All Comments on 'Drawn to the Flame Ch. 04'

by AlectaShadow

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony1965almost 2 years ago

That was so hot!!! I loved it

Paypig666Paypig666almost 2 years ago

The story captures the sexual pleasure of fetish sex. Making love with your wallet is true submission

CornixCornixalmost 2 years ago

So erotic a glorious story. Thank you for writing it.

Shame you're done. One more chapter of Holly driving home her power and dumping him again, just because, and enjoying the wanton destruction of their relationship.

Then, them either trying to go back to a relationship; or Holly claiming Jenna as her live in cuck would have been hot.

I adore Holly's cruelty and viciousness hope you bring her back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All I can say is awesome! 5 stars because that is all that they will let me give. Pappasleaze!

AlectaShadowAlectaShadowalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for your compliments, everyone! More to come. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She claims to be "a lesbian cuck pet at heart".

If she is not there are difficulties. Great Difficulties. It is in the DSM.

lyf720lyf720almost 2 years ago

it is so hot,best cuckqueanstory

MaxGironMaxGironover 1 year ago

Finished the whole story today! Really loved it! This feels more like a situation that could happen to real people when discovering a fetish. It's so easy to become obsessed by it.

As always, what makes the writting special is the way it describes in a poetic and psychological manner the submission of Jena. Loved the Abyss allegory and how she describe the eroding of her will.

Excited to read the next published story!

SkippyRooSkippyRooover 1 year ago

Hi Shadow,

Great writing! I’m loving the irony and depravity you’ve been exploring in some of your characters’ voluntary or non-consensual submission. Have only read 2 stories so far.

I hope you take a few of these stories further and I can’t wait to read about more nasty treatment and fundamental humiliation.

Just for fun,

SR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful writing. I especially like how you crafted the slow evolution of her interior thinking. She starts out with certain values, that people should do an honest day's work for their money. Then her own fetish and depravity starts to work on her mind, and we hear in her thoughts that her Queen deserves every dollar that she gets from all of them. It's not just physical submission, but a mental conquering by the alluring Queen.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story. Not sure how blowing a guy and sucking a woman's toes and feet or shoes makes Jenna a lesbian, but to each their own. I do like how twisted women get when they cuck other women. It's way worse than when a guy does it to another guy, at least in these stories anyway. Most of the time, cuckold stories are outrageous or the husband gets some off the wall revenge that would never work irl. These cuckquean stories though, are sinister but realistic. Finally, Idk why but for some reason these stories are written way better. Half the cuckold stories sound like their written by an immature 14 year old boy that doesn't speak very well and finds what only 14 year Olds or younger people find funny.

AlectaShadowAlectaShadow7 months agoAuthor

Hi Anon! I can't speak for other authors. All I can say in my case is that I like exploring the way in which our minds turn traumatic events into fantasies - what is also called a counterphobic reaction. Often, these reactions are connotated by things we consider taboo, or that are ingrained into our collective subconscious by history and society.

That's what I'm interested in, and why my stories tend to focus more on the cerebral rather than the physical, and the sinister rather than the friendly, if that makes sense. I don't think I would be writing a less "twisted" version if the genders of the characters involved were different! But the *specifics*, such as the things they say to hurt one another, would be different.

If you want an example of a cuckolding story I wrote myself, take a look at LOVE LETTER TO MY CONQUEROR, which you can find here on Lit. It's one of my earliest works, and it shows, but I think it'll give you an idea of what I mean.

I think it's important to note that all my characters are unreliable narrators in a sense. So when they bring stuff up in dialogue like the whole "lesbian" thing, you're not supposed to take them at face value :D it's not about the accuracy of what they're saying. It's about the emotional and psychological impact their words have.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlectaShadow@AlectaShadow
NOTICE TO READERS: If you're looking for "A Leashed Tiger" I'm sorry to say that the story will not be available on Literotica for the foreseeable future, for reasons entirely outside my control and that I disagree with vehemently. Be aware however that the same chapters that ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES