Dream a Little Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeff."

"Yeah."

"I'm glad you told me about your dream. I just kept waiting for you to be single long enough to see if you were interested."

Before he could answer, Vicki leaned back and looked at him.

"I'll be honest. Being a fat chick- it isn't easy to date. Somehow it either becomes a fetish thing, or a guy will be good with it for a minute, then, I don't know, maybe they start getting pressured from their friends? But something changes and they want you to change. You become too big to fit into the mold of what their girlfriend is supposed to look like. After time, that wears down on you, ya know? So I just want you to know I appreciate you being so kind, and giving me a shot."

Jeff's brow had furrowed almost the minute she started talking.

"I'm sorry that's been your experience, and any guy that treated you like that needs hung up by his balls. But don't thank me for giving you a shot because you're a quote unquote fat chick. You're gorgeous, and funny, and kind, and.." Jeff's hands slipped down and cupped her ass, pulling her up against him. "You've got the sweetest ass I've ever seen."

Vicki laughed, but her eyes had a sheen of tears.

"You may not be a size two, but there is so much more to you than that. Don't thank me. I want this. I want you. And I swear I will never want you to shrink to fit into that mold. Because my mold looks like one thing. You."

"Okay. Un-thank you then." Vicki dashed at the tears under her eyes and laughed.

"That's better."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to get all serious. It's a wonder you didn't run."

Jeff moved his hips, and she felt him press against her, hard and hot.

"No chance. You've got something to take care of, if you're interested."

Vicki didn't answer. She slid her hands up his chest, grabbed his lapels in her fists and leaned her upper body back into him as her lips crashed into his. Her tongue dipped between his lips and they opened. She quickly found his tongue and as the kiss deepened, Jeff wound his arms low across her back and pulled her hips tighter into him.

They stayed locked that way for long moments, and finally Vicki pulled back. Her lips were rose red and swollen, chaffed from his facial hair. All he could wonder is what her other lips would look like when he got done. He had to close his eyes on the thought, lest he cum right there.

"Vicki."

"Yeah."

Jeff leaned in, placing his lips on her ear. "There's a very real chance I'm only going to last for two seconds, and if that happens I am so sorry. But we aren't going to stop. I'm glad you're off tomorrow because I plan on making love to you 'til the sun comes up."

Vicki glanced at her watch. It was only 9:30.

"Can we stay and dance a little longer? I like being in your arms."

"Whatever you want, gorgeous."

The next hour passed quickly. They slow danced, kissed, whispered and teased. And Vicki realized she had never had such a wonderful time. Jeff was a gentleman. A perverted one, but a gentleman nonetheless. He treated her with respect, he matched her tone. He clearly wanted her, but his hands were gentle and seeking, at the same time they commanded. It was a wonderful juxtaposition.

"I don't want this to end, but I'm ready to go." Vicki leaned back.

"We can stay. There's no hurry."

"We can do this again next time. But for now, I want you."

Those three words kicked Jeff in the gut, and he grabbed her wrist and turned and all but ran to the front door. Again, they departed on Vicki's laugh.

Vicki unlocked the door and they entered the house. She flipped on one lamp in the corner, then turned on the TV. It was already on a current country music station. Florida Georgia Line were singing about talking her out of it. Vicki smiled at the song.

"You like country?"

"I like most music." Jeff shrugged out of his blazer.

"Great. Me too." Vicki kicked off her boots as she reached up to take her earrings out.

Jeff kicked off his shoes, and untucked his shirt, starting at the top working on the buttons.

Vicki took off the kimono, and reached to unbutton her jeans.

They started walking towards each other in the warm lamp light, and they met as Jeff tore his shirt off his arms and Vicki had shoved her jeans over her hips. His mouth slammed onto hers, their front teeth clanked and neither one cared. His muscled arms wrapped around her body and pulled her against him tight.

She reached and shoved her jeans down farther and started stepping on the leg holes to get them pulled off. She stood all but marching in place to get them off as her hands found the button of his jeans. Vicki made quick work of the zipper and tugged them down as she finally stepped free of her own denim prison.

Their kiss broke off, and they stood but a step apart from each other as he shoved his jeans the rest of the way off. As he stood back up, Vicki was pulling her shirt over her head. They both froze for a moment and looked at each other.

