All Comments on 'Dream a Little Dream Of Me Pt. 02a'

by RobertaBob

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What in the actual fuck was this? The first chapter was so good too. You could have literally not introduced anyone and have a great thought experiment about whether or not thinking about others while having sex with a loved one should be considered infidelity or not. Instead it reads like a high-school boys fantasy. Loving wife's needs to be split into two catagories with more serious stories were the sex is incidental vs just plain wank stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seriously WTF!

Dylan1Dylan1over 2 years ago

I absolutely love this 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

DER!!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

How is he going to explain this to his parents?

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Truly worth 5stars

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Well, you did it- got yourself out of that corner you painted yourself in, in part 1. Picked up every loose thread and tied them into a neat bow. Well done, with a bonus thrown in with the conversation had with his parents. That was hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! 5 Stars. This gem is outside the box. Keep writing!

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

I think two of the classifications for voting should be highly creative, and boring. This is highly creative and somewhat boring, but still a fun read.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Wow…I didn’t see it going in this direction. All the way up until he left his parents home I thought this was a reasonable tale, then somehow I miss or didn’t see the crazy Twilight Zone turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While I'm not sure I agree with the direction this went, especially his reaction to Justine (Chris was still cheating, the partner's sex doesn't matter) and the ultimate polyamoric finish, there's no question that this was extremely well written and, with part 1, truly and exceptionally creative. Sure, it'd be nice to know how the dreams happened in the first place, but as you said . . . Twilight Zone. Outstanding!

.

Looking forward to parts 2b-z!

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

Damn. A FMF marriage. Yeah, that could work, it seems the ladies can take care of each other when he's worn out.

Legally, I guess it's technically bigamy but there's no state document. I was taught seven years constitutes common law marriage... Divorce would be a real biotch. Is he supporting two wives? Shared expenses! Polygamy? Polyamory?

Telepathy over two states away? Neat concept. Justine, not Justin. But she was "full", stretched.

Thank you for writing this and sharing. I love, love, love your writing. Always 5 ⭐️s.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Sorry, just couldn't get my head around the story. 3*

tangledweedtangledweedover 2 years ago

RobertaBob is sneakily working his way up the charts with original ideas and the HDKish humorous running commentary.

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Hez gonna be one worn out fella

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

imagination- great

story- not so much

we have mental trauma-check

cheating- check

happy ending- only in fantasy land

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

No, those who claim this was well written....yeah because they wanked to it, not because it was actually well written. It was tolerable at best.

She was still a cheating twat, but this was such a slogfest I didnt make it all the way down the first page.

It might be an outside the box story it just didnt click, at least for me.

Bham487Bham487over 2 years ago

This was a ridiculous ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not a Loving Wives story. Group Sex? Erotic Couplings? Fantasy/Science Fiction? So did he kill his parents? Polyamory is like junk food, or drugs. Fun at first, but eventually it ruins your life. OK, maybe just makes you really really ugly, and disgusting. Glad you think its such a great idea. If I knew you well enough to hate you I would wish polyamory upon you. Hey, maybe thousands of years of civilization's love affair with monogamy is just a fluke. I'm sure the current young hip bitcoinistas will figure out how to make it work. Long term? Sorry to be so mean; go ahead and try it. You don't need to let us know how it works out. There is not a plane crash that wasn't preceded by a plane flight. Enjoy your flight. And thanks for the effort.

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

Interesting twist. Definitely more of a happy ending conclusion than I expected at the end of chapter 1.

Not sure this is really the natural ending based on the direction chapter one was heading.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Not my thing, although unique.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am somewhat disappointed with the way this turned out. Part one was so fantastic, you could have done amazing things with it, maybe she sees her dream Justin, or meets him somehow, then does she or doesn’t she, can her love for her husband keep her from tasting the forbidden fruit. Instead I think the threesome thing was just a cop out to turn this into just another erotic coupling story.

Robertabob, I’m not trying to insult you, you are a good writer, I guess I let the extraordinary first part build up my expectations too high. Thanks for your time and effort.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

It's sometimes forgotten that every single written word, every recorded thought or flight of fancy is the visible manifestation of the creative energies of a unique human mind. Or, absent focused, purposeful, creative energies, perhaps they are just a whimsical rambling or a Jackson Pollock stab into the heart of artistic orthodoxy. Hell, Dr. Seuss did it. Why not Thee or We, You see? Both him and me and a lot of Thee. That makes We.

.

5/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

after part 1 this chapter is not at all what I expected. He was far too calm in chapter 1. He put up night after night of hearing her climax over some other guy and tell him her dream man was basically way better than her husband. So what happens? Turns out it is a female and they all live happily ever after?

Oh - and the sex talk with his parents? What the fuck! He goes to have a serious talk and his mom says had he been earlier he would have caught her with her legs up and open? Dad with Viagra can go hours but the problem is she is dry? Whoes parents talk like that to their kid especially when he is there for a serious life talk!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never have commented before, but what freaking drivel!

1959richard21959richard2over 2 years ago

Realization of the dream-person, took all the suspense out of the story.

How could a spouse defend against an idea. In this case, the appearance reduced the tension/actions, drama, of this story.

Gave this chapter 3⭐️s...You need to keep working on improving the plot of your storyline RobertBob. This went from exciting new idea to mediocre cheater story.

Thank you for the effort.

I'm

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it, super weird and hilarious

Davidj001Davidj001about 2 years ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣two cats arguing in an alley".🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

TechumsahTechumsahabout 2 years ago

two cats in an alley.....haha my wife said that was the funniest line she has seen in awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love your style of writing! Keeps the blood flowing in the perspective side of the brain...

Keep up the great work, I am humbled.

A_BierceA_Bierceover 1 year ago

Conversation with parents: tried too hard for humor, got creepy instead. Polyamory? No thank you. Your writing is otherwise so good I gave you the gift of no score (didn't drag down your final). On to Pt. 02b.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was really dumb.

.

2 **

Ocker53Ocker53about 1 year ago

A 13 year old boys fantasy ⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
1*

it gets more stupid as it goes, if even possible

Pinto931Pinto93111 months ago

A rather nice fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertaBob@RobertaBob
I write long fiction. When I run into a block, I pound out short erotica to get the mojo flowing.