DreadWolf Ch. 091

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I- I need you, I need more of you!" she keened, drool running down her chin, her body trembling, her legs failing to lift her at all now.

Rain rolled his eyes beneath the Goblin girl wrapped around his face. He shifted his paws and after a moment of testing he pulled them away, leaving Opal wrapped on his head, humping herself into his mouth.

Then he lunged for Lyra, grabbing at her legs. With a grunt he forced her legs up against her torso, bending them back until he could get his paws around both her thighs and part of her waist, her knees hooked over his paws, feet dangling, tummy bulge poking between her thighs.

The surprised sheep girl looked down in stupefaction between her knees which were now pressed up against her breasts, then at Rain's paws as he lifted her, pulling her up into the air, his length sliding from her very exposed pussy, pulling her up and then, after a pause slamming her back down.

"OH!" gasped Lyra as she came down hard and fast, much harder than gravity alone. She realised that Rain was using her as a living sleeve for his dick, casually utilising her body like it was nothing, his powerful arms lifting her once more and then jerking her back down, her belly bulge pushing up, pressing at his thumbs,

"OH! GODS!" she cried as the speed rapidly increased, roughly slamming her up and down, drilling her clit into his sheath over and over and over, harder and harder until her pussy was conulsing at the overstimulation, every other drop causing a sloppy spray of her juices, one orgasm barely finishing before she rolled screaming and flailing into the next, her body making the most lurid slurking noises as her tight pussy lost vacuum with each rise.

*PLAP* *SCHPLAP* *PLAP* *SCHLORK* *SCHPLAP!*

"Mmmnnnnhhh-aaAAAIIEEEEEE!!!"

As that happened Rain's knot was slowly swelling in size, the fist of flesh stretching his sheath wider, barely able to contain him, until it was too much and with a lurch his sheath slipped back, the fat ball of red-pink popping free in a rush, already sopping wet with Lyra's juices and steaming in the air.

As that happened Rain opened his mouth wide and Opal fell into his jaws, her thigh spread around his mouth. This of course allowed him to get much, much, deeper inside of her and he took full advantage sending Opal into a spiralling screaming fit.

Rain slammed Lyra's folded up body down and her reddened pussy collided with the enormous knot, dwarfed by it, her lower lips stretched wider going from an o shape to an O shape as the howling thrashing sheep girl was forced to take the knot bit by bit, slowing until it met the horizon, and then slopping down the other side, her pussy engulfing the knot, locking them together, her belly tented out obscenely with the massive dick inside of her.

Both Lyra's and Opal's voices rose in pitch, harmonizing as they threw back their heads and screamed, their eyes rolling up as they squirted and creamed themselves silly, their toes splaying out in brain melting ecstasy as their pussies milked and suckled at their respective penetrations.

"AIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

The two girls wailed their joy together.

Opal was first to come down, her sweat soaked body going completely limp and slipping from Rain's head, falling backwards and landing across his torso, the top of her head coming up against Lyra's clit where she was sheathed on Rain's length.

Opal looked up open mouthed as Rain's dick swelled, his balls hiking up hard as his hips thrust up into the air, shoving up further into the still spasming Lyra as he came.

And he really really came.

Rain exploded into her, surging deep into the sheep girls womb, a heavy spray of thick sticky white semen.

And it just didn't stop.

Spray after spray, driving into her deepest place until it filled her, becoming a slurry that rolled violently around, filling and then expanding her womb as she was filled to capacity and then past it, her belly quickly growing outward, swelling as more and more cum hosed into her, fifth surge, sixth, seventh, eighth, Rain groaned as each ejaculation only lasted longer spraying more and more, harder and harder.

Lyra's voice peaked and then broke into an ear shattering scream as aher head whipped back, her eyes gone from sight as they rolled up under her eyelids, her tongue lolling from her mouth as her whole body became stiff and rigid, straining to her limit.

That heated itchy feeling was just gone, washed away in a tide of soothing cooling relief, replaced with a bone deep ecstasy

She went limp in Rain's paws as her eyelids fluttered and little trembles rolled up and down her body even as her belly grew, becoming a bulging arc from her ribs to her mons, like she was four months pregnant, swelling out until it was resting atop Opal's face to her distress.

Rain shivered as the last drop left him and he fell back gasping, releasing Lyra who slumped like wet rope, her legs flopping down either side of him.

The three of them lay there, desperately gasping for air, the glade filled with nothing but the sound of heavy panted breathing.

After a while, a butterfly fluttered down and alighted on top of the smooth dome of Lyra's cum belly. It waved its wings, warming them in the sun.

Opal groaned and after a monumental struggle managed to sit up. She wiped a hand over her sweaty face.

"It's not fair how you are so good at that, if I could do half-," she muttered.

"You don't like it?" said Rain, sticking his tongue out at her.

"No, I just don't know how to do it as good back to you, it's one sided." She peeked her tongue out back at him.

"Oh gods," groaned Lyra, "What have you done to me?!"

She kicked her legs and after a struggle managed to sit up, the butterfly flapping away in a fright as she moved. She came up and her belly sunk down with the weight of what was inside of her.

Hesitantly she touched at it, then with increasing disbelief ran her palm over the smooth hot surface down to her belly button which had popped from an innie to an outie from the sheer pressure behind it.

"You have got to be kidding me...! This is all you!?"

Opal gave her a mischevious grin. "Yeah, all Rain, but don't worry, you'll get used to it, in fact you won't have a choice."

"Wh-what do you mean?"

Opal wiggled her eyebrows then looked meaningfully downward. "Try and get off him."

Lyra gave her a puzzled look then tried to roll off Rain. She of course failed, his enormously engorged knot firmly jammed inside of her. Her eyes went very round.

"H-hold on now, how long does this last?!"

Opal put a finger to her lip and tilted her head in thought. "Oh, just a week."

"A WEEK?!"

"Maybe two."

"B-b-but h-how am I supposed to live like this?!"

"You get used to it, come on, let's get food or whatever."

Opal jumped off Rain and immediately face planted in the grass as her legs gave out. She wobbled back to her feet, desperately trying to pretend that hadn't happened, and then grabbed one of Rain's paw pads in one hand. She gave him a meaningful look and hauled on him, of course failing to move him at all.

Rain gave her a look that clearly communicated 'Really?' which Opal replied to with a furious nod.

Rain slumped his shoulders but after a moment sat up and then started climbing to his feet. Lyra let out a shriek as she found herself dangling upside down, hanging from his dick, her legs desperately locked around his hips trying to support herself.

"NUU! I can't do this for two weeks! S-Stop!! H-hey!"

Rain stepped toward the small camp they had made earlier near the edge of the hotsprin. He walked with a still stark naked sheep girl hanging from his hips, breasts and cum belly swaying as he moved. He passed by the Dimensional Bag which had been laid on its side out beside the tents as though it was its own separate tent. A red scaled snout poked from the opening, clearly pointed directly at the area they had just been, in full view of events. The Kobold snout suddenly jerked as it realised he was nearing and pulled inside.

"Wow what a pervert, gosh," said Opal eyeing the bag.

"I don't think that holds much weight coming from you," replied Rain.

"Eh, probably, can still call them as I see them."

"Let me doooown!" wailed Lyra.

12