Justin’s Mistake (Ch. 01)

Story Info
He invites his study buddy over, his pullout game is weak.
1.8k words
4.34
23.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was counting down the minutes until 2pm. Yvette was supposed to be coming around then to study for our psychology class.

1:55. *almost time,* I thought.

I had showered only an hour ago and put my nice solid blue T-shirt, some black jeans, and sneakers. Pretty basic. I wanted to look good, but simple. I let my hair dry and left it with its natural curl. I'm mixed, so my hair is a half coily curled mess on my head. But I love it. And girls usually do too.

Yvette was a PAWG to be blunt. She had dark brown hair, blue eyes, medium sized breasts, and an ass fatter than Albert. She walked with confidence like she knew she was sexy, which she probably did. I mean, why else would she wear those tight crop tops without a bra everyday? Or those really tight skirts that get a little see through when she bends over. Or the leggings that practically outline her pussy lips...

A knock on the door snaps me out of my daydream. I glance down and my boner is thick in my pants.

*shit* I think. *oh well*

I open the door and see Yvette standing in front of me. She's probably a good eight inches shorter than I am, with me standing 6'0 and a little broad. She's dressed in a white shirt that stops just below her tits, a small minimalistic cat design on one corner. With it, she's wearing a black skater skirt that ripples with her every move. Her feet are hidden in some plain black flats, and she carries with her a large black tote bag.

"Hey Justin," she says with a smile. She steps past me as I say, "Hey Yvette."

She takes a glance around my small studio apartment and settles on the couch. She sits and crosses her legs, lifting her skirt up a bit.

"So, what's the plan for today?" Yvette asks. She's pulling notebooks and pens out of her bag and glancing at me with her beautiful eyes.

"We'll it's just a PowerPoint, so I say we should just split the slides in half and..." My god her thighs. They're pale, and thick. Little bit of cellulite to them, so you know they'd feel good in your hands....

"Justin?"

My eyes break away from her thighs and I look back at her face. I feel my cock twitch in my pants again. "Sorry," I say. "Anyways, just split them and we'll each do our half but with our combined research. So let's start by comparing our answers."

I sit on the couch next to her, leaving some distance between us so I don't set off her perv alarm. We start chatting about our research, comparing our answers and breaking it down for the slides.

Yvette thinks she's being slick, but I can feel her shift every so slightly so that her legs are getting closer to mine. Eventually her thighs are touching mine and it's taking all I have to concentrate on this stupid project and not the images of her thighs spread in front of me.

***

2 hours later, and several inches closer, Yvette and I finish the project.

"Awesome, so that leaves the rest of our weekends open without having to worry," she says. She reaches for the glass of water I'd gotten for her a while back. As she's taking a sip, her hand slips a little so water goes spilling down the whole front of her shirt.

Her white shirt. With no bra underneath.

Suddenly her dark pink nipples are standing at attention and poking straight through her shirt. I can see the slight texture of her areoles, and I feel blood rushing to my dick.

"Oh shit," she says. It sounds almost fake, like she did it on purpose. "I'm sorry, Justin, do you have a shirt i can borrow? I don't want to be stuck in this wet top forever."

"Yeah absolutely," I say, my eyes darting between her chest and her eyes. Do I see a smirk on her face, or am I imagining things?

I run to my dresser in the corner of the room and pull out a T-shirt of mine. When I turn around to give it to her, Yvette is standing directly behind me, topless.

I stare straight at her tits, and then without hesitating, I lean forward and start to kiss her. She reaches her hands up and puts her fingers in my hair, pulling my lips harder into hers. She opens her mouth and puts her tongue in mine so they're dancing together. My already hard cock is throbbing from the sensation of her lips.

Without saying anything, she pulls me back to the couch, pushing me down. She kneels in front of me with a seductive smirk on her face and reaches up to unzip me. My cock springs out of my pants and she seals her hand around it.

"Wow," she says. "How big are you? I've never taken one like this before."

"It's eight," I say, as she wraps her lips around the tip and pushes herself all the way down. "Fuck," I grunt, the warm wet feeling of her mouth feeling incredible. She slowly licks up and down my dick, enveloping it with her mouth every few cones before running her tongue along it again.

