Dream Girl 02: The Woods

Story Info
My Dream Girl leads me on a chase through the woods.
1.8k words
4.56
1.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Woods: Dream Girl #2

I can hear her; she's close. I've been coming to this forest every night for the last week. I don't know why, but I'm into it. The woods have been a welcome break from civilization, but the fact that I can't seem to find the girl is so tantalizingly frustrating I'm about to lose my mind. I know she's here, but I have yet to actually SEE her. I'm running; moving quick, but trying to be as quiet as I can, towards the sound of her laughter. That laugh has taunted me for days, floating through these trees that look so familiar, I could swear I know this place from the real world, but I just can't quite place it. Oh well, no matter anyway. This isn't the real world, and I don't have to care about the details. Right now, there is only this chase. There is only the girl, and me, and the chase.

Slowing down to listen, to smell, to control my breathing. Why I have to do these things in a dream, dear reader, I do not know, but it's happening all the same. There! A twig snaps, some leaves rustle, and footsteps dart off to the right. I move ahead, angling to intercept her at the river. Somehow, I know there's a river ahead, and that she's going to have to come this way. So, I hunker down behind a tree in sight of the water and wait.

Chasing hasn't been working. Waiting isn't working either, but just as I'm about to give up, I hear her again. She's behind me, moving around towards the river. Time for a new strategy. I stand up and openly walk out towards the water. It's calm here, and deep enough to swim in. The waterfall nearby has carved out a rockbed pool and everything here is suddenly so idyllic. I climb up onto a boulder and move from rock to rock until I'm out in the middle of the pool, where I sit and watch the water. The calm dark surface shows me nothing but depth below its ripples. It's warm, humid, sunlight filters in through the tree branches, and I can hear her coming. She's quiet, but the rocks still shift under her feet as she nears the bank. I couldn't catch her, but this is my dream. She can come catch me.

Soft splashes make their way around my rock pile until at last, finally, I see her. Pale skin enshrouds a strong, toned body; nothing too extreme, but she definitely lives a very deliberately active life. As she steps through a ray of light, her sunset-colored hair flares up brightly in a light breeze that seems only to have come up for that specific effect. I love my dreams sometimes. She looks up at me on my flat boulder, and our eyes lock. Her face softens, just for a moment, and this jolt of emotion hits us. So much passes through in that connection: surprise, excitement, desire, and all of it in the end melts into playful, needy lust. Her face changes again, but this time, it's a wicked little smile with a knowledge behind it of what I'm going to do to her, and what she's going to put me through before she lets me.

There she goes again; kicking up water as she tears off towards the bank, sunset hair trailing as she looks back and smirks as I start to follow. I leap from rock to rock, not letting her leave my sight this time as we dash off towards the woods. Trees start to flash past us; nothing in my sight but flesh and greenery, and those eyes. Flashes of a wild soul above the exultation of exertion, taunting me in my increasing need to overtake her. She's not getting away this time; she doesn't want to, but we'll both be damned if it's not going to be a chase. She ducks under branches and tears through undergrowth, right and left, over rocks and logs and past startled animals. We run for an eternity, and an instant; a whole saga of pursuit flashing through my sleeping mind as I chase my feral dream girl through the manifested wilderness of my own subconscious machinations.

Finally, she stumbles. It wasn't on purpose; just an inevitable mistake, and I'm on her. I take her by the upper arm while she's off balance and spin her around, righting her body as she faces me, our eyes locking again as I slow us. Heavy breathing fills our ears as I firmly but not harshly press her back to a tree and bring my face to her neck, teeth finding that hollow just above the point where it meets the shoulder and sinking in slowly, suction locking my mouth onto her flesh. The exertion causes me to bite harder than I usually would, and the taste of her skin; salty and earthy, combined with her uncontrolled gasping and wriggling at the feel of my teeth, drives me even wilder with my need for her.

I pull back to find her gasping, desperate face, looking equal parts conflicted and aroused. The chase wasn't enough for her. She needs to be defeated, not just run down. So be it. I smile into her eyes and back away from the tree, releasing her and spreading my arms in offer of challenge or escape. The most delightedly raw grin spreads across her face as she rushes straight at me, moving with recognizable skill, ready to wrestle and eager to find out if I have what it takes to subdue her. She seems fairly confident that she has a shot at out-wrestling me, and for a very brief time, I'm willing to acknowledge that possibility, even in my own dream. Who knows, even losing to this particular opponent might even be fun. Perhaps you may be able to relate to that sentiment, dear reader?

I win quickly and easily. I don't know whether it was by function of this being a dream, or simple common sense that a 100 lb weight gap in a wrestling match usually makes for a short struggle, but it was all over in less than a minute. I'm even able to ensure a relatively comfortable landing for her in the grass and soft dirt that make up the ground here. After a brief struggle for position, I let her pull me into her guard, and pin both of her wrists above her head. This is probably a good time to mention that we've both been naked this entire time.

Wait, have we? Damn dream continuity; I can't remember. Bah, who cares, right? The point is I am now in between the sinewy, pale thighs of this most elusive woodland creature, and rising quite admirably to the occasion. Looking into her eyes the first time my now erect self presses against the moistened entrance to her body, she lets out a low, needy feral little growl and tightens her grip on my waist, pulling me into her.

Now, we're both growling. Eyes locked as I thrust further into her, forcing out a series of guttural, increasingly pleasured noises from somewhere deep inside her, until I myself was somewhere deep inside her. Rocking my hips slowly as emotion plays across her face; a brief struggle of shame and defeat being routed by lust and eagerness as she begins grinding to match my pace. It goes on like this for as long as I want to think it goes on; we fuck, we roll, we argue without words for position. Every time she winds up on top, she starts to ride me like it's a damn horse race, and all I even want to do is just hold on for a while and see where she goes.

As it turns out, she didn't want to go anywhere; she only wanted to come, and that is exactly what she did. She came so many times I didn't bother keeping track. All I could do was keep thrusting, keep hanging on, keep my roving hands moving, teeth sinking into soft pale flesh over and over and over. Neck, shoulder, tits, cheek, arms; both of us biting the other and writhing about in the vestiges of our quickly resolved martial contest as we discover just how many times can she get off in a row. I don't bother to count; I just let her have her fun, enjoying the spasms and the moans as she orgasms over and over, and the hot flood from her every few times in that instant and infinite stretch of time.

After one particularly intense climax, I decide I've had enough. I pull out of her and roll her panting, sweaty, messy form over, hauling her hips up into the air as her face presses into the dirt, and I reenter her, delighting in the wet tight warmth of her as a new round of guttural moaning starts. I grip the back of her neck tightly, holding her against the earth as I ram myself into her over and over and over again. I am lost in need and exertion as I lean down and growl, "Are you ready?" into her ear as my own orgasm builds. Feeling the tension and hearing the words, she pushes back up and into my thrusts, saying the first word I've heard from her in all our time together.

"Please..." An almost pleading tone; primal instincts forcing out a sentiment she can scarcely believe herself as she nods, trying her best to look back at me from her subdued position.

One word. That's all it takes to set me off. I thrust in hard, burying myself in her and grunting loudly as I begin to fill her. Shot after shot erupt from my cock deep inside her, coating her insides and filling them to overflowing as I feel her shudder once again underneath me, an exultant smile taking over her beautiful, dirty face as yet another orgasm wracks her form with primordial pleasure. I hold myself as deep as I can, spasms causing short, powerful thrusts, bottoming out hard amid my frantic need to drain every last drop inside her. It's the briefest of eternities, giving every bit of strength I can muster into that act before fatigue collapses us both in a heap.

We stay like that for a while. I can feel the dream starting to slip away; the woods disappearing into void as my dream girl grips me inside her, pulling me in deeper as she too fades away, leaving me floating in nothingness as consciousness forces itself to the forefront of my perception, and I open my eyes.

I look to the side and see that my alarm won't even go off for another 2 minutes. Son of a bitch. I need a shower and some coffee before I even think of how to get on with today. Nothing that's going to happen before the sun goes down is going to compare with what happened before it came up, and I know it, and I already miss my Dream Girl.