Draining the Draenei Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shalendris, conjuring up a comfortable bed of vegetation for them to lie on, nodded and rolled over to the side, the only position she could reasonably sleep in for the time being. She knew that her chest would return to more manageable proportions once she'd expended some of the essence accumulated in them, but for now, they were gigantic boulders, such as they always became when she slept with Ashe.

- - - - -

To Shalendris's surprise, Ashe had no trouble carrying the druidess around on her shoulders.

"Damn, the Light really does work in mysterious ways," Shalendris inwardly remarked, feeling her titanic knockers bounce about with each of the Draenei's hoofed steps. Normally, these steps would be accompanied by the dried crunch of the Barrens' dying vegetation but the amount of life essence flowing from Shalendris revitalized the flora around them in a small radius, leaving a trail of greenery behind them.

Using the druidess's head as a perch, Brightbeak acted as a lookout, completing the totem. The green, translucent bird would hoot every now and then, whenever it spotted anything remotely threatening.

Raptors, Centaur, Quilboars, and a few Harpies all crossed paths with the trio but most encounters were over in a matter of minutes. Preferring to avoid causing any undue death, Shalendris and Ashe simply disabled their foes with various spells or scared them off with impressive displays of light and nature-based magic.

It wasn't until the third day that they finally reached Ratchet. The two goblin guards at the entrance didn't give Shalendris and Ashe any trouble, though the male of the pair seriously considered making the visitors go through a thorough strip search. The glare his female coworker gave him immediately erased any such intention.

"Welcome to Ratchet!" the female goblin said, mace on her shoulder. "We got booze, we got bounties and we got a decent enough banking system! Make yourselves at home!" the green-skinned woman said with a wide smile, almost as wide as the sun was hot. The diminutive woman's eyes could not resist glancing down (or up, rather) right at Shalendris's enormous bust.

While it had gotten much smaller during their travels as Shalendris did her best to purge herself of as much life essence as possible, they still dominated her torso, resting against Ashe's horned head.

Ashe quite enjoyed that hat, though she would not openly admit it.

Shalendris smiled down and nodded at the small woman. "The tavern is... this way, correct?" she asked, pointing to the left of a small fork in the road, fifty or so feet away.

"Yup! That'll be it! No weapons allowed, though!" the armored goblin answered.

Unable to resist, her male counterpart chimed in with a glance at the elf and Draenei's enormous tits "Or bombs, for that matter."

Shalendris giggled politely at the remark while Ashe started toward the tavern, the elf waving back at the two guards that had greeted them.

"This town is full of goblins, how are we to find the one that cursed me?" Ashe asked casting an upward glance at her companion.

"You haven't been on Azeroth long, have you? A person's calling is rather obvious, by the very nature of the clothing and armor they wear." She pointed to a plate mail-wearing orc bartering with a merchant, ten or so yards away, metal spikes protruding from every piece of armor and carrying about an ax larger than his body. "That is a warrior, for example. To find our warlock, just look for the goblin with the skulls and evil-looking pattern on their robes. Might have a demon or two with them. Might not be the same armor you last saw them with, so keep an eye out," Shalendris explained.

Nodding her comprehension, Ashe moved determinedly towards their destination, guided by Brightbeak who'd already perched atop the building in question.

Crossing a patron in the process of being tossed out by a pair of bouncers, the two women quickly looked about the bustling tavern. Quite full for the time of day, the establishment overflowed with all manner of ruffians, none of them showing any weapons. Ashe dropped her hammer near the entrance.

The sheer variety of individuals there made it difficult to spot their target. Luckily for them, a small, hooded form slowly caught their attention as it stood up, carrying about a skull-tipped staff.

"That's the one, I recognize that staff," Ashe grumbled.

"She's headed for the alley," Shalendris observed, pointing to the back door.

- - - - -

"Fucking fuck," mumbled Iza as she stumbled out into the alleyway. She'd seen what this particular Draenei could do. "It was just a fucking prank," she justified to herself as she started towards the small passages that would, she hoped, lead to safety.

As she walked towards the light, she soon found that she was not making any progress towards that destination. Her feet didn't touch the ground at all, in fact.

"Going somewhere?" came a thickly accented and all-too-threatening voice behind her.

Iza closed her eyes, mumbling another fuck.

Before she even managed to attempt anything, the small goblin woman was spun around and slammed against the wall, the Draenei's hand around her neck, those golden eyes staring at her threateningly.

