Dreaded Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Grant. That's sweet of you. We'd been having issues, but when I saw him kissing that Lori bitch...well, that was the last straw."

"I don't blame you. Say, would, ah..."

I was trying but couldn't quite force out the words. The sense of rejection that I'd felt at Valentine's Day from her and a number of other times before with other girls seemed to grip my throat and prevent the words from coming out.

"Grant, what?"

"Ahhh..."

It was hard but the pressure finally became too much and the words spilled out in a rush. "Vickie-would-you-like-to-go-out-with-me-sometime?"

The inevitable "no" was coming, but, to my shock, she asked, "When do you have in mind? Maybe Saturday?"

"I, ah...I, I have to work that night, but how about Sunday?"

"Okay, that works," she said, seemingly without a bit of hesitation.

Seconds later, still in a state of shock, I proposed the arrangements, she accepted, and I had a date with Vickie Selkirk! With that major hurdle out of the way, we started talking and were having a nice time when her dad told her it was time to hang up and go to bed.

It was a nice date and when I walked her to her door that Sunday evening, she agreed to be my girlfriend before giving me a peck on the cheek.

Over the months that followed, we became a real couple, growing steadily closer as our senior year of high school progressed.

"I'm so much closer to you than I ever was with the guys before you," she whispered in my ear as we made out one night before I took her home. Since I was also saving money for college, I still didn't have a car, but Mom let me borrow hers on my date nights with Vickie.

That made me feel good, in a way, but also hurt that she was apparently comparing me to them while we were supposedly enjoying each other's company. Still, her kisses didn't suffer as a result, and I quickly forgot about it.

***

I began to wonder as Valentine's Day approached. I'd turned 18 in early December and Vickie followed in early January, so what if...

"Vickie, I love you—"

"And I love you, too, Grant."

"—and we've gotten so much closer in recent weeks, have you considered taking our relationship...ahem...to the next level?"

Taking it to the next level, that stupid high school euphamism for a couple going at least one step further—and sometimes more—sexually than they currently are. We'd made it to second base with our clothes mostly still on a few times, but had been careful to avoid venturing below the waist. Despite that, Vickie knew what I was implying: an out-and-out home run.

She smiled at me, her eyes boring deep into my soul, before she leaned in and kissed me.

"Grant, my first time is not going to be in the back seat of a car, in a barn loft, or behind the bleachers. I've heard several bad stories from other girls in our class. You set it up: safe, warm, and comfortable, where we can be together and don't have to rush home afterward. You let me know what you're planning and I'll let you know if it's okay before you spend any money on it."

Those were her terms, not a question, so I started thinking, trying to figure it out. Safe, warm, and comfortable, away from either of our houses where our parents might discover us, but also some time and somewhere our parents wouldn't suspect or worry and come looking for us. That left two potential targets, the Prom, which was over two and a half months away, nearly forever to a guy who is becoming increasingly horny by the day, and the Valentine's Day dance, less than two weeks away.

With a little luck, I felt I could make it two weeks, though I dreaded the wait. Could it hurry up and get here?

It felt far away until I realized how much planning was needed for us to escape our parents' watchful eyes and for us to have something safe and memorable. Then it became a race against the clock. By the Saturday night before the dance and with a little input from Alex, I had my proposal together and showed it to Vickie.

She read it carefully, pausing to ponder a couple of points, while I tried my best to keep from squirming as I anticipated her response. When she was finished, she turned and looked at me with a rather stern expression.

"What's wrong?" I asked, wondering how I could have failed, but she suddenly burst out laughing.

"I love you so much, Grant! It's perfect! You've done such a great job! Let's do it!" She kissed me then and I felt a lot of the pent up worry of the past week or so dissolve. Her lips were open and her tongue slipped between mine, leading me to moan in delight. Her hands were on me then, sliding up under my shirt, across my chest, and over my nipples, which were themselves only a mite less hard than my dick.

I was returning the favor a moment later, with my hands under her shirt and undoing the hook on her bra.

"Wait a second," she said, stopping me just before I found my prizes, but she proceeded to exhibit her dexterity by making a series of seemingly impossible moves and then pulling the bra out her shirt sleeve. "Ta da!"

