Dream Hopper Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marshal1
Marshal1
68 Followers

Dennis "Ok let's get dressed."

Sarah "While I can't deny that I enjoyed that, I will get you back for that when you're a boy again."

Dennis smiled that hopped off of her and stood up.

Sarah "Did you even cum?"

Dennis "Oh yea, it was a good one."

Sarah "Humm that's funny cause my legs don't normally work well after I cum."

Dennis "Oh yea, I made a change in the dream last night to you so you'd be able to walk after."

Sarah "Really? I mean thank you, but.. I wonder that other changes might transfer to day time?"

Dennis "I guess we'll just have to experiment."

The siblings started to look around for some cloths to wear when Michelle wiped open the door.

Michelle "I knew it, you guys had sex."


Sarah and Dennis look at her and shrug their shoulders.

Michelle "So what's it like having a dick Sarah? What was it like impaling your body?"

Michelle started to strip out of her bathing suit at this moment. While she asked Sarah a million questions that she hardly had time to answer before Michelle asked another one.

Dennis feeling a bit left out asked "Don't you have any questions for me?"

Michelle "Not really, I already know what it's like to have sex as a girl." As she pointed to her currently naked body. "I guess if I had one it's, what do you prefer? Sex as a guy or a girl?"

Dennis thought about this hard for a bit and replied "Ya know, not 100% sure. I might need more data."

Sarah "He may have a vagina but he still thinks with his dick."

The group chuckled and actually got dressed.

Sarah "I almost forgot to mention the most exciting thing. Dennis made a change to my body in dream that carried out to the real world." Sarah explained what Dennis had done and how it enabled him to stand up right away.

Michelle "I wonder what other changes we could make that would stick? Could I give myself huge tits?"

Dennis "I doubt physical changes would carry over. I imagine more subconscious or brain related changes would stick."


Sarah "Besides, your tits are perfect."

Michelle "Yea but I've always wondered what it would be like."

Dennis "There is a lot of things we'll be able to figure out what it's like with these dream catchers."

Marshal1
Marshal1
68 Followers
12