All Comments on 'Dream Girl Pt. 02'

by thereshegoes123

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this!! Love it so much!! Please continue. More please. If nothing else an epilogue but I hope for so much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where does Steph and Andres go next and what will be the final form for Steph? Can't wait till the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

oh my goddddd it's so good!!!!!!

"You should have fucked me when I told you to... you're mine, Daddy. Mine forever."

um fuck yes stephanie slay!!! i love how they keep, like, taking turns being the dominant one

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This needs a final part 3

Jake047Jake047over 1 year ago

Please let him keep his dick. That's what makes him so unique than Grace and others. Hormones maybe?

leah_gurlleah_gurlover 1 year ago

OMG i so hope another is following! Will be on edge until there is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Literally the best erotic story I’ve read. This truly hits all the right feminization and humiliation spots. PLEASE WRITE PART 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just great! Part 3 please!

whiteboicuriouswhiteboicuriousover 1 year ago

What a lovely Christmas present!

KMkinkKMkinkover 1 year ago

This is among the best series I have ever read. I need more!

I orgasmed to part 1 alone over 15 times.

Only thing I would change is that I wish Steph would embrace being she instead of he.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is definitely one of the better stories under the "Sissy" tag, if not the best! I love the tiny non-sexual details in the story that make it so compelling, as well as the meticulous exploration of Stephanie's bitter-sweet inner experiences as the story gradually climbs to a climax (pun intended). It's a bit of a slow burn, but very easy to read at the same time.

Also, while I really loved part 1 for the same reasons, I couldn't help but feel that it would be good to know what happened to Grace too. And - goddamn! - part 2 delivered on this front in about the most satisfying way imaginable as well.

I think, this works well as a two-part story, if the author wants to leave it at that. And I don't even mind the somewhat loose end regarding how Stephanie's feelings towards Grace would resolve, as well as the subtle tension between them that was hinted at. I do see plenty of room on how to conclude this in a sexy way, while at the same time making sure Stephanie stays true to her newly discovered submissive girly identity.

Regardless, if there is part 3 in the works, I am looking forward to it and I will definitely read it!

thisissexytokthisissexytokover 1 year ago

PART THREEEEE PLEASEEEEE!

Sassybutterfly99Sassybutterfly99over 1 year ago

More pleaseeeeeee! I love this story

AnadrielAnadrielover 1 year ago

So amazing. I definitely fell for Andre 100% although my heart felt heavy at the end. It’s a strange feeling being rejected as a man totally. But accepted as a sexy Gf. Everything that makes you weak as a man is a strength as a woman.

I definitely want part 3. 🙏🏻

RachelPrRachelPrabout 1 year ago

Of all the stories I've read, this one is the best!!!!! I can't wait to see Andres propose to Stephanie!!! Part 3! Can't wait!!!🥰🥰🥰

sarakoessarakoesabout 1 year ago

Thanks a lot for the amazing story <3 very curious to see where it goes :3

MarriedWhiteSissyMarriedWhiteSissyabout 1 year ago

Absolutely amazing story! My little sissy dick was rock hard the whole time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why’d you have that last page like that? Great story, amazing use of the lexicon. Buuuuut suuuuch a fuuuuckin cliff hangerr omg keeping writing, please.

MingusLeeMingusLeeabout 1 year ago

Amazing, desperately need part 3, and more!

Robincd1126Robincd1126about 1 year ago

Loved the story. I was Stephanie the whole time I was reading it! More please!

SissyditzySissyditzy11 months ago

Great story! Very naughty, but loved the way Steph & Andre fell for each other. I need to meet my Andre 🥰

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What happened to paige "8 there's nothing written

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Do yall realize there's nothing written on this paige. Please someone, correct this mistake, & continue writing this incredibly hot story. PLEASE!!!

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle11 months ago

Ohh my God. I couldn't stop reading. Please finish their journey. I need to know how you want it to end. Please finish their journey

BaileyxV1BaileyxV110 months ago

Really enjoyed this. Such a good read and very hot. Part 3 please!

GimliOakensGimliOakens10 months ago

You know what was nice about this story? Other then it IS pretty hot, was that it was kind. Andres didn't get the "girl" of his dreams by debasing and and be cruel. He did it by being patient and understanding.

SuckergurlSuckergurl9 months ago

WOW absolutely fucking gorgeous, I can't say anything more, 💋🫦👄

rainlilyseedrainlilyseed9 months ago

OMG!!! The story was too good to leave me so disappointed and unsatisfied. What happened??? I need a conclusion. Did Steph except herself as Stephanie permanently? How did Grace & Steph's relationships endure after the trip? I need Graces backstory for the previous night, how is it this is the 1st time she's getting that dick? (Presenting my empty e-reader in my cupped hands) "Please Author, I want some more."

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Omggggg pls do more that was so so good!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I didn't like the end it was sad. Steph and Grace should have returned home, closer than ever and decide to continue Stephanie's feminization with hormones, castration, breasts, then get married. They could spend as much time with their non committal island lovers every chance they get, with them coming to visit as well, marking their commitment with piercings and tattoos. At some point the lesbian couple and their island friends decide they should be together and start a family and be a family for life. Something like that which makes everyone happy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Would love to see this continue.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Awesome story. Would love another on them

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

More please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthereshegoes123@thereshegoes123
Hey guys, just got a new site up: https://thereshegoes123.com/ You can get my stories much earlier there or on my patreon/public discord server, and can also vote on what stories you would like to see in the future (and get special extra PATREON-ONLY content!) See you there!...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dream Girl Pt. 01 Previous Part
Dream Girl Series Info