Dream Chasers 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On a scale of one to ten, with ten being the most... satisfying, how was it?" I asked further.

"You... boys... you always need to know, don't you? Let's see. Erm... I would say... aaa..."

I leaned forward a bit, anxious to know if I 'passed'.

"...aaa ...aaa ...niiine?..." she added.

I nodded thinking 'well, not bad for the first go'.

"...-teen? ...-ish?" she ended.

I snorted. "Are you making fun of me?"

She shook her head, still amused.

"Are you serious?"

She nodded.

"Erm... thanks... I guess..." I added.

An awkward silence ensued.

"So..." I tried to fill the blank space. I had no idea what to say and patted my knees. The awkwardness was getting thicker. "D'you want me to do it again?" I offered.

"What? No!" she replied instantly. I was taken aback.

"No?... I thought you liked-..."

"No, I mean... not... now! I mean... well... it was... rather... very... satisfying."

"So... you do want me to do it again, just... not right now?"

She rolled her eyes. "Nnnnngh!...", she growled. "Yes! You really have to hear me say it, don't you? That I need to... get... satisfied?"

I couldn't help but smile. "So... I... guess we're... even?" I restated the question for the current... status.

She was smiling. "Hmm. Well. Given the recent... details which you have so... reluctantly-yet-generously provided... as far as favors go I think you're still bound to... how did you say it... receive?", she raised an eyebrow.

"I... am?"

"Whenever you're ready...", she raised a hand from her lap, spread her fingers, which looked twice as long with those creamy translucent magic wands growing out of them, and started the same hopelessly hypnotic wiggle. The moment she did that I realized that she had kept her hands hidden for most of the time after she sat down, but now my eyes jumped and snapped locked onto her hand.

"Helen... please...", I tried to look away but it was pointless, the 'switch' was flipped and 'turbo' was pressed. My heart was pounding.

"Do you want me to stop?" she asked with the obvious knowledge that my ability to reason was altered.

Before I got lost for good I threw a desperate shot at her weakness. One of them, anyway.

"I'd... like... to... go... wash... if I may..." I uttered.

"Oh", she snapped out of her luring hand dance. "Of course, go ahead". She lowered her hand and released my attention. I exhaled with some relief.

"Whew!... Helen, you gotta warn me before you do something like that, it's... robbing me of my wits!"

She smiled shrewdly. "Now that you're saying it like this... the feeling I get... knowing that my nails are irresistible to you, is... new to me. Like... an... 'on' switch?" she raised an eyebrow. "What if... you... do me a favor while I give you... a hand? Hmm?"

"Sounds... very... tempting, Helen, but when you do... that..." I pointed to her hands "...my attention is hostage to your nails. I won't be able to do my part."

"Go on. Go take a shower", she said smiling. I got up and started for the bathroom. "And Theo?..." I stopped and turned around. "Don't... spoil... the favor I am about to... you know... deliver... okay? Just... keep it in", she winked. "Okay?"

I smiled in reply and resumed my trip to the shower. After I finished and dried up I started back.

"In here!" I heard from the bedroom. She was there, naked already under my blanket, propped on her left side, tapping with her right hand nails on the bed in front of her, showing me where to sit or lay down.

"Helen... before I get... completely lost and... hypnotized by your nails, I need to say something."

"Can't it wait?"

I was still standing naked in front of the bed. "Helen, if there's one thing I've learned so far, is that if I'm not going to say what I want to say before your nails get to me then it's gone for good."

She smiled. "Ok, I'm listening."

"Thanks. Umm... I just want to let you know that I have noticed. The makeup, the perfume, the clothes. They make you look... good. And I appreciate it that you took the time to... you know... be... nice... for me. So... thanks."

She just smiled for a few seconds. "It's nice of you to say that. Thank you."

"Umm... And one more thing. What was it that I said that made you decide that you were dreaming... you know... then? Can you remember?"

She was not replying. "I can", she eventually did. "But just to be sure that I heard correctly, please say it to me again."

"Helen... you don't have to worry if your toenails are what people think it's too long. I love them all. The longer, the better." 'Or at least that's what I thought until your obsession came out' I added to myself in my mind.

Five seconds later she continued "...aaand now tell me your take on what's happening right now. Is this a dream?"

I checked the digital clock on the nightstand behind her, twice. Consistent.

"Well... Try this. Open the top drawer of the nightstand behind you. If you find a condom in there, and... I really... wish you will, then it's a dream." I didn't have any in the house, my sex life had been so... limited to self-induglence as of late that it seemed pointless to stock on them.

