Dream Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also hadn't intended to yell at her--and in such an angry voice. When she flinched I felt like two cents.

But then she kissed me and all was forgiven. "I didn't say you were little. I was just teasing."

I patted her arm. "Let's just forget about it. I'm sorry for yelling. I've got issues too, I guess."

"Thanks. I guess we're both just humans--" She began to cry.

There went my chance of getting laid this afternoon, I thought, silently cursing myself.

I knelt next to her, grateful that she allowed me to embrace her. "I'm really sorry, Cindy. No excuses."

"It's just that you sounded like my boyfriend for a minute."

"I can see that. I'm sorry."

"It would help if you told me what triggered that anger so I know not to do it again."

It seemed our roles were reversed now. She was playing therapist and I was her patient. Well, if it would help me get laid, I'd go along.

"It was the 'good boy.' I have problems when someone tells a grown man to be a quote unquote good boy. I hear it as emasculating."

"Ouch! I'm so sorry!"

We were both on our knees now, arms around each other.

She raised her head for a kiss and as soon as our lips met her tongue penetrated my mouth. Her hands explored my chest and shoulders and when her fingers brushed against my nipples I cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples.

She gasped, reached between my legs.

This was really happening, I told myself. Let's not screw it up!

"Yes?" she said.

Yes, what? I thought to myself, my brain momentarily in a fog. Then I registered her thumbs hooked on either side of my briefs.

She pulled on my waistband. "Do you want to lose these?"

Why couldn't I just say 'yes?' Instead, I turned her simple question into a complicated one. "Before I--we--you know-- maybe we should talk about ground rules? So that neither--"

She put a finger on my lips and gave me a sly grin. "You want ground rules? What do you think of these ground rules?"

And with that she slipped out of her panties. I almost came right then.

There wasn't a tan line on her body, her skin a consistent shade of light mocha.

"I've got to ask you," I said, "where you get your skin coloring."

"My dad was Black and my mom is Puerto Rican."

I nodded.

"Now it's your turn," she said.

I slipped off my briefs. So the back rub was foreplay after all, I thought. We sat facing each other on the mat, our knees almost touching.

"Can we sit on the couch?" she said.

I helped to her feet and put my arm around her shoulder once we were seated.

"Do you masturbate very often?" she said.

I smiled. "When you first moved in I jerked off every night."

She rested a hand on my thigh. "So did I. I used to masturbate a lot when I was younger, like in my teens. I mean really a lot. The nuns at school said I'd go to hell just for having dirty thoughts."

"You were raised Catholic."

She nodded.

"You have my deepest sympathy."

She shook her head. "I used to think there was something wrong with me. That I always wanted to touch myself."

"You mean masturbate."

"Yes."

"It's a great stress reliever and god knows being a teenager is nothing if not stressful."

She laughed. "I never thought of it like that."

"How did we get on this topic? Don't get me wrong. I'm willing to talk about masturbation to your heart's content."

She stroked my cock using just the tips of her fingers. "Speaking of stress relief, I could use some right now. And I may be wrong, but maybe you could use some as well?"

"What do you want to do?"

She touched my cheek. "Well, first, I think we should put a couple of towels under us."

"Okay."

"And then maybe we can stroke each other and see what happens?"

"I'll get the towels."

She laughed. "You're awfully agreeable!"

"There's not much I won't do for sex."

Her eyes widened. "I'll have to remember that."

***

"You're sure about this?" I said.

We were seated next to each other on the sofa, a towel under each of us.

Cindy swiveled toward me and spread her labia. "Read my lips!"

I moved my hand up her inner thigh until it nudged her outer lips.

She inserted two fingers into her opening. They came out dripping wet. She rubbed the vaginal fluid over the tip of my cock.

Her vaginal walls tightened when I inserted my index finger.

We masturbated each other in silence. It didn't take long for me to realize that if I wanted any stress relief this afternoon, I would need much more than what we were doing now.

I debated how to broach the subject to her without hurting her feelings. My head spun analyzing all manner of moves and countermoves: if she says this, then I'll say that. I was driving myself crazy.

Finally I couldn't take the head noise any longer. I leaned toward her for a kiss as I withdrew my finger from her pussy. "Sorry, but I'm going to need more than this."

She remained silent, giving me an expectant look.

I took her hand. "I'd like to take you upstairs and lay with you in bed."

My heart thumped as I awaited her reply. I mean, we were already naked. Was she going to complain I was rushing things?

She touched my thigh. "I was about to suggest the same thing, but I didn't want you thinking I was a cheap slut."

"As opposed to an expensive slut?"

She giggled as I helped her to her feet.

We lay in bed cuddling. She cleared her throat. "I've got a favor to ask."

"Ask and you shall receive!"

Her face darkened for a moment. "I'm serious, Larry. Can we please leave tomorrow? I'm anxious about what he might do."

I took her hand. "Consider this. Tomorrow we go into town and talk to the police. You tell them your concern and what you want. Afterwards you decide what you want to do. If you ask, I'll give you my two cents."

She kissed me. "Thanks. I like making a decision based on information rather than fear."

She kissed me again. "You're becoming very special to me."

Before I could respond, Cindy crawled on top of me, straddling my waist. She pressed my cock against her slit

My heart leaped into my throat.

"Promise me you won't get a heart attack or anything, Larry. I just want to play with your cock around my opening."

"I'll die a happy man."

She smirked. "I'll make sure that's on your headstone."

"Actually, I want to be cremated and have my ashes spread in a park near a large body of water."

She stuck out her tongue. "Are you trying to wreck the mood here?"

I patted her thigh. "I'm ready to meet my maker."

When she stopped laughing, she parted her outer lips. The thin, petal-like inner ones reminded me of butterfly wings.

A ribbon of clear vaginal fluid ran down her thigh. I wet a finger in it. "May I play with your fling?"

She nodded. "Be gentle, okay? Not a lot of pressure at first."

I traced small, light circles around her clitoris.

She rubbed the head of my cock across her entrance. "How does that feel?"

"Horrible."

It took her a second to register I was joking. "Have any of your lady friends told you what a lovely cock you have?"

"One or two."

"I've never had a circumcised one before."

"I'm not sure what to say. Congratulations? Or, my sympathies?"

When she giggled, the tip of my cock slid inside her. "Oops! So much for just playing around my entrance."

I held my breath. My eyes made a slow journey up her body to meet her eyes.

She grinned. "Penny for your thoughts?"

"What I'm thinking is X-rated."

"Oh, my! Let me guess what's going through your dirty mind."

She gasped when I added more pressure to her clitoris. "Oh shit, that's good."

I continued rubbing.

"You're going to make me come."

"Good."

"Kiss me!"

Her hips swayed as we kissed, easing more of my cock inside her.

She gasped. "You're huge--so thick. I'm feeling lots of pressure."

The more we kissed the more relaxed she became and eventually she took my entire length.

"I don't think I can move," she said.

"Then don't." I rocked my hips gently, stroking her hair.

She made cooing noises. "This feels so good!"

"You feel fantastic."

Her hips began to respond to my thrusts.

A loud moan preceded her orgasm, then her entire body convulsed. For a few seconds, her arms waved as if she were conducting the New York Philharmonic, then her jerking segued into something that reminded me of an eighties dance move.

Finally, when the convulsions ended, she issued a single sob and smothered me with kisses. "Goddam, Larry!"

She pushed herself upright on my cock, rolling her hips slowly. "Your turn."

Her pussy made a sloshing sound now as my cock moved inside her. I stroked her inner thighs and when she grimaced my fingers reached for her swollen hood.

"Fuck! I'm coming!"

She hugged me as she worked through her release. When she reached the other side she righted herself on me again. "That was a nice surprise!"

I played with her narrow strip of pubic hair.

"I love your touch."

Her hips rocked against me hard. She pressed the palms of my hands against her breasts then covered my hands with her's.

The base of my cock glistened with vaginal fluids as it slipped in and out of her opening.

She moved her head side to side. "You feel wonderful! How are you doing?"

"Worried I might get a heart attack?"

She chortled. "I thought I was gonna have one earlier. Shit! I may be getting one now."

Her hips suddenly pressed hard against me.

"Fuck!" she shouted and then rolled off me, both hands clutched between her legs. She kicked about on the bed for a few seconds. For a moment I thought she was having a seizure.

I put my arm around her waist.

Tears ran down her cheek. "Fuck, Larry. What are you doing to me? I'm still coming!"

I held her, waiting for her to recover.

I didn't have to wait long.

It began with a hug and kiss. She brushed her hand over my cock. I scooted down the bed so I could tongue her nipples while she stroked my cock.

I repositioned myself so we lay head to toe. As if reading my mind, Cindy spread her legs. I inserted my index finger into her opening, moving my finger ever so slightly in and out.

It didn't take long for her hips to respond and soon she began to groan. I inserted my middle finger and she groaned even louder.

"Oh, fuck, Larry! No!"

I maintained a steady thrusting motion with my fingers. Her hips arched off the bed.

When her grunts became louder, I added a third finger.

Her body trembled. "I can't take any more!"

I added a fourth finger.

"Oh fuck!"

I added my thumb inside her anal opening.

She screamed. Her legs shook. She sobbed my name, her head jerking side to side.

And then the spasms began.

She grabbed at her crotch. I removed my fingers and hugged her as she sobbed through the remainder of her orgasm. "Goddam, Larry!" she said when she could take a normal breath. "You know my body better than I do."

Snuggling closer, she guided my cock inside her pussy. "Get on top?"

With most of my weight supported on my elbows, I moved just enough inside her to keep her attention and maintain my erection.

I continued to thrust slowly until I felt her hips respond, then I moved one hand to the small of her back and slid it between her ass cheeks. Her eyes widened as my finger found her anal entrance.

"Fuck!" she said.

I thrust into her hard enough to take her breath away. After another half dozen thrusts her legs shook.

"Oh shit!" She wrapped her legs around my waist. "I want you to come. Please."

I fucked her like a man possessed, like a sex machine.

"Oh baby," she cried. "I can't--please come!"

I neared the Promised Land.

"Please!"

Then I reached the precipice.

"Please! I can't take--oh fuck! You're making me come."

She flailed her arms and legs like she was having a fit.

Sweat dripped from her face.

"Please, Larry! I can't take this! Please! PLEASE!"

The first wave of pleasure that washed over me nearly caused me to faint. I took a deep breath and ejaculated into her once twice three four times. Then I died and went to heaven.

***

The next morning I woke up with Cindy laying next to me, eyes wide open. She leaned into me for a kiss.

Was I dreaming?

She disappeared under the covers and took me into her mouth. I threw back the bedding.

This was no dream. Or rather, this WAS my dream come true!

Twice more she went down on me before brushing her wet face against my mouth. "Hey, sexy geezer!"

"Hey yourself!"

12