Dream Lover Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers

When I finally started spewing onto her sternum with a grunt, her eyes went wide and she opened her mouth, jutting out her tongue. My spurts weren't strong enough to reach her mouth but I did end up leaving a significant pool of ejaculate on her chest by the time I was spent. I was reluctant to release her sweet titties but finally let them go and moved off to kneel beside her. As she was spreading my spew around on her chest then licking it off of her fingers, my eyes were traveling over her naked body laid out on the faux fur rug. As my gaze reached her trim, light brown bush, it occurred to me that I had not yet licked her pussy, despite everything else we'd managed to do. I moved down and lay between her spread legs, gazing at her pussy briefly before running my tongue along her slit. I glanced up as she let out a moan, seeing that she was still licking my cum off of her fingers even as her moan and her expression indicated that she was experiencing some intense pleasure once again. I continued to lap at her slit, tasting her abundant juices, while gazing up not only at her face but also at her tits which pointed toward the ceiling despite her lying on her back.

After slurping up her juices for a bit, I slipped a finger into her pussy and started to slide it in and out while licking and sucking her clit. This got her moaning even louder and humping her pussy toward my face. By this time, she was done cleaning my cum off of her chest so she reached down to hold my head. This squeezed her tits together between her arms and, glancing up toward them again, had I not just fucked them, I'd have definitely needed to. Either way, I had no doubt I'd be fucking them again, though I hoped the next time would be as they currently were in real life. While I was definitely looking forward to experiencing her MILF body, I was absolutely savoring her twenty-something body. Devouring her young pussy while gazing up at her sweet tits was everything I'd hoped it would be. Despite all that we'd already done, I still could have camped out between her legs for a good long time.

As usual, my primary goal was to provide a significant level of pleasure, so indulging myself in eating her pussy was secondary. Based on the sounds she was making and the way she was moving, she was clearly experiencing a great deal of pleasure but I didn't want to draw it out and deny her relief just so that I could enjoy eating her for longer. Instead, I was focusing on hitting that sweet spot of not cumming too quickly but not drawing it out for too long. I don't know if I hit it exactly but, as her body started tensing up and she gripped my head tighter, it was clear that she was getting close and experiencing a great deal of pleasure. I just kept licking and sucking her clit while sliding my finger in and out of her wetter and more engorged pussy until she briefly went rigid before going limp while shaking like crazy. It was another long and obviously intensely pleasurable orgasm that I was happy not only to have been able to provide but also to have had the opportunity to provide.

When I was sure she'd finished cumming, I raised my head and slipped my finger from her pussy into my mouth to suck off her juices. I got up on my knees and admired her naked body some more as she continued to recover then moved up to lie down beside her. I was still gazing along her naked body until she pulled my head toward hers and planted her lips on mine. We made out just a little bit before she finally spoke.

"If I wasn't absolutely certain that this was a dream just because we're younger and I have no idea where this place is," she said, "I'd have known simply because I have never cum so much in such a short period of time."

"Plus," I added, "I'd never have had the stamina to make you cum that much in real life."

"I'm okay with it just being a dream, though," she said, "because dreams don't count as cheating."

"Well, in that case," I replied, "I suggest that we do something like this again some night."

"I would love that," she said, "and I hope it's just that easy."

We lay there together for a bit but, when I noticed her closing her eyes, I reluctantly took her back to the couch and she awoke with a start. Jim was so engrossed in his hockey game that he didn't notice anything but I was still there beside her and keenly aware of the huge smile on her face.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers
12