God, he had muscles. She knew, but she didn't know. Now she did. He was lean, but every bit of him was rock hard. And she meant...every...inch. His cock pressed into his boxers. His hands dropped to his waistband and he took off the last piece of clothing.

Vicki sucked her bottom lip between her teeth. Yikes. He was gorgeous. And he was... Mmm. That was going to feel nice. All's fair she supposed. She reached behind her and unfastened her bra. She let it fall off her arms and her breasts fell into their natural position. Jeff's eyes fluttered shut for a split second, and when they opened they all but spit ice. Good sign. She slipped her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and pushed them down, finally kicking them off.

They stood a few feet away from each other, taking in the nakedness. Vicki smirked, feeling slightly awkward but fine with it. Because damn. He was a specimen.

Jeff shut his eyes. Don't cum, don't cum, don't cum. Think about car accidents and world hunger. Please. Good god.

When he opened his eyes, Vicki was right in front of him. He could smell her soap. Clean, fresh. She had a beauty mark to the right of her nipple. Hmm. That was pretty. He planned to kiss it. She brought her hand to her mouth and made the universal signal for 'shh'. He tilted his head in question as she took a few steps over to the couch and grabbed a pillow.

He frowned for a split second until she tossed it on the floor at his feet and dropped to her knees.

"Vicki, you-"

"Shh."

She brought her hands to his hips, and then one circled his cock. She gently, tentatively stroked her tongue along the tip. Around the tip. Then down the length. Then up the length. Just lightly, fluttering touches. She took the head into her mouth and sucked gently, then let him slid into her mouth inch by inch, until he bumped the back of her throat.

His hands dropped, tangling in her hair. Vicki tilted her head, and he slid deeper still. His eyes popped open as her nose bumped his stomach, and she swallowed against his cock.

"Jesus fucking Christ Vicki." Jeff's head rolled back and his eyes shut again.

She slid off his length, sucking and swirling slowly.

"Jeff."

"Baby?"

Vicki laughed. That's all it took for a pet name? He was easy.

"I'm going to take you into my mouth again, and you're going to thrust, okay?"

"Okay?" Jeff wasn't a hundred percent clear on her angle.

"Fuck my mouth. Get off. I need the easy one out of the way so you can fuck me other ways, okay?"

"Yes ma'am. As you were." Jeff's cock lurched at the implications.

Her lips found him again, his hands again tangled in her hair, and as she slid him deep and pumped...he hit the back of her throat, she tilted again, and in he slid.

"Jesus fuck." Jeff started moving his hips, and he groaned. He couldn't help it.

Vicki grabbed onto his hips, encouraging him in his movements. This was it. She loved this, this feeling of just being taken. She also knew she was very good at it, so that satisfied her also. Not today, but some other time, she'd like for him to fuck her face while she fingered herself. That was her favorite thing. She felt sexy and in control at the same time being taken advantage of, if that made sense.

"Vicki. Babe. It's...about...to...happen. What do you..where?" Jeff spoke between clenched teeth.

She couldn't exactly answer with her mouth full, so she played charades and wrapped her arms around his hips, keeping him buried deep in her mouth.

"Goddamn." It was his undoing. Jeff let out a stream of grunts as he thrust a few last times and he came.

He released her hair so she could pull off, because they hadn't discussed that either, and much to his surprise, and yes, delight, she didn't pull away. She kept her arms around his waist, and her nails dug into his back as she swallowed. Spurt for spurt, she swallowed and kept him deep. It was hot. Fuck. It was downright nasty, in the best kind of way.

Vicki let off the pressure and backed away slightly, conscious of the fact he was sensitive, and gently removed him from her mouth.

Jeff's eyes were closed and he was panting. He took three steps back and leaned into the back of the couch.

Vicki sat back on her heels. His eyes blasted her.

"Victoria."

"Jeffery."

"What the fuck kind of vixen have you been hiding behind that sweet sunshiny disposition?"

The most beautiful smile graced her face. She was still on her knees, her hair was mussed, her chest and face were flushed pink, and she couldn't have looked more sultry and innocent at the same time.

"I guess it's lucky you decided to find out for yourself."

"I've been an idiot for six years. I should have asked you out on day one."

"Why, because I give excellent blow jobs?"

"Partially." Jeff laughed. "No. You're... special. There's a lot more to you than meets the eye, and I plan on figuring it all out."

"You've got that much time?"

"Baby, for you, I've got all the time in the world."

Vicki laughed and stood up. Jeff stared at her body, feeling his cock twitch. It was still hard, but now it was aware of the naked woman in front of him.

"Vicki..." Jeff pushed off the couch and closed the distance in three steps. "My god..."

Jeff extended his hand and placed it on her thigh. She was wet. Really wet. The insides of her thighs were glistening with her juices. He felt a jolt in his belly and his eyes shut again. This woman was going to be the death of him.

"Sorry, I'll go clean up." For the first time Vicki felt uncomfortable.

"Don't you dare!" Jeff reached out and snatched her arm. He reeled her into his embrace.

"I'm sorry, I-"

"Stop. Vicki, why are you apologizing? That is the fucking sexiest thing I've ever seen. That's for me. I do that to you. You thinking about me, you giving me head did that to you. That's hot. My god, don't you ever apologize."

She didn't respond. His cock was lying upwards along their bellies, so she reached and pushed it down, moving so it went between her legs. Jeff's breath sucked in between his teeth. She wound her arms around his neck, and his hands dropped to her hips. They started to sway along to the music.

Jeff's eyes flickered to her lips, then to her eyes. She wriggled her hips slightly, and he felt his cock press up between her lips. She was so, so wet. As they moved, he slid around between her legs. He dipped his head and captured her lips, immediately dipping his tongue into her mouth. Her tongue rose to meet his and they dueled.

Vicki's knees went weak as his tongue dipped into her mouth and retreated, over and over, slowly, mimicking their next move. Meanwhile, her already dripping pussy continued to pulse.

Jeff started walking forward, making her walk backwards as he headed toward the back of the house. Vicki tore her mouth away and laughed, pulling away from him. His cock slipped from between her legs and bobbed, slick with her juices.

"This has to be a world record." Jeff laughed as he fisted his cock, sliding easily up and down the length.

"That's not fair. Let go of that." Vicki's breath caught at his action. That was freaking hot.

Jeff followed her to the bedroom.

"Can I be frank?"

"I don't like butt stuff, so I'd prefer you stay Vicki."

She rolled her eyes. He smiled. God she was gorgeous.

"I don't usually get off. If I don't, don't feel bad."

"I need a list of every ex-boyfriend, ex-lover, ex idiot. Just stop talking about your past because it's been full of ass hats and idiots. Here's the deal. You're fucking gorgeous, your fucking amazing, and I'm going to fuck you, and lick you, and touch you and taste you until you not only get off, but until you're begging me to stop. You got it?"

Again, she didn't answer, but ran across the room to him. Jeff swept her into his arms and kissed her, hard. He walked her to the bed and pushed her down. He walked away for a moment and went into the bathroom, coming back with a towel.

"You're very juicy. I'm going to get as much of it as I can, but we may need this."

Vicki laid back and shut her eyes at his words. Why was he so freaking perfect?

He stood at the foot of the bed and leaned down, dragging his fingertips along her lower legs. He grabbed her ankles and jerked her down so that her butt was on the edge, her legs hanging over, feet on the floor. He grabbed a pillow and tossed it down, then hit his knees in front of her.

He started kissing her thighs, his hands on the outsides, stroking her with his fingertips. Already she moaned. She was on fire. He wanted to take his time, but she was about where he had been. She needed release, then he could get to know her. He made quick work to the apex of her legs.

Her scent enveloped him, god she smelled and tasted so good.. So musky. So much like a woman. He hooked his hand where her leg attached to her body and pushed her thigh out. Her lips parted and he marveled at her wetness. She was slick and shining, and he went in for the kill.

"Jeff! God!" Vicki bucked as his tongue dove straight inside her. How fucking long was his tongue?

He lapped at her, moaning against her most sensitive flesh, god she tasted good. He moved his head back and forth, letting his stubble scrape against her most sensitive skin. She whimpered. He bathed her with his tongue, cleaning her up. His tongue flicked across her clit a few times and she almost teleported across the room. She was wound for sound. He dipped his tongue inside her again and pulsed.

"What...the...hell..." Vicki gasped, her hands fisting in the comforter as she squirmed beneath his expert mouth.

"Come on baby. I want to see what you taste like when you cum."

Jeff pushed his tongue on her clit, sucked and lapped at it, and after a few moments Vicki gasped and her hips lifted off the bed, slamming into his mouth. She pulsed beneath him as he kept his mouth suctioned around her as she came back to earth.

"Perfect. Just like I thought." He dropped his mouth to her opening and lapped at her.

"I'm going to pass out. I've never .. that doesn't..sorry I'll shut up."

"Best plan."

"Jeff?"

"Yes baby?"

"I'd like to feel you inside me now."

Jeff didn't answer, he just stood up, and Vicki scooted her way back up to a normal position on the bed.

"I've been waiting for this." He crawled up the length of her, settling in between her legs.

"You and me both." Vicki smiled.

She reached and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, drawing him down to kiss her . Jeff went willingly. This girl...was someone special. And he promised right then he would treat her like it.

Jeff pulled back and smiled. "You ready?"

"Seriously? It's like the Potomac river in here." Vicki rolled her eyes.

"Good answer." He huffed a laugh.

She tried to pull him close, but he pushed back.

"I want to see your face." He reached down and grabbed his cock, guiding it to her entrance. He pushed forward an inch, and Vicki's eyes widened slightly. He watched her as he pushed slowly forward until he was fully inside. He rocked a little, giving a small thrust and she sucked air between her teeth.

He slid in so, so easily, her silken wetness guiding his way. She fit snugly around him, like she was made for him. No, that was too cliché. But it was the truth. He began moving. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist. It effectively changed the angle and he groaned. He thrust into her over and over, feeling her walls pulse around him. Her breasts bounced, jolting with his thrusts. Almost like his dream, but better.

He captured one of her nipples in his mouth, sucking and laving his tongue across it, then giving the same attention to the other. Her breath quickened, and her hands dropped to his shoulder blades, her fingers digging into his muscle.

Here it is... here she goes. Jeff rested his weight on his left arm while he increased the speed of his thrusts, and reached between them with his right hand and found her clit.

Vicki moaned, her hips thrusting up to meet his. His thumb circled quickly, increasing pressure as her moans increased with every breath she took. That auburn hair in his dream was really spread across the pillow as she writhed and whimpered his name, and her head tossed back and forth. His literal dream was coming true. And it was so much more than he expected.

"Jeff.."

He dropped from bracing his weight with his hand to using his forearm, bringing his face down to hers. He kissed his way up her neck to her ear and whispered.

"Come on baby, I know you want to cum. Cum for me. Cum around me. Come on baby. Give yourself to me." He groaned as his words caused her pussy to clamp around him.

"God...Jeff..here.." She whimpered as she jolted as she came.

Jeff quitting rubbing her clit, but left his hand where it was. He gave a few last thrusts and a groan tore from his throat as he followed her over the edge.

"So much for making love all night long."

Jeff's eyes twitched open. "What time is it?"

"Not quite five."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep."

They had ended up on their own sides of the bed. Vicki was laying facing him, her hair a riotous mess on the pillows, her shoulders and upper breasts bare with the sheet barely covering them.

"You are so beautiful." He rolled onto his side.

"You are too." Vicki leaned up on her elbow, the sheet falling and exposing one breast. She leaned towards him and dropped a kiss on his mouth.

"You're off today right?"

"Yes. What do you want to do?"

"This." Vicki dipped under the sheets.

"Oh. Sold."

"Sleepyhead."

"Jesus. What time is it now?" Jeff jerked awake. The sun was beating through the bedroom window.

"Almost nine. You must be worn out."

"You have no idea." He leaned over and tangled his hand in her hair, drawing her in for a kiss.

"This has been the best date." Vicki pulled away and got up, heading for the bathroom. Jeff heard the shower turn on, and he jumped up and followed her.

"Hey Vick, Prince Charming is here."

"Thanks Pauline." She laughed and rolled her eyes.

It had been six months since that fateful haircut, and things were progressing nicely. Jeff's lease was up, so they had made the big decision for him to move in with her. He was still technically moving his stuff, but had been staying there for a week or so. He only had a few days left at his apartment so he took some vacation time to get it all finished.

He was all but perfect. He got up before her most days because he went for a jog or to the gym, so she woke up to coffee already made every day (except their days off. They didn't get out of bed unless it was together.) Sometimes he drove her to work for no reason other than he wanted to take care of her.

The bell above the door jingled, announcing his arrival.

"Hey baby."

"Hey, I'm just finishing my weekly cleaning job. Give me five."