Draining the Draenei Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a grin, Elaina leaned forward, pressing her lips against Sarla's. They kissed passionately for several seconds before breaking away, lustful smirks on their full lips.

Then suddenly, Ashe groaned loudly, arching her back slightly. With surprising speed, both Elaina and Sarla reached up to lift their imposing chests up (though Sarla's immense bust greatly dwarfed Elaina's), enveloping Ashe's thick tree trunk of a cock between their breasts, slowly tittyfucking the monstrous appendage. "Ahn - Fuck... I don't think I'll last too long if you two..."

"Shut up and enjoy it," Sarla said with a chuckle as she gulped down the last of her wine, nipples meeting Elaina's as they titfucked what was probably the largest dick on the continent.

"Only if you do, too," Ashe said, amused, her digits slithering down beneath the warm waters to find the two elves' hungry cunts. Her fingers eagerly teased those rock hard clits, rubbing them gently, teasingly.

Their tits, while large, could only encompass so much of Ashe's behemoth she-cock. However, this did not stop either girl from pumping her breasts faster and harder around the Draenei's throbbing pole, using the weight of their boobs to jackhammer the monster into submission. Water splashed all about them as they pleasured the colossal piece of meat, water lubricating their fat knockers, that warm liquid, combined with sticky rivulets of precum, running down the slopes of their mountainous orbs.

Even though neither woman was particularly strong, they managed to run their tits along every inch of Ashe's overgrown, throbbing cock, the sheer size of it making each pump seem like an effort worthy of the greatest champions. And while the elven duo was no stranger to tittywanks, pleasuring a colossus like that of the Lightforged Paladin was no easy task and they soon felt tiredness working its way into their muscles. But even exhaustion couldn't keep these three sluts from sucking and fucking all night.

"Keep going, keep going..."

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity—but which was in reality only a few minutes—both women felt themselves getting close to orgasm, the feeling of Ashe's fingers on their slick pussies bringing them ever nearer to release. The trio were panting heavily now, sweat dripping from their brows and breasts alike, and all looked at each other with rising hunger. It was a kind of hunger that they had not experienced yet, even though this situation was not so different from anything else they'd done... And even a little tamer than most of their other encounters. While something felt odd about the whole thing, they were enjoying themselves far too much to care or to investigate any further.

They didn't have time to ponder why because just then, Ashe grunted once, arching her back and thrusting deeper inside the pair's combined cleavage with one final push before unleashing another loud moan. "Fuck!" she moaned loudly, her hands gripping tightly onto both girls breasts as her fingers furiously rubbed at their engorged clits. Both Sin'dorei gasped out as well, their bodies wracked by sudden powerful orgasms.

Elaina closed her eyes, gritting her teeth, the raven-haired beauty barely able to move as she felt that blissful crescendo wash over her.

"Yes... Yes... Cum for me..."

That mysterious voice again, decidedly feminine, echoed through their heads once more.

Even as she was cumming her brains out, it was Sarla who understood that this voice should not have been there. Perhaps some voyeur had managed to slip aphrodisiacs into their bathwater... The thought briefly excited her and her eyes scanned the room for any possible hiding place.

Those thoughts soon vanished as she saw Ashe's cock grow another two inches, the gigantic pole now well over half the ashen-skinned woman's considerable height.

Those throbs were getting more violent, more pronounced as Elaina, barely a foot from her, could barely function, her hefty tits continuing their work on Ashe's veiny shaft.

"I'm... Nngh... I'm..." Ashe grunted and her cock throbbed once, twice, thrice before shooting thick ropes of sticky semen into the air, landing right onto both cumming Sin'dorei and the moaning, groaning Draenei. Thick streams of creamy nutsoup soon followed those initial ropes, splattering against their skin and coating them with slimy strands of cum until there wasn't an inch left untouched. Some had even reached the ceiling, dangling like ribbons from the wooden structure. Given the angle of her cock and the sheer weight of Ashe's overabundant seed, most of it had made its way into the warm waters of the tub, filling it at an alarming pace.

"Keep cumming! YES! MORE!"

Sarla let out a long moan, the blonde arching her back and letting out a sigh as her own orgasm peaked briefly before slowly winding down, allowing the blonde to breathe properly once more.

While Elaina's release took longer to reach its conclusion, the pale-skinned elf looked on in amazement as Ashe came endlessly, gallons upon gallons of seed spurting forth from her cock, body shaking with each pulse.

Ashe's cock was still pumping out thick ropes of cum, many of which ended up on herself and the other two women, landing across their bodies and covering them in thick strands of that potent, goopy jizz. As the sound of splashing water filled the room, the trio remained entranced, too lost to notice that the water of the tub was approaching the rim of the basin. Elaina and Sarla were busily making out with Ashe's cock as their tits competed to see who could make the Draenei cum more while Ashe kept playing with their tits and cunts. Elaina's hand reached down to grasp Ashe's balls, squeezing them firmly, pulling on the swollen cum factories, causing Ashe to cry out in pleasure. Her other hand continued stroking the shaft, pumping it vigorously, bringing forth more and more jizz to coat their breasts and thighs, arms holding her tits against the gigantic spewing monolith. It was like a fountain: never ending as it rained down its payload upon everyone and everything.

Ashe's dick kept on bombarding the room with thick, creamy cum, the bathtub beginning to overflow from so much potent nut. The Draenei's hands finally joined Elaina and Sarla's hands, mouths and tits in pleasuring her ever-cumming rod, every pump of that colossal fuckpillar bringing with it more blasts of semen arcing in the air above them and landing all about.

At first, the sensation of her cock cumming constantly had been pleasurable. Then, it had become bearable. Now, however, it was becoming torturous. Ashe groaned and gasped through it all, hoping each spurt would be the last as her balls throbbed and ached from that incessant release.

The three women were soon covered in sperm, sloughing off the vast slopes of their breasts as they relished the sensation of quite literally bathing in the viscous stuff. Even when the two elves began drinking Ashe's cum, they simply could not keep up with the Draenei's output. Gulping it down seemed a futile affaire, for before a single mouthful had been swallowed, ten more had been fired off.

Finally, after several more minutes, Ashe's cock stopped spurting and she released a final sigh as she fell backwards into the tub. She then turned her head towards Elaina and Sarla, staring at them with a lustful, satisfied smile on her face.

Sarla responded to this by leaning forward and kissing her deeply, their tongues swirling together. Ashe moaned into the kiss, her eyes closed, as Elaina kissed her breasts, suckling gently at her nipples and squeezing those vast ashen orbs.

It wasn't long before the two women were moaning again, fingers squeezing greedily into whatever flesh could be reached, all three bodies pressed together, writhing in a sensual dance of sighs and moans. Hands explored abundant curves, breasts and ass, legs and hips... and that massive cock. A cock so enormous that the shadow it cast covered most of the three bodies beneath it. It stood imposing, massive and still as hard as it had been moments before, jutting proudly out of the cum-filled bath.

Elaina giggled. "Sunwell save me, should we go find reinforcements?"

Sarla was already reaching for a bottle of wine with which to fill another glass, bending over the edge of the tub, allowing fat globs of cum to drip from her body to the wooden floor below, her cum-slathered ass and cunt visible to her two partners. "Perhaps we should, I don't think that Pandaren's going to be done with work any time-"

The sound of a woman clearing her throat interrupted Sarla. They all turned to see Jiayi standing a few feet from the tub, holding up a tray with four glasses and two bottles of cider.

"My goodness," she said, looking at the Sarla's tits draped over the rim of the wooden tub as Ashe and Elaina started making out. "I knew the three of you were... quite open to these sorts of activities, but I never knew how much," she said with a chuckle, having somehow managed to find the one spot not covered in jizz on the floor. "Any way, I had to close the tavern for the night because something was leaking through the floorboards."

The other three looked over to see that not only had the tub's water overflowed, but Ashe's cum as well, causing the thick goop to seep through the cracks in the floor to the tavern below.

A furious blush spread across Ashe's cheeks. "Ah - um - sorry..."

Jiayi just laughed. "Oh, don't worry about it. After all, the people down there are already fucking each other like rabbits... I don't think I've ever sold room quite as quickly as tonight, and I'm sure there are a few couples going at it in the alleyways, too." She smirked as Ashe and Elaina started kissing again. "There's something in the air tonight, I swear."

The brief silence that followed was broken by wails of pleasure coming from the room next door, prompting an amused giggle from Jiayi.

"Seems so," Sarla said, grinning as she took a sip of wine, her eyes watching Jiayi place the tray of cider on the room's dining table. The blood elf could barely pull her gaze from the Pandaren's overabundant curves, watching intently as the robed woman started pulling at the strings holding her garment up.

She slipped back into the tub slowly, her enormous elven tits floating on the mixture of cum and water. While a fair bit smaller than Jiayi's, they seemed far larger simply due to the fact that she was skinnier overall. Sarla's hand slipped downward, swimming down towards the dripping folds of her submerged pussy. A gentle moan slipped from her lips, which she quickly drowned with another sip of wine.

"I had a hard time even finishing my shift, so it's a good thing the three of you caused the mess you did," the Pandaren said as her robe came open, the silk of which hung off her colossal chest, fist-sized nipples tenting the fabric. "I don't think I've ever been so fucking turned on," she said with another giggle.

Ashe tried to look away, but couldn't help staring at the Pandaren's breasts, which were nearly twice as large as hers.

Sarla watched Jiayi remove the robe completely, that silken cloth sliding off her like water. She wore nothing underneath, bringing even Elaina and Ashe to interrupt their kiss to witness the sight. Ashe had to tilt her head sideways to get a look, given how her cock was blocking the view.

Jiayi's enormous udders jiggled as she undressed, her robes falling to the floor, each movement bringing with it a veritable quake of breastflesh. "Now, I know you've just cum a tubful, Ashe, but I do hope you've still got more in you," the busty Pandaren cooed as she slid into the tub, pushing her breasts against Ashe's body. The added body in the tub only caused more of the cum-water mixture to overflow onto the floor.

It took but a moment for the four women to fall into a passionate embrace, Jiayi's massive breasts squashing against Ashe's own impressive chest.

"Your... ah... travelling partners have told me so many interesting tales about the three of you," Jiayi said between kisses, biting her lower lip as Sarla's mouth met her fat, engorged teat.

"And I'm sure we'll create plenty of new ones tonight," Sarla moaned, her greedy fingers kneading at Jiayi's abundant flesh.

Like three starving hounds upon a tender steak, Ashe, Sarla and Elaina sunk their fingers into the busty pandaren's curves, mouths and tongues and fingers meeting every sensitive spot the furred woman had on offer.

It wasn't long before the moaning foursome slowly moved out of the tub, drying off with some towels (though the sheer quantity of cum on their skin and fur made the task wholly impossible). They made out however they could, making their way to a bed utterly too small for the four of them. They climbed atop it in a tangle of limbs, breasts mashed against one another, flesh bouncing as they kissed, groped, sucked, fucked and swallowed.

"Nngh, how big does it get?" the curious Jiayi asked as both Elaina and Sarla began suckling and nibbling at her fat, fist-sized nipples, the pandaren pushed onto her back.

Ashe cocked her head sideways slightly, her hands pumping away at her tumescent monster as she watched her two friends pleasure the third.

"Your cock," Jiayi insisted, biting her lower lip briefly as she felt the two sin'dorei's hands reaching her moist pussy. "How big? It's bigger than it was earlier."

"Big enough to satisfy you and all the women in this village," Ashe said, a devious grin on her lips. "But in all truth, I haven't found an upper limit..."

"Light above, did I really say that?" she thought, surprising even herself. She never made such lewd remarks.

Her hand caressed her own breasts as the two girls pleasured her, the pandaren arching her back, tensing up as one of them, she ignored which, pushed two then three fingers into her ravenous slit.

"Oh, Celestials!" she cried out, her tits jiggling as she came quite suddenly and rather violently, gasping out loud as her juices gushed onto the two elves' hands and onto the sheets.

The Draenei's cock lurched at the sight, spurting a fat glob of precum onto the three girls, splattering them with what must have been a liter of the thick liquid. The two women looked at each other, shrugged, and licked it off their tits, giggling as they did so.

"Oh dear," Jiayi whined as she felt the two warm tongues slithering around her engorged clit, the pandaren shuddering as she came again, her body arching , breasts heaving.

Sarla was quick to seize the moment, moving up between Jiayi's thighs until her colossal tits rested upon the pandaren's, each woman's rock-hard nipples digging into the other's sea of titmeat. This change in positions gave Elaina free reign over the Jiayi's gushing gash, her mouth and tongue quick to assault the pink pearl atop that dripping temple.

The sight of those mountainous mammaries mashed together in such a fashion nearly sent Ashe over the edge as she slowly stroked herself, enjoying the show the three were putting on, her cock leaking a near-constant stream of pre onto the floor.