The feeling is so intense, but her slow speed is driving me wild. *I need more,* I think. Without warning, I put my hand on the back of her head and start moving it for her. I shove her head all the way down until I hear a gag, and then let go so she can breathe.

"You like the way my mouth feels?" Yvette asks with drool pouring out of her mouth. She goes back to what she was doing and I put my hand back on her head. Instead of doing one push this time, I hold her head in place and start thrusting into her mouth so she's gagging all over me. I do this until I can't anymore, and I need to feel more of her.

I pull her head off my cock and pull her on to my couch. I put my mouth on one of her titties and get to work making her squirm. After a minute of this, she says, "Do you have a condom?"

Shit. I don't.

"No," I say. "But it's okay, I'll pull out." I start to lift up her skirt with one hand while holding my cock in the other. She puts a hand up to pause me.

"I'm not on any birth control," she says. "So if we do this, you need to be really careful."

"I will," I say. "I promise." I'm not really concerned, and only half listening, I just want to shove my cock in her already. So with that, I flip her around so she's on her stomach, and then lift her under her ass so she's ass up for me. I throw her skirt up and yank her pink panties off. I can see the wet spot soaking through.

Before she says a word, I push my thick head into her tiny little hole. The sensation is better than anything I've ever felt before. I'm pushing my whole cock into her as she cries out because holy shit, she's so tight my dick might explode.

I don't even start slow, I immediately go to pound town. I grip her cheeks in my hands and listen to the sexy clap they make against me. Yvette is moaning loud underneath me,and I'm grunting pretty loud on top of her myself.

Every once in a while, I slow down and pull my cock almost all the way out of her, leaving just the tip to marinate in her juices. Then I shove it right back in hard and listen to her intense cry of pleasure.

"Fuck!" Yvette practically screams it at me. "You got me about to cum on you."

I smack her ass hard and keep up with my thrusting. I'm not going too fast, I'm keeping it steady for her. This seems to be working because she lets out one more cry and then a long, loud moan. I see a little bit of her cream on my cock and watch her pussy get juicer.

Her pussy starts to get tighter and tighter around my already extremely sensitive cock. I feel like I'm about to nut when I remember her saying she's not on birth control. Meaning her tight pretty little pussy, the one squelching and creaming on me, is unprotected against my sperm. I could fuck a baby into her if I'm not careful.

Before I even have the chance to pull out, the thought of her being bred by my cock sent me over the edge. A flash of pleasure went through me and and my cock started to throb intensely. I was shooting my load straight into her fertile pussy.

As if it were instinct, I held on to her thighs so tight she couldn't move away, and had my dick shoved as far and deep into her as it could possibly go. I groaned louder than I ever had before while rope after rope shot right into her.

"What the hell are you doing!?" Yvette cried. My cock gave one final pulse before my grip on her tightens and I collapsed on her. She squirmed out from under me and stood up.

"Did you fucking cum in me?" she asked, staring at me with wild eyes. I was still a little dazed from how hard that nut was.

*Oh shit,* I thought. *I did.*

"Yvette, I'm so sorry."

"What we're you thinking? I told you I'm not protected!"

"Yvette, I'm sorry, it was an accident. I was going to pull out, I swear. You just felt too good and before I could react, I was exploding. I'm sorry."

I must have sent my load deep inside of here cause it was only just now starting to drip out of her pussy. Like she can feel it, she spreads her lips with one hand and looks down, pushing. A huge, white, creamy stream of cum started to drip down. Some of it dribbled down one of her legs, and some of it dripped straight out on to the floor.

She scoffs as she watches this occur, and then says, "You're an asshole, Justin."

Yvette pulls on the panties I'd taken off of her before pulling her skirt back down, not even bothering to wipe my cum off of her. She puts back on her wet white shirt and angrily throws my own back at my face.

*I deserve that,* I think. She throws her notebooks into her bag and storms out of my studio, slamming the door on her way.

***

Yvette only spoke to me after that incident finally when it came time to present the project, four days after the accidental creampie. I'd tried apologizing again, but she wasn't having it. So I settled for finishing the project with hr and moving on.

Five weeks after that, I received a text from Yvette that made my cock twitch:

"I'm pregnant."