Dream a Little Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not a problem. Hey Pauline, what's happening?"

Vicki smiled as she went back around the corner. See finished sweeping the break room and laundry room, and put a new load of towels in the washer. She turned with the laundry basket of towels fresh out of the dryer to fold them, and squeaked. Jeff was leaning on the doorjamb.

"You scared me. What are you doing?"

"Watching you. You're so beautiful and you don't even know how much."

"Bye Vick! The front door is locked! See you Saturday!"

"Bye Paul!"

The backdoor slammed shut, and they heard the doorknob turn as Pauline twisted, checking to make sure it was locked.

"Well, this is an interesting development." Jeff smiled and pushed off the doorframe.

"Oh no, no way Jose. Let's get out of here." Vicki laughed and dropped the laundry basket on the utility table and tried to dart past him.

"I had my first..well, second fantasy about you here. I think it's only fitting we christen it." He caught her by the wrist.

"This is my job ya pervert." But she stopped, only exerting a very small amount of pressure on his grip on her wrist.

"All the more reason." His eyes, his voice, and his hand all pulled her in.

She came to rest against his chest, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. His hands dropped to her waist, and he unfastened her pants, pulling them down over her hips. Vicki reached and unzipped his pants and he pushed her away from him as he twirled her around.

"Washer." He pushed her forward to the washing machine, and when she started to turn around he stopped her, bending her over.

His cock sprang free from his pants and he could see her wetness glistening on her lips.

"Really? You say no, but you're so wet and ready I can see it." Jeff stepped into place behind her.

"You know I'm always ready for you." Vicki wriggled her ass back against him, and that was all the invitation he needed.

Jeff found her entrance, met with no resistance and he slid home in one thrust. Vicki cried out as her back arched. He grabbed her long hair in his fist and pulled her head back as he started thrusting. His hips slammed into hers and every time she whimpered, moaned, or whispered yes, or said his name. She spread her legs a little farther and tilted her hips, trying to maximize the sensation. He grit his teeth and drove into her harder, faster.

Vicki reached down and found her clit, rubbing it quickly, and within moments she came, her walls pulsating around him, and Jeff quickly followed her over the edge. This was a woman who knew what she wanted and when and how to get it. And damn if it didn't turn him on every time she did that. It had nothing to do with his abilities to please her. They just both enjoyed it. They were so in tune he could almost just look at her and she would get wet. But every time she reached and pleasured herself, something primal ripped in his gut and he couldn't get enough.

"Let's go. You know what that does to me." Jeff stepped back and tucked himself back into his pants.

"Why do you think I do it?" Vicki smiled and brought her hand to her mouth, sucking the tip of her forefinger.

Jeff's eyes narrowed and his cock sprang back to life.

"Car! Now!"

She walked past him and he grabbed the hair at the nape of her neck, tilting her head back to kiss her. He tasted her on her lips and it drove him wild. He released her abruptly and slapped her ass.

"Let's go." And he took off past her.

The drive home was sexually charged, and when Jeff got that aroused he was almost...gruff. Brooding. Cranky. And every aspect of that turned Vicki on.

She jumped out of the car the second it came to a stop and ran in the house. Jeff was close behind her, but she stripped as she went, and fell onto the bed on her back. He made it to the doorway and was stripping his clothes off when he stopped at the sight on the bed.

Vicki was on her back, naked, legs spread, pleasuring herself. Her right hand massaged her clit and her left hand was up on her breasts, pinching and pulling her nipples. Her eyes were shut, and she lifted her hips and let her fingers dip down into her wetness, she spread it up and went back to work on her clit.

Jeff slowly finished undressing, watching the show on the bed the whole time. He didn't even blink for fear it was a figment of his imagination.

He slowly, gently, sat on the edge of the bed as to not disturb her. Vicki was lost in the moment, and he watched up close as she pleasured herself. Finally he couldn't take it anymore, and he reached out and slid a finger inside her. Vicki gasped and her eyes popped open.

"Keep going. God you're sexy."

