Dream a Little Dream

Story Info
The most unlikely things can bring people together.
9k words
4.62
10.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their bodies came together, her hands clutching at his shoulders; his hands pulling at her hips. Once aligned, Jeff rubbed against her and she moaned. She opened her legs and wriggled around, trying to get him between her legs. He slid his fingers beneath the waistband of her panties and shoved them down. Her face met his and she welcomed his tongue into her mouth. Their breath mingled as their hands searched, and finally, Jeff got her panties down her legs.

It was primal and the need to sheath himself inside her was almost killing him. They readjusted for a second, and as soon as she kicked her panties off one foot and parted her legs for him, Jeff lunged between them. She was hot and slick, and his cock bumped against her entrance briefly before he thrust and slid home. Every inch was surrounded by wet heat that fluttered as she clamped herself around him.

Jeff began rocking against her, and her head tossed. Her long auburn hair was spread underneath her and mostly covered the pillow. He reached and grabbed a fistful, pulling her head so that her neck was exposed. As he increased the speed of the thrusting, he leaned in and kissed his way up her throat to her jaw.

In their rush they hadn't gotten completely naked, and he watched her breasts jostle in their lacy confinement. Her nipples had come free of the material, each thrust causing them to rake against the lace, and they remained puckered into tight buds. Jeff shifted and stretched his head down to capture them in his mouth in turn.

She was constantly moaning or whimpering, and her hands clutched at his back. She was close...her pussy clamped and released as rhythmically as he pumped into her. He was close also, and he let go and gave it his all. Her eyes popped open as she gasped, and they stared at each other until she came. Her head tossed one last time and her eyes closed, a stream of breathy moans escaping her. Jeff gritted his teeth and finally yelled out as he followed her over the brink.

Jeff sat straight up, panting. He was covered in sweat. Reaching over, he flipped on the lamp on his nightstand. A quick glance around the room proved he was alone...and a quick glance under the blankets proved he was thirty years old and had just had a wet dream.

He got up and changed into clean pajama pants, then went to the kitchen to get a drink of water. His mind was reeling from the dream that he remembered vividly; especially since the partner of his mind was not an ex-girlfriend or even someone he fantasized about. Well, until now apparently. He held the glass up to his forehead and closed his eyes. That was totally out of the blue...unusual...and he felt like a pervert.

For some reason though, he couldn't get the vision of her hair splayed on the pillow and the brightness of her eyes out of his head. As the minutes passed, the details of the dream wisped away like smoke, but still-frames of it circled in his mind. Jeff downed the rest of the water and set the cup on the counter. He was going back to bed...and he wondered if the green-eyed vixen would come with him.

~*~

The day had started like any other. Vicki had gotten to work and checked her book, seeing that she had quite a day ahead of her. After the first handful of people, she was ready for someone normal, and luckily, the appointment right after lunch was one of her favorites.

"Hey, how's it goin'?" Vicki flicked the cape around his shoulders.

"Not bad, how've you been?"

"Can't complain. Same as usual?" Vicki grabbed the clippers and turned as she snapped the attachment on.

"Yep. Well, I guess I do have some news. Me and Janice broke up."

"What? You guys were together forever!"

He launched into the tale, and Vicki started cutting, her mind spinning. When she had first started doing his hair, she had been attached. Then when she was single, he had a girlfriend. And so it went over the past six years. They flip-flopped being in relationships. There had been a time when she held hope that he would ask her out, but that flame burnt out quickly. He was a good looking guy, nice, and he wasn't without companionship for long.

"So that about sums it up I guess. It's been...well, it was right after my last haircut."

"Jeff, that's crazy. But apparently, she wasn't right for you. So I guess you'll just have to man up and find the next one." Vicki winked at him through the mirror.

Before he quite knew what he was doing, his mouth opened.

"I can't believe I'm getting ready to tell you this...but I...well, shit."

Vicki cocked her head to the side, her hand stilled, the clippers buzzing next to his head. She tossed her auburn hair over her shoulder.

"Tell me what?"

"Well, I had...er, I had a sex dream about you."

To her credit, Vicki didn't pass out or take off running. One gracefully arched brow rose, and she said, "Did you?"

"Yeah. I did. I woke up and was like, what the hell? I don't remember all of it, but...it was graphic." In his mind's eye he saw his semen-splattered pajama pants.

"No kidding. That's random. You probably did say what the hell." Vicki laughed.

"Yeah. I mean no. It was good, er, I don't remember it." Jeff cursed himself inwardly. He couldn't meet her eyes. And he couldn't imagine what would have made him tell her that. What a freakin' moron. You don't just tell your hair stylist that you had a dirty dream about her. Jeff squirmed in his seat.

Vicki was impressed with herself and her outward calm. That raised eyebrow was as much of a reaction as she would let herself have. Inside, she was bursting. She wanted to laugh at Jeff's discomfort, wanted to laugh because she was embarrassed. She spun the chair away from the mirror so she could cut the other side of his head, but really, she didn't want him to see her face that was turning to red it was almost purple.

She bit down on the inside of her lip to keep from laughing. Her mind was whirring as fast as the motor in the clippers...so he had a sex dream about her, did he? Hmm. As far as she could tell, you don't have those over someone you don't like, or aren't attracted to. It was quite an interesting development.

Vicki finished the work with the clippers, then turned him and laid the back of the seat down so she could shampoo him. Jeff had skipped around his embarrassing announcement and had started telling her about a trip he was taking. Vicki listened enough to mutter the occasional encouraging comment, but her brain was elsewhere.

Vicki looked at him. Really looked. He was attractive. Medium build, brown hair that she expertly cut, and she knew that a startling shade of blue hid behind his eyelids. He had a good jaw, and his nose was a little on the large side, but it wasn't out of place on his face. All in all, he was a good looking guy.

When Vicki had first started, another girl did his hair. When she quit, Vicki took him over. At that time, she had thought he was cute. He would come straight from work in dress pants and a button down shirt and tie, and Vicki always thought he was sexy. He would take off his tie and unbutton the first few buttons, leaving his undershirt peeking out. For some reason, Vicki always had the urge to place her lips on his collarbone.

As Vicki rinsed out the conditioner, she had the urge to trace his lips with her tongue. Giving herself a mental shake, she turned off the water and grabbed a towel. Jeff sat up, and she dried his hair gently, then traded the towel for a comb and shears.

"Wow. I'm sorry. Now we're awkward. What kind of douche bag tells their hair stylist they had a sex dream about them?"

Jeff just couldn't let it go. He had to apologize for telling her. This haircut wasn't as open and easy as the rest of them. He felt like a total pervert for it happening, let alone telling her.

Vicki bust out laughing.

"Oh, Jeff, you're miserable aren't you?"

"Basically, yeah. Yeah, I am." His shoulders shook as he huffed a laugh along with her.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to laugh like that. But it's just funny. And I'm nervous."

"Don't be nervous. I'm an ass for telling you."

Jeff glanced over his shoulder with a grin on his face, and Vicki felt like someone punched her in the stomach. His eyes were shining with glee, and that smile...She watched as the light in his eyes changed. She had the feeling that he was really seeing her for the first time. Vicki felt herself flush, and she glanced away, grabbing the bottle of gel. Then she trimmed up his neck and whipped the cape off with a flourish.

"There ya be, sir. Good as new."

"Thank you. That feels a lot better."

As he paid and they booked his next appointment, they were all business. But Vicki thought she could still see a gleam of... something, in his eyes. As he pushed out the door, she watched him walk to his car. She caught her bottom lip between her teeth and considered the possibilities.

"Vicki, you're not going to believe what my grandson did. He stole my car! Then he..."

Mrs. Summerfield continued her rambling as they walked together back to her station. She had to put Jeff out of her mind, and she kept him there for the rest of the day. But that night when she got home... she had some thinking to do.

'Moron! Moron! Moron! So, how have you been? Me? Well, just having dreams about fucking your brains out. What the hell was I thinking!' Jeff mentally beat himself up all the way to the car. He wasn't even really sure why he had the dream. Maybe being without a girlfriend left him with too much pent up sexual energy? That had to be the reason.

'I wonder how much she really looks like she did in my dream. Do you think... No, idiot. That's enough - just stop thinking before you really make an ass of yourself...more of an ass.'

Jeff slammed his hands against the steering wheel before he took off and drove away from the curb. Now his haircuts were going to be awkward. But, she was a professional, so she wouldn't bring it up again... it probably didn't even phase her. How many guys hit on her in a day? She probably had a little black book in her drawer next to her brushes and combs.

Still... she was on his mind for the rest of the day.

Vicki threw herself onto the couch when she got home. After nine hours at work, most of them on her feet, she was ready to collapse. Her stomach growled and she growled back at it...if only she could skip dinner and fall asleep. It was not to be. Between that and the fact her bra and shoes were still on...

Begrudgingly, Vicki climbed up and headed to the kitchen. She grabbed a pint of chocolate ice cream from the freezer and tossed a bag of popcorn into the microwave. She propped her hips against the kitchen counter and licked the spoon while she toed off her shoes. As the aroma of buttered popcorn filled the kitchen, she heard her cell phone go off.

Darting into the other room, she realized she had a couple new text messages.

"No freakin' way." Vicki started as she saw they were from Jeff.

'Sorry for being such a douche today. I never should have said anything. Please don't hate me, lol.'

The next one read, 'Ya know what, I'm not sorry I said it. I looked at you today, really looked at you good, and I don't know why I never saw it before. You're gorgeous and sexy and funny, and any guy would be lucky to have you. Apparently it took my subconscious to point it out to me.'

Ice cream dripped from the spoon onto the floor, but Vicki barely noticed. She sat down on the arm of the couch and debated on texting him back...then couldn't come up with anything to say.

Jeff threw his phone across the room onto the chair. What the hell was he thinking, sending that second one! She probably thought he was nut job stalker at this rate. But at the same time, he knew he was right for sending it. Vicki deserved to know how he felt...even if he himself wasn't sure exactly how he did feel.

All he knew was that he had a dirty dream, he saw her in person, and he was attracted to her. Maybe he would get lucky, and she would feel the same way too. Did he want her to? He raked his hand through his hair in frustration. He couldn't get her out of his head. When he shut his eyes, he saw her staring back at him as her mouth parted as she came. When he opened his eyes, he saw her naked, ready and willing.

"What is it going to take to get her outta my head?" Jeff spoke aloud.

His cell phone buzzed and he dove across the room for it.

'I don't hate you. It was awkward, but we'll get past it. Thank you, for the compliments. To be honest, I'd had a bit of a crush on you when I first started doing your hair. Didn't figure you'd ever be attracted to me though, lol.'

Jeff didn't know he was attracted to her until recently, but the fact that she'd had a crush on him at one point made his stomach tighten. Maybe there was something there after all.

The next month passed quickly, and Jeff was a mess by the time his haircut rolled around. He had Vicki had been texting each other pretty frequently, so he was over the initial embarrassment, but still he hadn't seen her face to face. They had discussed going out, but it hadn't happened yet.

"Hey! What's up?" Vicki grabbed the cape and stood to the side of her chair expectantly.

"Not a thing. Just working, going to the gym, the usual. I'm pretty boring this time."

"Nah. You're just in a dry spell." Vicki laughed as she flicked the cape around him.

"Yeah, I guess. I was hoping you'd help with that."

The silence stretched for decades, but it couldn't have been more than two seconds. Vicki heard herself swallow. "That's the plan."

Now it was her turn to be horrified. She'd said a few racy things through their messages, but face to face was ten times worse.

"If I do something, will you be mad?"

"Like what?"

Jeff spun his chair and caught her wrists, pulling her to stand as close as possible. He exerted gentle, yet steady pressure and it caused her to lean forward. When she was a hairsbreadth away, Jeff pressed his lips against hers. Vicki's initial shock had her pulling back, and Jeff stood, following her. His breath fanned her face as his lips sought hers.

Their position was awkward; there wasn't enough room for one person to stand between the chair and station, let alone two. But it was happening. The shelf bit into her lower back, and Jeff was close...too close. The hard planes of his body fitted against hers, and when his lips took hold once more, Vicki found herself winding her arms around his neck and tipping her hips upward towards him.

Jeff's hand plunged into the hair at the nape of her neck, and he used it to his advantage, tilting her head to better plunder her mouth. He deepened the kiss and with one hand in her hair, the other on the side of her face, his thumb grazed her bottom lip, pulling it down as he took her mouth; claimed it.

Vicki's breath caught and she tore her mouth away. She was panting, her breasts heaving under her blouse, nipples hard and pressing against the fabric. Jeff was aroused, his cock hard and pressing against her lower belly. Her eyes dropped to his mouth as her fingertips rose to her lips.

He hadn't shaved, so the five o'clock shadow had irritated her skin, but somehow it turned her on. What would that slight stubble feel like between her legs?

"You have to sit down."

"Yes."

"I've got to cut your hair."

"I know."

"Sit down."

"Go out with me tonight."

"Sit. Down." Vicki glanced up and caught her bottom lip between her teeth at the intensity in his eyes.

Jeff sat, his eyes never leaving hers.

She swallowed hard and cut his hair, her breathing never returned to a normal rate the whole time. She was wet. Every time she moved she felt it. Every nerve ending was alive in her entire body, and they were all straining towards him.

She managed to finish the haircut, and they did it in silence. As she shampooed his hair he shut his eyes and she got a small reprieve. But she looked at him laying back and though about straddling his face. She mentally shook herself.

Jeff stood up and Vicki saw the outline of his cock through his pants. He was as hard as she was wet still. She stared for probably a few seconds too long, and tore her gaze back up to his face. Jeff smirked. He knew. He moved his hand and adjusted himself to where it wasn't screaming at the world he was aroused, but only after he gave a couple strokes through his pants.

Vicki's eyes widened incredulously. Her lips parted and she licked them.

They were six feet away from each other, and it may has well have been an inch or a mile. Her mind was flooded with images of what sex would be like with him. His mind was full of memories of his dream. To think. This all started with a dream.

"Jeff?"

"Yes?"

Vicki took the few steps to close the distance. She bit her bottom lip.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Anything."

She leaned in, her chin lining up by his jaw.

"Don't shave."

"You like the stubble?" Jeff rubbed his chin with his hand.

"Not necessarily. But I do want to find out what it feels like between my legs before you get rid of it."

Jeff's body jerked and as he reached for her, Vicki sidestepped him and headed around the corner into the main part of the salon.

He paid, all but slamming his money down. His jaw was clenched, he was breathing through his nose. Vicki smirked, very pleased with herself.

"So, I'll see you at 6?"

"Be ready." Jeff spoke through clenched teeth and Vicki laughed out loud.

Vicki flew home and showered and shaved, put on fresh make up and had just finished blow drying her hair when the doorbell rang. She wasn't dressed yet. And it was only 5:50. She made the decision to make his life miserable and wrapped her towel back around her.

"You're early." She proclaimed as she opened the door.

Her breath caught in her throat. He hadn't shaved, but he had trimmed it up. His hair was perfect. He had on tight fitting jeans and a button down shirt tucked in under a black blazer. Business casual. He also had a bouquet of flowers. He also had the hottest blue eyes she had ever seen.

"Early is on time. On time is late. And according to that, you're late. Unless that's a new dress?" Jeff gestured at her towel.

"I'm late apparently. Please, come in. Let me throw these in water." Vicki accepted the flowers and headed into the kitchen, very aware of her nakedness beneath the towel.

"Nice place."

"Thanks, I like it. Have a seat, I'll be back in a minute."

When she disappeared from view, Jeff's head rolled back. Sweet Jesus. This was torture. Pure. Torture. He tried to take his mind off of it, so he glanced around her house. It was tidy, smelled like lemon and lavender, and it was homey. There must have been a hundred pictures on the walls of nature scenes and positive quotes. It was comfortable. Like her.

Vicki quickly threw on a black bra and panties set, skinny jeans, black half boots, and a black tank top with a leopard print kimono on over top of it. Giving her hair one last fluff, she flipped off the light and headed into the living room.

"Ready?"

Jeff turned from his perusal of the knickknacks on the shelf in the kitchen and his eyes widened.

"You look amazing."

"Thanks, you aren't looking too shabby yourself. Nice haircut."

He stepped forward and took her hand. "Let's get out of here before something happens."

Vicki's trail of laughter ushered them out the front door.

They had a great time. After the first drink they both relaxed and were able to have easier conversation. Ever since he told her about the dream it had been slightly awkward. Most of their awkwardness now was that they were both aroused and wanted each other. But it was like they were going through the motions to get to that point.

The second drink led them to some heavier flirtation.

The third drink had them up on the dancefloor, slow dancing to Michael Buble, holding each other way too close.