Draining the Draenei Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wet sounds, the schlurching noises coming from Iza as she was pounded into oblivion by the Draenei's goliath cock, only added to the other innumerable sounds of the foursome's lovemaking.

Sweat soon ran along Ashe's skin, rolling down the slopes of her considerable bust as she kept on pounding Shalendris's tits, her cock throbbing with increased intensity.

Looking up at the Draenei, admiring every muscle of that athletic form working overtime to fuck the druidess's overgrown breasts, Tzanna briefly considered putting her mouth to the ashen-skinned paladin's ass to perhaps make her cum a bit faster.

"Nah, she said my curses were shit," she thought inwardly before diving back down to munch on Shalendris's needy cunt, giving that delicious slit the tongue lashing it deserved, gaging the elf's reaction with the squeezing of her thighs around her head. She could not, after all, hear much of the woman's moans given the cacophonous nature of the foursome's fucking.

With her cock being simultaneously squeezed by Shalendris's tits and Iza's tight goblin cunt, Ashe gritted her teeth. She could feel herself nearing release. "Too soon..." she grunted, trying to slow her thrusts, pleasure radiating outwards from her core. The slowing down of those movements only made her more aware of which part of her cock was rubbing against which part of Iza and Shalendris, of every sensitive nerve ending firing off. "Fuck... Fuck..."

"Don't fucking slow down! I'm almooooOooooOOO..!" Iza had turned around to tell the Draenei to keep fucking her but, with the small woman not rocking back and forth as much, Shalendris could now lock her lips around the green pearl of her clit, suckling on it fiercely and almost immediately sending Iza into the depths of orgasm.

The goblin's words came at precisely the right time, for Ashe heard her and started fucking Shalendris's tits again, faster even than before, spearing right through that cleavage and into the orgasming, spasming, writhing Iza.

Soon, her arms and legs gave out and she was only held up by the power of Ashe's monolithic she-cock.

With her cock squeezed so tightly by tit and cunt, Ashe felt her own release crashing into her, unexpectedly and violently. Her cock started glowing as her light-infused semen started rushing towards the head of her dick, ramming into Iza's tight passage. Her thrusts lost some of their rhythm, becoming more irregular with each successive movement, with each inch of her cum-cannon glowing with the oncoming release.

"Mmmffffuuucckkkkkk!" growled Ashe, fingers digging into Shalendris's titanic knockers, cum pouring from the head of her massive rod as she came, so thick that it nearly stopped all those gallons of seed from pouring from the green-skinned woman, plugging her up and causing her stomach inflating from the sheer volume of creamy, Lightforged spunk being blasted into her.

The ashen-skinned Draenei leaned forward as she came, muscles tensing, cock throbbing violently.

With her limbs failing, Iza was almost held up entirely by the sheer power of the Draenei's cock, still pumping insane amounts of cum right into the slutty goblin. As her stomach grew to proportions that made her appear pregnant with triplets, the pressure eventually became too much and the raven-haired spellcaster was ejected from Ashe's cock, sent flying a foot over away, body still writhing from the aftermath of that orgasm.

Ashe, however, was not done, and she kept on fucking Shalendris's tits through her orgasm while both Shalendris and Tzanna were busy with their own orgasms. Rope after rope of golden cum shot forth from the Draenei's cannon, covering most of the night elf's upper body and the near-entirety of the goblin's.

That messy, lustful fucking only stopped when all four women lay on the bed, exhausted, panting and covered in all manner of bodily fluids.

"Is the curse... gone?" an exhausted Ashe asked, turning her head to Iza, the poor woman's cunt still gushing with the Lightforged woman's creamy jizz.

"Guuuh..." was the only reply the Draenei got.

Tzanna chuckled. "Yeah, she gets like that when she cums a bit too hard, give her an hour or so. Though I think this one should know if the curse is gone, mmh?" The demoness turned towards Shalendris who was lazily fingering her dripping snatch and thumbing her fat nipples.

Removing a cum-coated hand from her pussy, Shalendris reached out to place it right on Ashe's nutsack, noting how it still seemed full... yet it was a healthy kind of full, more akin to a ripe watermelon than a water balloon about to explode. A soft blue glow briefly emanated from the woman's palm and she nodded. "No curses to remove here," she declared.

A smile pulled at Ashe's features.

- - - - -

Ashe and Shalendris would remain in Ratchet for a few days, enjoying the beaches and relaxing for a while.

"I've received word from Command, they want me to return to Stormwind. I'll be leaving for Booty Bay tomorrow," Ashe said to her friend, glancing down at the bikini-wearing elf for a moment.

During their days there, the vegetation around the beach had grown far more luscious, attracting more tourists to the small goblin town. Ashe suspected that it had something to do with the druidess losing a small amount of size in the chest area, though nothing too dramatic, as the poor woman still struggled with finding bikini tops that fit her enormous endowments.

"Well, you know where I live. Drop by whenever you feel like it. There's much work to be done around these parts," Shalendris replied, sipping at her Gobbo Colada, thick shades protecting her eyes from the blazing sun. "Try not to get into too much trouble, hm?"

Ashe laughed, glancing up at Iza's mansion on the hill, and the raven-haired goblin sitting on her balcony, enjoying the sun's rays as well. Perhaps not all warlocks were as bad as she thought. Some were quite fun to be around.

She would grant the others a swift death.