All Comments on 'Dreadlock Holiday Pt. 02'

by CBruch

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 5 years ago
Payback?

Why doesn't this weak, spineless whimp just pack his bags and leave the resort and go home? Leave his now slut wife. Not forgetting to file for Divorce as soon as he gets back home. Yes, he cheated but... how much of her revenge should he take without losing his "man card"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stupid, sad and silly

Another writer focused on humiliating white husbands, making wives super sluts and ensuring their is no real consequences for what happens. Really, what man tolerates this from his loving wife and stays with her? No real man, only a pathetic wimp would - stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Different

I enjoy interracial and this white wife was hot, sultry, slutty and erotically sexy - BUT....

The revenge angle was fine; however, this guy didn't display any cuck tendencies so I would really expect him to check out while she plays, go home and divorce her....she goes too far with the verbal exchange and demeaning comments to hubby. She displays a perfectly acceptable new norm for her sexual gratification so...

She pre-thought her vacation activities and realistically she left him a year ago so WTF!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not about interracial at all.

This is nothing but anti white male racism with from a nut with a humiliation fetish. Guess what categories FETISHes belong it???

PlanerguyPlanerguyalmost 5 years ago
Stupid

Just get next plane out,hopeing cunt gets pregnant with black baby. So he divorcess her skank ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What are you writing?

Weak effort that makes no sense. The characters are unbelievable. The concept to the story flawed in so many ways. Please take a moment to think about what you are writing and then reread your work to see it if actually fits what what you intended to write before you publish anymore.

Are you writing something erotic? Then make sure you add some erotic content and not just bland black and white fuck scenes that are dime a dozen in this category.

Are you writing a quick spank story? Then add the rich engaging content that drives readers to connect with the hot exciting events your characters are experiencing instead of this thin wash, rinse, repeat content you have presented here.

Let’s be honest you couldn’t even create enough content to fill 1 full Literotica page and yet you tried to portray a full day of an emotionally challenging relationship between an angry wife determined to cuckold her husband for his past sins and his struggle to deal with his feeling about these events.

You did not even take the time to develop your characters persona’s before you wrote about them, did you. You tried to make it up as you went along expecting their personalities to magically appear if you used enough adverbs and adjectives. Well it doesn’t work like that. For one chapter maybe but after that it’s all just same old crap wrapped in a different bow.

Reset yourself and this story. Start over. Plan the outcome you want to present. Create the main story arc. The sub story arcs. Build well defined personas for the characters (all of them not just husband and wife). Write the story as one build. Then find out where it logically breaks into chapters. Break them. Read them. Add the missing content. Read it all together. Polish it up. THEN PUBLISH.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 5 years ago
If she hates him that much that she would humiliate and poison their relationship

And even try to get pregnant by a black man then why not just divorce him and be done with it? Why make both of you suffer?

I get that she would be hurt and pissed and I don’t blame her. She should be.

But if she doesn’t want to destroy her marriage or her morals, or raise a mixed race child alone, then she needs to get her shit together.

Fuck a bunch of strange men. Go out and not tell her husband, tell him lies while getting cheating on him so he knows what it’s like: but if she wants to remain married then she can’t lose respect for him and she can’t make him lose respect for her.

And in this case, she’s doing both.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCBruch@CBruch
A 'retired person' with time on his hands to indulge in my hobby of writing erotica and stories which are based on confessions and fantasies that my many correspondents share with me. Quite happy to include you on my 'distribution list' if you feel the need to unburden your soul.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES