Dream Day Pt. 01

Story Info
A relaxing day becomes an erotic afternoon becomes a...
1.8k words
4.22
5.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a warm, sunny Spring day. I'm sitting at this restaurant I know of; great seafood and better beer. Now that businesses are reopening, I can relax and enjoy some time out of the house. I'm not relaxed, however. I'm excited. I've finally talked you into grabbing that beer with me and I'm running out of things to distract myself with when my phone vibrates. I pull it out and it's a text from you.

"I'm here," you texted.

With a grin on my face, I reply back, "Cool, I'm sitting on the patio."

You walk out on to the patio a few minutes later. You're wearing jeans and a loose blouse. A casual outfit for a casual day out. Your hair is gently blowing in the breeze and you've got a smile on your face.

That smile is going to get me into trouble, I think to myself.

"Hey," you say as you approach the table and take a seat.

"Hey," I say back with a goofy smile, "It's good to see you."

We're exchanging some small talk, talking about the gorgeous day and what you've been up to over the weekend when the waitress comes over. We order a few beers, an IPA for me and a stout for you, and a few appetizers. The truth is that food isn't what I'm interested in. You unnerve me in some ways, but I'm determined to keep my cool.

We hang out for more than a few beers. The time flies. You ask me about my book, I ask you about work. We talk about whatever comes to mind. I'm having a good time and it's getting harder to hold back the innuendo and flirting. You bring it out of me without even trying, something I'm acutely reminded of when I let a "good girl" slip out in response to something you've said.

You hear me, but don't say anything. You simply look at me with a sexy smirk on your face.

Christ, that smirk, I think to myself. You have no idea what that does to me. Maybe she does know.

We stare at each other for a bit, a playful staring contest to see who will back down first. I decide it's going to be me.

"I wonder if you know what that smirk makes me want to do?" I ask quietly, feigning calm.

"Tell me," you say back. I recognize a challenge when I hear one.

I smile for a moment before I reply, "Some things are better shown."

"So show me," you taunt.

"Here or somewhere else?" I ask. Challenge accepted.

You pause for what seems like an eternity, but is, in reality, only a few seconds, "My place."

That's all I need to hear. My hands are a little shaky as I waive the waitress over and pay the ticket. We leave and I follow you back to your place. Not a single word was spoken after we got up from the table, but as I park and get out of my car I see that you're still wearing that intoxicating smirk.

You turn to walk to the front door of your place. I follow you. You unlock the door, open it, and step inside. You hold the door open for me, a gesture to once again follow. I do.

I can't follow anymore, as soon as you close the door I turn and embrace you from behind. I pull you into me so you can feel how hard I am for you and bend down to kiss that spot where your neck meets your shoulder. I have no idea if this particularly spot will excite you, but I intend to find them all and this is the first one I have access to. You tell me I'm on the right track by pressing back into me. Jesus, that ass. I bet she's still got that smirk too, I think to myself.

I turn you around in my arms to find out. You do, it only makes me need to kiss you. I reach one hand behind your neck and bend down. Our lips meet for the first time and I realize how hungry I've been for this moment. I need more, but not yet.

I pull away and ask, "Where to?" Your eyes are still closed. I'm the one smirking now.

You come back to me and take my hand to lead me to the couch in your living room. My eyes are glued to your ass the entire way. Fuck me.

I take a seat on the couch. You move to join me, but I stop you. I have fantasized about this for a long time. I want to see.

"Show me," I tell you.

You smirk again as you realize what I want, but you shake your head no.

"You're beautiful," I say. "Show me," I repeat with a hint of a demand in my voice.

You hesitate for a second as you stare into my eyes. I briefly wonder what you see in them, but the thought derails as soon as your hands move to unbutton your blouse. You undo the buttons one by one, glorious torture, before you slide it off your shoulders.

"Good girl," I tell you as you stand before me in your jeans, sandals, and a bra. "Keep going."

Your smirk returns as you slip off your sandals and unbutton your jeans. You slide them down your hips, then your legs, before stepping out of them, leaving you in just your bra and panties. Fucking hell, I tell myself.

"Now the bra," I urge, "but leave the panties on."

You laugh, but do what I want as you reach behind to unclasp your bra. You slowly pull it away from you, teasing me. It works. My dick is throbbing for you.

"Come here," I command as I hold out a hand to you. You obey, or play along, I'm not entirely sure which. Our hands touch and I pull you onto my lap. I'm still fully clothed and quickly realize that's a mistake. It's going to have to wait however, I have some exploring to do.

I brush my lips from the base of your neck, across your collarbone, and on to your shoulder as my hands reach behind you. With one hand grabbing that sexy ass and the other holding your back, I begin to nibble my way down your breast, taking my time until I reach your hardened nipple. I take my time teasing, kissing, sucking, and biting, memorizing what drives you the craziest, before switching to other side and repeating my hungry journey all the way back to your neck before lifting my head to taste your lips again, gently biting your lower lip when I finally pull away.

Satisfied, for the moment, I ask you, "What do you want?"

"Fuck me," you tell me.

In that moment, there's so much I want to do. I want to make you beg. I want to feel your mouth on my cock. I want to trace each of your tattoos with my tongue. I want to spend an hour writing my name on your back in kisses. However, I want nothing more than to be inside of you.

"Take my dick out," I tell you.

Again, you obey, or play along, I still can't tell which. Your hands reach for my belt and undo it quickly before unbuttoning my jeans and unzipping me. You reach into my boxers and I finally feel your hand on my rock-hard cock. You pull me out and stroke me as I reach down between your legs to feel how hot and wet you are. Once I do, my desire to be inside you turns into an absolute need. I lift you up with one arm around your waist and pull your panties to the side with my other hand.

"Put me inside."

You grip me again, guiding me to you pussy and I lower you onto me, as slowly as I can manage, until you're fully impaled on me. Heaven.

I hold us both still as I bask in your heat and tightness, and the feel of you in my arms, until my pulsing dick can't take any more and I thrust my hips upward, taking you with me and making you moan. I relax and place my hands on your hips. Your hands find my shoulders as I encourage you to start riding me. I let you build the pace as I stare mesmerized at the pleasure written on your face. Your eyes are closed, your head held back ever so slightly, and your mouth is open. In that moment, it's the single sexiest thing I've ever seen. I start to feel my inevitable end far too soon and close my eyes to focus on my own pleasure, and holding off my own release. I intend to enjoy this for as long as I possibly can.

Your pace quickens, your moans become louder, until you slam back down on me and your entire body stiffens. I kiss your shoulder as I feel your wetness on my thigh and you ride out the bliss of your orgasm. My cock is still throbbing inside of you, but I'm not ready just yet.

You come back to reality and kiss me. I can feel a new hunger in the kiss. It's one of those kisses that nearly saps away what little control I have left. I decide to let it.

I maneuver out from underneath you to stand in front of the couch. I look down and see you leaning back against the couch. You're cocked to one side, your legs folded and halfway underneath you. I can barely stop staring at your mouth. I want inside that mouth, I want your lips on my dick, I want your tongue on my balls. But there's something I want more right that moment.

"On your knees, ass up, face down," I tell you.

You smirk at me and do as I say. fuck, that damned smirk is going to kill me, I realize to myself before I move to my knees behind you and take your hips in my hands.

"I need to fuck you," I confess as I stare at your glistening wetness.

You look back over your shoulder at me. "Do it."

So I do. I slam myself into your pussy and you grunt out. I slowly pull out and hold myself there, the ridges on my dick just barely inside of you. I want more than a grunt. I want to hear you scream in pleasure. I slam forward again, harder. I slowly withdraw again. Over and over, each thrust getting harder, each of your moans getting louder, until I'm pistoning into you with everything I have. I want this to last forever, but I'm so damned close.

"I'm going to cum," I warn you.

"Oh god," you scream out. The tiny portion of my mind that's still functional registers that I finally got you to scream.

That's when I woke up. It was still dark outside. My dick was as hard as a rock. My heart was pounding. That smirk, though.