With surprising agility she turned around and prepared to do what I asked. She waited about five seconds before opening it, probably focusing and visualizing it in her mind. She opened it and looked long and hard.

"Ooo... -kaaay..." she said after a few more seconds. "Well..." she added with a hint of funny disappointment "...we weren't gonna need one anyway" she completed as she turned back on her left side towards me. "Come here" she said and with her right hand started her nail dance for my eyes which, along with my dick, immediately responded to her call.

With my sight locked on her raised luring hand I got on the bed on my knees with my face as close as I could to her hand but still be able to focus and feast my senses on her nails.

"They're very clean... you can lick them if you want to..." I heard her whisper.

"Ahhh... I would... lick them clean for you... if you wanted me to..." I whispered in reply and took in my mouth her index nail.

"Mmmmh..." I heard her reaction " ...yeees... oh, this feels nice... mmm... ...and this one..." she took out her index and inserted her middle finger into my mouth... "...mmm... good... it's my longest nail this one... you like that, don't you... I like it too... mmm... oh God it turns me so... on that you like it... mmm..."

She moved the blanket away from over her and she raised her right knee with her foot flat on the bed. "Give me your hand..." she whispered and took my left hand and placed it on her pussy. "Mmm... yeees..." Then she started moving my hand with her hand.

I was still on my knees next to her, and moments later I helped her on her back. Then I took her right hand with my own right hand and held it to my mouth to lick and suck on her bare nails while I rubbed her clit and pussy with my left. A moment later I felt her left hand and nails starting to rub on my dick. The sound of her nails flicking off each other was adding to my sensory stimulation.

I was in overdrive and not able to hold it for long so I sped up my rubbing, inserted two fingers inside of her and as best I could thrusted them in and out. Not a minute later I came on her hand, nails and on her wobbling and shivering belly. I released and lowered her right hand and kept fingering her until the cue that she was climaxing came and passed and then she relaxed.

I grabbed the box of napkins from the nightstand and started to wipe myself off her belly and left hand. She was still panting and sweating and flapping her right hand to her face to cool down while I wiped her clean of ...me.

"...you okay?" I asked.

She just smiled in reply like 'What kind of question is that?' before she finally spoke.

"Would it be... un-wanted of me if I added... this... with you, to my intentions for my next lucid dream?"

"You mean... your first lucid dream" I corrected her.

"Yes, well... technically it would still be the next, right?"

"Technically... yes..." I confirmed.

"You knooow..." she added, "I won't mind if you seek me out in your dreams."

"Erm... thanks, that's very... comforting. Lately it seems impossible to keep it from happening."

"Reeeally?... I wonder if it's possible to... meet in a lucid dream?"

"Some say they did... But... wouldn't it be easier to... you know... meet... like this?"

"Yes... but... you want my nails longer and I want them... even longer... Not so easy to get that... like this, don't you think?"

"We ...can ...try... But I wouldn't get my hopes up. And I'd say that in order to have some... strong... subconscious... basis for a... synchronous... dream we should maybe... you know... rehearse... a bit? Just to be on the same... script, ...know what I mean?"

She laughed at my hint. "We should, we should, yes..." she agreed, exaggeratedly apologetical. "By the way... what do you think of them?" she gestured with her chin to her feet.

I looked and became entranced instantly. Two remarkably well proportioned feet were waving ten perfect toes at me, displaying a clear pedicure so... alluring, and the cleanest pink soles my sight had ever been graced with. Not extremely long toenails, but long enough to reclaim the attention of my dick. Each one mirroring in growth the shape and length of its long and wide nail bed. Clear, spotless, shiny. Silver toe rings on both feet on the second toes.

These were not the feet of a fat person, the veins were quite well distinguishable, it made it obvious to me that her weight was not a lifelong condition. These were the feet of a foot-model with a passion for growing, or at least keeping, long nails on her feet.

"Can I... feel... at least just one? On my tongue? Or just... kiss it? Please?" I begged.

She did not reply. I turned towards her. She was... glowing pink.

"No, no, no..." she replied with what I presumed was embarrassment rooted in her obsessive hygiene.

"Pretty please?..." I insisted.

"I meant... not just one. All of them. To settle the... balance of favors. And only if you give them as much... attention... as you gave their sisters" she replied with a double eyebrow wave and a mesmerizing wiggle of her left hand. The one I had just... cleaned up. I truly felt that I had no choice. "And after that we'll still have to settle the current lesson..."

TO BE CONTINUED...

12