Draining the Draenei Pt. 04

Story Info
Ashe, Elaina and Sarla go to Pandaria.
11.2k words
4.67
3.6k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sha of Lust

Chapter Four of 'Draining the Draenei' by Lena Trueshield

Ashe, Elaina and Sarla reach Pandaria, hoping to find a way to relieve the paladin of her curse.

Contains characters with unrealistic sexual attributes. You've been warned!

Contains: Futa Draenei, Blood Elf Female, Pandaren Female, Draenei Female, FuFF, FuFFF, FuF, Huge Cocks, Huge Tits, Heavily Excessive Semen, Slight Cum Inflation, Double paizuri, Fellatio, Cunnilingus, Cum Bath, Anal, Threesome, Foursome, Cum Monster (?)

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

"You know, Ashe," Sarla said as they stepped off the airship into Paw'don Village. "I don't think this is as much of a curse as you believe it is."

Elaina nodded, her eyes immediately scanning the village for the origin of the delicious smells that assailed her nostrils. If there was one thing Pandaren were known for, it was their cuisine.

"Right. I'm quite aware how much of a blessing I've been for your bank accounts," Ashe replied, eyeing the two blood elves. "But you're not the ones that have to actually deal with it constantly." She could feel her fat, ashen rod throb hungrily at the sight of the two curvaceous elves, her bloated nuts sloshing around beneath her metal codpiece. They had decided on a loincloth to try and cover the obscene bulge, yet no amount of cloth would ever be sufficient to hide the paladin's oversized equipment.

Sarla smirked. "Oh, we've dealt with it alright."

Sarla's colossal tits and Elaina's monstrous ass had done wonders satisfying her until now, but she was becoming insatiable. She would have to cum six or seven times before her erection would lessen and the size of her cock and balls would quite frequently become unmanageable. Her orgasms would leave such a mess that they would constantly find themselves thrown out of accommodations.

She hoped that the monks of Kun-Lai would allow her some respite from that dark magic. The curse cast upon her by Iza the goblin had proven to be a difficult one to remove. Even when the warlock had dispelled it herself, it eventually came back.

"I think we've been doing a good job of keeping it under control," Elaina said as the trio made their way into the village, surrounded by all manner of travelers, adventurers and merchants.

"Oh? You think so?" Ashe asked, arching an eyebrow at the rogue.

Of course, Ashe's increasing lust had drawn growing crowds to the Arena of Dalaran, causing the three of them to earn enough gold that they could retire comfortably, should they have chosen such a life. But Ashe knew that her constant need to cum would make a quiet life difficult. The more she fucked, the less her balls and cock swelled up and towns and villages she visited would often find themselves overfucked in a matter of days, the paladin exhausting most of the available female populace before finding any measure of satisfaction. And even if she did manage to quench that burning thirst, it would always come back, more powerful. It was futile, like scratching a mosquito bite.

"Yes. We've managed to keep things in check," Elaina said, taking much of the credit by her omission of the fact that such a feat had required that the Draenei fuck over a dozen women into a near coma on that airship, Alliance soldiers mostly.

"Well, I guess we'll just have to see how long that lasts," Ashe replied, smiling at the pair.

Even through the constant refitting of her armor, Ashe could feet the tightness in her codpiece, as her gigantic Draedick had to be squeezed in there. No enchanters had managed to enhance her armor to adjust to her ever-changing endowments, simply because they changed too quickly and too erratically for any such ameliorations to properly function. And even then, her massive balls threatened to spill out every time she took a step. Even if she'd worn loose-fitting robes, anyone could have seen the enormous bulge created by her monstrous prick. Fortunately, no one seemed to mind the paladin's appearance.

"I don't know about you two, but I'm starving," Sarla said, looking around at the various stalls set up along the paths of the small plateaus that made up Paw'don village. The smell of a thousand dishes permeated the air, causing the three women's stomachs to grumble. "Why not grab something to eat before finding a flight master that'll take us to Kun-Lai?"

Ashe nodded and, while it was quite true that her stomach was calling to her, the sight of Elaina's overgrown ass and Sarla's obscene cleavage made her far more aware of other base needs she would need to satisfy first.

"I suggest we eat at the inn and get a room there. The beds in that airship were... not the best," Ashe said, to Elaina's surprise.

"Thought you wanted to make it to the monastery as soon as possible," the rogue answered, chuckling, knowing full well that Ashe had spent most of her time sleeping in a pile of comatose, thoroughly fucked women rather than in a bed.

And while Ashe had spent the trip thoroughly satisfying the women, Sarla and Elaina had enjoyed themselves with the men. While none of them were quite as impressive as Ashe in bed physically, the sheer number of males present and their enthusiasm more than made up for it. Both women had been able to gobble down several loads each without batting an eye or getting too sore, even managing to find a few virile young males who were willing to pay handsomely for the chance to stick their cocks inside them. Any opportunity to make gold was a welcome one, even though they would have probably slept with them without the fat sacks of gold they were offering.

The three women soon made their way to the Golden Apple Inn, quite busy already from the number of Alliance soldiers that had made their way there. Before the Draenei and the two elves had even managed to sit down, they were greeted by a cheerful Pandaren woman, the abundance of her curves threatening to burst from her ornate robes at a moment's notice.

"Ah! New customers! Welcome to the Golden Apple. Best ciders in the Jade Forest! I'm Jiayi, what can I get for you today?" she asked with a wide smile, pulling a pad and piece of coal from her apron.

Elaina looked between Ashe and Sarla. They both shrugged.

"Ah, I'm Ashe and these are my friends, Sarla and Elaina. We're just passing through on our journey to Kun-Lai," Ashe replied. "This is my first time visiting Pandaria..." she said, her eyes inadvertently moving down to the Pandaren's enormous bust. Even hidden as they were, they appeared larger than Sarla's own colossal melons. "I'm not too familiar with..."

"And she's definitely enjoying the sights. You have beautiful mountains here," Elaina interrupted with a smirk, making her intentions clear.

A soft giggle left the curvy Pandaren's lips. "You are all so kind!" She then turned back toward Ashe. "Cider, ale, wine?"

"Cider please," Ashe said.

Jiayi nodded before turning to Sarla and Elaina again.

"Wine," they answered in unison.

"Anything to eat? Our food is famous throughout this part of the world—you'll be hard pressed to find better anywhere else." The pandaren smiled again. "We typically serve many smaller portions so you may enjoy more than just one dish. Plus, it takes the difficulty out of figuring out exactly what you want! How does that sound?"

The three women nodded as Sarla dropped a hefty purse of coins onto the table.

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

Before long, a tray full of bowls filled with delicious looking spiced blossom soup arrived along with plates piled high with red bean buns, fish cakes, spring roll, fruit and a dozen other dishes Ashe did not recognize. All three women dug into their meals hungrily. As usual, it was difficult not to stare at each other while eating. With knowing smiles, Elaina and Sarla watched Ashe's gaze follow the buxom Pandaren as she delivered trays of food to the various customers of the tavern, balancing innumerable plates and dishes in each arm with relative ease.

"See something you like?" Sarla teased, slipping her foot from her shoe.

"Uh, me?" Ashe asked, feeling her cock slowly rising from the sight of those wide hips and that obscene ass swaying across the restaurant.

Elaina laughed softly. "I think we've established that you can't take your eyes off a fat pair of melons. Nor can you hide that growing bulge..."

With another sly grin, Sarla leaned over and whispered in her ear. "I wouldn't mind spending the night here, how about you? Might give us a chance to sample the local delicacies."

Ashe blushed. She was no stranger to such salacious behavior coming from her two friends, yet found her cock throbbing, her balls growing slightly as they filled with a barrelful of cum. "I... ah..." her eyes widened when she felt Sarla's foot running along her exposed skin, her codpiece struggling to hide her gigantic Draecock. "Ahh! What—"

The mage giggled. "Oh come now, don't pretend you haven't been thinking the same thing I have since we met her."

She looked up just in time to catch the eye of Jiayi just as the fat-breasted tavernkeeper brought them a few more plates of food. The woman's eyes darted down beneath the table where she could plainly see the enormous, overgrown bulge of Ashe's monstrous cock being rubbed by Sarla's foot. Embarassed, the girl stammered. "Ah! Um! Is everything to your liking?" she asked, visibly flustered.

"Everything is perfect!" Elaina exclaimed, smiling broadly.

"More drinks, then?" Jiayi asked, picking up the empty plates that had been stacked on the edge of the table. As she leaned over to pick up empty glasses and dinnerware, the three other women could plainly see the girl's mountainous breasts shifting about beneath her robes, those fist-sized nipples pressed against the fabric.

Sarla and Elaina could tell how embarrassed the young Pandaren was with the whole situation, amused at how she and Ashe would exchange cute little smiles.

Elaina leaned in to whisper into Sarla's ear. "They're so cute, but I think they're going to need a bit more prodding."

Sarla nodded slowly, taking a sip of her wine. It took all her willpower not to groan aloud when she saw the way Jiayi's tits jiggled under her robe every time she moved or shifted her weight. Those massive, furred globes were practically spilling out of their confines, making it impossible to keep her eyes away. Then again, neither did Ashe seem able to stop staring at them either.

All the while, Sarla continued teasing Ashe's dick with her foot, enjoying how the paladin tried to pretend nothing was happening despite her dangerously massive prick growing with each passing second.

There was lust in the air between these four girls like nothing else before—a thick, palpable energy that made even the most stoic among them blush. Perhaps there was something in the water of this strange new continent. They knew what each of the others wanted, whether they'd admit it openly or not. And while none of them seemed quite willing to give anything up yet, the question remained: who first? Who would give in first?

Jiayi returned with another round of drinks. Despite all eyes being on the curvy Pandaren, it was obvious she had a particular interest in Ashe and her two Sin'dorei friends, given the attention she was giving them. As she placed the drinks on the table, her fingers brushed against Ashe's, causing the usually confident Draenei to blush a deep red, suddenly speechless and paralyzed.

"This one's on the house," the pandaren said with a chuckle, winking at a stammering Ashe. It seemed that some of her previous shyness had either been for show or had melted away.

Elaina and Sarla giggled, obviously quite amused at the whole situation and obviously a little drunk as well. The trio continued drinking as Jiayi walked back behind the bar to take care of someone else. Ashe nearly choked on her food when she felt Elaina's foot joining Sarla's in teasing her, causing her oversized she-dick to throb mightily. Creaking sounds came from the enchanted leather straps holding her codpiece as a sweating Ashe tried to distract herself with thoughts of quite literally anything else.

The sound of music and clinking glasses filled the room until finally, the pandaren came around again to collect the empties from their table. She stopped short just inches away from Ashe, looking down at the giant bulge pressed against the table. That glance, that tiny bit of attention was all it took for Ashe's cock to give one final, powerful throb. The straps of her codpiece gave away and her behemoth was freed.

Time slowed down briefly for all four women as the dramatic scene unfolded. The table was flipped from the power of the tumescent goliath as pandaren, blood elf and Draenei looked on in horror. Plates, glasses and bottles of alcohol were sent flying through the air as that veiny length sprang forth fully erect, flinging ropes of precum across the entire tavern.

With speed and nimbleness unlike any the three other women had ever seen, Jiayi sprang into action. Her foot caught the table, stopping it from flipping over completely and balancing it vertically so as to create a wall of sorts between Ashe and the rest of the patrons. As she did that, her arm reached for a nearby tablecloth, pulling it over the Draenei's gargantuan fuckpillar.

Just as eyes started turning to them, Jiayi giggled and waved to the other people in the tavern to let them know everything was under control. "Oh, clumsy me! I must have tripped and gotten food all over your weapon!"

She winked playfully at Ashe before moving to the back of the tavern to grab a few more tablecloths with which to hide Ashe's overgrown dick, the head of which was high enough that it was level with Jiayi's eyes. "Let me just wipe that up for you," the tavernkeeper said to Ashe, making sure that every inch of that yard-long giant was hidden from view.

The barmaid tossed a few cloth napkins to Sarla and Elaina, the two blood elves busily wiping food and alcohol from their faces. Sarla especially made a show of wiping off her cleavage, wet with unknown beverages (and probably a fair bit of precum as well). "Good grief, I do hope you'll be giving us a room with which we'll be able to get cleaned up," the mage said, eyeing Jiayi with an amused smirk.

"Of course." With another smile, Jiayi led the way out of the bar area and toward the steps leading to the second floor, as Ashe covered her fat, throbbing pole with a few tablecloths, hugging it upright against her body. Few patrons bothered looking at the four women as they made their way through the crowd once the commotion had passed.

"We make most of our gold selling food and alcohol. We also offer rooms to those too intoxicated to walk home safely. Oh, and to those who only need a room for an hour or two," she said with a cute giggle.

As they made their way up the steps, Elaina and Sarla exchanged knowing glances, for they all faced the impossible task of tearing their eyes from Jiayi's colossal, mountainous, jiggling, swaying bottom. It took every ounce of willpower for both girls not to stare openly at the barmaid's massive ass cheeks wobbling beneath her robes, panty lines clearly visible through the cloth.

All three women wanted nothing more than to just yank Jiayi into one of the rooms of the hallway she was leading them into and have their way with her. But they somehow managed to restrain themselves. Perhaps pandaren cuisine had aphrodisiac properties that they did not know about or perhaps it was the alcohol... but all three were even hornier than usual, which was quite the feat considering just how sex-starved the trio typically was. They were so busy staring lustfully down at Jiayi's ass that they quite nearly tripped on the steps or bumped into one another on more than one occasion.

Finally, after what felt like hours of restraining themselves from pouncing on the ultra-buxom barmaid, they arrived at their room. Jiayi led them inside and showed them around. She pointed out the bathroom first, then the kitchenette where they could boil water for tea, and finally to the bedroom. "Make yourselves at home and feel free to use the bath to get cleaned up," the young Pandaren said. "I'll come check up on you when I'm done with work," she added, offering them a grin that confirmed her intentions.

Elaina looked over at Jiayi's tits bouncing under her robe before turning back to face the other two ladies and then back to Jiayi. "Well, thank you. We'll be sure to take good care of Ashe," she said, eyeing the paladin who had remained quiet, still trying to hide her gigantic erection with the tablecloths. A wet spot had formed at the tip of that totem pole of a dick and her clear precum had left a clear trail up the stairs and into the room as it rolled down the underbelly of her cock and onto the floor.

The pandaren girl giggled again and turned toward the door. Before leaving, however, she stopped and gave each woman another smile. Then she opened the door and disappeared outside.

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

It didn't take long for Ashe and Elaina to strip and jump into the bath together. A great big half-barrel, it was already full and surrounded by tiny fire spirits that made sure to keep the water warm. The steam rising from the hot tub soon filled the entire room and they couldn't have asked for better conditions to relieve stress caused by traveling across Azeroth.

"You know, I'm starting to like this place," Sarla said, immediately spotting the wine bottles that had been arranged in a little glass cabinet, immediately pouring herself a glass.

She took an appreciative sip while looking around the spacious room. On either side of the fireplace hung tapestries depicting various historical events from Pandaria's past ranging from epic battles to serene scenes depicting beautiful landscapes.

When Sarla turned, she found the other two women already in the water, soaking up the warmth and relaxing. Both their chests were floating alluringly on the water's surface, but it was Ashe's huge ashen jugs that were partially obscured by her colossal prick pointing to the ceiling. Sarla grinned at the sight, advancing towards the two women, noticing Elaina's arm moving under the water.

"Finally decided to give me a hand?" Elaina asked as she jerked Ashe off, the Draenei suppressing a lewd moan.

The blonde elf offered a sly smile to her raven-haired friend before moving gracefully to the edge of the tub, glass of wine in hand. "Oh, I'm just relaxing a little. Seems like you've got our friend covered, though," she said with an amused smile, leaning over the edge of the wooden basin to observe Elaina stroking Ashe's behemoth prick. She would have needed four hands to fully encircle that goliath girth, yet Ashe seemed to enjoy the woman's touch, nonetheless.

Elaina looked back at Sarla and shrugged casually. "I figured we could use more than one of us down here... She's gotten pretty big over the last couple weeks."

Sarla laughed softly, taking another sip from her drink and setting it upon a wooden table next to the tub. "Fine," she said with an amused smirk.

Slowly, the blood elf began disrobing, much to the delight of Ashe and Elaina's hungry gazes. Once Sarla pulled her robes down, the elf's giant tits bounced free, revealing those monumental mammaries to the other two in the tub. Ashe's prick lurched visibly at the sight.

Meanwhile, Elaina continued playing with Ashe's yard-long cock, watching intently as Sarla removed her clothes piece by piece until finally standing completely naked. The mage then slid into the water and sat down beside Ashe, reaching out to stroke the Draenei's massive shaft, her hand a welcome addition to Elaina's. Of course, her other hand had picked up her wine glass on the way in.