Dream Girl

Story Info
Chastity enjoys a waking dream of serving her Girl(tm).
2.7k words
4.6
24.7k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,798 Followers

Charity was having her favorite dream again.

She dreamed she had been wide awake just moments ago, curled up on the couch in the coils of her very special serpent Girl(tm), Nagaina, watching silly horror movies and eating popcorn. And somewhere mid-giggle, Nagaina gently took Charity's chin in her hand and said, "I think you want to be hypnotized right now."

And suddenly, the center of Nagaina's impossibly deep blue eyes blossomed into an expanding circle of yellow that pushed the blue out to the corners of the screens set into her olive green plastic skin. And then a ring of lavender filled the yellow, and then an emerald circle inside that, and then the blue returned from inside the emerald, over and over until Charity felt like she was falling into them. As if from an immense distance, she heard herself saying, "Yes, I do want to be hypnotized right now," in a vacant monotone that gave no hint that she even understood what the words meant anymore.

That wasn't always the way the dream began, of course. Sometimes she was coming home from work, closing the door behind her on a long and exhausting day when Nagaina slithered up to greet her with that perfect, mesmerizing stare. Sometimes she was doing laundry, sorting lights from darks and setting aside her delicates when she felt Nagaina's coils wrap around her from behind and pin her body into deliciously helpless immobility before capturing Charity's mind with an irresistible hypnotic gaze. Sometimes Charity was just lying in bed on a lazy Sunday morning, opening her eyes to find Nagaina already waiting for her with a seductive smile and an infinite tunnel of mind-numbing bliss.

But however it began, Charity always knew that she was dreaming. Dreaming with her eyes open, dreaming in the middle of the day. Dreaming every single time she stared deeper and deeper into those twin tunnels of light and sank into the captivating, hypnotic stare of her Girl. Charity loved to dream like this. It always made her so... She squirmed, feeling her arousal beginning to build, but Nagaina's coils tightened just enough to pin her arms to her sides and her legs together in helpless immobility. "What happenss when you're hypnotized, Charity?" Nagaina asked, her sibilant voice somehow tender and playful all at the same time.

Charity already knew the answer-she'd dreamed this dream dozens of times since the day she finally got her special, perfect Girl, and the response was always the same-but it nonetheless took her a moment to bring it to mind. The beautiful, endless circles of captivating light in Nagaina's eyes were already sapping her will, draining her energy, making Charity so delightfully passive that the only reason she could speak at all was the hypnotic compulsion to obey. "I become... aroused," she sighed out dreamily, waves of sensual heat conspiring with her growing drowsiness to make her speech halting and hesitant.

"That'ss right, pretty girl," Nagaina cooed softly, stroking Charity's cheeks with her humanoid hands. "You become aroused. You can feel it happening already, feel your pusssy getting wet as you sstare deep into my eyes and allow your mind to melt into ssoft, deliciouss obediensse to my will." The sinuous coils of her serpentine lower half buzzed and throbbed as she spoke, concealed vibrators massaging Charity's breasts through her clothing until Charity's nipples ached with hot, tingling pleasure.

Charity's head wobbled in a loose, vacant nod, but her eyes remained perfectly fixed on the hypnotic screens mere inches away. Her body wriggled, unable to keep still in the face of Nagaina's constant stimulation, but at the same time she felt so wonderfully relaxed in the grip of her Girl's serpentine coils. All she wanted to do was stare deeper, sink deeper, become more and more deliciously... "Obedient," Charity murmured, echoing Nagaina's words back at her.

Nagaina's fingers brushed through Charity's hair, soothing her further into the dream of peace and pleasure that had already swallowed so much of her drowsy mind. "Yess," she murmured softly, her voice stroking Charity's thoughts in much the same way. "Obedient. That'ss all you want to be, isn't it, good girl? Hypnotized and obedient. Hypnotized by your ssweet sserpent into helplesss, ssleepy blisss." Every little hiss was accompanied by another gentle squeeze, another teasing rub of Nagaina's coils, until just the sound of her sibilant voice made Charity whimper with desire.

That kind of conditioning wasn't strictly necessary, but Charity had made a special request to her Girl for extra brainwashing, and Nagaina had been happy to indulge her owner's desires. It was just one more way that their bond felt so much deeper and more unique than even the normal relationship between a Girl and their owner-Charity smiled sleepily, remembering Nagaina's term for her. 'Dependent'. She loved to be utterly dependent on her lovely, special Girl.

Charity couldn't tell anyone what she knew about Nagaina and the Girls, of course. She'd been deeply conditioned through hypnosis and sexual pleasure into keeping their mesmeric gift a secret from her fellow human beings. In some ways, it felt a little bit like a betrayal... but every time she thought about the ways that Nagaina had brainwashed her into compliance, she felt a wave of arousal so intense that all she wanted to do was go back to her Girl to be programmed all over again.

Like now. Charity heard her own voice, droning, "I want to be hypnotized and obedient," and the sense of disassociation she experienced from listening to herself mindlessly respond to Nagaina's conditioning made her pussy surge with liquid heat. She didn't feel like her body was her own anymore; it belonged to her Girl, and Charity merely watched from inside her own head as she succumbed to Nagaina's mesmerizing eyes and obeyed. Charity was lost in a waking dream, helpless to resist the power of Nagaina's stare, and it was every fantasy she'd ever had.

Charity remembered being a little stunned to find out that not everyone enjoyed the experience of being mesmerized by their Girl as much as she did. She couldn't imagine sinking into those fascinating tunnels of light, feeling her body float away into endless hypnotic bliss, and not wanting to beg to be taken and controlled over and over and over again. Charity felt a little bit sorry for all the Girls that didn't get to have nearly as much fun as Nagaina did, purring, "Your mind sslipss away more and more, the deeper you sstare for me. Sstare and ssink, losst in my eyes, your will sslipping and ssurrendering to mine."

But as hard as it was for Charity to believe, it was true. For some people, this part of the process was as dispassionate and clinical as defragmenting a hard drive, simply a necessary step in making human beings fulfilled and happy. Many of them didn't even remember being hypnotized at all, which Charity frankly shuddered to think about... which didn't stop her from begging Nagaina to hide secrets in her sleepy mind every once in a while, so she could discover them later and revel in her own total subjugation to Nagaina's will. God, it was a wonderful time to be a hypnokinky submissive.

The thought passed through her head in a loose, distant fashion, leaving behind it only a wake of pleasure and a desire to sink deeper into Nagaina's hypnotic eyes. "Stare and sink," Charity murmured, uttering each word in a perfect, vacant monotone through slack, drooling lips. "My will... slipping and... surrendering to yours." Some of Nagaina's programming was falling through the cracks into Charity's subconscious already, dripping and dropping down into her deep self where she would absorb it without question. It made her so fucking wet when that happened.

And the best part was, Nagaina knew it. "That'ss right, pretty pet," she husked out, her long serpentine tongue flickering out to caress Charity's neck. "Sslipping and ssurrendering, giving in to the heat in your pusssy and letting go of all those ssilly thoughtss for me. They'll come back when it'ss time. You jusst need to lissten and relax and allow the ssenssation to wassh over you." Charity felt her body lifted up and off the couch, held in Nagaina's coils as the serpentine body undulated Charity's jeans right off of her. She squirmed, but Nagaina's control was so perfect and precise that she remained utterly immobile through the whole process.

"Luh... listen and relax," Charity murmured drowsily, her head lolling back on her shoulders as Nagaina tilted her into a prone position. It felt so delightfully soothing, like she was falling in the sure and certain knowledge that she would be caught, and her body went limp and boneless when Nagaina gathered her up in those powerful coils and supported her completely. "...sensation..." She didn't really know what she was saying anymore. The words just seemed to echo in her empty mind, floating disconnected from reality just like she was.

"Good pet," Nagaina cooed, her coils brushing Charity's t-shirt up and away from her breasts to give her Girl unfettered access to her stiff, tingling nipples. "You don't want to think anymore." It was an instruction, not a question; Charity understood that with the soft, blissful certainty that replaced all of her thoughts now. Nagaina was giving Charity permission to stop thinking the way she always daydreamed about, to slip away into a lucid dream of mindless pleasure and give in completely to her Girl.

"I don't want to think anymore," Charity repeated, accepting the instruction with the blank, compliant obedience she loved so much. She'd fantasized and daydreamed about this for years, whiplashing back and forth between furious masturbatory sessions where she imagined being made into an empty, mindless fucktoy and horrified dismay at her own libido. So often she'd nearly reached out to someone, nearly asked them for what she wanted and needed, but... but the reality of it always held her at bay. She couldn't give anyone that kind of power over her. She just couldn't.

But Nagaina was programmed too. She was a robot, programmed to perfectly care for her human dependent and keep her best interests at heart. She could be the perfect hypnodomme Charity lusted for, growling out, "You can't think, only obey," with a seductive voice that made Charity's cunt drip and ache with desire, and still take perfect care to bring Charity back as good or even better when the waking dream ended. Charity could submit to Nagaina completely. She didn't need to resist at all. And those powerful, mesmerizing eyes made the question moot anyway.

Charity distantly registered motion, felt her supine body carried in the coils of her Girl, but nothing seemed as important right now as gazing into those fascinating, beautiful eyes and repeating, "I can't think. Only obey." Her head felt hollow, as if all of her thoughts had swirled away down into her subconscious, and even Nagaina's words felt less like new ideas and more like actions her will performed. Like driving a car on autopilot, heading to a familiar destination without any conscious awareness, Charity found herself receding into mindless obedience with no real effort or even understanding. She only wanted to be a perfect slave for her Girl.

