Drake the Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
Drake continues to serve his queen.
2.9k words
3.67
1.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhonWalts
JhonWalts
2 Followers

Chapter III: once a lost man, forever lost.

A messenger arrived to the city and told Drake to complete his mission in the upcoming days without raising suspicion and flee back to the city after getting a letter the general was expected to receive and that would be his mark to assassinate him, Drake's thoughts were convoluted as he sought life was good for him here and why should he go back but a chest feeling ran through him after remembering the last words he had heard from the messenger before riding back to the city saying the queen awaits for you in the castle and she admires your work so don't disappoint her.

Drake have been studying the general movement through his involvement with his wife's family and the many dinner parties they would make and started to get his learning from the general himself and actually started to like him which made this a lot harder for him, Drake ignored his inner voice and let go of everything for the service of the queen.

Drake was passing through the corridor between the general office and the balcony at the end to take some time thinking about what he wanted to do, he noticed the general was reading something and in an attempt to find out joining his office without knocking got the general crossed, and asked him to leave him for now. Drake knew it was his mark to complete the mission after watching that letter in the general hand and collecting his reward, in a mixed-up feeling he had the world in his hand fantasizing about the queen's admiration for him and praising him, he started setting up his operation. In an apology to the general after joining his office without asking for permission, he left sad and that touched the general and empathized with him, he stood up to correct the situation and got out of his office asking the guard in which direction Drake went leading him to the balcony and so he went, Drake was sitting there grumpy and in darkness, he was drowning, the general asked about what is that he wanted from him? Drake was silent for a moment and then he looked at the general saying, I was consulting you about something but I made up my mind about it,

And what is it that you wanted to consult me about?

Drake hesitantly replied, nothing really important just something I thought was a big deal but it's simpler than I thought.

Trust your feelings, son. Your mind is trying to tell you something...

Is it related to Katherine?! the general added

Yes! She wants to get pregnant and I don't feel that I'm ready to be a dad.

Ahhh... have you discussed it with her?

Yes, but shortly I was hesitant about it but I think I'm ready to be a dad.

That earned the general smile and invited him for dinner that night in the royal dining room in the presence of the king, to which Drake responded;

Promise me you will say nothing about this to anyone.

The general looked at him seriously and promised him.

Entering the corridor again, Drake was thinking of a poison to kill the general with to make it easier but later he found that no one is allowed to enter the royal kitchen except for the chiefs.

Everyone was sitting at the table; Drake was sitting next to his wife and her family next to the king who was heading the table. After the main dishes of a roasted pig on rice were served on the table the king gave a speech and raised a toast for his kingdom's safety and prosperity, in which everyone hailed and raised the toast except for Drake who was dissociated at that moment gathering eyes on him and getting a leg kick from his wife alarming him and he raised his toast as well, "you may begin" the king said starting the fest looking at Drake confused face alarmingly until he was talked to, his counselor asked him about the updates about the relations with a country they tend to invade getting the king attention.

Drake was talking to his wife in a sad tone evading to look her in the eyes after she asked him about what's taken his mind, he answered with a choice I'm not sure of ...

Well, tell me maybe I can help you.

Yeah, that sound like a good idea maybe tonight. Let's eat now!

Drake had finished earlier and when he was getting ready to leave his wife grabbed him by his hand and said you barely ate anything, we can go and talk about what's bothering you now, Drake was holding his tears looking into her pure honest eyes he was about to betray replaying with anger to shunt her and leaving the fest, sitting in the balcony he was crying until he heard footsteps and wiped his tears, the general asked him the king is worried about you, is it the same matter you discussed with me? and I'm asking confused because I know that you are a tough guy and not a sensitive fearful person.

No, it's not general.

Then what is it?

I'm finding it hard to know myself these days, I feel blown away by the wind and it's a painful experience.

How on Joseph's name did you reach that point? Asked the general after sitting next to Drake.

Drake's tone changed to a more cheerful one after he was sad and lost, saying I think because I was thinking of my past, I felt lost and dragged to what has been done to me and the meaning behind it.

You wouldn't be who you are now if it wasn't for your past, that pain maybe has driven you to become someone.

A dagger went through the general throat by Drake's hand saying I'm sorry I had to do it.

The general dying words were don't hurt my daughter and Drake replied she won't be hurt but she will rather than over knowing what I did and left to search for the messages in the general office. After finding them, he went calmly to ride his horse notifying the gate guards that he is going for a short ride if one may ask you let them know, and left the city walls to no return, riding in speed to his city to meet his queen.

The gate was open before him with the queen waiting in the venue of the palace alone, dressing in a black leather dress, he got down from his horse and handed her the messages, and took a kneel saying I have done what you have asked me and he got his blooded dagger..

I believe you; we have heard the word and they are looking for you and we don't want a war with them so we must kill you.

Drake was Shaken in his place. after all, he has done, she is saying that to him. Waiting to hear something different but that didn't happen, he tried to attack her but she had him and strangled him by his neck saying, I knew you had no faith in me. In desperate words, he was apologizing and she let him go at the last tick away from death. Grasping his breath she said, "I will make you regret doubting me".

Two guards took him to his room in the underground this time as a prisoner and left him there with the door locked, for three days he hasn't eaten anything after a whole month of imprisonment and in disappointment and self-hatred he tried to kill himself but the queen had another opinion about it as she entered the room in her white dress that is barely covering her knees and in perfect shape, she was barefooted hopping around like a bird showing innocence and spirit fulness approaching him and teasing him out like nothing happened to which Drake was not bothered and waiting to execute the plan of killing himself but he thought why not kill her before that after all she is the reason for his suffering.

She got close to him in an instant and strangled him by his neck saying; you are my best servant and I won't let you die and I like you, hearing all your heroic stories and what you did for me there made my heart pound. What you have done for this city is a noble quest but I was looking at the problems facing us and I let it out on you, she told him while ducking near his body and her chest is in his foresight.

Standing up his eyes followed her and she told him to eat as she is expecting him tonight and left him in his room with a plate full of delicious food.

After staring at the food with an empty stomach, Drake ate like a pig and laid his back on the wall he was sitting against and started crying without a thought of anything in his mind and was null of any emotions after.

The night has arrived and Drake was called to be present in the queen's room, he was left with no escort but guides to where he can find the queen sweet. Opening the door, she was awaiting him sitting on a white chair in her Victorian red dress that was wide at the hips putting red lipstick that can't be unnoticed.

I was waiting for you.

Drake's eyes sparkled in excitement in what he fantasized about all the time was coming true and maybe he overreacted to everything.

Come in to me, she said.

Drake was standing in Infront of her while she told him to kneel for her and so he did, she asked him what do you desire most about me?

Drake said your happiness, your majesty

Her response was slapping him on the face and asking the question again.

Drake was scared that he would say the wrong answer but he finally managed to say what's under this dress.

And what's under this dress?

You naked.

What's about me being naked?

What do you mean my queen?

What are you going to do to me when I'm naked?

I'm going to make you have a good time.

Is that so?

We can test and try.

I hope you are a man of your word or I WILL be disappointed, she said as she lifted her dress off and told him to join in.

Drake was under her wide dress confronting her pussy that was Infront of him as he gets closer, the smell left him in memory of that first moment and he started rubbing his nose with it, excited to lash his tongue out and eat it.

He was ready to have another meal and so he ate and ate but he felt he was playing with a dead body; in confusion, he asked if everything is ok?

You are not what you promised, she replied.

Get out now, she added.

Drake was frustrated and in desperation when she said you can't please me this easily ...

What can I do to please you, my queen?

I get aroused being fought for and the winner gets to have me for the night.

I have secrets and I'm hard to please, you got to find ways to get me.

