All Comments on 'Dream Lover Pt. 15'

by Irish Moss

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Has been an enjoyable ride

But repetition and lack of purpose loses appeal. 15 chapters so far and apart from him learning this ability there is no purpose to the story. Sex is ok for a few chapters, but being the same sex every time is monotonous. The story needs an underlying reason to continue, and boring sex tales is not enough.

2* for getting this far before I gave up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
wonderful story telling

The author is correct- this chapter cannot be properly appreciated as a stand-alone story. This reviewer finds that to properly understand and appreciate this chapter, the previous ones should be read first. As to Chapter 15 itself, it is well-written, and the plot moves at a brisk (but not rushed pace). The love scene is very well done, and at no time does it hinder the story line, nor does one such scene ever seem to become repetitive or boring, thanks to the skill of the author both with words and with the plot. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrish Moss@Irish Moss
I've always had a vivid imagination and fantasizing about the women who have passed through my life goes back as long as I can remember. Upon discovering online erotica, I started to think that maybe I should go ahead and write down some of these fantasies and submit them to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES