All Comments on 'Dream Cottage Ch. 01'

by Victoriajohn

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

I enjoyed it. Send more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

of course we want more!

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 12 years ago
While Reading This

WONDERFUL story, Heather Vivant's question about story plausibility in the story discussion section came to mind. Here was a story that was realistic, plausible, entertaining, and very very hot all at the same time. I knew I was reading an extraordinary tale the moment VictoriaJohn began to speak about the sausage maker. The story was all uphill fabulous from that point on. Thank you VictoriaJohn! A five if ever a story deserved a five. And, YES, please, please more of what occurs in the "Dream Cottage."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Gorgeous

We thought it was a wonderful story and so erotic and juicy. It doesnt have to be plausible, it is a fantasy for goodness sake.

A fantasy that most women will enjoy and enjoy and enjoy.

shywifeshywifeabout 12 years ago
Great details

Well written and suceeded in keeping the conclusion in doubt until the end. Loved the naive wife up against these evil no-good guys taking unfair advantage of her better nature.

playfulgirl2001playfulgirl2001about 12 years ago
EXCELLENT

oh my godddd of course i want more.. i need to finish this story..You have me at the edge of my seat,, of course all Your stories have made me hotttttttttt..Your an excellent writer .. please post the 2nd and 3rd chapter cause i'm not stopping till i read it all.. smiles..

patti

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
When

Cant wait

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
wonderful

i just read all chapters of this amazing Story and got a hard cock while doing that. wonderful Fantasy and also wonderful writing! i espacialy liked the Party with jack, Tom and kenneth abusing the Lady again and again while she was against it initialy but later she let herself go and was more then pleased. amazing Story and 5 stars.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

What I would have said when you originally posted, was this:

Are you friggin' MAD! How can you not want to post? It's got a bloomin 4-way and everything and you said the rest was all finished and ready to be posted and now you want to hand me the reason to my suicide! POST - damn you, POST!

Shot for Dream Cottage...it is one hell of a story.

The_WatermanThe_Watermanover 7 years ago
Great story!

I love your writing. Couldn't put it down. Looking for more. Five stars! I wish my writing was as smooth as yours. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
next?

so guess the vicar is just going to have to bide his time for the following chapter plus he had two others with him so we might have another foursome waiting for us on chapter two. hmmm. not hard to figure whats coming up next. oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rape

Really this story stinks.

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955over 5 years ago
Don't bother

This is a sad story. Took me 5 tries to finish it. Rape is rape. Hate to be any women that know you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tells a very good story

RegretsRegretsabout 1 year ago

First class writing. Brilliant story telling. You forget that you are reading about a rape. Just so glad that she was alive and unharmed at the end. Really believable characters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous