Drake the Slave Ch. 01-02

Story Info
A story of a slave who did it all to please his queen.
3.6k words
4.4
2.3k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhonWalts
JhonWalts
2 Followers

Chapter I: Lost man found means.

Late night dazzled with his wishes and hopes, drinking heavily to live in that moment or just to escape his mind telling him to drop it, it's not good for him. He has been indulging in his fantasies for too long, or at least they are fantasies now, a reality they were for him, in a slip of the mind he mentioned I loved her, focused he became aware of himself, thought the drink hasn't lost its effect on him. His reality he was focused on, she was standing on the royal plateau, preaching commoners on their mission to serve the royal family she rules, people say she killed her three brothers to get the crown for herself, they are just rumors answering himself.

Lost in the details of her, in the black leather costume sitting underneath her transparent dress, in another while he indulges himself with her confident assertive voice yet ruthless, her lips get him in tears he so long to kiss.

A goddess for him she was, and he worshiped her. The things he did for her could render a man down with its weight. His friends couldn't recognize him anymore, his family abandoned him knowing a little of what he did for her, killing an old man for the pleasure of the queen as he describes it. She captured all the emotions he had; he couldn't feel anything but her.

The bartender interrupts his thoughts kicking him out, saying he was blabbering nonsense and it got the customers annoyed, he found it difficult to stand and get out. Knowing none will help him," fuck you!" he said to the bartender, he got punched for it and thrown away with bruises he couldn't feel.

He was laid on the ground from the bunching and kicking crying and he was remembering how it all started on a night like this....

Walking in the deserted alley drunk and hopeless after he had asked the queen many times to give him a chance, going nowhere and wishing someone would take him out because he didn't have the courage to do it, in a sad tone he was singing but the homeless guy had another opinion about it throwing his shit on his head, saying fuck off with that annoying noise only then realized that homeless guy who was begging him to stop singing but he was too drunk to tell. The rotten shit made him sober up a bit to only raise his voice singing non-sense, to the screams of the homeless guy saying he wants to sleep and threatening of killing him and swearing by his aunt that he would do it, Drake turned to him and sung loudly in his face as he was trying to find his balance walking forward only to hit something it was warm in that cold night, a childish smile was on his face as he hugs it but in a moment of sobriety he takes a look to find that it was an angry man with some shit on his chest spilled from Drake's head. It's not my shit, it's this guy's shit he threw it at me I swear" Drake trying to defend himself from getting knocked out at the shouting of that ugly homeless guy encouraging him to do it he turned his head to him and said shut the fuck up or I will shut it for you then back to look at Drake as the silence took over the space, "The queen wants to see you" He said and A naïve smile on Drake's face rendered him child-like, with a thrill he followed the guy reaching the great palace of Drum city as he was gazing at the big Wooden door opens before him and as he enters the gate, a bag was put on his face with a firm grip on his arm guiding him through the palace.

He sensed a turbulent feeling of unease and fear that grappled his stomach for a moment and as he was moving downstairs hearing whispering of women he thought he was going to die and started to think of what he did to make the queen mad. His guide stopped and so did he, he sensed different movements around him followed by a moment of stillness and between being drunk and trying to realize things he thought he was dead and that he is in another world discovering it and trying to find what's there, only to break from this nightmare sleeping on the ground in a cold room that's underground, he tried to get out knocking on the solid steel door but to no avail...

After a while the door opened and two maids joined the room asking him to follow them and went out, Drake was sitting his back on the wall thinking of what to do and trying to find what was going on, he stood up and got out of the room only to see the maids have crossed half the seemingly endless passage and started running behind them, the maids stopped waiting for Drake arrival running in a limby way he walked as soon they stopped, why the queen chose him? one maid whispered to the other. He looked at their disgusted faces as he arrived, they close their noses with a scarf that's on their shoulders as part of their costumes, they told him to take a shower as it's expected to meet the queen that day and ran off after their announcement, Drake started daydreaming about meeting the queen as he was getting in the shower looking at the mirror and realizing that there is dry shit on his head and started to remember what had happened before he got here. After a long bath, he meet another two beautiful maids waiting for him outside giving him new clothes and looking at the one with blue eyes asking her why he was there! She gave him a cheeky smile and left off with her friend laughing at him.

Drake took it as if they were flirting with him, confused at the deep corridor he saw the guy who brought him to the castle standing as if he was waiting for him and went in his direction.

The guard started moving as Drake was getting near, Drake took a moment to stop and think but so did the guard who was waiting for him, Drake followed him and was thinking about why the queen requested him and why was he put in that shitty room, didn't she know who I'm? Drake in a conversation with himself worried. when is he going to meet her, fantasizing all the way and joy filling his heart but that feeling of unease is still there... the guard stopped at the room he woke up in but this time he notices a number on the door from the outside, 1793 that was his room number.

Standing still the guard ordered him to get inside and Drake asked him where is he and what was going on. The guard answered, "You will know soon enough; the queen will explain everything to you".

Drake got in and the room was locked, in the darkness he seemed to see a figure of a human being and he was sure when she started moving toward him and said I've heard you were a good servant of the royal family and you did a lot trying to reach me, now why is that? Drake was immobilized and excited as she was turning around him and talking into his ears, he finally was able to get some words out of his mouth saying I wanted to see you.

And why is that she whispered in his left ear

Because you are amazing.

I know but you are not so why?

A sad feeling traveled through his body and he said I will do anything to deserve you, my queen!

She gave him a soft laugh and left him with "We will see about that". She knocked on the door and the guard opened it for her, Drake got a glimpse of that perfect peach-like ass of her wearing that Turquoise silky thread-like pants and he was excited to prove his worthiness to her and started training in the darkness doing push-ups and boxing the shadows getting ready to achieve any task she requires him to do and that went on for a month without seeing her,

day 31 he was called to be in a room where he was gathered with 19 other men who dressed like him sitting in a circle, the guard pointed to sit in his spot which was marked by his name.

Sitting there confused about the other guys around him, he asked what are we doing here to the guy sitting next to him and he said we are going to fight over, Drake was surprised by his calmness and asked why? The other guy looked at him and said you are new here?

Yes

You don't need to worry about that, everything will end soon for you and everyone laughed.

The queen entered the room and sat on her throne wearing nothing but a white bra and pants, covered by a white scarf from her shoulders to the toes with a golden chain on her belly tied to the bra. The whole costume was embroidered with gold in shapes and symbols of the royal family she looked fabulous with her long black hair lying on her shoulders and those sharp eyes got drake eyes instilled on her.

She starts to announce the rules of the game, it's free for all game, killing is not allowed and the winner who stands alone at last. You can damage your opponent severely but never kill him and if you do you are rule out and the winner gets to be between my legs for 5 seconds, prove to me what you have said and show me your worthiness.

The queen finishes her speech and points to the guards to organize the fighters in their starting position, with nothing but their bare hands the fighters went on each other and two were running toward drake and he ran trying to split them up but the guard pushed him and threw him to the ground ordering him to fight and that's when he saw the disappointment in the queens eye and got enrage, standing up the two fighters engaged and threw punches at him which he successfully evaded some and managed to knock out one guy with a right hook from down after evading his hit but he was vulnerable to attack and so he got to the ground from the punch of the other fighter whom rushed to finish him up and got a knock on his balls that made him scream in pain and the guards were forced to take him out to the infirmary, Drake was rushed in adrenaline and filled with anger he jumped on two fighters like a starving dog and started hitting them even after being knocked out after a moment of realization he killed one of the fighters and got thrown away in the jail.

After a period of one week, the queen came in to visit and said I can redeem you if you can do this task for me. His eyes lit up and stood up approaching the bar to take a close look, his hands touched the bar and he said what's that task?

She started explaining the task finishing with I want you to do it for me, I'm at your service my queen Drake replied and the following months he was being trained to learn new language and other skills that's to fit in the society of the city he is going to spy on, his mission was to climb up in the royal plateau and assassinate their duke whom was of trouble to the queen and she wanted him out. After 4 months of rigorous training on silent killing, information gathering, spying and feeding back the info to his city.

He was escorted out of the palace through the venue's front door by two guards and the queen herself reaching the great door of the castle, the queen ordered the guards to dismiss and ordered Drake to pledge himself to this mission and to his queen, taking a kneel and bowing his head down he said I'm at your service my queen, I live and die by your word and she got close to him, look up the servant and so he did. His body is shivering in excitement she talked to him for your rigorous training and change of behavior I will reward you with a sniff of my pussy before you go on your mission and she raised her dress up, letting her naked pink pussy to the air and drake started to close in not believing this moment, she said don't get your dirty tongue on me or I will cut your head, Drake face meet her pussy and he started to sniff it like a dog moving up and down, she was entertained by his resistance to eat her out and said that's enough but Drake had another idea and started to eat her out and she pulled back angrily and got her whip out lashing his head with strong whips, Drake was apologizing and saying he couldn't resist her beautiful pussy and that toned down the strength of the whips and She said let's try that again then and got close to him and he sniffed and sniffed but he was in pain repressing that sexual energy, eventually crying and she smiled in amusement and pushed his head away and said now go and do your mission and I will personally reward you more than a sniff.

He rode his horse and went on his journey in speed...

Chapter II: Another consideration.

Achieving a huge deal of things in service of the queen and finally killed the general himself and was able to flee before they even noticed, he had gone close to the general and even married his daughter but his heart belonged somewhere else and he was loyal to that. He earned the general trust after putting himself in danger to save him or that is what the general eyes saw, Drake had arranged a coup against him after he was appointed as a royal guard climbing up his way after doing many favors to officers and royal families. What the general didn't see is that Drake was not on his guarding shift but he was there at the right moment to save him and kill the offenders who were very confused to fight the man who arranged all this thing and as the last one of them tried to speak up and reveal him a dagger went through his throat ending the coup and he was praised by the general and later by the king to be promoted later to be the general full-time personal guard and he would sleep in the royal palace but something came up and drake was almost in trouble as the assigned guard who was meant to escort the general the time of the incident found dead 5 days ago in a barn but events outside of that were getting escalated which made them settle on the straightforward scenario of the guard being murdered by the same people who later tried to kill him and Drake was safe and in the grace of the king..... Any man can change his allegiance given what he is being offered from the most beautiful woman and later the general gorgeous daughter with her blond her and blue eyes and that graceful breast of hers that rendered Drake helpless every time to go hard on her and enjoy her face being red of excitement, Drake was a warrior and in bed, he was a better warrior discovering the territory and finding the right spots before he attacks running his fingers down at her chest and grabbing what he can grab and playfully pulling them from the nipples and pressing, Katherine loved his rough and firm hands on her chest and would go wild from just that and once he feels she is wet enough he goes between her legs and clean it up for her while keeping an eye on her red face in pleasure as he enjoys it and later found he would enjoy making her in pain and so did she. After a good clean up Drake force himself onto her and starts kissing her while pinning her hand above her head in one hand and keeping her head steady with the other, in a good round of friction of his penis running her cleaned and wet labia as she gripped him by his lower back with her leg asking for more and drake increase his roughness and grit as she pulls him harder toward her leading him to fuck her and Drake delivers deliberately making her aww in sounds while looking at her shying eyes that are enjoying this, she asks for it to be harder and harder and sometimes she would shame him to get off his skin so he can fuck her brutally. In pain she found pleasure and soon enough he started slapping her on the face, she would enjoy it but for him, it was disputing as she was not the queen and his loyalty and love for her would make conflict inside fucking her in brute she loved it, unaware of what was really going on, she felt deeply in Drake's love and asked him to impregnate her with his child and Drake was reluctant but she didn't give much time to think as she got him to bed crawling for her, Drake was amazed by that as it reminded him of the queen and captured his heart, She laid on the bed after slapping him whispering fuck me now and when she saw the hesitation in his face she put her leg between his and strangling him by the throat and said that wasn't a request, it's an order and let go of him. Spreading her legs wide open lifting her dress. Drake after a moment of being frozen in place, surprised by her performance, adjusted her position and laid on her four facing him saying crawl to me...

Drake took off his armor and started crawling to her smiling face as she allures him, meeting her red lips while she was pulling back dragging him until he was able to catch them and stopping her drawing back, it was the best kissing he had ever had, she escaped his catch and told him to crawl underneath her and meet her on the other side, Drake was gazing at her beautiful boobs in lust as he was kissing them but the sound of impatience she made him pass his temptation to the next one, meeting her perfectly pink pussy which was already wet from that play and pulled her down from the ass to meet his mouth and started to eat her out while she was getting his monster out for gulping, she would moan by his fierce grip and dedicated play down there but she managed to get his thing inside her mouth finding a rhythm to her movement making him cum while she drunk his milk happily, she was struck by a rapid tongue movement that made her lift herself up covering Drake face with her ass in orgasm, smelling her asshole he would be savagely enticed to fuck her by that smell, he lifted her up and laid her on her belly side, gripping her breast he was in motion and in moaning she was blooming, biting on the mattress and in it she was holding from the pounding that was going, her face turned red as he finished inside and planted the seed that later going to be left behind, Drake was not done and to her surprise she was ready to take another round, he introduced his monster to her mouth only to prepare for going in her ass and she deliberately did so taking it deep down her throat covering it with all the lubricant that it needs for penetrating her deep down inside, Drake pulls his dick from her mouth and play with her asshole with his mouth then in going deep inside of her, he felt his dick being swollen by her insides gripping to it for which he slowed down and let it settle for a while then pulled it outside and in flicking her clit immediately, she made it rain.

He went inside again and started his mission of reaching deeper inside but that gripping made him repeat slowing down and then release making her ass hole twitch and flicking her clit in repeat she squirted with a scream like she was going to give birth to one. Exhausted she from all of that, he went in again like a savage and rolled his gun, there was nothing going to stop him now reaching his depth inside her making her pussy leak hitting no stop he came falling on her and hugging her inside. After he was able to gather his strength, he got his thing out and like a source her ass started to pour his thick white semen for a while, she was lewd to taste some and to her liking she got more. Making him watch while she did so, Drake started kissing her and shared his cum.... She gave him a smile and he went on to take a shower which she later joined.