," replied the paladin as she started slowly sliding her immense prick back and forth, Shalendris feeling its veiny length rubbing up against her lubed-up rear entrance.

Quite eager to give the druidess the fucking she deserved, Ashe fumbled with the various clasps and mechanisms holding her armor in place, tossing it aside piece by piece as she kept the rhythm of her thrusting, her fat cockhead poking out between those jiggling ass cheeks.

The huge, throbbing fuckrod slammed repeatedly forward, causing Ashe's enormous balls to repeatedly smack the back of the elf's thighs along with her dripping nethers. "This... Fucking... Ass..." the paladin rambled on, each word accompanied by its own meaty smack as flesh collided against flesh.

The tightness of Shalendris's fat ass prompted a groan of appreciation from the Draenei who, wanting more, hooked her arms beneath the druidess's legs, lifting them up towards the ceiling in an impressive display of strength, muscles flexing from the added weight of the elf's enhanced ass and tits.

Bending back a little, Ashe then proceeded to lift the healer up, aligning her godly prick with the entrance to the elf's cunt, leaking feminine juices already. A soft moan of pleasure slipped from Shalendris's plush lips when she felt the helm of Ashe's colossus at the entrance to her elven pussy, her knees lifted up in a manner that caused her legs to push against her gigantic knockers, the twin masses of flesh wobbling and jiggling about as she was handled like a doll by the imposing Lightforged Draenei.

Shalendris would reach back with one hand to cup the back of Ashe's head for balance, her other hand already frantically rubbing at her needy clit as she was lowered delicately onto the spear-like member. "Oh fuck," moaned the needy elf as she felt her cunt being stretched out by the immensity of Ashe's gargantuan prick, the bulge already quite visible from the outside.

Such a colossal beast of a cock pressing up into the busty elf, the penetrative bulge disappearing beneath the sheer mass of those boulder-sized tits, made the whole situation appear as though out of a dream as inch after inch disappeared into the stretched out Kaldorei pussy.

"Fffffuck!" repeated Shalendris, panting and moaning as her mouth remained agape, head leaning backward as two of her fingers kept on rubbing at her clit, rapidly bringing her closer and closer to release, gyrating her hips to try and get the Draenei's fat cock to rub against all the right spots.

Ashe had seen this "full nelson" position in various Eredar porn magazines on Argus and she had been wanting to try it on the right person. With this elf's obscene body, she had found her target. Enormous balls swung upwards with every thrust, hilting herself repeatedly into the slutty elf.

Shalendris could feel Ashe's own immense bust pressed against her back as the Draenei ravaged her like an animal in heat, thrusting upwards into her, bouncing her on her cock like the busty, moaning fuckdoll she was in that moment. Of course, she was doing it to help relieve her patient and to help drain those bloated balls of hers. She had no other ulterior motive, no desire other than to help someone in need.

"Auuuughhh! By ELUNE! Your fucking cock is... Mmmmffffuuucckk!" cried out the Kaldorei, betraying the fact that this was more than strictly professional, after all. "Been waiting to fuck this fucking c-mfmfff!" the Kaldorei's words were interrupted as Ashe shoved two fingers deep into her mouth, her other hand still holding Shalendris up against her as she pummeled her pussy into oblivion.

Shalendris, unable to resist sucking on something shoved so forcefully into her mouth, began sucking and licking at those digits, pursed lips dragging back and forth along the woman's fingers as her tongue swirled around them with surprising dexterity, coating them in abundant slobber. Ten thousand years of sucking cock could very well apply to sucking fingers too, it seemed.

The increased stimulation to her sensitive fingers only caused Ashe's cock to harden further, bulging Shalendris's stomach further. Her fucking intensified, that animalistic rutting bouncing the elf's tits even harder, the two huge, enormous, gigantic tits smacking against her stomach each time, slamming against the bulge -- and by extension, Ashe's cock -- each time, stimulating the gargantuan draecock even further.

Both women were now sweaty, panting and moaning, the lewd noises of their frantic lovemaking reaching even the borders of the druid's small grove.

Ashe moaned softly as she felt the already tight walls of Shalendris's cunt tightening even further around her behemoth prick. Those sounds, however, were drowned by the wailing of Shalendris who'd brought herself to orgasm with her fingers, her muscles tightening, her back arching as she was swept by a tsunami of pleasure, every nerve in her body set alight by fireworks of bliss. "Nnfnffff... Ffffaaaahhh!" she exclaimed, attempting to form full words but failing miserably.

The elf's cunt tightened like a vice around the Draenei's cock, making it feel as though she was both sucking the thing in and pushing it out simultaneously, precum and femcum gushing out the edges of the abused elf's pussy with every labored thrust of gargantuan fucklog. Losing control of her muscles, Shalendris's fingers clenching at the back of Ashe's head nearly drew blood from the woman's scalp, nails digging into the soft skin.

Shalendris rode out that orgasm for as long as she could, rubbing her clit in circles slowly as Ashe kept on pummeling her needy pussy, plundering the endless depths of that heavenly passage.

Having had the opportunity to blow her load earlier that day, Ashe would not be such a quick shot this time, and she intended to have her fun with this slutty healer.

While the elf was still in the throes of orgasm, Ashe spun around and spun her around on her gigantic fuckrocket so that the two were now facing. For a brief moment, Ashe got a face full of elf titty. That heavenly feeling was not meant to last with what the Draenei had planned, and she threw Shalendris onto a nearby fur rug.

The particularly powerful orgasm Shalendris was going through nearly didn't make her realize that the position switch was happening in the first place and soon, Ashe had her on her back, aiming her cock downwards as though she were dipping it into the moaning, panting, sweaty Kaldorei.

Shalendris had to bring both hands to her saucer-sized areolae, holding her tits down to avoid getting drowned by those excessively gargantuan tits, the two orbs gaining mass gradually from the absorption of Ashe's potent precum.

The sight of those fat elf tits growing, now easily four times the size of the woman's head and heavy enough to knock someone out with a single blow, nearly caused Ashe to blow her load right then and there. But, like the good soldier she was, she held on.

With Shalendris's legs high in the air, Ashe would plunge her fat prick down until her balls rested on her partner's huge, jiggling ass globes, making sure to go as deep as possible, filling the elf up repeatedly with her gargantuan fuckpole, keeping the screaming, moaning whore in a mating press.

Lowering herself so that her face was mere inches from Shalendris's own, Ashe could feel her own huge tits pressed against the elf's gargantuan fuckpillows, feeling their hardened nipples poking into each other as the floor creaked under them from the brutal plowing she was giving the druidess.