All Comments on 'Dreadlock Holiday Pt. 01'

by CBruch

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 5 years ago
How can hubby stand up..... without a backbone!

Yes, he was/is a piece-of-crap for his extended cheating with his secretary. Yes, his wife was due some revenge. But... why did she get her revenge in front of him? Did he fuck his secretary in front of his wife? No. Plus, of course, she is going to fuck BBC's every day while on the holiday. Plus, YES, she is going to get pregnant. Why is this weak, spineless little cuck allowing this to happen? Sorry but even though a fantasy, this story is ridiculous. Then of course she will want to keep the bastard black child and not have an abortion. Husband messed up big time but he should immediately go to the airport and fly home, leaving her to her BBC's while he files for divorce.

PlanerguyPlanerguyalmost 5 years ago
Stupid

Get the 1st flight out. Go home pack her shit up and divorce her ass.

Cocksucker666Cocksucker666almost 5 years ago

She should have made the husband clean her up when they got back to the room

jbpeters74jbpeters74almost 5 years ago
Correct LenardSpencer

I read this story on lush, I believe it has 10 chapters. He should have just left, the way she gets revenge is savage and she doesn’t love him at all if she ever did during their marriage. I hope the author shortens it, it got too repetitive that I began scanning the text to see if the husband grew some balls.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
Day One was outstanding

More BBC in the way. Love BBC making me airtight. Love Negril and the beautiful black men who love us white women. Xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

I move there so she can have all the bbc she wants and I’d lick her clean every day I would love my wife to become a bbc slut it’s so hot

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Why should he want to stay with this whore? Or is it part of your fantasy that you not only fantasize about cuckolding but would like to experience it yourself?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Did the wife have him get the Black come out of her p**** that he become a c********* for the black cocks if I had a wife like that what you make me eat black cat

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCBruch@CBruch
A 'retired person' with time on his hands to indulge in my hobby of writing erotica and stories which are based on confessions and fantasies that my many correspondents share with me. Quite happy to include you on my 'distribution list' if you feel the need to unburden your soul.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES