Drawn to the Flame Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One further step to surrender my honestly earned cash to this tyrannical, entitled woman's arbitrary control, merely because she demands it of me.

The idea is almost corrosive. I can sense that my resistance is eroding.

"What do you mean? How can I compete?"

"Mmmmhh. Let's say I'd like to show you another aspect of worship."

"I'm listening."

"Send me $100. That's $50 for my pedicure, and $50 just because you want to make me happy. And then maybe we can meet this weekend."

Holly's PayPal information follows. Of course, she doesn't know I already have her PayPal, and things should continue that way, just in case.

Still, there it is, laid bare before me. Holly wants me to pay in order to have the privilege to even be in the same room as her, let alone live out my fantasies with her. I groan in frustration, pumping a fist against my thigh. She's asking for half of what the guy had to pay to lick her shoes last week, how is that fair?

But I suppose that's the point: it isn't. Submission is in taking this unfairness like a loser bitch... and when my brain phrases it like that, there's no mistaking the shiver of arousal that ripples across my body. Whatever I decide, this is a defining moment in my relationship with Holly, and in a way, my relationship with my fledging kinks. It is time for me to put up or shut up about this fetish, once and for all.

I need to think, so of course I do what any sane, logical person would do: I fish Holly's worn sandals out of the secure hiding spot in the boxes under my bed, and I cradle the sandals like they're some kind of relic. I rub the toe imprints with my fingers like they're a genie lamp, looking for inspiration. I bring them to my face, softly and demurely inhaling their queenly humours. I can almost picture the stench slithering upward into my nostrils and then into my brain, subduing me, taming me.

Look, I've come this far. Well beyond anything I would have even fathomed, let alone considered, only a month ago. The lust now consuming me is undeniable, and if that means I'm once again losing the internal struggle with my own obsession, well... it does seem like I love losing.

My fingers literally shaking with a mixture of arousal, shame, anxiety, and fear, I finally grab my phone, open PayPal, and send Holly a grand sum of $125: fifty for her pedicure, and the rest because she is my sole monarch. The message I send along with the money is as clear as I can make it, more paper trail and documentation of my complete destruction.

"Teach me. Take me. Use me."

This done, while awaiting Holly's reply, I dive back into the sandals, rubbing myself towards another, cataclysmic orgasm.

***

Holly

I lie on the sofa, enjoying the warm sunlight streaming in from the window, when my phone buzzes to the familiar sound of a PayPal notification. It never fails to make me smile. I don't even need to check the phone to know that one of my simps, my orbiters, has sent me the tribute I so manifestly deserve. Which one? Doesn't really matter. I have enough at this point that they're basically interchangeable. A smirk tugs at my lips at the thought. A growing legion of servants, ready to do whatever I ask -- especially, ready to pay me. It's good to be me right now.

Suddenly, I sit up, remembering. This might not be just any orbiter! Could this be Jenna?

I rush to my phone, which I'd left charging on the opposite side of the living room, and quickly move to find out. I've slowly been working her over, and my tummy flutters with the anticipation of the conquest. If this really is her, finally delivering after being subjected to a full week of teasing... god, that's going to fill so damn good. Frank's newest little toy, brought low, to a more appropriate station in life underneath me? Yes please.

My smile morphs into an ear-to-ear grin when I open PayPal. Jenna has indeed sent me the money, and more than I requested, at that! Such a good bitch, doesn't even need breaking in. I can't believe that actually worked! I have to physically fight down the temptation to inform Frank that his girlfriend is now my cash cow.

A distracted swipe of the thumb sends the app scrolling, and I frown. Wait. What am I seeing, exactly?

My eyes widen in shock as I realise there have been other transactions between my account and Holly's. I definitely don't remember any, how is this possible? I take a closer look, squinting suspiciously... until it clicks, at last.

Oh, my god.

Jenna's the mystery buyer of my worn sandals! I can't believe it! Could this be a mistake on PayPal's part? I almost want to test it, ask her how she likes my old, smelly sandals... but no, I shouldn't waste this opportunity to utterly and completely destroy her. First, I need to check something.

To be sure, there's another transaction between our profiles, an even older one. The price point is unmistakable -- she bought a set of pics from me! This event likely preceded our fortunate encounter at the mall, and really, that explains so much of her seemingly odd behaviour.

Oh, I really have the bitch now. She thinks this is submission? I'll show her what the real meaning of the word is when I see her.

But first, let's get things in motion.

"You know," I type as I ready a message for her. "I always thought Frank traded down, and now I know I was right. You're paying for my boots, and now you're paying for my visits to the salon. But at least there'll be something in it for you too. Give me your address. I'll be there on Saturday at 7pm. Dinner is your responsibility. Do not disappoint me."

The bitch answers at basically the speed of light.

"Yes, Miss Holly," she says, which makes me cackle out loud -- what an obnoxiously pathetic loser. The address then follows.

I smile to myself, picturing my beautiful plan unfolding before me. I don't want Jenna to be just another orbiter, interchangeable with all the other simps that support my lifestyle. Oh no. I want her to be... something more.

And I always get what I want. One way or another.

To be continued! If you'd rather skip the wait, the full finished story is already available at the link in my signature!

12