I'm ready to fight for you, with a serious look and anticipation Drake was ready to make it bloody for the queen's pleasure, in streaming energy she was enticed to arrange a fight that night, calling the guards and the fight was set to start.

There were 8 men and Drake was their 9th, Armed with daggers to be the only one standing winning the queen for the night. They started attacking each other wounding and killing, the wounded had the right to surrender if he drops his dagger and get to fight for another chance but they were savages and often they didn't care whether to kill or just wound, only think that was in their minds was the queen and, in their blindness, and dreamy thoughts they would die quickly.

Five men left including Drake who was running at the two who were fighting, from one-man blind spot he stabbed him in his kidney taking his place and dueling with the other he cut his hand from the wrist to the shoulder, blood was flooding like a fountain all over the place covering Drake and there were only two, Drake and the psycho who was stabbing the dead body he murdered in pleasure.

He looked at Drake with anger and inconvenience stirring his attention from the corpse he had torn apart he stood up looking at Drake's face studying him and scanning any signs of weakness he saw Drake's hand were adjusting their grips frequently as a sign of worry and there he found his mark smiling, he ran at drake passing him dead as the thrown dagger hit his throat before he could get near falling to the ground.

Looking at the queen who was amused and in excitement to present the prize she ordered the guards to stay out, Drake in anger was soaked and in the mood for the war he sought to look at her and she loved that look upon his face. He rush and went on her after she leaned her body toward him looking in admiration for the last man standing for her and forced himself upon her having her lips to toy with as he calmed down. The queen made her move and was on top of him after she was down, telling him that the game is hers and she decides the play gapping him by the neck to pin him down she bit his lips and got up leaving him still, He raised him-self to watch her undress her precious custom, Drake was amazed by her body and curves and he kept looking at her like she is a goddess and in his mind she was.

Sitting on her chair legs open she told him to crawl for her and he did but it wasn't easy to get his hunt being pushed and kicked fiercely with her legs, he would hold them and she was his for eating, it's in that moment he was most alive hearing her voice as she moans in pleasure and his hands holding her by her soft legs who was still pushing him back and away but his firm grip was enough to put her in her seat and his diligent work on her pussy made her weak and in orgasm she screamed holding his head tight and in a look that melted Drake heart she was satisfied he lifted her up and to putting her as she was sucking her fingers out in excitement for more and fondling her breast after being laid on bed he removed her arm from her mouth and replaced it with his hand in smile she responded, his monster was hard as a rock and ready for a fight as he was rubbing her pussy leaving her in shivery, he positioned over her leading his hand to pin hers above her head introducing his monster in, he started having her neck while penetrating her thoroughly.

"Fuck me hard! You stupid slave" she said after spitting on his face, he went in motion using his anger she was eager for more, shaming and encouraging him to push more, Drake made her spasm with his monster trying to run away he pulled her back to his will and finished shortly after in heavy breathing lying on top of her.

She got upset, is that all you've got?

He went on her pussy again and had all the juices that are coming out to retain his strength and fucks her brain out, in another orgasm she was shaking going on her belly side he dragged her by the legs and pulled her up by the back to his monster and he was inside again,

Screaming in encouragement and faith to make her lose herself this way, he fucked her like no one else, Stretched in her orgasm trying to flee. her insides squeezed every last drop of his while kicking it out cumming on her back and hair she was holding the mattress spasming all over and sleeping away.

Drake woke up in his room tired and hungry, his thoughts were hazy and blurry, and trying to recall what had happened to him he only remembered flashes of him being dragged and the mumbled voices, falling asleep again...

To be awakened by the opening of the door he saw two maids coming in carrying food for him, he got up and sat on the table in the corner. The maids put the food on the table saying that's a grace from the queen as a gratitude for the night.

Drake asked what happened to me? Why was I being dragged?

The maids looked at each other and laughed leaving the room, Drake thought to himself that he will never get an answer from these two maids.

Drake in a moment of realization smiled while he was eating recalling that he fainted after the sex and knew why the maids laughed...