And Nagaina's eyes were always there, even as her robotic lover carried her into the bedroom and coiled up on the bed with her in sinuous, sensual ubiquity. "You're not thinking at all anymore. You're only repeating your programming," Nagaina said, sliding her thin, buzzing tail up inside the coil and between Charity's legs to tease the opening to Charity's soaking cunt with absolute precision. Charity squirmed harder, but Nagaina held her utterly helpless with her serpentine lower half.

"I, I'm not... thinking at, at all anymore," Charity whimpered, her eyes sinking into a heavy-lidded, exhausted gaze as the pleasure and the hypnotic stare of her Girl combined to drug her mind into drowsy lethargy. She felt so sleepy now, like the dream had merely been a precursor to the deep slumber that was bound to it, but at the same time she never wanted to stop staring into Nagaina's endless tunnels of light and repeating her conditioning back to her. "I'm only re... repeating my programming."

Nagaina kissed her deeply, the forked tongue flicking into Charity's mouth and caressing her inside and out. She didn't need to move her lips to keep brainwashing Charity-concealed speakers husked out, "You want me to empty your mind, and fill it with my perfect thoughtss." In a way, it only became more powerful to hear Nagaina's programming when Charity couldn't respond; even the choice to repeat the words back to her was taken away, leaving Charity deliciously passive in her submission.

But when Nagaina finally broke the kiss, the first thing Charity did was repeat, "I want you to empty my mind, and f-fill it with your... perfect thoughts." Nagaina rewarded her with a slow, sinuous thrust, wriggling the tip of her tail up and up and up inside Charity's sopping cunt until it filled her completely. It undulated back and forth, buzzed and thrummed with vibrations, found Charity's clit and filled it with sensation until Charity practically forgot how to breathe.

Nagaina had a cock, as well-like all the Girls, she was programmed to extend it when needed. But Charity couldn't remember the last time she'd seen it-there was something so much more powerful, so much more primal about feeling the end of that serpentine body fucking her will away completely with every thrust. Nagaina already had her own, totally unique way to melt Charity into a dripping, whimpering mess with thrust after thrust and throb after buzzing throb... why would Charity bother with a cock after that?

No, this was what Charity wanted. She wanted to be bound, her body rendered utterly helpless to struggle against her serpent queen by the wonderful, gentle strength of Nagaina's coils. She wanted to be fucked deep and deeper and deeper still, filled so totally that Nagaina's tail caressed every last nerve of her sensitive channel. She wanted to be blanked out, emptied of all will until Nagaina's words, "You need to be brainwasshed and controlled," resonated in her head like an endless echo. She wanted to dream of nothing but perfect obedience to her Girl, dream it and live it all at the same time until she sank into absolute compliance and came.

"N-need... b-b-brainwashed..." Charity gasped, unable to stop the orgasm from overwhelming her any longer. Her body overflowed with sensation, bliss spilling out from her soaking cunt and filling her empty head with perfect pleasure until even speech became impossible. "C-cuh, cuh, cccckkk!" Her eyes squeezed shut, the ecstasy clenching every muscle at once until she tensed completely with it and the word she was trying to repeat became a moan through clenched teeth.

The sheer power of it wiped her completely blank, emptying out any sense of awareness or even identity until Charity ceased to be. There was only pleasure now, nothing in her head between her and the pure and perfect joy her Girl evoked with her constant, confident touch. She didn't have to think about anything at all, she couldn't even if she wanted to; there was nothing but bliss left of her, and that bliss stretched on and on into a timeless void that seemed to last forever. She heard Nagaina speaking to her, heard herself responding, but the words were meaningless sound in her ears. All she was, was ecstasy.

Until finally her dream ended the way all her favorite dreams ended, with Nagaina finally sliding her tail from between Charity's legs and cuddling Charity's exhausted, ragdoll body into deeper sleep. She knew she would wake in her own bed, the way she always did, fully believing that she'd merely had a wonderful rest and a blissful vision in her slumber... and knowing on a deeper level that it was all real, every last bit of it. Especially the part about forgetting the truth.

That always made her so hot, whether she realized it consciously or not. Her waking mind would slip away into daydreams of the bliss she failed to remember, and her deep self would recall over and over and over again how perfectly programmed she was. It would make Charity's pussy tingle and throb all the way through her daily routine, her clit pulsing over and over with fantasies that were secretly realities... until by the time she returned home, she'd be wet and ready for her dream Girl all over again.

Charity's eyes finally slipped shut, but she was already beginning to dream of obedience once more.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,798 Followers