Elaina sucked down another mouthful of Jiayi's honey, the Pandaren groaning loudly as she came once more, having barely had the time to recover from that first release. As the rogue started pumping her digits into the girl's warm tunnel, she could feel the other woman's muscles contracting all around her, spasms of pleasure reflecting those moans and whimpers muffled by Sarla's lips.

Jiayi's moans echoed throughout the room whenever her kiss with Sarla would be interrupted, her entire body shaking as she rode the orgasmic waves, her pussy tightening around Elaina's fingers, body shuddering. The blonde blood elf's lips would often find themselves wandering down to kiss at the pandaren's neck and jaw, teasing her with lips and tongue.

Ashe couldn't take it any longer, moving behind the trio of women, her cock as hard as it had ever been, leaving behind a sticky trail of precum. She gazed for a moment at Elaina's huge, round ass, tempted to ravage it once more as she had done so many times before. But another prize awaited her, one she had never gotten her hands on.

Powerful hands grabbed Jiayi's ankles, dragging her to the edge of the bed. Sarla and Elaina followed, though Elaina would shift sideways to allow Ashe more maneuverability. Shoving a few pillows beneath the panting tavernkeeper's hips, Elaina spread the girl's ass cheeks wide, giving Ashe a full view of the girl's puckered pink asshole, so deep in the canyon of her rump.

Ashe then slowly lowered her massive cock into the pandaren's ass, nearly a foot of it disappearing into that abyss before the Draenei's cockhead had even kissed the ring of Jiayi's asshole. Legs high in the air, the woman gasped loudly at the sensation, writhing in pleasure and reaching down to grasp one of her own gigantic butt cheeks as Elaina held the other. The blood elf was quick to plant her mouth right back on Jiayi's clit, sucking on it furiously and swirling around it with her tongue, bringing the girl to new heights of pleasured as she savored the taste and smell of that dripping, eager pussy.

"That's it, sweetie," Sarla cooed as she leaned in to plant another kiss on Jiayi's mouth, "that's my favorite part. The part where I get to see someone experience the bliss of Ashe's cock," she whispered with a smirk.

With both hands on the bed to prop herself up, Sarla's mouth did most of the work. Those full lips of hers would curl into a grin as she felt the pandaren squirm beneath her when Ashe managed to thrust the first inch of her gigantic dick into that marvelous rump.

A long wail of pleasured pain left the girl's lips as she felt her ass being stretched taut around the veiny monolith while the two blood elves pleasured every sensitive spot on her body. As they continued their assault on her tits and ass, Elaina shifted closer to Jiayi's head, placing her hand on the side of her face to keep her steady as the Draenei buried her enormous cock deeper into Jiayi's fat, round ass. Every touch, every caress, every kiss brought with it a sigh, a whimper, a moan as the three women focused on bringing her to heights of pleasure she had never known possible.

It was getting hard to breathe, hard to think. A haze of pure lust had formed within their minds.

Inch by inch, Ashe plunged her titan further into the girl's ass, stretching her out to limits she had thought impossible. She could feel the muscles tighten around the entirety of that invading rod, each and every inch of Ashe's fleshy shaft grinding against the tight walls of that ass, but none of that resistance would ever stop Ashe from shoving deeper, slowly, inexorably pushing herself to the hilt into Jiayi's ass.

Jiayi gasped and moaned, pleasure coursing through her every nerve as she came once more from the three women's attentions, her tits bouncing against Sarla's own gargantuan fuckpillows, the four enormous masses of flesh wobbling and jiggling about, mashed against each other like waves crashing into one another.

"Nnngh!" Jiayi whined as Ashe slammed her huge cock deep inside, the feeling of being fucked so thoroughly overwhelming even to the tavernkeeper who was no stranger to sensual pleasure. The bliss of having her ass stretch to its limits and beyond was divine, indescribable. The sensation was almost too much for the poor pandaren, who was already at the brink of yet another orgasm, and she began to tremble, her ass spasming around Ashe's cock as her inner walls clamped down around her monstrous dick.

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! the constant slamming of flesh against flesh resonated throughout the establishment.

Watching in amazement as Ashe's cock slid into Jiayi, Elaina made sure to offer the tavernkeeper as much pleasure as she could. Of course, the blood elf had been on the receiving end of the absurd, throbbing, veiny Lightforged monster many, many times, but watching someone else take it for the first time was a sight she never tired of.