He moved his finger inside her, rubbing against her, feeling the flutters of her muscles. He would stop and just let her use his finger as another tool to pleasure her. She rode his hand, and finally reached down and grabbed his wrist, asking for his help. He began moving his finger in earnest. After a few more moments she came, legs shaking as she pulsed around him.

"Every time I think I have you figured out, you pull some shit like this."

Jeff climbed on top of her and drove his cock home.

It had been a year. A really, really good year. Amazing really. Unrealistically good. Sure, they'd argued a handful of times, but for the most part they were compatible. They complimented each other. Yin and yang. Sometimes Jeff thought it was too good to be true. But he kept to his promise of their first date, to show her what she deserved, and that's what he had done. In turn, she had blossomed into a self-assured, confident, funny, gorgeous woman.

"Baby, you almost ready?"

"Yep. I'm excited to go dancing!"

"I'm excited to celebrate the anniversary of my first best blow job ever." Jeff straightened his collar.

"You're an idiot." Vicki came out of the bedroom, a swirl of her perfume announcing her arrival.

"You...are...stunning." Jeff's mouth went dry.

"Thanks, you clean up nice yourself. Mmm, stubble. I bet I know what you're going to do with that later." Vicki winked as she slipped on the blazer over her knee length black dress.

"You can't wear that."

"Why?"

"I can't handle it."

"Mmm, sir, wait 'til you find out something else about my outfit."

"What?"

Vicki was by the door, and Jeff was grabbing his keys. He turned and she lifted up her dress, exposing her bare pussy.

"GO PUT PANTIES ON!"

"No. God, I bet I have juice all over my thighs again. Let's go."

"Jesus god help me." Jeff shut his eyes and headed for the door.

"I'm having a great time." Vicki whispered as they danced. Michael Buble again. Would that guy ever go out of style?

"Me too baby. Happy anniversary."

"Happy anniversary."

Jeff had made arrangements at this, their favorite place. They were regulars. If they had a date night this is where they came. So Kathy, the owner, knew it was their anniversary. So they hung signs, and made a canopy of string lights over a private table in the corner. It was close enough to the dance floor but tucked around the corner to include some privacy.

"This was really sweet, getting Kathy and her people involved."

"I gotta keep my girl being my girl." He dropped a kiss on her forehead.

"I think we are both damn near perfect partners. Do you suppose our other relationships didn't work out because we were meant to be together? I mean at the risk of sounding creepy and stalkerish."

"I've wondered that myself. I'm glad all your exes were asshats. Because I get to call you mine now."

Vicki smiled and kissed his jaw.

"I'd also like to call you mine...forever."

"You're a sweetie." Vicki laughed.

"I mean.. I like you so much I'd like to get the government involved."

Vicki stopped dancing. "What are you talking about?"

Jeff stepped back and grabbed her hands.

"I want you to marry me."

"You're joking."

"I've never been more serious. You are a breath of fresh air. You're not like anyone I've ever known, and I want to spend the next hundred years getting to know you in a hundred different ways. Marry me."

Jeff pulled a ring box out of his pocket. Vicki looked up into her eyes and saw her future staring back at her.

"Of course. Of course I will. I love you."

"I love you." Jeff slipped the ring on her finger and pulled her in for a kiss.

"This is unreal"

"The best kind of fairytale."

"Jeff..oh god.." Vicki arched up into him as she came.

"Baby, you fuck better than my girlfriend." Jeff huffed a laugh as he rolled off of her.

"Shut up." Vicki laughed and pulled her hair out from under his shoulder.

"I'm serious. Married sex is different. Didn't that feel different?"

"Yep, felt like I'm done giving blow jobs. Hey!" She yelped as he smacked her ass.

"All jokes aside. I'm a very lucky guy. One, that I didn't get the title of uncle pervy and you never cut my hair again, and two that you agreed to that date.. and three, that you are the person you are. I love you, Mrs. Jeff Robertson."

"All jokes aside, you're lucky I liked you or you would have been uncle pervy. And two, that you like fat chicks, and three, that you are the man you are, and the man that's shown me how I should be treated. You really are Prince Charming. Even if you don't put the new toilet paper on the holder." Vicki laughed and Jeff leaned down, smothering it with a kiss.