"A perfect score of 10.0!" I replied, grinning, before sliding my hands under her shirt to cup under her breasts. "And these have to be elevens. Each!"

For fear of getting caught, she refused to take off her shirt, but she let me push it up to expose one nipple at a time, which I did to great effect. I massaged both and then went to town on the first one, playing with her cute little nipple until it was practically hard enough to poke an eye out. When I switched to sucking on the other, the first was again hidden under her blouse, but hidden is a misnomer since its location was quite visible. The movement of the cloth across it seemed to excite her, too.

"Grant, it's time," she whispered. "Dad's going to be looking for me soon."

"Hmm, I wonder if he'll notice your bra missing?" I dangled it out the window.

"What? Give me that!" She reached across me for it, allowing me to capture her left nipple again but through the shirt this time. Not wanting to get the shirt too wet to be an obvious sign to Mr. Selkirk, I lifted it up to get one more good suckle before grinning and letting her go, handing her bra back to her.

"Don't put it on, though, okay? Just keep your coat zipped."

She laughed and nodded before leaning over against me as I drove her home. We kissed on her front porch for a while until Mr. Selkirk opened the front door and cleared his throat.

"Good night, Grant. I love you," whispered Vickie.

"I love you, too, Vickie," I whispered in reply, just loud enough for Mr. Selkirk to hear. One more little kiss and I practically sprinted off the front porch for Mom's car.

***

The week of Valentine's Day passed with interminable slowness as my level of anticipation about our planned event continued to grow. As such, I was having to relieve myself daily, sometimes two or three times, before taking Friday off to be ready for our festivities on Saturday night.

Alex came over on Saturday morning and we played for a bit, but neither of us were into the game, so we did our homework.

"Is everything ready?"

"Yeah, I think so. Thanks for helping me set it up," I replied.

"No problem. Just hope you two have a great time tonight and that I don't have to listen to any more of your whining about your stupid virginity."

"Yeah, no more virgin jokes for me!"

Alex huffed. "Grant, please! Virginity is a silly, artificial concept that shouldn't mean anything after a guy busts a nut or a girl gets herself off with a vibrator or with a hairbrush handle or whatever shoved up her pussy. Just because it's not a person causing it doesn't mean that somebody hasn't felt the excitement of that orgasm and the overwhelming desire for the next one."

Considering Alex's usually dark moodiness, I shouldn't have said it, but it was an attempt at teasing at the time. "Oh, sounds like Alex has been getting a little too familiar with the subject."

Alex looked straight at me, glaring with hurt. "Fuck you, Grant. And fuck, Vickie Selkirk. And no, I fucking hope you don't get any tonight after all."

With that, Alex got up and stomped out.

***

I felt bad for Alex, who'd probably end up with some evil witch like Corrie Thompson someday, but there was a lot to do so I couldn't worry about it. I was actually a bundle of nerves all day, concerned about what Vickie would think of the final version of our evening's arrangements, worried about the dance, frightened about the possibility of being caught, and dreading the thought of not being good enough when the time came for Vickie to enjoy it as she should.

With everything in order, to the best of my knowledge, I was at Vickie's at 5 that evening, and her parents insisted on taking about a million pictures of us before we could escape.

"Oh, Vickie! Call me when you get to the Woods' tonight. I want to hear how things went at the dance and to know that you're there safely."

I could only hope that Mrs. Selkirk didn't see the shocked expression on my face when she said that. All of my plans had suddenly been gutted.

We'd both pretended to arrange to spend the night after the dance with friends, while I secretly made arrangements for us to actually stay in a motel over on State Route 36. While we'd both been concerned about that part, we'd agreed to move forward with the plan all the while hoping that neither my mom nor her parents would call to check up on us. Mrs. Selkirk had just put an end to that idea.

Or had she?

We'd actually have to show up at the Woods' and Cardonas' residences, but we could still sneak out. We'd set a specific time when I'd be there to pick her up so we could go to the motel....

The dance was fun and I kissed Vickie goodbye before she got in the Woods' minivan for the trip to their house. I drove my Mom's car to Pedro Cardona's but arrived after everyone else so I could park a little way down the street, hidden from view of the house by a big bush.

Pedro had invited four of us over for a guys' sleepover, with video games, pool, darts and tons of snacks. He'd originally agreed to help cover for me since I wouldn't be there, but now, instead, he was helping when I slipped out at 11:45.

"Good luck, man, and enjoy," he whispered, before unlocking the exterior door to their daylight basement and letting me slip out around the house. "Just make sure the gate's closed behind you!"

Thinking I'd made it, I'd started to relax but the Cardonas' dog started barking inside the house when I was only about halfway down the driveway. My blood pressure spiking, I sprinted the rest of the way down the driveway and down the street to Mom's car. I was in such a rush to take off I forgot to release the parking brake for a moment, but then it was down and I was off.

My heart was still racing but step one was complete!

***

"Did you have any trouble?" I asked after she jumped in the car and kissed my cheek.

I was pulling away from the curb as she buckled her belt and then shook her head. "No, but Mrs. Wood is going to be doing roll call in the morning so I need to be back there early in the morning."

"Roll call? Why?" I asked, confused.

"Seriously, she's going to make fruit waffles and smoothies for us so if I'm missing, she'll notice and we'll have some explaining to do. I'm doing this with you because I want to, Grant, but I don't want to have to explain anything...to anyone."

"We won't," I agreed. "The rest will be a piece of cake."

Vickie grinned at me and leaned against my arm as I drove to our motel, finally confident of our upcoming success.

***

"What do you mean I have to be 21 to check in?" I growled as the guy behind the check-in desk looked at my driver's license again. "I called and made the reservation, but no one said anything about a stupid age restriction. I have the money and I want our room, so please give it to us."

"I'm sorry, sir, but we're not owned by the chain. We're a franchise operation, which means our ownership group gets to make decisions like this. They've set 21 as the minimum check-in age without written authorization by a parent or guardian. There aren't any exceptions. I'm sorry."

He looked so sorry, looking over at Vickie with lust practically written on his face. Though I didn't recognize him, he couldn't have been more than 21 or 22 himself, and I suspected he wanted her almost as much as I did. She sensed it, too, and scooted in closer behind me.

"Do you know of any other motels in the area that don't have a 21-plus restriction?"

He laughed, as if happy with our plight. "Bible Belt? Ever heard of it? Good luck."

"Come on, man, we really need a room for the night."

He looked at the address on my driver's license again. "Yeah, right. You need it for the night, alright." He leaned over the counter toward me and I thought he was going to help when he whispered, "What's wrong? Sweetcake's parents won't let you fuck in her bedroom?"

I hadn't been in a fistfight since 6th grade when Caleb Simmons tried to punch Alex, and Alex and I ended up taking on Caleb and his friend Joey Bertram (the two of us gave a pretty good accounting of ourselves before all of us were sent to the principal's office for three licks each—Bible Belt and paddling still seemed to go together), but I balled my fist and would have taken Mr. Snarky's head off if Vickie hadn't grabbed my arm with both hands and held on tight.

"No, Grant! Please! Let's go."

I nodded slowly, realizing it was probably better if I kept my cool and didn't need my mom to come bail me out. Reaching out, I took my driver's license back from him with a huff and headed toward the door. As we exited, I looked back and yelled, "Don't worry, asshole. I won't be recommending your lousy establishment to my friends."

"Not that they'd be old enough anyway!" he called after us.

Vickie pulled me along to the car, making sure I didn' t go back in to punch him. We were back on the road seconds later, worried that if we stayed in the parking lot, Snarky would call the cops and we'd have more, unwanted explaining to do.

"So what do we do, Grant? Where can we go?"

Quite honestly, I didn't have a clue. I just shook my head and drove, working our way toward her house, toward her safe place, without actually thinking about it. "Vickie, let me take you home. You can tell your parents you were feeling sick and one of the girls brought you home. I'll do the same and hopefully no one will mention it again so we'll get away with it."

In the dim light of my mom's car, I could see Vickie looked rather frustrated as she leaned closer to me and started running her fingers, ever-so-lightly, up and down my thigh. "Grant, I don't want to go home yet. Pull over in that parking lot over there, but keep an eye out in case anyone pulls in so we can drive off, okay?"

