All Comments on 'Dream Lover Gets Dreamier Still'

by realbigsid69

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
CarlottaCarlottaover 14 years ago
Wow

She is such a self-centered bitch. I am not sure if I like her or hate her! She certainly knows what she wants.

y18dy18dover 14 years ago
...and dreamier mistress still!

Well, I'd sure hate her in real life, but I love Her in my fantasies!

As She had assumed, their relationship seems to develop in a wonderful direction! And that's exclusively thanks to Her taking things in Her hands... I hope he's very grateful to Her for Her great insight and Her ability to build up such an harmonious love story.

I wasn't so delighted with the dildo session, as I'm not into plastic, rubber or any other artificial material: there's nothing like bare skin (with or without hair) to me! But I liked the creative way you had them do it, with his tongue free for enhanced sensations, and I sure understood the power trip and envied the view from the "ringside seat"! (Or was it the ring seat's view?)

I can only agree with Her quest for the perfect lover, Her constant thoughts for a smoother relationship, and Her claim for the consideration She's entitled to... Her intention to strech the boundaries might lead Her lover to his rightful position: kneeling, prostrate or lying at Her feet or below Her. There's always room for improvement and as She states, this is so much fun! For instance She could have him kneeling before Her, tip his head backwards and sit on his face... Or press his head into Her crotch with Her bare feet: so many possibilities!

I like your including lots of direct speech, which makes a lively story and helps give it a more realistic touch, though of course this is all fantasy. And I love the way She shamelessly and in loud voice expresses Her selfishness, and how She has him consent to his own humiliation and enslavement!

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely written sex scenes. But Dominic doesn't change a whit throughout the series. Why should he - he wanted Kate and got her at the very beginning. Kate always wants more and does something to get it, and there's the rub - no drama, no real story.

Not that licking pussy isn't fulfilling, but the series leaves the reader wondering WTF?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrealbigsid69@realbigsid69
Active imagination, sated somewhat by the odd story submission. A lot of my themes are oral (mostly for the woman) and sensual worship with elements of dominance particularly mentally and verbally and submission as well as regular sex. After being asked to write on some theme...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES