Draining the Draenei Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bolts of piping hot cum rained down upon Ameri now, firing off from Ashe's swollen ashen crown. Grunting and panting, Ashe stroked her tumescent goliath with both hands now, working it furiously to try and get as much cum out as possible.

As she kept pumping, the black energy that now outlined her cum started mixing with a bright pink color. Nothing that should have been medically concerning but rather some sort of mystical tint that would have been caused by an enchantment of sorts. Gone was the golden glow of her jizz, instead replaced by odd swirling motifs, pink-and-black.

The heated mess of cum dripping off of Ameri's ass and thighs, the sticky liquid splattering across her legs and feet, sloughing off every curve in thick sheets. She could feel it pouring off of her tits and chin, coating her eyelashes and lips. It coated her ass crack and tits, covering her in an endless stream of wet, messy cum. There was so much of the sticky substance that Ashe wondered if it would ever end.

Thick, quivering ropes of ballbatter shot through the air, landing everywhere as Ashe moaned and groaned through the lengthy orgasm. What had once been pleasurable was soon becoming unbearable for the paladin, the odd, black-and-pink cum missiles soon covering everything.

Unable to stop cumming, Ashe's eyes went wide when, finally covered in her entirety, Ameri's form began to shift and grow.

The Draenei's curvaceous figure grew taller, curvier, until it became a gigantic mass of pulsating pink cum, wisps of black energy emanating from its form. While still humanoid, the creature was not Draenei anymore.

"What the...?! What is happening to you, Ameri?!" Ashe shouted, reeling from her orgasm, her mind barely comprehending what was happening. The output from her titanic fuckrod would slow considerably in those following moments, falling to a mere dribble, splattering lewdly against Ashe's hooves.

The thing chuckled, its evil eyes shining with the same pinkish energy as her cum had been moments before. In fact, it still appeared to be made of the oddly-coloured cum that Ashe had been "I should thank you for freeing me, Draenei," it said, its voice resonating both in the physical world and in Ashe's mind, the same voice she had heard while she was fucking her friends in the inn. "Why don't you follow me? Be with me, dearest Ashe," it then said, its voice emulating that of Ameri.

Was this thing... Ameri? What had she become? Had she taken over the Draenei? Ashe's mind was reeling from the shock.

Slowly, what had been a body made of glowing pink jizz started morphing into an enormous humanoid woman with unreal curves. She leaned forward, staring Ashe in the eyes. Her ponderous, wobbling tits swung, pendulous beneath her as she brought a finger to the paladin's chin. "Don't you just want to fuck me until you die?"

"I..." Ashe was unsure as she returned the gaze. She could see, out of the corner of her eye, all the cum that she had plastered the floor with slowly being absorbed into the creature, as though it were sucking it in, attracting it into herself. The creamy mess slowly moved up the woman's body, merging with it, causing her to grow larger, evil wisps of smoke emanating from her constantly.

Before Ashe could formulate a response, she saw the shadow of someone out of the corner of her eye move swiftly towards the enormous thing. "You will not have her!" came a familiar voice.

Jiayi had come.

The busty pandaren flew through the air then, her foot connecting with the giant woman's face. Its body shifted as though made of liquid around the tavernkeeper's foot. With speed that should not have been possible given the bear-like woman's absurd proportions, she kicked off against the air, falling with a bouncy grace onto the stone floor. She wore leather armor that seemed to be made to enhance her curves rather than offer any kind of protection. Though, judging by the speed with which the woman moved, perhaps she had no need of such protection.

The creature chuckled. "Ahhh, a monk of the Blue Hare," the fiend growled, its full, pouty lips curling into a predatory grin. "You think you can defeat the Sha of Lust? Really?"

"I don't need to," Jiayi said before thrusting her palm out. Crackling blue energy shot out of the center of her palm before exploding into innumerable white motes of light that clung to the Sha.

As it tried to move to strike Jiayi, the creature soon found that those motes prevented any action on its part. Its whole body was covered in the things, and they would link together to form a wide net all around her body. As those strings of light tightened, they dug into her skin, abundant flesh overflowing from the holes. "What the fuck?!" it screamed, shooting an intense glare at Jiayi. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" it repeated.

The monk then pulled Ashe up. "Sarla and Elaina have taken your gear and are waiting outside the village. I didn't want to risk them falling to the Sha as the rest of the village did," she quickly explained. "Come."

Ashe nodded, her enormous prick slapping against her thighs almost comically as she fled the scene with Jiayi, still dazed from her release, echoes of her orgasm rendering movement difficult.

"I thought the Sha had been defeated..." Ashe said between breaths, noticing that, all around them, people were fucking like animals in the streets, pink and black energy like that created by the Sha swirling all about them. Patches of that dark magic covered the ground in places from which creatures crawled to add to the debauchery of Paw'don Village.

Chaos reigned around them and the smell of sex assaulted their nostrils. Ashe saw that the flight master's post was empty now - had they been taken as well?

"The Sha are... difficult to defeat. Even when we think they have been removed, they manage to return, as we have seen when the Alliance and Horde brought their conflict to our shores. Your arrival was the drop that allowed this one to break free. You are, without a doubt, an exceptional vector of lust," Jiayi explained, offering Ashe a smile as they finally made their way out of the village. "But do not feel guilty for this. You did not know."

Far from the village, Ashe and Jiayi met up with their two elven companions. Unharmed, Sarla and Elaina smiled at their approach.