Draining the Draenei Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shalendris, barely recovering from her first orgasm, suddenly felt the second one approaching, her eyes rolling to the back of her skull from the indescribable pleasure she was feeling. The velvety walls of her sopping pussy flexed and tightened repeatedly around Ashe's thick, throbbing tool, milking that veiny python for all its worth.

The incessant battering of the elf's pussy caused those mountainous tits of hers to wobble back and forth beneath the Draenei's own impressive bust, the four oversized breasts rubbing against one another nonstop.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

Repeatedly and with increased vigor, Ashe kept on fucking Shalendris like an animal in heat, making sure to stuff every last inch of her battering ram of a prick into the moaning, panting elf. On the receiving end, Shalendris could do little but moan and beg for more, reaching down with both hands to grip Ashe's flexing buttocks now that her own tits were secure under the Draenei's.

Ecstasy, unfettered, spiraled through the Lightforged Draenei's mind as she felt every inch of her cock being massaged by Shalendris's divine pussy, the soft walls of that cunt gripping and slipping against her molten hot prick. Any onlooker would have noted how the veins around Ashe's dick had started glowing with golden light as she rapidly neared her second release of the day.

That light, increasing in intensity, would be visible through Shalendris's skin, the clapping of cheeks audible all about, mixed in with the symphony of their bestial fucking. "I should... get... cursed more often..." grunted the Draenei, leaning in to kiss Shalendris before the pleasure-filled slut had any time to reply.

Lips pressed together, they began making out in earnest, tongues swishing and swirling against one another as saliva exchanged mouths. They would moan against each other as the pounding Shalendris received, coupled with the feeling of Ashe's pelvis rubbing against her sensitive clit, sent the druidess over the edge yet again.

Her fingers would dig hard into the soft ass flesh of the Draenei as she screamed her orgasm into the other's mouth, managing to tear herself free of that kiss to howl in sheer, unrestrained bliss. Her back arching and every part of her tensing yet again as she came, Shalendris pulled on Ashe's hips, almost as if to urge her on, to encourage her to keep up the frantic pace of that vicious reaming.

With even more force than before, Ashe felt the woman's pussy tightening around her cock, forcing rivulets of bodily fluids out of that abused hole, the liquid running down the elf's ass crack and onto the floor beneath them.

Bathing in the euphoria of that moment, Shalendris started squeezing and tugging at Ashe's gray nipples, hoping to bring the Draenei closer to her release, closer to filling her up with gallons of creamy nutmuck.

The pair simply stared each other in the eyes as Shalendris's orgasm died down, leaving her panting and moaning, urging Ashe to keep fucking her as ruthlessly as she had been in however long they'd been going at it. Minutes? Hours? Who the hell knew and who the hell cared? They were living in that lust-fueled, frenzied moment.

Her cock never stopped its up and down motion, slamming hard against Shalendris's womb with every thrust, the glowing veins on her cock now illuminating their surroundings as though she were casting some holy spell with her meaty tool, that glowing light reflecting off their sweaty skin.

"Cum," pleaded Shalendris, a panting, needy demand.

It almost felt like the Kaldorei's soft words had been enchanted somehow, a sexually charged command that the Lightforged could not resist. "Wha- Hnnggh!"

Without warning, without much buildup, the Draenei started blowing a load deep inside Shalendris's cunt, filling her womb to the brim with that first blast, that thick splooge soon overflowing, bubbly and goopy, running down onto the floor. Ashe never stopped pounding the elven whore beneath her, slamming her thighs and crotch hard against the elf's own meaty thighs, that rhythmic, almost violent smacking of flesh against flesh only increasing in intensity as the Draenei fucked her way through her release.

As more and more of the warm, potent seed was pumped into the moaning, begging she-elf, Ashe could see the effects of the blessing Shalendris had told her about. Indeed, as they had in the past, Shalendris's tits were growing -- and quickly -- now large enough that she would probably be pinned down beneath them if she tried to move, forcing the Draenei to abandon that mating press position and simply keep fucking her in a simple kneeling position with the elf on her back.

While the Kaldorei's belly would probably appear months pregnant with all the cum being forced into her stretched out womb, the fact that the majority of it was being transferred to her breasts instead made her stomach look only two to three months pregnant from the volume of splooge inside, her body unable to keep up with the sheer volume of semen being pumped into it.

The flow of cum coming from the Draenei's cock seemed endless as she furiously kept on ravaging Shalendris's cunt, unable to even see the woman's face due to the sheer size of her gargantuan knockers, but hearing her moans quite clearly even with the splurching and smacking. Feeling she'd reached the peak of her own orgasm, Ashe reached forward to grasp the elf's fist-sized teats, tugging and pulling at them needily.

Ashe could feel their significant mass shifting and moving about with the ravaging she was giving the elf, both of them now kneeling and lying in a puddle of cum. The springy mass of elven ass would bounce on the ground somewhat with every thrust of the fat white log of fuckmeat, that pussy-plundering monster filling her with more and more of that goopy mess, absolutely ruining the fur rug they had been fucking on.

With every thrust, one could see the golden light of Ashe's dick sliding back and forth through the elf's skin, giving a very clear indication of just where inside the elf she was reaching, though it would eventually be hidden away beneath the ridiculously oversized (and still growing) tits that the Kaldorei now sported.

She had, of course, already had tits of this incredible size and they would eventually wind back down to a more manageable size but for now, her partner seemed to be enjoying them.

Quite suddenly and unexpectedly, the rivers of cum dried up and Ashe felt her orgasm cease completely, leaving her wholly unsatisfied.

Parting a veritable sea of boob with her forearms, Shalendris looked at her partner, a look of shock and horror on her fair features.

"The curse... It's returned," they both said simultaneously. And indeed, it seemed that the warlock's curse had not been dispelled but rather suppressed for the day and now, it had returned, robbing Ashe of the remainder of her release.

No matter how hard Ashe kept fucking Shalendris, it seemed that her release would not return. Not only that, but despair filled them both as they realized that the progress they'd made "draining" the Draenei had been for naught, for her huge, swollen nutsack had gotten even larger than when Shalendris had taken the patient in, full of that potent seed.

Though Shalendris's mind overflowed with anticipation for all the yummy cum stored within, another part of her worried for Ashe who had been suffering for days without proper treatment.

They would need to find the warlock and force him to reverse the curse...