Her movements were distracting and were having a noticeable effect on me, but I gritted my teeth and shook my head. "You told me you wanted it to be special, that you didn't want it to be in a car or under the bleachers or whatever. I want it to be good for you, Vickie, even if that means it's not tonight. I'm sorry."

She nodded and was grinning. "Thank you, Grant. You're the sweetest, nicest guy ever. You've made this a really special night, even if we didn't get to do it. Or at least, do it all, anyway."

She kissed my shoulder and ran her hands over me, making my dick surge even more than it had been through most of the evening. With it so hard and my balls about to explode from their pent-up frustration, I knew what I'd be doing when I got home.

Fortunately, Vickie realized that, and her hands trailed south to start undoing my belt. I quickly followed her suggestion of pulling into a parking lot and stopping, with the car running but the lights off.

When we stopped, she started all-too-slowly tugging down my zipper, somehow sensing that I was ready to explode. When it hit bottom, she slid her hand over my hardness, along my length, up and down several times. Even though it was over my underpants, it was the first time I'd ever experienced such a feeling by other than my own hand, and, I must admit, the thought alone of it being her doing it made it ten times better than usual.

"Please, Vickie, stop, or I won't be able to," I groaned, worried that I was going to fill my briefs with cum.

"Who says you have to?" she asked as she repositioned me so the head was at and then sticking out above the top of the waistband. "Oooh, look what I found!"

Licking her middle finger, she placed it on what the book says is my frenulum and started to swirl it around before peeling my shorts down. I raised up in the seat to push them down a little more, to give her some room before she grasped me in her hand and started a slow pump.

"Vickie, be careful. It's going to get really messy in here in a moment if you keep that up," I warned, trying to avoid that special tingle that leads to fireworks.

"Then you better move your seat back a little and lay it back," she said as she continued to slowly pump me.

Not exactly sure how that would make a difference, I asked the dumbest question imaginable. "Why?"

"Because if I bump my head on your mom's steering wheel, I'm not cleaning up the blood if I accidentally bite you.

It was practically dark in the car, with only the daytime dash lights providing illumination, but I looked at her in horror at the thought. "Oww!" I said before putting it together.

"Oooohh!" I was smiling at the realization of her intent, and then there was an even louder, longer, and deeper "Ooooohhhhh!" as she took me in her mouth for the first time.

"Fuuuuck!" I moaned as she worked up and down on me, trying, it seemed, to suck the essence of my soul from my body through my straining cock. Up and down she went, until she suddenly stopped, allowing me to feel my dick throbbing as I calmed just enough to keep from exploding.

Looking at me in that dim light, she shook her head sadly, "No, no fuck, sorry, but soon, we'll do it soon, okay? For now, though..."

Down she went on me again, even better than before, and it was all I could do to keep from groaning the word again. It wasn't long before I had to tell her, "Vickie, I'm about to come!"

She didn't miss a beat, looking me right in the eyes, as she bobbed up and down my length and then slowed to concentrate on my head as she started humming in her throat. I think it was the chorus to The Eagles' Take It Easy, but I didn't find out for sure since it happened then, that initial release, rushing through me and the first spurt went into her mouth and the humming was over. Another followed, and then another before she lost me, giggling as more cum spurted out, getting her, getting me, and even hitting Mom's steering wheel.

I was on Cloud Nine, feeling that wonderful euphoria as I wiped a bit of my spunk from her lip. Vickie opened her mouth to show that she still had some inside before making a show of swallowing. She giggled when she did. We cleaned each other up and quickly dressed when we saw headlights approaching but they went on by the parking lot without stopping.

"Was that fun?" she asked, smiling, as I drove toward her house.

"Good God, yes!" I agreed. "Where'd you learn to do that?"

"Shirley Hanover told a group of us at lunch recently. I took good notes, right?"

"You took outstanding notes," I agreed. "And if there was a way to do it without her knowing what it meant, I'd tell you to thank Shirley for me."

"For you? I'm going to thank her for me!" replied Vickie, grinning. "Seriously, that's to hold you over until we get to do it for real, hopefully really soon."

"I like that idea, 'really soon,'" I told her as I turned onto her street. When we stopped in front of her house, she gave me a quick kiss, and then jumped out of the car, running for her front door.