"I-it was just a prank, I swear!" tried to justify the warlock, her hood slipping off to reveal fair features. The raven-haired goblin woman wore black eyeliner and lipstick on her piercing-decorated face, her lustrous mane pulled back into two long pigtails.

"Remove the curse," commanded Ashe, squeezing the goblin's throat ever so slightly.

Squirming and obviously terrified, the warlock looked over the Draenei's shoulder for a moment only for a long whip to materialize around the ashen-skinned paladin's throat a second later.

"Remove your hand from the mistress's throat," the whip wielder's voice commanded in turn.

Relief, soon followed by a fair measure of annoyance, came upon Iza's face. "Tzanna! Took you long enough, fuck!" shouted the warlock to the succubus that had appeared behind Ashe.

"Next time, try to avoid sending ten clients at once," the succubus retorted, her whip tightening slightly around Ashe's neck.

Iza grumbled. "You know VERY WELL how much gold we owe the cartel, Tzanna!" shouted the warlock back to her demonic companion.

"Not my fucking pro-" the succubus's words were cut short, her eyes widening as three roots, twirling around each other as though to form a single, larger appendage, coiled around her neck.

Shalendris walked into the alley, blinking at the scene. "Might we come to a more peaceful resolution?" the druidess suggested.

Ashe had her hand around the goblin's throat, the succubus had her whip around Ashe's, and Shalendris had her roots around the succubus's throat.

"Hrm! Yeah, the curse... Um..." Iza said, trying to wriggle out of the Draenei's grip to be able to speak properly. "Quite simple to reverse, really. I gotta make Miss Gigadick here cum her fucking brains out and she's gotta make me cum my fucking brains out."

"That's it?" a skeptical Ashe said, lowering the tiny woman to the ground without lowering her guard, in case she had another one of her terrible spells prepared.

When the goblin's feet touched the ground, Tzanna's whip loosened and Shalendris's roots retracted back into the ground.

"You want me to fucking send you on a quest to get kidney stones from a mountain giant?! YES! Yes, that's it!" the shortstack nearly screamed with exaggerated arm movements. "I don't write the fucking curses! I just use whatever I find in the books she gets me!" Iza added, pointing to the succubus.

Tzanna merely shrugged at the accusation.

"You know, if you wanted Ashe to fuck you, I'm sure asking nicely would have done the trick," Shalendris said, giving the paladin a glance.

"I'm not one to turn down the generosity of another," Ashe replied, giving the four-foot-tall goblin a quick look-over.

Iza groaned, sour distaste on her pouty lips. "Bah! Fuckin' Draenei... Fuckin' elves... I'll do whatever you fucking want if you promise to let me go after," the diminutive warlock groused. "Come, my place ain't too far."

Shalendris and Ashe exchanged a surprised look, quite glad that the little woman offered no more resistance than that.

- - - - -

They had expected a small house, considering how the goblin housing market had been blowing up in recent years.

Before them, however, stood a three-story Gothic mansion of jagged towers, built of black stone and covered in towers both thin and tall. The great door at the front would remind one of the entrance to Stormwind's cathedral, though far gloomier.

Iza led her two visitors inside and, as she walked, braziers were set alight by the warlock's mere presence, illuminating the great halls of the construction.

"Dramatic," quipped Shalendris, prompting a slight chuckle from her paladin friend.

Iza looked over her shoulder. "I heard that," she said, offering them both a scowl.

After what seemed like an endless trek through the cold, gloomy halls of the goblin's grand mansion, they finally arrived at their destination. Beyond a great, red door was what appeared to be Iza's sex dungeon, the walls of which were decorated with more toys than Shalendris had seen in her lifetime and most of which the druidess had no idea how to use.

At the center of the great, circular room was a gigantic bed, probably large enough to allow twenty or so bodies to rest comfortably.

"You'll have to forgive the length of our trip, portal network's a bit fucky these days," the warlock said, tapping her staff on the ground twice in rapid succession. As she did so, her dark robes burst into smoke for a moment. That smoke rapidly coalesced back onto the green-skinned woman's form though now taking the appearance of black lingerie. "So, yeah, this is where I entertain guests. Mansions like these don't pay for themselves."

Both Shalendris and Ashe's eyes nearly popped out of their heads at the sight before them. Iza had attractive features, by all accounts, but they had never expected her to have such a sinful form, with breasts rivaling honeydew melons and hips a few inches wider than her shoulders. Curvaceous would have been the understatement of the year.

Ashe would have whistled appreciatively at the sight, had it not been for her cock beating her to the punch with an eager throb.

Iza's eyes darted downward at the sight. "You're going to have to tell me what kind of curse they put on you to get a cock like that," the tiny spellcaster said, having a difficult time hiding her attraction to the monstrous appendage.

"I don't think it's a curse," Ashe replied, looking down at her codpiece, barely holding on as her eyes remained glued to that green cleavage. "Though, how about we take care of the one curse we are certain I am afflicted with?" she continued, reaching down to scoop up the warlock.

Holding the small woman's rump with one hand to lift her up, Ashe used her teeth to pull down Iza's bra, allowing those fat goblin tits to jiggle out.

Shalendris, meanwhile, had gotten comfortable on the bed, sitting down on the large, comfy mattress.

Tzanna materialized next to her. "Enjoying the show?" the succubus asked, placing a hand on the small of the elf's back, lasciviously devouring the lavender-skinned woman with fel-green eyes.

Shalendris shivered from the demon's touch. "I'm usually not a fan of demons... But seeing how you're bound to the goblin, I might make an exception," said Shalendris. "Come to think of it, not a fan of goblins either."

The night elf turned her head to observe Tzanna briefly. She didn't look much different than others of her kind, Shalendris noted, with small horns protruding from a mess of long, black hair. She wore not the armored bustier of her kind, however, opting instead for a long, intricate black dress, black and crimson. The garment did a fine job of highlighting the temptress's overflowing cleavage, with her fat, demonic melons held up by a silken bodice. Shalendris remained unsure if they were actually that large or if her clothes only gave the appearance of a larger bust.

"You've been staring at my tits for the last two minutes, dear," Tzanna finally said, grinning at the Kaldorei. "I can make them smaller, or... maybe even bigger than yours, if you want. When you've been in my line of work for as long as I have, you learn to adapt to other people's tastes," the horned demoness confessed, stretching out her wings behind her for a moment as she turned her attention back to the Draenei and goblin a few feet away from them.

Ashe had already removed most of Iza's lingerie by now, the garments in a lazy pile on the floor. The Draenei's mouth busied itself with licking, slurping and kissing the goblin's huge, jiggling knockers, coating the hefty melons in abundant saliva.

Still holding the goblin's ass with a single hand, Ashe had started the slow process of removing her own armor, starting with her codpiece which had grown increasingly uncomfortable with her hardening cock, growing a little larger with every throb.

As her codpiece came off, the Draenei's gigantic dick sprung forth, held down slightly by its considerable weight and leaking equally considerable amounts of precum onto the hardwood floor below.

"Is she always so... leaky?" Tzanna asked, having moved behind Shalendris to gently massage the elf's shoulders. The warmth of the demon's breath brushed over the elf's sensitive ears.

Shalendris smiled. "For as long as I've known her, yes. Which is to say, not very long at all."

"And are you leaky at all?" the black-haired seductress asked with a grin, her mouth but an inch from the other woman's.

A soft sigh of pleasure slipped from Shalendris's mouth as she felt Tzanna's hands slipping into the thin blue cloth of her outfit to grope and fondle her overgrown elven tits. The succubus's fingers slid downwards until they reached the fat nipples adorning each fleshy boulder prompting a soft moan from their owner.

Both Iza and Ashe turned their heads to the side briefly to take note of the elf and demon, Iza's features pulled into a grin. "I think that bed's got plenty of room, don't'cha think?"

Ashe replied with a grunt, her cock flexing beneath the tiny goblin woman, before heading over to the enormous bed at the center of the room, her fat, pumpkin-sized balls churning with need. "I'm going to need a... de-curse," the Draenei said to Shalendris, dropping Iza unceremoniously on the pillow-covered bed.

"Right." Shalendris scooted over, Tzanna's hands never leaving her lap-filling tits, happily squeezing that overabundant chest meat.

Reaching out with one hand and closing her eyes, Shalendris yet again suppressed the curse upon Ashe's cock and balls, giving her back the ability to cum.

"Let's get this over with," Iza said as she rolled onto her back, spreading her legs wide and giving the other three women a perfect view of that glistening goblin cunt.

Shalendris blinked a few times, staring at the small woman whose whole body was probably only a foot or two taller than Ashe's dick was long. And as the Draenei stepped closer to the edge of the bed, grabbing Iza by the ankles, the size difference became even more apparent. With a throb of the beast, a fat splat of precum landed on Iza's tits and stomach to soon seep into the bed.

"Are you sure this won't kill you?" asked the druidess, watching as Ashe placed the tip of her gargantuan dick at the entrance to the goblin's dripping pussy.

Iza chuckled. "Master of sex curses, remember? There ain't no dick this pussy can't handle!"

"No, I don't remember you telling me that. I thought you simply used whatever shitty curses the succubus threw your way," Ashe replied, prompting a frown from Tzanna, who'd started kissing and nibbling the elf's ears and neck slowly.

Leaning on her back, with legs hanging over the edge of the bed, and holding her gigantic knockers to avoid knocking herself out, Shalendris beckoned Iza over. "I've an idea," she said.

Raising an eyebrow, Iza obeyed, crawling on top of Shalendris and placing her cunt at the elf's mouth, while still on all fours. Almost immediately, the druid's hungry maw was upon that delicious green pussy, lips suckling at the clit as the tip swirled around it.

Iza moaned, looking down at Shalendris. "Fuck me, you've got some serious competition, Tzanna," the warlock managed to say, closing her eyes to savor the sensations.

Visibly annoyed at the near-insults being thrown her way, Tzanna crawled off the bed and between Shalendris's legs, placing her mouth against the elf's wet cunt to reward the only one who hadn't made any disparaging comments about her sex-curses or her cunt-eating skills. Taking a solid whiff of Shalendris's neatly-trimmed pussy, Tzanna began devouring that eager slit, forcing moan after moan from the recipient.

Watching the three women eating each other out, Ashe couldn't take it anymore and she plopped her colossal prick down on Shalendris's stomach. She had to fuck something. She had to fuck anything and the fattest, juiciest pair of elftits was right there in front of her, ready for a pounding.

Sliding forward (and making sure not to knock the succubus behind the head with her oversized testicles), cock spitting a constant stream of precum, Ashe let her enormous rod slip between the elf's gigantic tits. A pleasured groan escaped Ashe's mouth as her titanic, battering ram of a dick exited on the other side of Shalendris's titty meat canyon, spurting a few more fat globs of precum onto the elf's neck.

Rocking her hips and filling the room with moan after bliss-filled moan, Iza backed up just a little, rubbing her slit against Ashe's enormous dick. It was not the best angle, but a single thrust from the eager paladin pushed half a foot of that gigantic draecock into the eager green slut, gash dripping feminine juices onto Shalendris's mouth and tongue.

World filled with pleasure and goblin pussy, Shalendris ground her cunt against Tzanna's face, squeezing her thighs around the demon's horned head, locking her in tight as Ashe started retracting, pulling her cock out of Iza briefly as she started that slow back and forth, lubricating the elf's cleavage plentifully.

Shalendris moaned, writhing in pleasure and finding it difficult to fully focus on giving pleasure to the goblin woman above her.

Soon, Ashe started fucking Shalendris's tits in full, moving back and forth and slamming her cock deep into Iza, as deep as it would go. The position was not as elegant as Shalendris had envisioned, but it got the job done, for sure, as soon all four women were moaning, those cries of joy creating a symphony of ecstasy.

Tzanna, it seemed, had materialized some sort of vibrating sex toy, placing the thing at the entrance to her creamy gash as she suckled, licked and kissed the elf's warm nether region.

With every forward thrust of Ashe's cock, the titanic ashen rod stretching her out fully, Iza's entire body rocked forward, green melons swinging beneath her. For all Iza knew, there was no world outside the pleasure of Shalendris's mouth and Ashe's cock. Her eyes would roll to the back of her skull as she neared release, far quicker than she'd expected though and with greater intensity than she knew possible.

She was typically the one in control, but now it seemed she had become slave to the pleasures inflicted upon her by the two taller women.

Each forward thrust caused Ashe's lower body to smack against Shalendris's enormous rack, each impact sending ripples through the fleshy pillows. With both hands holding the elf's teats like handlebars, the Draenei's frantic fucking reached speeds unrivaled. Loads of spit, along with precum and goblin girlcum, ran along Shalendris's cheeks and down her neck and soon, her hair was wet with that lewd mixture.