Dream Girl

Story Info
An encounter with a perfect figment of nocturnal imagination.
1.2k words
4
3k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never know I'm dreaming at first. This one was no exception. I don't know how I wound up here, or even where here is, but I don't care. I know why I'm there. I'm there because She is there; you know the one I mean. You see her when it's been whatever you consider "a while" since your last orgasm that someone else helped you achieve, and your frustrated brain just wants to clear the cobwebs out so it can think straight again. That one. I don't know who she is, or who she's supposed to be to me, or if she represents anyone specific in my real life, but I also don't really care. Her appearance changes all the time. Sometimes she's a leggy blonde bimbo with big fake tits, or a girl-next-door brunette heartbreaker with the bluest fucking eyes you've ever seen and tits that'd make you weep if you saw them in real life. Once in a while she's an exotic, ebony-skinned temptress who probably would certainly have inspired some paleolithic mythology if she'd lived a few thousand years ago, or my personal favorite, a flesh-and-blood Jessica Rabbit type. Sometimes she has friends along, but usually it's just her.

This time it's the brunette.

Sometimes we play some silly seduction games beforehand, and it's always a fun dance, but not this time. This time it's been too long, and neither of us want to wait. The eye contact lasts just a hair longer than our patience and suddenly our lips are together. She tastes like candy and smells like light perfume and raw need. Hands start to explore and it's not long before shirts are out of the picture, followed in short order by shoes and pants and various undergarments that would bear a more detailed description if I had actually bothered to look. No time for that; gotta' get her on this bed. When did that get here? No clue; I just push her back onto it and kneel down between a pale pair of thighs and get to work. I have no idea how she manages to taste this good; clean and fresh and very happy to see me. It's the kind of thing that usually sends me down a rabbit hole of unanswered questions in the waking world, but this is my dream, and logic has no power here.

I stay down there for a while, kissing, licking, sucking, nibbling, squeezing, teasing, and generally having a fine time of making her squirm through several shuddering orgasms before I let her try and return the favor. If I didn't know it was a dream before, her tooth-free, overly enthusiastic disregard for oxygen would have given it right away. She gives the kind of head you can only get from a professional who's short on her rent money this month, or a relatively new significant other who's both orally fixated, and very very sorry about that last fight. It's sloppy, it's messy, it's selfish, it's the kind of throatfucking that would've had a younger me drained in a minute, tops. But it's my dream, and I'm not done with her yet.

Now comes the best part. I pull out of her mouth and let her breath for a few seconds before she turns around all on her own. That thick juicy round ass is wiggling invitingly, soaking wet pink pussy exposed and begging for me. I oblige the lady's request; I am a giver, after all. The moans she lets out as I start to fuck her are indescribably enticing. Each inch of myself I thrust into her elicits a new one, and a few delicious seconds later, I'm buried in my dream girl du jour. I have no idea how long we stay in that position, but we go through orgasm after orgasm until she's made a complete mess of both our thighs before I flip her over. I want to see her face. The look in a woman's eye when you cum inside them is something you just can't get anywhere else.

I settle in between her legs and reenter my happy place, thrusting in slow at first while I lean down to caress and kiss and suck those big, soft, perfect tits. Her hands roam over my back as those long smooth legs wrap around my waist and we just enjoy each other for a bit. I start to speed up my thrusts inside her and move my mouth up to her neck, dragging my teeth along that smooth, delicious skin before settling on a spot to sink them in. Her groans and the way she tightens around me nearly finish me off right there, but then she does something I don't expect..

"Please," she asks between moans, "let me swallow you. I want to taste it." I look up into those big blue eyes and something inside of me twitches rather violently. I am in no shape to refuse such a polite request from this woman.

"Hold onto me," I growl in her ear before I pull her back to the edge of the bed and hold up her legs, then continue to thrust inside her, feeling myself getting closer to giving her what she wants.

Her hands run up my arms and those eyes... those blue eyes you could happily down in, bore into mine with a pleading I couldn't have resisted if I'd wanted to, and she says one more word... "Please."

I drop her legs to the sides, off the bed and she slides down onto the floor, looking up, excitement supplementing need across her face as I take ahold of her head and pull it to my throbbing cock, just in time. The second that warm wet mouth wraps itself around me, I lose the fight to hold back my orgasm. A full body spasm nearly takes me off my feet as I feel her start to suck. My cock throbs between her lips as several voluminous cum blasts erupt out of me. She moans again, clearly savoring her reward, and I twitch again; another grunt escaping my lips as absolutely nothing escapes hers. I let out a low slow groan as the last throbs stretch her jaws just a little further apart, and pull out. Well, I try to, but she grabs ahold of it and works me just a little more, wringing out the underside vein of any last drops that may be playing hard to get before she releases me.

Our eyes meet again, then hers close as she shows me what she's got in that perfect mouth of hers, giggling silently as she watches me stagger on unsteady feet. Then she swallows. Her mouth closes, then her eyes, and I watch that delicate throat work as she takes my cum down deep inside herself. After a few seconds she opens both again, to whisper, "Thank you."

"Anytime," I reply as I lean down to kiss her forehead. "Such a good girl," I whisper in her ear as the fucking dream shifts.

Damnit. We never get round two. I don't know where I am after that, but I do know I'm going to spend the rest of the sleep, and probably the next few sleeps trying to get back to that room, and my wonderful Dream Girl.