All Comments on 'Drawn to the Flame Ch. 01'

by AlectaShadow

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SissyEnMarcheSissyEnMarcheover 2 years ago

Love where this is going, can't wait to read more !

KidG1000KidG1000over 2 years ago

So hot! She will be sucking her toes and chucked by his ex in no time, I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written and great plot development. I love how the writer takes the time and words to set this up in a way to make it seem plausible rather than ignoring this important element and plowing right through to the end. The ride getting to the end is the fore play. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have only just started reading 'Fetish' stories but, I am hooked on this one. Please write further chapters of ths story so that I might follow.

Regards,

Kris.

AlectaShadowAlectaShadowover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback! Very excited to share the rest of the story with you. Chapter 2 is coming next month :D

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 2 years ago

Can't wait to read more.

BulliedSubmissiveBulliedSubmissiveabout 2 years ago

Thank you for your story so far. I absolutely love this content! My one criticism would be just how quickly Jenna submits to Holly. After such a slow build up, the perfect build up really, its like Jenna sees Holly and just instantly falls to her knees, paying for the shoes. Don’t get me wrong I love this story and it is well written I just thought that maybe that section maybe could have been expanded on a little further. I’m really looking forward to the next chapter dropping hopefully very soon!

CornixCornixabout 2 years ago

Thank you.

A thoroughly enjoyable story, very erotic and a great build.

Lots of potential to go in many possible directions, I look forward to reading the directions you choose soon.

Velvet750Velvet750about 1 year ago

Fabulous writing and story. All 4 parts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlectaShadow@AlectaShadow
NOTICE TO READERS: If you're looking for "A Leashed Tiger" I'm sorry to say that the story will not be available on Literotica for the foreseeable future, for reasons entirely outside my control and that I disagree with vehemently. Be aware however that the same chapters that ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES